Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legacy of the Witch House (TheCorsair and Xanaphia)

“There you go,” Pete said, working a second finger into Selina’s slit. “That’s it. You wanted me to fuck you, didn’t you?”

“Yes...” the rich woman groaned, opening her legs so he could fill her deeper. “Fuck... yes...”

He stroked her inner walls, watching Marta peel Luis from his suit. Her lips explored his chest, gently biting him as she opened his trousers. “Did you have him call you Marta, the night we met?”

“Yes...” she confessed.

“Did you call him Pete, imagining me in you when he came?”

“Yes...”. She made a whimpering sound, arching her head and body against his chest as she climaxed. He stroked her through it, enjoying the clenching if her inner muscles in his fingers. In front of them Luis lay back, guiding Marta’s hips to straddle his face. As Marta ran her tongue up the billionaire’s cock, he forced Selina to her knees.

“Show me,” he said, opening his zipper. His cock emerged, thick and hard, and he brushed it against her lips. “Show me just how much you want this dick,”. He grinned, slowly licking her climax from his fingers. “Show your husband how much you want this dick.”

-*-

“The thought process?” Sebelah asked. “I’d say it was self-evident, and I suppose it was. In a way.” She gestured at her tiny library. “It came to me in dreams, mostly. Dreams after long study in the Principia and Agrippa and Dr. Dee’s published on the Enochian Tables.” She shook her head. “And then many calculations, because dreams only show us a path. They don’t walk it.”

“True,” Pete laughed.

“And when I succeeded, the Black Man came to me in my dreams,” she continued, “confirming what I had learned. And the next full moon, Mother Josephine herself came to invite me to the Sabbat.” There was glee in her eyes. “You know how it felt, being among equals after so long.”

“Equals?” Now Pete sounded confused.

“Other witches.”

Marta’s couldn’t see what Peter was doing to Selena, not when she positioned herself so that Luis could watch them, but she could hear Selena moan and sigh and beg her lover. And fuck, that was hot. She couldn’t wait to lick his cum out of Selena’s cunt. Perhaps while her husband fucked her from behind.

For now, however, she busied herself with Luis’ throbbing cock, thick and long and twitching each time she breathed against him. He too seemed to be enjoying Peter’s show, and seemed just as determined to drag cries and moans from her lips, his tongue thrusting deep into her channel. “Oh fuck, Luis…”

Stroking him with one hand, she swallowed his head, using her tongue to tease him. Then she swallowed an inch deeper, before come off again to moan and sigh and lick his length. She maintained this teasing pattern, going deeper each time, tasting every inch of the wealthy man’s shaft, and moan like a wanton whore as he explored her cunt with determined skill. She was sure Peter was enjoying Selena, but she did want to make him at least a little jealous. At least as jealous as she felt, wishing she were the one who’s juices he was sucking off his fingers.

Peter cried out –from what, she couldn’t tell– and his pleasured moan drove her over the edge. Or was it Luis’ tongue, flicking at her needy clit? Either way, she cried out around Luis’ cock, sucking hard as her body tensed and fluttered, finding no relief from Luis’ attention. Not until she swallowed him to the base, and drank down his offering of salty cum.

~*~

“It wasn’t witchcraft,” Marta insisted, though her denial wasn’t strong. The dreams had shown them the way as well, she knew, to the point where she nearly understood the equations. Some side effect of the bizarre dream telepathy she shared with Peter, she assumed.

“It’s not? Then why does it need an incantation?” Sebelah challenged, drawing closer. Shadows cast from the fire made her natural beauty seem otherworldly. Marta couldn’t bare to look away, hypnotized by her sublime countenance.

“It’s sonic stabilizers, timed to the rhythm of the gate’s wavelengths…”

“T’ik’uri megareja āsiwegidi ina ā’imiro layichali yihīdu.” A chill swept through the room as she spoke the phrase. “What does it mean?”

Marta shook her head. “It doesn’t mean anything,” she murmured, desperate and scared.

“Open your mind to him, and you shall know.”

Pete tangled his fingers in Selina’s hair, turning her so she could see Marta as he fucked her mouth. “Like that, don’t you?” She made a noise of assent that trembled along his cock, then cupped his balls and gripped his ass, encouraging him to take her deeper. “I’m going to use you, you know,” he growled. “Use your slut mouth as a cum dump.”

Selina whimpered hungrily, sucking harder. He threw his head back, groaning in pleasure as he felt her throat grip his head. “That’s it. Make me cum. Use that throat to milk the cum out of my dick.”

He heard Marta gasp, and Luis moan. “Going... going to... oh... oh fuck!” His grip tightened as he climaxed, holding Selina’s head in place as he emptied his seed into her mouth. She swallowed desperately, massaging his length and encouraging him to thrust harder until he was spent. His seed slicked her lips and dropped down her chin when he finally slipped from her mouth.

“Now,” he said, crouching down. “Why don’t you go let Marta taste me on you? Do a good job of it, and maybe I’ll let Luis watch me fuck you.”

-*-

“That’s... nicely dramatic,” Pete said, trying to escape the chill Sebelah’s words brought to the room, “but I’m not convinced.”

“Is he always this stubborn?” Sebelah laughed, her tone reminding him of Chan’s playful exasperation.

“There’s nothing supernatural about this,” Pete continued. “We’re harnessing natural principles to achieve an end.”

“Which is what magic is,” Sebelah replied with a smug grin. “A magus calls upon the governing spirits of the planets, or upon the angels that watch over the motions of the earth.” She laughed. “And you still do so, despite your disbelief, when you ‘sonic stabilize’ your gate.”

“That’s not...” Pete began.

“That ‘sonic stabilizer’,” Sebelah continued, “is part of the second Invocation of Iogsotot. In the Aklo, as the pre-Adamic inhabitants of Valusia chanted it. Dee renders it into Latin as Aperi ei anima vestra: et scietis.” She grimaced. “It doesn’t work as well in Latin, something Keziah gloated about until Mother Josephine tasked her with teaching me the Aklo.”

“Valusia?” Pete asked, puzzled.

“A land that existed before Atlantis,” Sebelah replied. “I’ve read of it, in a chapters of Eibon’s grimoire.” She frowned, then brightened. “I know! There’s a spell in the chapter I acquired, that would let us gaze upon those ancient days. It requires three practitioners of the Art.” She gave Pete an impish smile. “Or are you afraid to ‘harness natural principles’?”

“All right,” Pete replied. “You’re on.”

Marta dragged Selena into a kiss, sucking Peter’s pleasure from her tongue. Naked bodies slid and slithered over one another’s, Selena’s silken skin warm and smooth against hers. Marta’s fist tightened in Selena’s long hair, tugging her head back so she could lick the cum that dripping down her chin and clung to her jaw.

Selena, however, refused to be a passive participant, reaching between her legs to trail her fingers over Marta’s slit. She groaned as the wealthy woman stroked into wetness, and responded with teeth on Selena’s throat. Then she shoved Selena down, smirking at the surprised sound the wealthy woman made.

Before Selena could protest, Marta straddled her face, and lined herself up with Selena’s dripping cunt. She gaved up at both Peter and Luis before running her tongue over Selena’s slit, and thrusting the flexible muscle deep into her. Selena reacted by sucking her clit, drawing an erotic gasp from Marta’s lips, back arched and face smeared in Selena’s fragrant desire.

Looking back up at the men, she smirked, “I want to get fucked. Hard.” She spread Selena’s pussy open with two fingers, and licked along her length before glancing up again, “And I want to taste some cock inside her.”

~*~​

Between Peter and Nkendi Sebelah, Marta could be talked into anything, apparently. But what harm did it do to indulge her fancies, so they could get back to the scientific side of things. So, while Sebelah retrieved the book from a hiding place under a loose board, Marta shot Peter a pointed look.

“Okay, so we sit in a circle, hands touching to complete the connection between the three of us,” Sebelah explained, moving furniture around to make room for them. “Oh, and we have to disrobe.”

“Disrobe?” Marta repeated, and blanched. “How does that–“

Sebelah laughed, and held up one hand, “I jest. But we do need to touch bare skin to bare skin.” She traced a circular pattern on the ground, one from her books that didn’t have a match in the ones Peter created, and pointed out how they should position themselves. They sat together on the floor, in a sort of triangle position, with one hand holding Peter’s and the other holding Sebelah’s. Her hands were rougher than Nkendi’s, more calloused, because of course they were. She worked with her hands every day, most likely. It was a small difference, but it was a comfort, because the similarities were getting disturbing.

“Korerotia mai ki a matou i nga kitenga tuatahi.”

Sebelah spoke the words, and despite her disbelief, Marta repeated them, matching Sebelah’s tone and rhythm. Twice more she repeated after Sebelah, before she spoke the words in unison. Something seemed to change when they spoke the words together. Awareness deepened, beyond her individual perceptiuons. Sinking into communion with the others, her consciousness felt light, floating, as if it were no longer tether to her physical body.

The vision revealed an ancient stone temple, draped in light of a full moon. Within, a dozen of bare chested, broad shouldered warriors stood in a circle around a single woman. A priestess, perhaps, adorned in intricate golden jewelry, and a massive headdress of colorful feathers. Only the thinnest of fabrics covered her curves, full hips and heavy breasts, and she was the very image of a fertile goddess.

