Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legacy of the Witch House (TheCorsair and Xanaphia)

“I’m… I’m yours,” Marta gasped, out of her mind with lust as Pete teased her pulsing clit. So consumed by the fire burning between her thighs, she hardly realized what she’d said, and had a harder time caring. Truth be told, she wanted to be his, wanted that intimacy between them. She wanted him, both in her bed and in her life, and he’d left little doubt about feeling the same way. “Oh God, Peter… I’m yours! All yours… All of me…”

Pleasure built, her needy clit throbbing in time to his teasing ministrations. Sticky fingers cupped her own breasts, working herself upto that same rhythm, ecstasy building in her mind and depths.

“Yours Peter… make me yours… I want you, I want to be yours… all yours…” Words spilled out, without rhyme or reason, just worshipful praise of his technique and his tongue. Exposing her, her deepest desires, her closely held feelings, all of it dripped from her lips, dripping like her lust down her thighs. Her knees hooked over his shoulder, pulling him in closer, locking him in closer, so he couldn’t stop while she teetered on the precipice of paradise.

“Peter… Oh god, Peter, I’m so close…I’m… I’m… I’m…Peter!” Breathy gasps filled the living room while delight filled Marta’s mind. Eyes fluttered and rolled back into her hand, as bliss sunk her deeper into the cushions.

Marta’s words became eager and disjointed, filled with a delight that made his cock throb as he licked and sucked at her cunt. Her thighs tightened around his skull and her lower legs pulled against his back and he responded in kind, hands sticky with chocolate gripping and squeezing her rear as his tongue thrust deep. He couldn’t reply to her delicious call that she was his, so he pulled her tight into him, tasting her pleasure and giving more.

Her climax was heralded by a pressure around his questing tongue and a series of breathy sighs as her hips arched against his mouth. He felt a similar pressure building in his cock, a desperate need for release driven by his arousal and the taste of her orgasm and the pressure of his jeans on his aching erection. “Marta,” he gasped, mouth and chin streaked with chocolate and shining with her juices. “I... I...”

His mouth covered her slit as he climaxed, his tongue moving in her in echo of the rocking of his hips. He moaned into her, overwhelmed by the pleasure of his orgasm and the feel of his cum soaking his clothes and coating his skin. “Oh, oh fuck...” he breathed.

Finally, spent, he rested his head on her thigh and stared up at her with a sheepish, embarrassed expression. “I, Uhm, I’m going to really need that shower now,” he confessed. “And, uhm, to borrow your washing machine.” He shifted a little, his cooling seed making the damp patch on his jeans feel chill. “That, uh, hasn’t happened to me, in a while.”

Marta bit her lip, offering a coy –and slightly smug– smile, sympathizing with Pete’s embarrassment and yet excited by what it meant. He enjoyed pleasuring her so much he came? Her words in praise of his skill turned him on? He was so dedicated to her orgasm, he pursued it before his own? Really, there wasn’t a bad explanation there

“Of course,” she granted stroking his hair and face, pulling him in closer for a kiss. A kiss tasting of her orgasm and chocolate, salty and sweet. Nuzzling his cheek, she planted more gracious kiss on his face, “Sorry if it was my fault, since you were taking such good care of me…” Nervous laughter followed, taking another kiss, as she worked open his jeans, “Why don’t you start the shower while I run the washing machine, and I will meet you in there?”

The shower proved more sensually intimate than passionate, and that suited Marta just fine. The past week had been crazy, between the wormhole experiments and the rapidly developing relationship between Pete and her, it was nice to have these slow moments of just enjoying one another, savoring that deepening connection. A connection she’d been craving since Nkendi broke her heart. While her anxiety still warned her that she was moving too fast, such worries were easier to ignore now, while Peter doted on her.

The night ended wrapped in each other’s arms, under the light of the full moon. Dreams, however, returned them to the graveyard where they had performed the gate experiment. Naked, this time, like the first dream in Woodhaven. And like the first a first dream, giant bonfires dance and flickered, staving off the last night chill.

Around the bonfires were many of the same participants of the first dream, participants she better recognized since growing close with Peter. His colleagues in the physics department, her own colleges and donors, friends and family, and all naked once again. What was different this time was the way everyone present was tangled up together, exploring and tasting and even fucking one another, heedless of previous commitments or taboo. Her own sister, Lena, kissed her boss, straddling his hips and swaying her own. Her grad student and TA, Adrienne, sucked off an associate professor Marta recognized from the basketball game, And even Jeff (ugh, Jeff) fucked Peter’s boss from behind.

Wait, were either of them gay or bi in real life? Or did such distinction even matter in the dreamscape? Marta hardly had a chance to question it, when Selina approached and with Marie, that waitress from their first date.

“Dr Ahn, it great you decided to join us to celebrate the full moon,” Marie cooed, pressing her perky breasts in his chest.

“Indeed,” Selina purred, elegant, slender fingers stroking his arms and shoulders, “Our dance left me wanting more of you. And under the light of the full moon, we can give to our most basic, animalistic lusts.” She pressed herself into his side, pulling Marie close to kiss.

Lust and jealousy spike in Marta, as she watched two women seduce her man, but hands on her bare shoulder disrupted those thoughts. “There is no greed under the harvest moon, but rather, plenty enough to go around,” Luis whispered in her ear, prodding her ass with his erection. Peter’s colleague, Michael, obstructed her view of Peter, caressing her breasts until her nipples grew erect and ached, and Luis kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

What the hell, it was just a dream, right? What was the harm in giving into an orgy in a dream? And fuck, as much as it made her jealous, Peter looked hot alternating between kissing both woman, their hands exploring his firm, nude form. So Marta opened her mouth, taking another man’s tongue between her lips while making eye contact with Peter.

Marie’s naked body pressed into his, her hands tangling in his hair and her slippery tongue filling his mouth. When he broke for air, Selina drew him off not a kiss. Her body was warm against his, warmer than when he’d danced with her in reality. A vague part of his mind wondered if this was a shared dream. Would Marta wake up to the memories of watching him with two other women in a dream?

He caught her eye, saw her staring at him as Luis kissed her shoulders and offered her pert breasts to Dr. Brown. She smiled at him, then leaned back to give him a better view of his department head suckling her. Hell. Would she remember that?

He gasped as two hands encircled his erect dick. Selina and Marie both stroking him harder as they kissed hungrily before him. “Suck him off,” Selina purred to the younger blonde.

Marie smiled and shook her head, urging both to the ground. “You’re here at our invitation,” she replied. “And I want to see if he’s as good with his tongue as I imagined during lectures.”

The ground was chill against Pete’s back as he allowed himself to be laid back. Selina pouted for a moment, then licked her red lips slowly and took the tip of his dick into her mouth. As he gasped, Marie straddled his face. His hands gripped her firm thighs, tongue lapping at the damp lust coating her slit.

-*-

“Look at her watching you,” Luis purred, nipping at Marta’s neck. He nodded at Marie, who was staring right at Marta as she moaned as she ride Pete’s face. “She wants you to see her fuck your lover. Her and my wife both.”

Dr. Brown had dropped to his knees before Marta, spreading her lips with sensitive fingers. His tongue touched her clit, moving in a cross shape on her. Luis, meanwhile, slid his thick cock against the cleft of her ass. “You want to watch, don’t you? Watch your lover fuck my wife’s throat? Do you want to taste his cum on her lips?”

“You should fuck her,” Dr. Brown murmured against her slit.

“Should I, Marta?” Luis whispered, squeezing her breasts together. “Should I fill you with cock, while you watch your lover fuck another?”

It was infuriating and yet, arousing, watching other women practically pounce on him. On her Peter. There was no doubt Marie was enjoying herself. His tongue was damn near magic, and just thinking about it was enough to make her clit throb. Though, to be honest, Dr. Brown was no slouch either, teasing her delightfully. And Luis’ words tingled over bare skin, tingled down her spine to clench in her depths.

“Do you want to taste his cum on her lips?”

“Yes” she moaned, before hissing as his tongue thrust deep inside her. Pleasure left her unstable, leaning into Luis’ chest and letting her own defenses fall.

“You should fuck her.” The words were cool against her heated slit, but they warmed her all the same.

“Should I, Marta?” Luis whispered, squeezing her breasts together. “Should I fill you with cock, while you watch your lover fuck another?”

“Yes,” she agreed, unable to stop herself from agreeing. Marie’s cries of “yes” echoed her own, and bliss burst within her, trembling in time to the tongue thrusting in and out of her. “Oh God yes!” Leg completely jelly now, she didn’t resist as Luis urged her down. On her knees, face level with Dr. Brown, she kissed her taste form his lips, and reached down to stroke his cock. Just a dream, she told herself, growing bolder, hungrier in her kiss, hungrier for all the pleasure flesh could offer her. He pulled her down, and Luis pushed her forward, both men freely groping her naked body. And fuck, and really liked that.

Once she was in position, straddling Michael, with Luis behind her, she sunk down one cock, gasping as it filled her. Another cock prodded her ass, slick with the runoff juices from her orgasm, and then finally pushed past her tight sphincter. Her cry was louder than both men together, clenching both as they twitched within her.

~*~

Selina swallowed Peter to the base, encouraged by the delicious way he flexed and pulsed in her mouth. Pulling off, she teased him with chill breath, and long licks. She glanced up at Marie, the blonde utterly consumed by his tongue working in her with her eyes rolled back into her head. “Is he as good as you imagined?”

“Better,” Marie breathed, swaying her hips over his mouth, “Fuck, so much better. It shouldn’t… shouldn’t… shouldn’t be possible… but… but... fuck, yes!”

“Damn,” Selina groaned, sucking on one of his balls as she watched the younger woman climax on his face, before sucking hard and deeper of Peter’s cock against. One soft hand stroked him while she slurped him, drooling saliva providing ample lubrication for her long, elegant fingers. “I should make you lick my cunt while he fucks me.”

Should he feel guilty about this? Pete wondered that even as he felt Marie climax on his lips, and as he moaned into her dripping slit thanks to Selina’s attentions to his cock. Should he feel guilty that Marta was watching him dream of ducking two different women? Or should he be turned on?

A quick glance to the side, over Marie’s calf, answered that. Marta was straddling Dr. Brown, watching him as she slowly sank down his department head’s cock. As Luis pushed his cock deep into her ass. Jealousy warred with arousal then, until he heard Selina speak. “I should make you lick my cunt while he fucks me.”

Arousal won.

He rolled Maria off his face and onto the chill grass covering an old grave. “You should,” he husked, gripping Selina’s long hair and watching Marta as he moved the rich woman’s mouth on hiscick. “You should make her eat you out while I fuck you deep, shouldn’t you?”

Selina made an eager sound of agreement, pulling away from his dick to straddle Maria’s face. Leaning forward, she artfully arched her back in invitation, giving him a clear view of the blonde’s tongue lapping at her slit. With a last hungry look at Marta, Pete slowly pushed his aching cock into her, moaning at the feel of her slick walls and the slippery tongue caressing them both.

-*-

Dr. Brown’s body arched into Marta as he strained to bring his mouth to her nipples. His hands squeezed her breasts, holding them so his tongue could play over her skin. As he did his thighs flexed and bunched, stroking his cock deep into her.

Luis’ hands gripped her shoulder right, forcing her deeper into Dr. Brown and gibbing him extra le to fuck hard into her ass. Each thrust lifted her, then forced her back down the thick meat filling her cunt as he drew back to thrust again. “Such a delight,” he groaned, forcing himself into her. “I cannot... wait for the party. To... to see if... you are as tight... when you are real..,”

One hand gently caught her throat, drawing her back against his chest. The change in position left her bare breasts out of Dr. Brown’s reach but still glistening with his saliva. “Look at my wife,” he invited, gently squeezing with each thrust. “Look at your Peter, fucking her.”

There was something off about Luis’ words. Selina’s too, something she could nearly grasp. Instead it slipped through her fingers, slipped from her mind as two cocks pushed into her. Fuck, but that felt good. Too much, she would have thought, but too much felt good in the moment. In the dream. In real life too? Perhaps that was something to test with Peter.

Her thoughts wandered to Peter, and Luis directed her attention towards him as well, strong fingers tight around her throat. “Look at my wife. Look at your Peter, fucking her.”

Selina cried out then, moving against Peter’s strokes. Damn, they looked good. Selina, moaning like a whore while Peter plowed her. Or was she moaning like a whore, while two men used her tight body for their pleasure? Marta stopped trying to figure it out, stopped trying to rationalize it. Instead, she gave into her desire, gave into the pleasure building within her, pulsing along her nerves and throbbing with slick muscles. Friction burned between their alternate movements, until she surrendered to ecstasy, and sunk down Dr. Brown’s cock, pressed back against Luis.

Both men stiffened, thrusting their entire lengths into her depths. Just as the pressure bordered on painful, both men came, filling her with the heat of their lust.

~*~

Selina gasped out, Peter’s unrelenting strokes contrasting with the soft, slick tongue licking them both. His thick cock, forcing her open, even as Marie’s tongue caressed her clit, and made her stiffen. Both worked with and against her, driving her mad, driving harder into Peter’s momentum and deeper into Marie’s own trembling cunt.

Her knees sunk into the damp grass, bracing to take Peter, take every inch he pushed into her dripping cunt. Silken muscles clenched each time he pulled back, craving that pressure. Pressure that grew stronger, almost heavy within her, pressure that demanded relief and release. Within her eye line, Marta climaxed, back arched as much as possible with Luis deep in her ass, and both men followed her over the edge.

Fuck, she wanted to lick cum from Marta’s cunt, perhaps even while Marta ate Peter’s cum from her own. That thought, that fantasy sent her over the edge, fluttering over Peter’s cock and growing stronger as he refused to stop.

~*~

Marta rolled off Dr Brown and onto the cold ground, gasping as she tried to catch her breath. A delightful ache throbbed between her thighs, and she found herself craving more. More cock, more cum, more bliss and more attention. The full moon was in her blood now, and only utter nirvana could sate it.

“Hmm, You’re right. I do look hot dripping with cum from both holes.” The voice was familiar, and strange, coming from someone she never expected. Her own voice, sounding different when it wasn’t coming out her own mouth. Craning her neck, she caught sight of herself, her mirror image, nude body indistinguishable from her own. Peter stood beside her, nude with his arm around her shoulder, and both stared down at her. From Selina’s euphoric cries, Marta was able to figure this wasn’t her Peter, but that realization left her with more questions than answers.

“You want her, don’t you?”

“I want you,” Peter explained, turning his gaze towards her doppelganger. She recognized the look he gave her, the same look her Peter often gaze her. The same look he turned towards her, his eyes tracing her familiar figure, “And well, she is you, so yes. I want both of you, together, moaning in concert for me.”

Marta –her doppelganger– giggled, and kissed Peter, further confusing and arousing Marta –herself–, before breaking off the kiss with a sigh. “Perhaps you can have us both. But only if I can have you both as well…”

Pete alternated between watching Selina’s shapely rear and back as he drove into her, and the spectacle of Marta taking two cocks and loving every moment of it. Her cry of orgasm mingled with Selina’s own gasp and the feel of her cunt squeezing around his cock as Marie’s slick tongue explored his shaft. He cried out as well, his cum flooding Selina and dripping down onto Marue’s face.

Selina sagged down onto Marie’s leaner body, gasping hard. “Oh, god,” she breathed.

“Mmm,” Marue moaned, running her tongue over his cum-slick dick as it slipped from Selina’s cunt. “She tastes good on...”. Her eyes drifted over to Marta, and she blanched. “But... you, you should find out for yourself.”

Confused by the fear in her voice, he followed her gaze.

-*-

Marta sank to her knees before Marta, naked except for hewelry she wore - golden chains around her upper right arm, and a platinum serpent around her left wrist, and an onyx ankh in a silver chain around her throat. She stroked her fingers through Marta’s hair, drawing her in for a kiss that lingered as her tongue parted her lips and explored. “Mmm,” she whispered. “You taste good.”

She cupped Marta’s breasts, teasing big akready-stuff nipples with her thumbs as she kissed her again. “I can smell them on you. Was it hot, letting them fuck you?” A hand drifted lower, nails lightly scraping over Marta’s belly, fingers stroking her cum-soaked slit. “I always enjoy it, letting Pete watch me full of cock.” Her fingers pushed into Marta’s cunt.

She smirked up at her Pete, who wore only a gold collar, then curled her fingers within Marta and began massaging her inner walls. “Touch me,” she breathed, nipping at Marta’s earlobe. “I want both of them watching us get off on each other.”

Maybe there should have been more hesitation. More questions. More consideration, as to why a second version of herself and Peter were present at the orgy. But questions and considerations and hesitation were day time concerns, and Marta refused to let such worry haunt her into her dreams.

So she didn’t fight as her doppelganger kissed her, and didn’t resist as her fingers stroked inside her. Damn, she seemed to know just how to touch her. And why shouldn’t she? Who could possibly know her better.

“Touch me,” she breathed, nipping at Marta’s earlobe. “I want both of them watching us get off on each other.”

“Like this?” Marta purred, sliding his fingers down her stomach and over her smooth mound. As she did, she kissed her throat, right under her chin, just where she liked it. She nearly stiffened alongside herself, and then gasped as her fingers slid into her dripping slit. Fuck, she felt good. Is this what it felt like for anyone else? Was this how she felt to Peter, when he fingered her cunt? Was he watching now?

The other Peter was. Indistinguishable from her own lover, save the golden collar he wore. Would he fuck he the same way her Peter would? Could she tell them apart? Could anyone? And what would it feel like to have both men inside her at once?

“I know what you’re thinking,” her mirror image whispered, moist lips teasing her ear. Fingers drove harder inside her, and slick movements echoed her rasping breaths. “I’ve had him –multiple hims as a matter of fact. And it’s even better than you can possibly imagine.” Marta bit her ear, the sharp sting of teeth a maddening counterpoint to the momentum within her, and she clenched around her other’s fingers. The sensation drove her to stroke hard and faster within her twin, inciting that same reaction, that same shocked pleasure. Their mouths came together then, combative and hunger and unwilling to stand down.

Pete watched, hypnotized, as Marta started making out with... herself? There was probably some psychological meaning to this, something a therapist would have a field day with. But he wasn’t worried about that. Not while watching the two Martas kids and stroke and finger each other. Not with the sight stirring his cock back to life.

Selina licked her lips, watching as well. “That,” she purred, “looks delightful.”

“No!” Marie hissed, catching her wrist and tugging gently. “No! You should, uhm,” her eyes darted about warily. “Come on, let me introduce you to...”

Pete didn’t catch the name as Marie led Seline off. Mostly because he wasn’t paying attention. Slowly he got to his feet, still watching his lover moan softly as his lover explored her. Step by step he drew closer, uncertain if he wanted to simply watch, or join in.

