Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male White Wolf's pop up Emporium~ Fandom edition {Hazbin hotel, TF2 Galore}

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
Back from a shaky hiatus edition: I will likely only take 1 at this time so if interested DM me.

Hi there I'm White wolf. I have been around role playing for more than a decade and still going strong!
Note: this thread gets updated every time I bump/look for something so it's always up to date accordingly.

Anywho I have some simple rules.

~ I look for decent post length, at the very least I expect more than three sentences worth of text per post. Sometimes more if there's plenty of things going on.
~ Please don't drop off the face of the earth. If you need a break or are no longer interested tell me.
~ Please do not send me a request and then just vanish without a word. If you suddenly decided you changed your mind tell me I don't bite.
~ Basic grammar- I'm not a grammar cop and sometimes I make mistakes everyone does on occasion. However I want to understand what I'm reading.
~ I like plot! at the very minimum I would like a 50/50 plot to smut raito. I also like world building and expanding on fandoms if possible.
~ I'm fairly lenient on kinks but would like to stay grounded to a bit of realism. However I'm not into overly deviant things like bathroom, gore, - yeah the really 'out there' stuff.
~ I'm open to Oc's and I can double if desired.
~ With that in mind I don't like OP Oc's. All of mine are balanced and yours should be too. Everyone has flaws and drawbacks. Mary/Gary sues are a no go. Follow the verse rules.
~ I'm fine with canon characters not being played super accurately so no pressure, just try to stay IC as best as you can- I tend to do the same.
~ All characters must be 18 or older (aged up is fine) no exceptions. Generally 19-25 tends to be my default character age.
~ I will SOMETIMES be ok with playing male characters for your female ones. If you are looking for a specific arrangement just ask me first. I only do FxM though.
~ I like talking in DM's and plot some stuff/muse so you can too.
~ PLEASE do NOT Note/PM me unless you are interested in what is posted here. I am not looking for anything else or drastically different plot suggestions.

As for a vague kink list: (Ask for anything else if its not on here)

Definitive yes-

* Monsters/monster people/shifters - both in appearance and anatomy. (Animal ears and tails, horns, claws, wings, dicks ETC) I'm a monsterfucker there I said it.
* Tomboys and not overly girly women - I prefer to play these types of characters, think Lara Croft from Tomb raider or Mirko from My hero Academia.
* Rough sex - I'm more into vanilla but getting a bit beastly is fine with me.
* Slowburn - Not necessary but I like to have some chemistry going on between our characters.
* Comedy - Where it applies, I don't mind silly moments to spice up an RP or plot. Especially if it fits the canon world or characters.
* Villains- Sometimes I like the dark side, especially if it makes for an interesting dynamic/plot view.
* Semi public/Risky sex- Does the need strike in an alley? don't matter some of my characters probably are into that.
* Romance- does not have to be vanilla either! Aka Rival villains learning to get along, or two characters who would have never gotten along normally begin to soften up to each other one reason or another.

Definitive NO'S
(I will never, ever RP these so don't ask about them or involve them in an RP with me.)

* Anything that should go in the toilet stays in the toilet.
* Vore
* Under age or overly young looking characters. So no 900 year old Lolis.
* Intense Sexual violence/Abuse
* Gore in any sexual way

~ Note that I have plot ideas for the fandoms below and i'm willing to share and collaborate to come up with one we both like.

- Since I rarely ever bump this thread do note that the fandom being seeked tends to change once in a blue moon. Depends on my muse really.

Team Fortress 2~

Been getting back into this game with some friends and the nostalgia bug has hit again. I would be game for a more casual/fun RP that takes place in this setting, fully embracing the comedy, dark comedy, and complete unhinged atmosphere- and just go wild with it and have a good time. Mostly looking to follow the Comics lore and general feel for this. Willing to also do some freak fortress AU.

Character/s I am looking for: Sniper, Medic
Characters I am willing to double up: Just about anyone just ask.

Hazbin hotel / Helluva boss~

Been passively following this fandom/verse for a while and with the release of the series I'm full muse again. There's plenty to work here as well as plenty of potential for plotting and expanding what's already there.

I can double up and plot with you so that we can both have a story we enjoy to partake in. For my end i'm just looking for an Alastor

I have more details on my character but to keep it brief for here and not dump a text wall: I have an Overlord character who's kind of an odd case- she's seemingly a part of the Ars Goetia but estranged/black sheep out of her family and thus works alone and is willing to interact with sinners and lesser demons to build her own power ETC. Notoriously elusive she's got a reputation to not really pick fights but when she does those demons go missing like they never existed and no one really knows where she dwells or does on her downtime since she lives in the Sloth ring where normal sinners can never reach. (without assistance from something like her) And much like Zestial she's noted to be ancient (apparently showed her face in the pride ring at around 1666 but does not elaborate on how old she really is and no one bothers since she won't answer that.

She's got some secret agenda though, no one (yet) knows she's a bastard child between the Ars Amducias and a mortal woman from the 1600's era hence why she's kind of an outcast for being blood tainted. Having gone through some hardships in life for being born mortal in an age where things were kind of shitty. Basically a progressive soul born in the wrong age. She hates the rest of the Ars with a passion for not having bothered to save her before, or help her after her untimely death and ending up in hell... so she has one hell of a grudge towards most of them including her blood relatives there. As a result she's been taking her time on growing her power and plans to dethrone her father from his position... and overtime this might even scope further. Would be quite a story if some goetian bastard child ended up challenging Paimon for his position as head of the Ars goetia eh?

Meanwhile to other sinners and lesser demons she's basically like some twisted fairy godmother like figure. She will listen and act kind/wise when needed and can sell the act. She's a unicorn demon to boot too so she has all the sparkles to further sell that show. She will grant favors and wishes to the downtrodden but in return has gained thousands of souls over the centuries. These souls effectively become her minions and are forced to take more beastly forms at her command as her true fury comes in the form of being a twisted beast herself. Cue demonic unicorn leading a pack of transformed demons turned into more feral variants to hunt down and wreck their targets.

So cue her showing up at the hotel- Charlie might buy the glittery and fallen angelic power of a charismatic Goetian but Alastor likely has a hunch she's up to something since she's elusive and only ever shows interest in things that serve some purpose in whatever enigmatic plans she has. So they don't have to get along at first since she is indeed there for her own gain and curiosity. She claims to be completely harmless though and curious to see if souls can redeem themselves as the princess claims since she definitely has the determination to try.

Fairly slow burn is the idea here, both can star butting heads but refraining from attacking each other to not disappoint Charlie. But overtime start to get along more as they begin to have common enemies and realize that they might have different reasons to be there and it might not fully conflict. Plus to him... there's some possibility that the Ars Goetia has some kind of knowledge about contracts/deals and ways they could be broken or altered.

Character/s I am looking for: Alastor
Characters I am willing to double up: Just about anyone just ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom