Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legacy of the Witch House (TheCorsair and Xanaphia)

Marta shifted uneasy on the couch, considering carefully what and how much to divulge to the alt couple. “Dreams seem to take place in a shared place, like it’s own realm. We’ve encountered many of our own alternates there, as well as alternates of our friends and family.”

She continued, motion with her hands as if to explain her thoughts. “My current working theory is the existence of a collective unconscious, and somehow the gates allow a sort of access to it, but… well, that theory is based on many assumptions I can’t begin to prove. At the moment, most of our understanding is pure speculation.”

“So, the other versions of us that we saw in there, they are real?” Alt Marta asked, leaning forward.

“Yeah, so far as we can tell,” she explained with a nod. How honest could she be, right now? How much would be too much for them to handle? “We’ve met several of them, in other realities.”

“Wow, I may have picked the wrong week to give up drinking,” Alt Marta responded with nervous laughter. She leaned into her peter, and was quiet for a time. As the moments lingered in tense silence, Marta considered changing the subject, before her alt spoke up again, “Okay, so if the alts of us are real people, who happen to exist in other realities, what about the other things in the dream? Like, there was a goo-type being, like an intelligent blob of ink, and it tried to speak to us. To me, I think. I mean, it said my name.” Alt Marta stared out past them, her eyes unfocused. Or, actually, intensely focused on something that wasn’t there. “Could that thing be real?”

“It... I don’t know,” Pete said. “I mean, well...”

“Ulthar,” the other Pete interjected.

“Yeah.” Pete sipped his Coke. “Yeah. The Dreamlands. I haven’t let myself think about them in, in years.”

“Yeah,” The other Pete agreed. “Not since... since that slab opened from beneath. Not since...”

Pete swallowed, fighting back the memory. Then he noticed the looks the two Martas were giving them, and chuckled grimly. “Pete and I,” he said slowly, “Well, I mentioned to Marta that I’m a lucid dreamer.”

“So did I,” The other Pete added.

“But when I was young, it went... further. I used to dream of traveling to another world, where I was a bold adventurer who went on quests and fought monsters.” He hesitated, looking at his doppelgänger.

“Sometimes,” his counterpart said, picking up the narrative, “sometimes it seemed like some of them would follow me back. I’d see them, out of the corner of my eye, during the day.”

“Hunting me,” Pete said. His doppelgänger nodded agreement. “And then, one day, I collapsed in gym. The nurse called an ambulance because I had a 110 degree fever, out of nowhere. A day later, I was fine.”

“The monsters,” other Pete said. “They... grabbed me. Dragged me down the dark tunnels between the waking world and the Dreamlands. And only the Knight of Cerulean Shadows saves me from, uhm...”

“Being killed,” Pete said. “So, the blob thing could be a dream creature.”

“Do you think it is?” asked the other Pete.

“I don’t know.” Pete stared at the ceiling. “I... don’t know.”

“So, you nearly died as a child, which you believed to be connected to these dreams you had? Granted, while I might have been skeptical of such a story in the past, I see now how that could make sense,” Marta agreed, working through the implications of Peters’ story. “But… You both experienced this? The same way?”

Marta frowned, staring off into the middle distance as she worked through the data. “I mean, I did just theorize that dreams are a shared unconscious space, and this evidence supports that theory. If I am understanding correctly, you two were having the same dream, at the same time. Not even how we have been present in the same dreams, together, but as if you were both present in your same consciousness, experiencing the dream together. And then also experiencing the same consequences in each of your separate realities?”

“Also,” alt Marta started, “who was this ‘Knight of Cerulean Shadows?’ How did they save you?”

Marta nodded, and stood with anxious energy. Out of habit, she walked over to the fridge, only to remember as she opened it there was nearly nothing in there. After all, they hadn’t gotten a chance to do any grocery shopping yet.

“Look, we have a lot to unpack here. Why don’t we order some pizza, while we take the time to figure some of this out? I mean, if the dreams are this dangerous,” and Marta knew very well that they were, “this seems like as good a time as any to discuss it, and make our own plans to protect ourselves, and each other.”

“We’ll have to compare notes,” the other Pete said, “but it sure sounds like we experienced the same dream.”

“Yeah,” Pete said. “It’d be interesting to know if it was identical or just similar. I mean, did we actually share the same dream, or..,”

“Also,” alt Marta started, “who was this ‘Knight of Cerulean Shadows?’ How did they save you?”

“She, uh...” the other Pete began.

“I don’t know who she was,” Pete said. “But she literally rode into the circle where the gugs had me bound, cut a path through, and rode me out.”

By now, Marta was checking the fridge. “Look, we have a lot to unpack here.”

“No kidding,” the other Pete laughed.

“Why don’t we order some pizza, while we take the time to figure some of this out?” she continued. “I mean, if the dreams are this dangerous, this seems like as good a time as any to discuss it, and make our own plans to protect ourselves, and each other.”

“Yeah,” Pete agreed.

“Sounds good,” the other Pete agreed as well. “I’ll see if I can find my books on lucid dreaming again. Do you have anyway to check if you’re both sharing a dream?”

“We set a verbal marker,” Pete said. “While we’re dreaming, one of us asks the other yo tell us something after we wake up.”

“Not bad,” the other Pete replied with a nod. “Not bad at all.” He dug our his phone. “What kind of pizza do you want?”

“Sausage and bell peppers,” Marta stated, pulling out glasses and dishes from the cupboards.

“Same,” her alt piped up with a small laugh. “I guess we can share one pizza with our favorite toppings, and you two can another.” Once, it might have been creepy to Marta how closely she aligned with this reality’s alt, but right now, it was nice. It left her hopeful, that after everything that happened, they weren’t alone.

Alt-Marta got up now as well, and joined her in the kitchen. Which she appreciated, because the logistics of carrying four glasses into the living room on her own was confounding. Opening the fridge again, she frowned. Not many options for drinks. “Did you want to split a bottle of wine tonight? I understand wanting to give up alcohol, but it’s not like you’re pregnant right now.”

“Well, maybe one last glass wouldn’t hurt,” she agreed, arranging two glasses on two plates to more safely carry them. “I may have to admit to be a little overeager to start our family.”

Marta smiled at the remark, hopefully covering her own conflict feelings towards the subject. Clearly, given what their lives were now, she’d made the right choice, but she still felt shitty about it. Hefting her set of glasses and plates, she followed her twin back into the living room. “Well, I wish you both the best of luck in that. But I am afraid that is also linked to the danger in the dreams.”

The plates landed on the table with a discordant clink, but nothing was damaged. “What do you mean?”

Marta spared a glance at her Pete, before continuing. “We aren’t just here in this universe to research it. We are also in hiding.”

“What?”

“The versions of ourselves we told you about before? The ones who separated us and pretended to be us to seduce us? Yeah, they were trying to get to join a cult. A cult of, well, ‘us’es. We refused to join their cult, and now we are trying to hide from them.”

“Holy shit.” Alt-Marta leaned into her Peter.

“If you do get pregnant, we need to keep you safe. Because the reason we refused to join them is because… because…” For a moment, Marta didn’t think she could bring herself to say it. Even with the image burned into her mind, she didn’t want to believe it really happened, and saying it out loud would make it real. “Because they sacrificed their own children.”

“They what?”

The two Petes had followed the two Martas into the kitchen, just in time to heat Marta’s statement. Shock and horror filled the other Pete’s face, echoing the horror displayed by the other Marta. He hurried over, wrapping his arms around her. “They... their own child? Why?”

“I... I don’t know,” Pete sighed, taking the glasses from the other Marta before she could drop them. “Some sort of, I don’t know. A dark parody of Holy Communion.”

“Of what?” the other Marta asked, clearly trying to distract herself.

“Uhm...” Pete lickedhis lips, trying to think how to explain it. Christianity didn’t exist in this world, after all. “A, uhm, a ritual meal. Ceremonially becoming one with the Divine.”

“I get it,” the other Marta agreed, looking a little sick. “But, a child? That sounds like one of the things the Church made up during the anti-Roman pogroms. Why would they...”

“I don’t know,” Pete repeated. “But they were serious about it. Really serious.” He caught his other self’s eye. “Like, trying to murder us for not joining in serious.”

“Shit,” the other Pete breathed. “So that’s why...”

“Why we were hesitant to make contact,” Pete finished. Then he shrugged. “Well, That and how wildly awkward all of this is.”

“Yeah.” The other Pete squeezes his Marta. “I, I need to process this. Maybe, why don’t I go pick up the pizza?”

Peter and his alt left to get the pizza, and Marta carried the bottle of wine and glass over to the couch and sank down into the cushions. Her alt joined her.

“Sorry, I feel like I ruined the mood tonight.” Marta sighed, and opened a bottle of wine. She poured a glass, passing that one over to her alt, and then poured herself another one. “But I have been worrying about the Inner Circle finding us here, and you two getting caught up in the middle.”

The other her took a deep drink before responding. “I mean, I am glad you warned us. So, what do you two know about this Inner Circle?”

“Not much. Not nearly enough,” Marta admitted sipping at her glass. “We’ve met them a few times, in dreams, and we weren’t paying as close attention as we should have been.”

“Understandable. So let’s start at the beginning. We did you first encounter them?”

Marta considered this for a time. “I suppose it was a week after I started seeing Peter, after we first opened the wormhole. He had a faculty basketball game he asked me to, and before the game started, he texted ne to join him in the locker room for a quickie. After the fact, I found out that the Peter I fucked then wasn’t mine, because some other version of me met him in a different part of the locker room. She blew him by his locker, while another Peter fucked me in the showers.

“It was a couple weeks later before we discussed what happened enough to figure out we weren’t together, but at the time, we didn’t even know alternate versions of ourselves existed. We thought it was future selves messing with us.”

“Future selves?”

“Yeah, we had just figured out how to use the wormholes to travel through time, and even met future versions of ourselves doing so. But they had been up front about who they were and where they came from. These alts weren’t.”

“Okay, what else?”

“The next encounter was in a dream, a dream I think was connected to the last world we visited. Alternate versions of our friends and loved ones were there, and they were having a ritual orgy. Thinking that it was just a dream, and no big deal, we joined in, and were eventually joined by the alts.”

The other Marta nodded, “Okay. But why do you think the dream was connected to another universe?”

“Because we went to that world, for a brief time, and discovered that those alts had created their own cult, made up of those same friends and loved ones. We had to participate in another orgy while we were there, while we were awake, this time, but it was very similar.”

Both of them finished their glass, and Marta refilled their glasses without any prompting. Going through the chain of events that lead them here was gnawing on her. But it was her alt who spoke up first. “So, how many of them are there?”

She sighed deep. “Too fucking many. 20 to 30 pairs of us.” She put up finger quotes with the last word, uneasy about the similarities between herself and the others. “Which is why we are glad to find you two friendly and open to listen. We really needed some allies who weren’t already brainwashed by the cult.”

“This is a fucking lot,” the other Pete declared as they pulled into traffic.

Pete nodded. They’d both been silent on the drive over to pick up the pizza, and he’d tried to respect the other man’s silence. But the car was full of the odor of baked crust and cheese now, and it seemed the other man was ready to talk. “Yeah. It, um, is. And, I feel really bad about getting you two...”

“Nah,” the other Pete said. “It’s not your fault. I mean, you even tried to avoid us.” His knuckles whitened on the steering wheel. “But... I mean... how do you know your Marta is your Marta? I mean...”

“Yeah. I get it.” Pete stared out the window. “We, uhm, thought about a few ideas. Agreed upon questions and responses, or something like that. But, we never thought we had to take it seriously, not until about a week ago.”

“Why not?”

It was a good question, and one deserving of a serious answer. “Because,” Pete said slowly, “our only, the only time we knew of that we interacted with duplicates of ourselves, was with ourselves from the future.” He sighed. “We knee that parallel universes were possible, but...”

“Wait.” The other Pete sounded curious. “Your future selves? Doesn’t that violate causality?”

“No.” Pete chuckled. “It was us from four days in the future. And we tried to change the outcome of that trip, only to accidentally close the loop.”

“Oh. What happened?”

Pete shifted a little, growing hard at the memory. “We, uhm, fucked.”

“All of you?”

“Yeah.”

“Damn.” Pete watched the other Pete grapple with the idea. “Probably shouldn’t mention that to my Marta, though. She’d think I was trying to hint around it.”

Pete laughed at that.

-*-

Traffic was heavy, but they made it home in enough time that the pizza was warm. Pete carries the boxes, while his duplicate handled the two liters and the doors. “I have returned!” he declared as he entered Marta’s apartment. “Bearing food!”

“So, was it weird fucking alternate versions of yourselves?” The alt finished off her glass of wine with that question.

“Not at the time, when we just thought it was a dream.” Marta topped off their glasses once more, and settled into the couch “And, if I am being perfectly honest, it was really hot.”

Her alt bit her lip, clearly considering her response, but the fantasy of tasting those wine stained lips flashed across her thoughts. And the sly smirk that replaced that expression didn’t dissuade Marta’s fantasies. “Was it because of the other Peter, or the other you?”

“I mean, Peter’s amazing, as you well know. And two of him?” Marta started with an lascivious giggle, and her alt agreed in a wordless hum, “But who could possibly know better what I like than myself?”

“Absolutely,” the other Marta agreed. Her hand came up to Marta face, and brushed a few loose strands back behind her ear. Gently, those fingertips traveled down her throat and traced her exposed clavicle. Marta quivered with building desire, and leaned into to meet her alt’s face. Their lips touched, barely, grazed one another shy and exploratory. Lips flavored with wine and curiosity opened, drawing her tongue in. Marta cupped her alt’s cheek, thumb brushing over her cheekbones as the kiss grew deeper.