“You should join in,” said an oddly familiar voice. Pete blinked, and found himself staring into a mirror. “Believe me,” his mirror image said. “You really want to join in.”

“This,” Pete said after a moment, “s a hell of a dream.”

Pete laughed, and clapped him on the shoulder. “Keep telling yourself that,” he chuckled. “It makes getting used to this easier.” He stared down at the two women, who were practically wrestling as they But and licked and fingered each other. “So. What are you waiting for?”

Pete watched his mirror sink to his knees beside the two Martas, twisting his hand into the hair of the unadorned one and dragging her lips into a hungry kiss. His free hand gripped the ass of the bejeweled Marta, squeezing and stroking. “Oh, fuck,” she groaned, staring at him. “Oh, fuck.”

Pete went to his knees as well, the grass cool on his skin as he caught the bejeweled Marta and pulled her into a hungry kiss. Tongues fueled and thrust as he drank in the sounds of rapture the other Marta - his Marta - extracted from her. She pulled back with gasp, and suddenly he found himself staring at himself as his mirror kissed her. As he did, his teeth worked at her throat, following the chain of the pendant that nestled between her breasts.

A hand gripped his cock, stroking eagerly as he moaned into Marta’s skin. He filled his hands with the soft, firm flesh of the rears of both Martas, fingers toying with the puckered bud of both asses. Turning, he found his Marta’s lips and devoured them, moaning softly as the hand continued working his cock.

The other Pete joined in, claiming Marta’s mouth when he gasped for breath, kissing and biting at her throat when he claimed her back. “All three of you,” moaned the other Marta. “I want all three of you, in me.”

To his shock, Pete found himself kissing his mirror, his taste different from Marta. Caught in the moment he leaned into it, exploring his own taste and shuddering at the feel of the other Pete’s tongue sliding over his. “You’ve has that,” the mirror gasped. Gripping Marta’s hair and dragging her into a hungry kiss once more. “Does your Pete taste good?” he questioned. “Should I suck him off, so youcan taste his cum on my lips?”

Pete shivered at the thought, then found himself kissing the other Marta once more. Behind him, the other Pete was pushing two fingers into his Marta’s mouth. “Or should we fuck you?” he teased. “All three of us, in you until you beg for mercy?”

Wait, was Peter bi? Or was this just the dream? It hadn’t come up, not in the waking world, but perhaps she’d have to ask in the morning. For now, she could enjoy the show, enjoy the glorious and confusing tangle of limbs, exploring her, while she explored them in turn.

Her Peter kissed the other Marta, his fingers in her hair, and her hand on his cock. The other Peter tempted her, making her fellate his fingers as he spoke of way they all could come together. Or cum together?

“Maybe I want to taste her. Taste myself, how I taste to you and him. Maybe I want to taste you in me, or him in her. However it works out.” She took another kiss from this other Peter, trying to figure out if he were different from her Peter, or if there was a way for her to tell, and giving up to give into the lust building from their kiss. When he did pull away, she pulled the other Marta close again, taking a kiss from her as she ushered her down into the grass. Then she turned, straddling her face before leaning over to taste her dripping slit.

She looked up at her Pete, making eye contact as her tongue delved deep into her counterpart. “Hmmm, no wonder you like this so much.” She held the other Marta legs apart, giving Peter a good view as she traced her swollen, eager lips, and circled her pulsing clit. While she sucked on her clit, she slid two fingers into her mirror image, spreading her apart, and soaking her own fingers in her flavor. She offered them up to Pete, and reached for his cock with the other hand. “Does she taste like me?” She stroked him again, in time her tongue moving in her cunt. Gently, she pulled him closer, urging him towards her doppelganger’s slit, “Does she feel like me?”

“Does she taste like me?” Marta asked, gripping his shaft and gently urging him to join her. “Does she feel like me?”

Pete kissed her hungrily, tasting Marta’s juices on her lips. “I’ll have to check,” he whispered, crouching and sliding a hand beneath Marta’s ass. He lowered his mouth, running his tongue over her slit and listening to her gasp. “I think so,” he murmured, “but I’d have to taste you both to be sure.”

He traced her slit again, then kissed Marta as she joined him. His hand tangled in her long hair as she teased Marta’s clit, and his tongue ran over hers as he lapped at Marta’s cunt. He could see Pete - the other Pete - crouch behind her.

-*-

Pete knelt behind Marta, watching her ass away as she and Pete took turns licking and tasting Marta’s slit. His cock bobbed, throbbing at the sight. “Is it good?” he asked, stroking his meat over Marta’s dripping sex, letting Marta!s tongue collect her juices before turning back to her clit. His hands gripped hers as her nails dig into her ass. “Is it good, both of them eating you?”

Marta’s response was an inarticulate whine and a frantic nod of her head as she pushed her tongue deep into Marta’s walls. Her head dropped back, lips and chin glistening in the firelight. Grinning, Pete stroked the dripping lips of Marta’s sex, then slowly pushed two fingers deep into her. Then he gripped his cock and offered it to Marta, precum smearing on her as he traced her lips with his head.

-*-

Pete pumped three fingers into Marta, entranced by the sight as they disappeared into her depths and the liquid sound they made. He gripped Marta’s hair, tasting her moans as he kissed her before watching her lower her mouth to Marta’s cunt once more. The feel of her tongue on his fingers made his cock twitch.

“Should I fuck her?” e breathed, tasting her juices on her lips before sucking gently at her clit. “Do you want to see how good my dick looks in her, while you eat her out?” He kissed her again, roughly. “I’ve wanted to fuck my cum into you since the shower.

“I want to suck her taste from your cock,” Marta demanded, and then moaned, enjoying the movement of fingers within her. Peter’s fingers, she thought, from the way two digits stretched her. “I want to lick your cum from her cunt.” Soft fingers reached for him, stroking his throbbing cock, and urging him towards the other Marta’s body.

From behind, Peter –the other Peter– stroked his cock against her slit, and she arched her back to rub herself on him. The thought that she could watch Peter fuck a version of her, while getting fucked by a version of Peter, felt like the best of both worlds. And then he pushed into, drawing a gasp as hungry lips stretched over his girth. “Fuck, Peter,” she called not sure nor caring which she called out to. “Fuck me. Fuck her. Fuck us, so I can cum on her, and taste her cumming on you!”