“So, is this cheating?” Her alt asked, opening Marta’s jeans with one hand. That hand slid in, and under her panties to tease her clit, “Or am I just touching myself right now?”

Marta’s response was cut off by a gasp, “I… I don’t know. That’s…. between you and…. Peter…” One finger entered her, curling against her walls while her thumb brushed her clit, and Marta could hardly think straight.

“Sometimes, when Peter’s out, I start touching myself. And then I will deliberately time it so he will walk in on me before I finish. I like it when he catches me.” The other Marta bit her ear then, thrusting even deeper with that one finger, and the idea was too hot to deny.

“What does he… hmmm–” She squirmed, and spread herself wider, so the other Marta could slide another finger in her. “What does he do when he catches you?”

“Watches. Sometimes he pulls out his cock and strokes himself too.” Her doppelganger rose over her, pinning her down into the cushion as her hand worked in and out of her. “Often he fucks me, right there and then, pounding me hard right as I cum.

The door opened then, and despite knowing it was about to happen, it still caught Marta off guard. Even pinned between her twin, she made eye contact with Peter, both Peters, and cried out as pleasure overcame her. Knowing he was watching –that both of them were watching– made her orgasm even more potent, clinging desperately to the skilled fingers touching her just the way she liked.

She was still shuddering as the other Marta pulled out, still trembling while she made a show of sucking her juices off those two fingers. “That smells delicious,” she noted, smirking deviously at both men.

“I have returned!” the other Pete declared as he entered Marta’s apartment. “Bearing food!” Then both men froze, watching with wide eyes as both Martas turned to look at them. Watched with eyes wide as details registered - the other Marta’s hand moving inside Marta’s jeans. The arched tension in Marta’s back and throat. Her aching cry as she climaxed. The way both women shuddered as a slick hand emerged.

“That smells delicious,” the other Marta observed, smirking deviously at both men as she sucked her fingers clean.

The other Pete made it to the couch first, barely managing to place the two liters on the table as he passed. As Pete kicked the door shut and dropped the pizzas on the table, his alt was straddling the other Marta’s thighs, cupping her face and leaning into a slow, exploratory kiss. “Tastes even better,” he breathed.

Pete joined his Marta as the other ‘thems’ kissed again. “That,” he breathed, pulling her into a kiss of his own, “was fucking hot.” He shifted, trying to ease the pressure of his jeans against his erection.

“Fuck yeah, it was,” the other Pete agreed, tugging his Marta’s sweater up so he could run his hands over her bare sides. He nipped at her throat, tugging gently at the skin so Pete and Marta could see clearly what he was doing. Then he kissed his Marta again, his tongue filling her mouth as he worked her bra free. “God, I want to fuck you.” He squeezed her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples against his shirt. “Right now.”

Pete leaned into his Marta, kissing her again as his own hand slid into her open jeans. “Fuck, you’re wet,” he murmured, feeling her panties damp on the back of his hand as two of his fingers slid easily into her. “Should I fuck you while they watch?” He slipped a third finger in, then circled her clit with his thumb. “Should I let them watch me pump my cum into you?”

For a brief, insane moment, Marta wondered which Peter grabbed her. Despite knowing that it had to be her Peter, she realized she couldn’t be certain. Sure, he wore the sliver and Onyx armband, but they could have switched in the car. Even aware that the thought was crazy couldn’t dislodge it. She trusted Peter, but she could hardly trust her own mind.

But Peter’s tongue pushed into her mouth, and pushed those fears away. Pushed all thoughts away, except the primal animal lust that surged within her. Hungry lips took his kiss, drank in his moans, and hungrier lips swallowed his thick fingers. Still sensitive, trembling, she opened to Peter, and clung to him all the same.

“Yeah,” she breathed, suddenly aware she was forgetting to speak, forgetting to say words. Sounds were so much easier right now, so much more honest. Expressing the depth of her need, even as Peter went deeper and deeper inside her. “Please,” she managed, working her pants off while Peter worked in her.

Marta tore at Peter’s shirt, forcing it open with a fierce lust. One button popped off, and her caution dissolved completely. Fingers hooks into his collar and ripped it apart, leaving him clad in a thin undershirt and clung deliciously to his toned figure. Again, he met her gaze, dark and hooded, with eyes wide in shock, and she reveled in how caught off guard he was. The intensity of her current hunger was just dawning on him, and his shuddered realization excited her further.

Thick, durable jeans weren’t so easy to rip off, so she settled on tugging them down, dragging them over hips and skin and finally over the curve of his ass, and freeing his cock. It sprung out to met her, to greet her with its scent. Thick and musky, with his precum already beading on the tip of his dick.