The rest of the orgy was quiet, Marta noticed. Not that they had stopped indulging or enjoying themselves. But the group was distant, mostly on the other side of the bonfire. A more rational Marta would questioned that, but it was hard to question or even think with a think cock inside her, and a talented tongue teasing her clit, or even sliding into between his cock and her tight walls. So she pulled away from Marta’s cunt to cry out, taking no shame in enjoying herself.

Pete pushed back up onto his knees, kissing Marta hungrily once more before letting her grip on his shaft guide him towards Marta’s cunt. “I want to suck her taste from your cock,” she demanded, moaning as the other Pete fingered her and Marta dragged her tongue over her slit.

Pete grinned at her, resting his cock on Marta’s mound. “This cock?” he teased, gripping her hair so she could only watch as he slid his length over Marta’s lips. “You need to tell me.”

“I want to lick your cum from her cunt,” she said, staring into his eyes.

Still watching her expression, Pete gripped his dick in his fist and parted Marta’s lips with his head. Slowly, listening to Marta gasp as he did, he fed his length into her. “Oh, fuck,” he moaned as she swallowed his shaft. “Do it,” he gasped, Marta’s juices flowing around his girth and down her thighs as he filled her. “Taste yourself on me. Taste e i you.”

-*-

Pete drew his fingers from Marta’s dripping sex, staring down at Marta’s expression. God, she looked hot like that, moaning as the other Pete slowly fucked into her. He caught her lust-glazed expression, and deliberately slipped caked her flavor from his fingers. “You always taste so damn good,” he husked.

Marta arched her back, displaying herself. He spared a glance for the other Pete, still holding her head up by the hair and slowly rocking his hips, tormenting the other Marta with his slow pace. Then he gripped his cock and pressed it against her lips, gasping as he felt her part around him. “What do you like better?” he husked out, list in the feel of her walks clinging to his shaft, and Marta’s tongue on his meat as she frantically tasted him. “Being fucked, or watching yourself be fucked?”

Fuck, Peter,” she called. “Fuck me. Fuck her. Fuck us, so I can cum on her, and taste her cumming on you!”

Peter grabbed her hips, his fingers twining with Marta’s as he did. “Then taste her,” he demanded, the words coming in throaty bursts as he drive himself into her. His words seemed oddly loud, like nobody else was watching. “Fuck... fuck her... with your tongue...”

-*-

Pete watched Pete taking Marta from behind, his thrusts driving her head into his belly. Damn, that was hot. In reply he released Marta’s hair and gripped Marta’s thighs, sliding his hands over her sleek legs as he slowly postponed his cock in and out. “Fuck,” he groaned, feeling Marta’s skilled tongue push in alongside his cock. “You always feel... so fucking... good...”

He lifted her legs, pulling her hips into the air as he hooked them over his shoulders, then cupped and squeezed her ass as he drive deep into her. “Eat her...” he demanded, thrusts picking up speed. “I... I want... your tongue... in us... when... when I... when I...”

Both Petes climaxed at about the same time, uttering hoarse cries of pleasure that echoed through the oddly silent dream graveyard. Cum beaded on Marta’s slit and trickled down towards her navel as he thrust into her, fingers hard on her ass as he moaned his pleasure with head thrown back. Cum dripped onto Marta’s face and breast as Pete drove himself hard, stomach slapping against Marta’s ass and balls swaying with each thrust.

“Oh, oh fuck,” Pete gasped. “Oh. Fuck.”

Marta was glad it was a dream, because Peter fucking his cum into her felt incredible. And because the appearance of a second Peter and herself would be freaky in reality. But in the realm of dreams she could enjoy watching her lover fuck a version of herself, while she fuck another him, and tasted herself. The Peter behind her pulled her up off her arms, leaning her back against his chest to kiss at an awkward angle.

“You are incredible in every reality,” he murmured, hands exploring her breast and mouth savoring her neck. “I do hope you’ll join us…”

“You make a convincing case,” Marta laughed, enjoying the way her doppelganger beneath her still licked and teased her clit. She flashed Peter a sated smile before noticing the rest of the orgy was gone. No colleagues, no family or friends. No one but them and their twins. Where had everyone else gone?

Questions about dream logic would have to wait, as Peter’s alarm buzzed and the waking world collapsed upon the dream. In bed beside Marta was relieved (and maybe a touch disappointed) that the dream hadn’t slipped over into real life. But Peter was hard against her ass, his cock rubbing her curves as she shifted and yawned.

“Morning,” she greeted with a sleepy kiss. “I had a hell of a dream, back in that cemetery again. And either you’re suffering from morning wood, or you had it too.” A second kiss deepened, and turned more interesting, as she remembered the sight of his cock pumping in and out of the other Marta’s slit. A third kiss had her on top of him, moan into his mouth, and moving down his body.

“I can dream about you all night, and still not get enough,” she cooed, nipping at the firm indent of his abs, and the protrusion of his hip bone. “I got it bad for you…” The admission made her blush, mostly covered by the early morning dusk, and she distracted them both by stroking his cock, and bringing it to her lips.

He tasted… like her. Had they fucked in their sleep? Without even waking? Or, perhaps he had just rubbed against her. She was pretty wet, after all that. Yeah, that had to be it.

Right?

The confusing eroticism of last night’s dream gave way to the very straight-forward eroticism of morning as Marta decided to avail herself of the erection he was still sporting. He gasped her name as he climaxed, fingers gripping the bedsheets as he lost himself in the pleasures of her mouth and the memories of his dream. Their dream.

“I wonder,” he mused aloud, some time after he’s returned the favor playing her body with lips and fingers until she’d writhed helplessly beneath him and begged for release, “would anyone working with these equations have similar shared dreams?” He kissed her then, lingering over her taste. “Or is that just a happy side effect?”

Finally, reluctantly, they disentangled. Pete showered, and brushed his teeth with the spare toothbrush she’d opened for him, and stroked the stubble in his jaw. He’d have to stop by his place, to shave and get some fresh clothes. “Hey, uhm,” he said as Marta shut off the water and stepped out if the shower. “Uhm.”

Damn. Suddenly he felt shy and awkward again. He knew what he wanted to say, but was suddenly afraid he was being way too forward. “Maybe, uhm,” he tried again. “Maybe we could, uhm, move in? Together?” Fuck, that sounded weak. “I mean, that is, I... I really, uhm, like you...”

Jesus. What a spineless thing to say. Biting his lip, he turned and pulled her into a hug. “I mean,” he said, hoping he wasn’t about to ruin things, “I, I’m in love. With you, I mean. And, well, I want to be with you.”

“Maybe, uhm,” he tried again. “Maybe we could, uhm, move in? Together?”

“Move…move in?” Marta repeated, frozen with half her hair wrapped in a towel. “Move in together?” Yes! her mind screamed, giddy and already fantasizing about living with Peter. Her mouth, however, was stuck half open, suddenly dry. Peter stammered, his bashfulness further endearing her, and then pulled her into an embrace.

“I, I’m in love. With you, I mean. And, well, I want to be with you.”

This close, she couldn’t hide her deep blush, or exuberant grin “I love you too.“ I’ve been wanting to say it all week! But she managed to keep that thought clamped down. “I’d like that, yeah. Moving in together.”

Over breakfast they made plans and smoothed out the details. She’d pack up the stuff she’d need on a daily basis and move into his place for the time being. Then, since their leases were coming up in January, they’d pick out a new place together. Maybe even a house, if the next few months went well. Then he left to finish getting ready for work at his place, and she set about packing a couple suitcases to bring over this evening. She was about half done when Lena called.

“So, how are things with Peter?”

“Really good. We’re… we’re moving in together.” She’d been so excited to share the news, she hadn’t really thought about it, but once the words fell from her lips, she began to inwardly cringe. And Lena’s questions made it worse.

“Really? But, it’s so soon, isn’t it?

“I know, but I really like him.” Love him. “And we both know what we want in life. Might as well grab it with both hands.”

Okay.” Lena laughed, a knowing laugh that grated on her.

“What?”

“You are still such a lesbian.” Marta sighed, before allowing herself a small laugh, and Lena continued, “Well, if things are getting that serious between you two, I want to get to know him better. We should go out to dinner together, you, me, Peter and Jeff.” Ugh, Jeff. But so long as he was in her sister’s life, there was no avoiding him.

“Okay, I’ll talk to Peter and let you know. Maybe later this week?”

“Okay, let me know. Gotta go now, Love ya!”

Marta was glad it midterms this week, and she didn’t have to teach much in her classes, because she was way too excited to be serious enough to teach colonialism today. Even in her free time, she hardly found the concentration to focus on her work. She was still walking around with a beaming smile by the time lunch rolled around, and she could finally meet with Peter again. But before she could reach his office, she was stopped in the hall by his department head.

“Marta, I have to say, I really enjoyed your enthusiasm this weekend,” Dr. Brown said. Immediately her mind went back to the dream, where she was sandwiched between him and Luis. Peter was present in the dreams, but he had to be the only one. Right?

“My enthusiasm?” she asked in a squeak, not covering her embarrassment well.

Dr. Brown laughed, and pat her on the back, “At the basketball game! I heard you cheering over everyone else.”

Marta let out a relieved laugh, and released the pit growing in her gut, “Well, I wanted to support Peter, of course. And he did really well.”

“He did,” Dr. Brown acknowledged, walking with her towards Peter’s office. “I think he was trying to impress you. And I’d say it worked, since that was the best he’s played all year. Which means you have to come to all our games.”

Marta’s reply was another laugh, brushing some hair back behind her ear, “I doubt that will be a problem. Not, if you’ll excuse me,” she said, motioning towards Peter’s door. Dr Brown left her with a nod, and she pushed into Peter’s office and held up the carryout bag, “Hungry?”

She laid out the contents across his desk and planted a quick kiss on his cheek, still clearly riding the high of their mutual confessions of love this morning. “So, I told my sister about us, and she insists on a double dinner date. I hope you don’t mind?”

Breakfast was a giddy planning session as they figured out some of the logistical details. His place was slightly larger, so she would move in with him. They’d get her favorite chair moved over at some point soon, and her wirk desk and reference materials. The rest of her furniture would stay here, for the time being, until her lease expired in January and they started looking for a new place together so they’d be ready when his lease expired in March.

Together. Damn, that sounded good.

It took nearly fifteen minutes to leave after he said goodbye, What with the kissing and sweet nothings and groping and more kissing, and he made his way to his car with a spring in his step and a grin of pure joy on his lips. The grin didn’t fade as he let himself into his apartment to find the cats in the table, glaring at him reproachfully. He paused to feed them and give them fresh water, put a reminder in his phone to clean the litter box tonight, and then got dressed for wirk.

-*-

“Hey! Doc Ahn!”

Pete looked up in surprise at the familiar voice. He’d stopped in an Ace Hardware store on the way in, and hadn’t really been expecting to run into anyone he knew. But there was Marie, grinning and waving and uncomfortably reminding him of last night’s dreaming her tight sweater and skinny jeans. “Good morning,” he replied as she joined him in the checkout line.

“Morning,” she smiled, shifting a basket full of duct tape and tarps to her other hand. “Hey, last night...”

He nearly dropped his own package at that, giving a guilty start as he vividly remembered eating her out in his dream. “Uhm, uh...”

“Did you see the meteor?” she finished.

“Meteor?” Calm down! It was just a dream! A really goddamn hot dream. “No, I didn’t.”

“Oh, you should have!” Marie gushed, digging out her phone and bringing up a video. “I managed to get it on film.” The video showed a brilliant white streak of light flash above the Arkham skyline, followed by a dull booming sound.

“Impressive,” he said, whistling a little.

“Yeah, I know!” She shifted her basket again. “I think it might have landed, even. A few of us are heading out to the reservoir to go look for it.”

“Well, good luck,” he said. “Don’t cut your midterms for it, though.”

-*-

Classes were a breeze today, because they were all tests. Grading them would be the butch, though - you couldn’t just look to see if they’d arrived at the right answers, after all. You had to check work. So he got stuck in on his lunch break.

Hungry?”

Marta was an interruption, but a welcome one. “Starving” he laughed, accepting s quick kiss and helping her unpack the meal.

“So,” she said, popping open a container, “ I told my sister about us, and she insists on a double dinner date. I hope you don’t mind?”

“Nah, I don’t,” he assured her, prying open another container. “I’d have to do it sooner or later anyway, right? But, uhm, we should probably figure the holidays out. I usually fly back to Washington for Christmas, but my sister just had her first baby and I kind of got roped into Thanksgiving Instead. Do, uh, would you like to come? Or do you have plans already?”