She stood then, breast rubbing against his firm body and his stiff cock trapped between them. Her arms were tight around his shoulders and neck, devouring his lips in her mad desire to have him inside her. Shaky hands worked open her pants in turn, proving himself to be infected by her lust. “Pump me full of cum, until it drips down my slit and rolls down my thighs.”

Pete deepened his kiss, his tongue probing her mouth as he worked inside her, massaging her soft walls with the pads of his fingers. His teeth caught her lip, tugging gently before greedily devouring her again. “I want you,” he breathed, voice husky. “So fucking bad.”

The other Pete sank down into the couch, drawing his Marta after him so she straddled him. “I will,” he gasped, hands resting on her bare hips, moving to slick his shaft with her arousal. “Oh fuck I will.” He rocked his hips, rubbing his shaft over her clit as his mouth and tongue found one engirged nipple. “I want you dripping with me,” One hand tangled in her hair, drawing her into a hungry kiss.

Slowly Pete withdrew his fingers, tracing a damp trail of her own lust in her stomach as he pulled them from her jeans. His weight was on her again, pressing her back into the couch as he tugged jeans and panties over her hips and thighs, and then he kept kissing her as he shifted so she could kick them off. The. He was between her thighs, fumbling with the fly of his jeans. The feel of his aching erection escaping confinement brought a groan of relief.

“I’m going to fuck you,” he husked, gripping her thighs. With a grunt he lifted, sliding her up the back of the couch. “Deep and hard.” His cock slid over her mound as he moved against her, until his head finally parted her lips. “Deep and hard, until I empty my balks into you.” He thrust in, slowly and deliberately, moaning into her lips as he felt her walls grip him.

“You’re going to feel me,” the other Pete promised, voice shuddering as his Marta positioned herself on him. “Hot in you, filling you.” He gasped aloud as his lover sank down his iron shaft, as he saw the otherworldly Pete stroke deep into Marta. “You’re going to feel me cum, while you watch them fuck.”

Slick, slippery lips spread over Peter’s cock, still sensitive after her climax. His slow, steady rhythm delighted and tormented Marta, clawing a throaty cry of ecstasy from her. Between the film of her desire, and the friction of flesh, her body gripped him, drawing him even deeper inside her. “Yes,” she breathed, thighs tightening around him to close the distance between them. “Oh God yes.”

“I am claiming you, taking what is mine,” the other Marta rasped. Nails dug into her Peter’s shoulder as she rose up, holding him in place to take her pleasure on him. Skin slapped against skin, her ass on his thighs, her breasts against his chest.

Her body writhed against Peter, legs pulling him back in her each time he pulled out. Demanding more of him, more of that dense pressure filling her and more of his mouth on hers. Her hands rested on the small of his back, and then his ass refusing to let him get away from her.

The couch shifted and bounced with the other Marta’s movements, fucking her Peter with a needy aggression, her hungry cunt swallowing his entire shaft each time she sunk down on him. Insistent hands grasped his, pulling them over to her breasts, and encouraging him to cup and support them so she could fuck even harder, faster. “Mine… all mine… Pump me full of your hot cum!” Head thrown back, and back arched, she trembled over his throbbing cock, squeezing like a silken fist.

Pete’s feet slipped and then braced as he dug in, driving harder into Marta. Her hands slid down his back to join her heels in gripping his ass, pulling him tighter into her, and the force of his thrusts slid and rocked the couch with each hungry motion of his hips. “Yes,” she breathed, tightening around him. “Oh God yes.”

“I am claiming you,” he heard her growl, “taking what is mine.” Or was that the other Marta? The one straddling his doppelgänger, eagerly fucking herself on his dick as she offered her tits to his hands and mouth. He took them eagerly, fingers and teeth leaving red marks as he moaned into her skin.

For a crazy moment, he wasn’t sure which Marta he was fucking. Wasn’t sure which Marta was eagerly faking his doppelgänger. Was he buried in her alternate self, fucking her while his Marta watched? It wouldn’t be the first time - she’d encouraged him to enjoy Sebelah, after all.

But no. The onyx pendant she wore bounced between her breasts as he drove into her.

“Mine… all mine… “ he heard one of the Martas moan. “Pump me full of your hot cum!”

The other Pete climaxed with a cry, his saliva glistening in his Marta’s breasts as he threw his head back in ecstasy. Pete followed a moment later, his mouth covering Marta as he came, letting her taste his cries as his seed coated her inner walls in hot spurts.

Each couple collapse onto themselves in a sweaty, satisfied heap. Marta held Peter against her breast, catching her breath between lingering kisses. Her alt slumped into her Peter’s arms, resting her head on his shoulder. Tension lingered but it wasn’t as uncomfortable as the first time. Should they get dressed? Did it really matter?

After a while, both couples managed to disentangle, somewhat, but the couch wasn’t quite big enough for both couples, so Alt Marta was still half seated on her Peter’s lap.

“That was excellent timing,” the other her declared. Marta realized that she could have been making that statement to anyone in that room, including herself, and giggled along. “Pizza sounds amazing now.”

“Agreed,” Marta replied, shifting to open the pizza boxes. Her stomach positively growled as the scent of bell pepper and sausage hit her nose. There was something about cumming hard and fucking hard that could really build an appetite. Maybe it was just the desire to refuel before getting back into it. Marta didn't think too hard about it, as she passed out plates of pizza and snuggled back up against her Peter.

“Did you guys want to stay the night?” Marta asked, naggingly aware of how awkward it was to invite them to stay over at a place that was technically theirs to begin with. As if this strange dynamic needed an inversion of the guest/host dichotomy.

Pete hitched his pants up as the Martas served pizza, watching his alternate self fetch a two-liter and four Solo cups. He tried not to stare at the two women - the other Marta wearing only her grey sweater with cum glistening on her mound and thighs, his Marta naked now that she’s shrugged off the T-shirt that had caught on one shoulder. Tried, but failed. True not to think about his momentary desire to fuck the other Marta while his lover watched, and failed.

“Did you guys want to stay the night?” Marta asked, snuggling into his lap and giving him a paper plate.

“That sounds good,” the other Pete said, twisting the Coke Zero open and passing cups around. Pete felt a thrill of jealous pride as his doppelgänger’s eyes lingered in his lover’s bare body, and he fought down the guilty image of watching him fuck her. “What do you think?”

The question was directed towards the other Marta, who purses her lips in thought. As she considered, Pete brushed his lips against his lover’s ear. “Are you wanting to watch them again?” he whispered. “Or show off in front of them?”

Both suggestions sounded hot to Marta. She could imagine enjoying either option, and even figure some combination of both would be happening again tonight. But… she wanted more than that, she knew. More than lingering eyes or performed pleasure. Because there was a hunger in the other Peter’s gaze, a hunger she saw reflected in her own lover. She knew he –they– wanted it, and she wanted it too. Even after everything they’d gone through, everything they’d survived, the idea still appealed. She still wanted to fuck the other Peter, and watch her lover fuck her twin. Even her the nagging guilt at cheating on Peter couldn’t cold her desire. Not completely.

Was it even cheating, though? Peter hadn’t been bothered by finding her fooling around with her own alt, after all. The opposite, really, turned on and hungry for her body. And that had been hot, too. Would he react the same way again? Even if another him was fucking her?

The thoughts chased themselves, a confusing, lust filled haze, and all Marta could muster was a breathy giggle with a simple, “Both.” She giggled some more, shifting as her answer drew a twitch from Peter’s cock, prodding her in the thigh.

“I am admittedly a little tipsy,” AltMarta confessed, nuzzling in closer to her Peter as well. Still, dark eyes bored into Peter, the other Peter, and they held his as she teased her lover with teeth along his jaw. “And I think I might need to stay tipsy to cope with everything you have told us tonight. So staying gives me an excuse to finish off a bottle of wine, at least.”

Pete watched the other Marta watch him as she nibbles d at his doppelgänger’s jaw, hoping he didn’t look as hungry as he felt. God, he wanted her. No. He wanted Marta. But she was Marta, right? And Marta had made out with her.

God. This was confusing.

“I feel like I could use some wine myself,” he laughed, “and I already knew about it.” He chewed down the last of his slice of pizza. “Let me go get a bottle.”

“Two bottles,” his doppelgänger suggested, cupping his Marta’s breast and circling a dark nipple with his thumb. His gaze, Pete notes, never left his Marta.

“Right. Two bottles.” Pete awkwardly got to his feet, managing to caress his Marta a lot as he did. Then he staggered to the wine rack, pausing to inspect the contents. “There’s a, uhm, a Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling, And a, huh. Cupcake Vineyard Prosecco. Any preferences?”

“Yeah,” his doppelgänger declared in an oddly breathy tone. “Whichever one’s the strongest.”

“Let’s find out.” Grabbing both bottles, he immediately found why his double sounded off. The alternate Marta was slowly and deliberately stroking his cock while watching Marta’s reaction. The other Pete was leaning back, arching his hips a little to allow her a better grip.