Then, mentally slapping himself, he dug in his pocket. “Also,” he said, handing over a small paper package, “I got keys made for you this morning.” His fingers lingered in her hand. “I guess it’s official, now?” he grinned.

“Thanksgiving? Nah, not really. Lena’s my only family out here, since our parents died a few years back. And she usually spends it with her boyfriend. All our extended family is in Puerto Rico, but neither of us have been back since we were teenagers.” Marta chuckled ruefully, and opened a silverware packet, “Which was all my overly long way of saying yes, I’d love to spend Thanksgiving with you and your family.”

“Also,” he said, handing over a small paper package, “I got keys made for you this morning.” His fingers lingered in her hand. “I guess it’s official, now?” he grinned.

Metal tinkled as it fell into her hand, the shiny keys catching the light. “Yeah, I guess so,” she agreed, turning the turns over in her hand. Damn, she was acting like such a ditz, smiling like he proposed or something. But she was tired of judging herself, and determined to bask in the glow of their budding relationship. She deserved to be happy, dammit, and it had been so long since she’d been this happy.

It hadn’t taken much to settle into life beside Peter. Afterall, she’d spent half of the past week at his place. She was even beginning to think his cats might like her. Or, at the very least, they seemed able to tolerate her, so long as she kept their food bowls topped off, and the ear scritches coming.

Friday turned out to be the best day to meet up with her sister and Jeff (ugh). They spent the day fine tuning the gate calculations and sonic resonances, but the reservations for the steakhouse rolled around before they could perform another test. So Marta tried to hide her relief over not having to open another gate as she got ready to meet with her sister. They’d do it tomorrow, she knew, but somehow the thought of doing it in daylight hours sit better with her. So she kept Peter distracted from obsessing over the gates with frequent kisses and caresses, promises she intended on delivering upon after dinner.

They pulled up to the steakhouse just before 7, and Lena and Jeff were already there. Together, they were escorted to a table, where she sat beside Peter and across from her sister.

“So, Marta, Peter, how is your project going? You both seemed so excited about it the morning I came over.”

“Pretty good,” Marta said, glancing over her menu, “We might have preliminary findings to publish before the end of the year.”

“That’s exciting,” Lena said, mostly in a way that was more supportive than earnest. Oh, if only she knew what they were on the verge of proving, she’d be more than politely impressed. But until they had it down it was too crazy to begin to explain. “Jeff hit seven million subscribers on his channel.”

Jeff smirked and shrugged, arrogance seeping from his being, “People hunger for the truth, and that’s what I give them.”

The week passed in a pleasant haze of settling into a new routine of living with Marta, and classes, and working on the gate project - something that would have easily turned into an unhealthy obsession if Marta wasn’t there to keep him grounded. Well, her and the trip they took out to Sentinel Hill in the Dunwich Stare Park. After two hours of searching they located the tombstone fragment lying among g the trees, one side glassy smooth where the uncontrolled gate had sheared it off. Now it served as a paperweight and a warning against hubris.

The cats were, on the other hand, nonplussed by Marta’s continued presence in the apartment. Regulus has claimed her in some feline fashion, sprawling in her lap but cutting away if she dared to pet him uninvited. Schroedinger, on the other hand, remained aloof and glared at her from the bookcase. Unless she was feeding them, at which he would deign to rub against her ankles. Because cats, he figured with a shrug.

It wasn’t all fun and games and awesome sex, though. He managed to stub a tie and scrape his knuckles getting her desk into his apartment, and limped as he carried books up as a result. And she’d been underwhelmed by the way he ate when he wasn’t trying to impress - KFC and frozen pizza and ramen noodles figured heavily into his bachelor menu. Still, the little hiccups were worth it.

And then Friday rolled around.

-*-

“Seven million subscribers?” Pete remarked, trying to stay diplomatic. “That’s... impressive.” He frowned at his menu. “Do you do it professionally, or as a hobby?”

“Somewhere between the two,” Jeff replied. “I have a part time job to supplement the income from my channel and Patreon, and there’s some merch that I sell as well - t-shirts off RedBubble, and the like.”

“What else do you do?” Pete asked, finding himself curious.

“Voice acting, mostly,” Jeff said. “Commercial voice overs, some podcast openings, a couple of documentaries, s bunch of audiobooks.” He smiled. “I just finished reading Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife for Audible.”

“Interesting,” Pete said carefull, suddenly grateful for the waitress’s arrival.

“Are you all ready to order?” She asked.

“Yeah, I think so.” Pete laud the menu down. “The twelve ounce ribeye, rare, with a baked potato and a side salad. With Ranch, please. And whatever the Sam Adams seasonal draft is.” He handed the menu over, and listened as everyone else ordered.

“So, Pete,” Jeff asked as the waitress left. “What do you think about the afterlife?”

He shrugged. “I’ve never seen it in a telescope.”

“I’ll have the six oz filet mignon with the side salad, and a glass of cabernet sauvignon,” Marta ordered, relieved things were going well, so far. Sure, it was all of ten minutes in, but she’d been worrying about and looking forward to this night since Lena mentioned it. The truth was, while she didn’t always see eye to eye with her sister, she and Lena were close.

“So, Pete,” Jeff asked as the waitress left. “What do you think about the afterlife?”

He shrugged. “I’ve never seen it in a telescope.”

Lena snickered, “You would find yourself another atheist, wouldn’t you?”

“Hmm,” Marta asked, not expecting to be pulled into this conversation. But after a moment all the pieces came together, and she let out a small chuckle, “To tell the truth, that hadn’t even come up yet. But, uh…” She cast a glance at Peter and smirked, “Well, I think we’ll be just fine.”

“Okay, but I am talking about proof, and facts here,” Jeff argued, “I thought that, since you’re a scientist, Pete, you’d understand how we can’t just dismiss evidence we don’t like.”

“One man’s book isn’t evidence. It’s…anecdata, at best.” Marta waved off her hand.

“ Have you read it, Marta? Or has your bitterness biased you against uncomfortable facts.”

She shook her head, “I’m not bitter.”

“Aren’t you though? Did you not write a book blaming Christianity for the Native American genocide?”

“For playing a role in the cultural genocide of the indigenous people, yes. And I still stand by that.”

“Then why won’t defend it?”

“I did defend it. I got my doctorate.”

“So come on my show and defend it!”

Lena broke into a laugh, and placed her hand on Jeff’s, “Hey now, no debates at dinner. Peter, why don’t you tell us more about what you and my sister are researching. Something about spacetime?”