Pete returned to the couch and opened the Prosecco. “Maybe I should skip the wine,” he whispered in Marta’s ear, “and just eat you out?”

Marta didn’t hide her shudder at Peter’s suggestion, and their alts didn’t miss it either, watching with hungry curiosity. “Fuck, yeah, that sounds good.” Leaving the alts to wonder what she agreed to, she took a fierce kiss form Peter.

Already she’d been aroused by the spectacle her double has put on, and Pete’s temptation warren within her. She wanted him, bad, on his knees with his head between her thighs. She wanted the other him too, maybe kissing and groping her while her lover fucked her with his tongue. Hell, she still wanted her twin, wanted to repay that earlier orgasm with some teasing of her own.

The other her leaned over her Peter and teasingly tongued his swollen head. He didn’t hide his pleasure, throwing his head back and moaning, low and long. Fuck he looked good like that, bridging his hips and running his fingers through her hair. Sounded good too, moaning and sighing her name.

Her Peter shifted away form the kiss, working his way down her body to make good on his offer. She grabbed for the wine, pouring a glass with a trembling hand, before holding it up in offer to the alt Peter. He nodded between breathy moans, and she brought the bottle to his lips and lifted it to give him a drink. Pale droplets rolled down his chin and bare chest, and her doppelganger caught the stream once it pooled on his abdomen. “Delicious,” she groaned, before leaving her Peter to groan as she swallowed his cock.

Pete ran his tongue over Marta’s naked slit, tasting both of them in her folds. One hand gripped her thigh, gently taking his nails over her skin. The other groped upwards, finding the bottle and gripping it tightly. “Fuck, you taste good,” he breathed. “We taste good.”

“I know,” the other Marta breathed, running her tongue up her Pete’s shaft and circling his head. One hand slid up his chest, molding over his muscles, while she teased her clit with the other. “God, I love the way you taste.”

Pete teased Marta’s slit with two fingers as drained the last of the wine. Then he lowered his mouth to her once more, gently pressing the tip of the wine bottle against her clit as his tongue pushed into her. The other hand gripped upwards again, cupping a firm breast and gently tugging the erect nipple.

Beside him, the other Marta fisted her lover’s shaft, pumping her hand up and down his length as she sucked his head. “Maybe you should cum like this,” she said, staring up at him. “Maybe you should show them how good I look, covered in you.” She leaned forward, squeezing his shaft between her breasts. “Maybe you should fuck your cum all over me.”

Marta moaned, and then gasped, the chill of the wine bottle shocking after the heat of Peter’s tongue. Her legs writhed, heels sliding over his back and digging in as her pleasure ebbed.

The other her was hypnotic, body undulating as she massaged her Peter’s cock with her breasts. She could just reach the tip of his head with her tongue, and laved the slim opening for more drops of his desire. That must have sent him over the edge, uttering a deep, loud groan that stretched until it broke into a breathless climax. Jet after jet of pearlescent seed streamed from his cock, rising in dramatic arcs before splashing across Marta’s face and tits. Glistening on her dark skin like the stars in her eyes, each drop caught the low light in the dim room.

Marta tightened her thighs around Peter’s head, not trying to hurt him, but far beyond her own control at the moment. The other her was also drawn taut, body arched in unmistakable ecstasy. It seemed to happen simultaneously, both women reaching climax together. Even their euphoric moans matched up, a single, keening cry of nirvana. She melted into the couch cushions, utterly worn and satisfied from her multiple orgasm this evening, and her twin leaned into her Peter, smearing his cum over his firm body.

“Holy shit, that was hot.”

“Fuck yeah, it was.” Pete rose shakily to his feet, lips glistening with Marta’s lust and cock achingly erect. It throbbed with his pulse as he sat down next to her, then drew her into a lingering kiss. “God, I want you.

“I could use something thick and hard myself,” the other Marta agreed, licking her Pete’s cum from her lips as she watched them. As she watched his erection, Pete realized with guilty lust. “And a shower.” She trailed a finger over her breast, then licked her Pete’s cum from the digit. “Maybe you two should join us?”

Hot as it sounded, Pete found himself thinking about the logistics of that. “Is there room?”

“If we’re friendly,” the other Marta smiled. “And I think we can agree that we’re... friendly.” She rose, taking her Pete’s hand. “Come on,” she invited. “I still want to get off.”

Steam fogged the bathroom mirror as Marta checked the temperature of the shower. With a pleased moan, she stepped into the stall, slicking back wet hair. The bathroom door opened with a click, and she reached out blindly to pull that someone entered into the shower with her. Whoever it might be was more than welcome to join her in the shower.

It ended up being Peter, who didn’t resist much as she pulled his body up against hers. “Hey sexy,” she purred, arms wrapped around his neck. She didn’t even give him a chance to respond, claiming his mouth in a needy kiss. Water cascaded down as their bodies slid against one another and molded to one another. His hard cock prodded her stomach as she tried to get even closer to him, the hunger in her kiss consuming her, consuming them both.

The kiss broke, but they remained close, his breath tickling her face. “I want you inside of me. Now.”

“I just… can’t… reach…” Marta grumbled, standing on her tiptoes against the linen closet. She needed one more towel, but the last one was in the corner of the top shelf. The shadow of movement passed behind her.

“Pete!” She called, and he peaked his head in. “Can you grab this last towel for me?”

His body pressed hers into the wall as he reached over her, warm and strong and slick with sweat. Unconsciously, she sighed, not hiding her arousal from him, “God, you feel so good…”

“So do you,” he murmured in her ear. She turned her head, meeting his eyes over her shoulder. What it her Peter? Did it matter? That concern faded away as she closed the distance between them, taking a kiss from his lips.

Pete didn’t have an opportunity to respond to the purring invitation of “Hey sexy”. Not with words, at least. His mouth was far too busy with Marta’s, his tongue sliding over hers, her slick body pressing urgently against him. She dragged him close, using him to flatten her against the wet tile. “I want you inside of me,” she husked, voice urgent and hungry. “Now.”

“Now,” he agreed, hands tracing her curves to cup her ass. His fingers dug into her flesh, lifting her and encouraging her to wrap a leg around his hip. “Fuck, you were hot.” His erect cock slid over her lips as he shifted his hips. “Both of you.”

His head glided over the cleft between her lips and he thrust upwards, rising on his tiptoes as he did. A guttural cry of ecstasy tore from his throat as he felt the slick heat of her walls swallow him. “Oh, oh fuck.”

His lips found hers, claiming her mouth as his property as he drove himself deep into her. “I’m just going to fuck you,” he growled, words erupting in time with his thrusts. “Deep and hard. I’m going to use your cunt to get this hard dick off in you.”

-*-

“You looked good, too,” Pete breathed, rocking his hips to slide his hard meat against her ass. “It was fucking hot, walking in on the two of you.” His hands molded to her breasts, kneading the soft flesh. “Seeing the two of you making out.”

His hands slid lower, gripping her hips and pulling her lower body away from the linen closet. “I could watch that for hours.” Hands slid back up her body, gripping her wrists and pinning them to the shelf. “Be goddamn hot, tasting her on your lips.”

He pushed forward, slowly feeding his cock into her dripping cunt. “Be honest,” he husked, nipping at her throat. “You want to feel comfortable her while I watch, don’t you?”

Marta clung tighter to Peter at those words, thrilled by the possession and aggression in his voice. “Fuck yeah,” she moaned, legs wrapped around his ass and pulling him in deeper, “Fucking use me. Use this cunt. Get yourself off in this dripping pussy.”

Every demanding stroke slammed her into the wall, slammed into her walls. She loved it, the ferocity in his thrusts, the way he took every inch of her body to satisfy himself. “That’s right! Use me like a slut. Like your slut. Make me a slut for this big cock. Make me take a thick load of cum. Make me take all of it.”

The slap of her back against the wet tile drowned out her cries, and the pressure of his dick slitting open her slit drowned out her thoughts. All that matter was Peter, and his hard shaft and how much she craved this hungry fucking. “Make me tremble… make me limp… make … me… FUCK!”

Her whole body arched, claiming his cock and his tongue in an insatiable climax, slick cunt gripping his cock in a silken fist. “Cum… oh God, cum… please… let me milk every drop from you….”

Marta gripped the top shelf as Peter slowly feed his cock into her, gripping until her knuckles turned white. On her tip toes, it was hard to fuck back against him, hard to match his rhythm, but that didn’t stop Marta from trying.

“It… it would be hot,” she agreed, closing her eyes and losing herself to the pleasure of fucking Peter. “It would be hot to fuck her in front of you. To let you watch. To make you watch… Fuck, it’s making me so wet…” It wasn’t just idle words either. The fantasy fed her desire, slicking her thighs and his length in the heat of her lust.

Soon, her body smacked back against his, taking his swollen length eagerly, desperately, madly. Soaking lips swallowed him, holding him tight when he tried to retreat. Tempting him with the sweet friction of smooth muscles and gasping as his balls slapped her clit.

“You want it, don’t you?” she whimpered. Their bodies slid over one another on a film of sweat and lust. “You want to watch me and her tangled up together, don’t you? Watch me eat her out while you fuck me like this, don’t you?”

Back
Top Bottom