While Jeff and Marta bickered about evidence, Pete shrugged and turned his attention to Lena with a small smile. “Actually,” he laughed, “I was raised Evangelical Lutheran. My mom was Southern Baptist, but converted a year or so before she met my dad.”

“Really?” Lena’s eye’s sparkled with humor. “Do you still practice?”

Pete shrugged. “I go to church on Christmas and Easter. Mostly I try to keep religion out of my research - the Bible’s not exactly an astrophysics manual.”

“I did defend it,” Marta snapped, making Lena sigh. “I got my doctorate.”

“So come on my show and defend it!” Jeff snapped back.

Lena broke into a laugh, and placed her hand on Jeff’s, “Hey now, no debates at dinner. Peter, why don’t you tell us more about what you and my sister are researching. Something about spacetime?”

Pete laced his fingers with Marta’s, offering a reassuring squeeze. “Uhm, sure. I mean, we’ve both got our own individual projects. I’m currently working on modeling the evolution of filament structures in the early universe - my working hypotheses is that they arise from the baryon asymmetry problem. But...”

“The what?” Lena asked.

“The antimatter problem,” Jeff filled in, voice smug. “It’s the biggest flaw in the Big Bang hypothesis. Well, that and the existence of stars older than the universe is supposed to be.”

“Which actually hasn’t been an issue since we managed to measure the Hubble constant back in the 90s,” Pete replied. “But the baryon asymmetry oroblem’s a Nobel waiting to happen. Our joint project, though,” he continued, cutting Jeff off, “is trying to confirm the research of a mostly unknown Arkham woman who may very well have worked out the math underpinning modern cosmological thirty three centuries ago.”

Marta cooled herself off by drinking deep of her wine. Or tried to at least, but already Jeff had gotten under her skin. But Lena changed the subject and Peter took up her suggestion. She certainly appreciated the way he cut Jeff off before he could butt in with another ill-informed opinion.

“It’s not just an amazing historical find,” Marta explained, allowing herself to get swept up in Pete’s enthusiasm. “By applying her findings to Peter work, we are on the verge of a major breakthrough.” Why, if it weren’t for dinner, they might have been testing out the gate again, right now.

Jeff scoffed, “You’re saying a puritan woman figured out spacetime before her contemporaries figured out corn?”

“It’s strange, but not unprecedented, After all, in that same century, Newton and Leibniz developed the foundations of calculus, independent of one another. And we have evidence that Sebliah Brown may have as well. In fact, it was that very knowledge that lead to her witchcraft trial.”

“Newton and Leibniz developments in calculus are valuable because scholars of the time learned from them and went on to develop more math. What value is there in work by a woman who only managed to get herself killed? How much modern applicability could her work even have?”

It was on the tip of Marta’s tongue to argue further, to prove her point and shut Jeff up. But if she spoke up now, she’d sound as crazy as one of his stupid videos. She gripped Peter’s hand, trying to hold back the tirade that built. “Perhaps you can pull up the diagrams you modeled, Peter, and show how Goode’s work aligned with them almost perfectly?”

Pete dug out his phone. “The reason,” he said, scrolling through the images stored on it, “that her work is important is because her work directly applies to mine. Here. Check this out.” He laud the phone down, showing the ‘trianglemoon’ image

“That’s an image generated by my work in space time modeling, sort of a two-dimensional representation of eleven dimensions.” He swiped left, displaying the first scanned image Marta had sent him. “That’s what Goode Brown drew.”

“Coincidence,” Jeff said, sounding unsure. “Right?”

Pete shook his head, enjoying the other man’s confusion. “I assumed that at first as well, but no.” He flipped a few images. “That’s the formula she used to generate it, one we’ve been able to decode and use ourselves.” He grinned, squeezing Marta’s hand. “Some of her work was far more elegant than what my colleagues and I cane up with in the lab, because she couldn’t depend on computers to do the heavy number crunching.”

“That... that’s incredible,” Jeff finally said, glancing at Lena.

“But what’s it good for?” Lena asked, looking away from the phone. She stared right at Marta. “What is it for?”

“What’s anything for?” Pete replied, not wanting to bring up the gates for some reason. Instead, he sipped his beer. “Pure research rarely has a practical application when it starts. It just...”

It’s, it’s, I don’t know,” he heard himself say. “An Einstein-Rosen bridge, I think. A wormhole.”

“Holy shit,” Jeff breathed, staring at Pete’s phone. “What... how did you two do that?”

“It’s a rough circle, or sphere,” Pete’s recorded voice said, “about a meter in diameter.”

Sudden alarm thrilled through his nerves, and he stabbed his finger out to pause the video. On the tiny screen, the first gate glared at him like a baleful eye. “Hey, uhm,” he said, looking around. “Hey! The waitress is here!”

Marta froze as Peter’s voice came through his phone, that same horror paralyzing her. Everything came back then, the chill of her living room and the dreadful din that came through in the video and that horrific amorphous presence that pulsed closer and closer to them.

“Hey! The waitress is here!”

Marta forced a laugh, clearing space on the table for their plates, “And just in time too. I am so hungry!” The food proved distraction enough to shift the group away from the video they’d seen, but Marta’s thoughts lingered on the memories. Her hands trembled as she cut into her steak, unable to completely shake the worry that curled in the pit of her stomach. Crimson juices gushed from the meat and the dream she shared with Pete that night replayed in her mind. She recalled the blood dripping from Lena’s hand and the terrible glee on her features. Sign in blood, and all will be revealed.

“So, I decided to rent that building on 5th and Broadway. It’s almost two hundred square feet bigger, so I can add in several more chairs,” Lena explained, mixing butter into her mashed potatoes. Marta blinked twice, before she caught on to what her sister was saying.

“Oh wow, that’s great,” Marta nodded, almost able to push the fear back, “I guess that means the shop is doing really well then?”

“Well Ruben started posting videos of the newest coloring techniques on his Instagram, and we started blowing up.” Lena laughed and scooped a spoonful into her mouth. “They take forever to do, but we make a lot of money off them, and really just need more stylists in the shop.”

“I have to admit, they did look pretty cool. I was even wondering if I could pull off turquoise tips.”

Lena scrunched her face and shook her head, “No, not with your complexion; you want a warm color. Oh, I bet you’d look really cute with magenta. Don’t you think, Peter?”

Back
Top Bottom