They surrounded her, but there was no fear in her eyes, or aggression in their touch. Only pure devotion and desire. Strong hands were gentle on her skin, removing her headdress, and jewelry, and finally her clothes. Dozens of hands were upon her then, caressing bare skin and ghosting over her curves. Mouths followed in after hands, devouring her lips and kissing her throat and shoulders. Those who could not reach her disrobed, stroking thick, swollen cocks.

I’ve read about this, Sebelah’s voice touch her mind. It’s a fertility ritual, so that the priestess will birth a great ruler, who will lead their people for the next generation.

So, she’d going to sleep with all those men? The thought excited Marta, heat tingling deep within her. Or, perhaps it was the hunger in the priestess’ eyes, matching the hunger of the men worshipping every inch of her skin. She wanted this as much as any of them. As much as all of them.

Two men lifted her, her bronzed body on full display, and another kneeled before her spread legs. Moans echoed against the stones, until they were swallowed up by more kisses, more men drinking their priestess’ delight. Her body arched, her rapture an offering to her goddess, and her breasts offerings to her devotees. They suckled at her, the act as symbolic as it was erotic.

You sure this is a fertility ritual? Marta asked, trying to distract herself from the growing arousal consuming her mind. All this is hardly necessary to conceive.

On the contrary, Sebelah countered, they believed the vessel’s pleasure –that is, the woman’s– was a necessary component for a successful ritual.

Pete held Marta’s right hand with his left, and gripped Chan’s left hand with his right. Sebelah’s hand. He gripped Sebelah’s hand. Not Chan’s. She wasn’t Chan not even if he could feel the remembered calluses she’d built up as a sculptor. She was a 16th century witch, not a 21st century artist.

Korerotia mai ki a matou i nga kitenga tuatahi.”

He stumbled over the chant at first, but fell into the repeated rhythms easily enough. Disturbingly easily enough. They seemed to take hold in his brain, like an earworm that could control his tongue. And then he seemed to drift, a feeling like his lucid dreams, only with an awareness of the presence of Marta and Sebelah.

Then he saw the... priestess? Queen? Wealthy courtesan? He couldn’t tell, and try as he might he couldn’t place her ethnicity. She had the epicanthic folds of an Asian, but her skin was a golden amber and her hair a shocking shade of red. The attendants - or guards, or acolytes - around her were mostly similar, men and women with golden amber skin and red or blonde hair. A few stood head and shoulders taller, with glossy obsidian skin and jet black hair.

I’ve never seen anyone that looked like that, he said. But then he was distracted by the acolytes slowly stripping her, and by Sebelah’s explanations of what she knew of the ritual. And by his growing arousal, amplified by the arousal he could feel from the two women observing with him, transmitted by whatever it was allowing them to communicate.

The priestess climaxed, golden body arching and undulating in her ecstasy. As she did, the tallest of the obsidian-skinned men stepped forward, raising his arms to allow the acolytes to disrobe him. His hands were shockingly dark as he caressed the priestess, cupping her breasts and stroking her belly and running his thumbs over the hairless slick lips of her pussy. “Mujhee lee loh,” she moaned to him. “Apani devi meem pravesa.”

His cock, a massive column of obsidian, slid over her slick flesh. “Meri bheemta svikayra kareem, oha choob neeg rath.” Both gasped as he slowly pushed into her, her golden body rising to wrap around his obsidian one as he filled he completely. “Choob neeg rath,” he gasped out, stroking into her.

“Choob neeg rath,” she repeated, her golden fingers digging into the muscles of his back. “Choob neeg rath,” she repeated again, golden legs tightening around his hips to meet his thrusts with her own.

“Choob neeg rath!” the gathered acolytes chanted as they stripped, pairing or grouping together as they joined in the religious and physical ecstasy. “Choob neeg rath!”

-*-

Pete met Marta’s gaze, licking his lips in conscious imitation of her tongue on Selina. As he did he gripped his semi-hard cock, stroking it in the same rhythm, letting his lover see him getting hard again. I want to fuck her, he mouthed as she looked up. I want you to see my cock in her.

She gasped under Selina’s ministrations, then [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]smirked, “I want to get fucked. Hard.” She spread Selena’s pussy open with two fingers, and licked along her length before glancing up again, “And I want to taste some cock inside her.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete knelt before her, between Selina’s spread legs. His hand still gripped his cock, and he used it to slide his head to vet her slick folds. “Are you sure?” he teased as Luis knelt behind her. “You don’t want to make her watch us both fuck you?” He leaned forward, tasting Selina’s desire and her moan of lust as Luis pushed into her. His thrust drove her into him, deepening his hungry kiss. “You could be full of cock, just the way you like it.” He stroked his shaft over Selina’s slit. “And you’d get off on making her beg.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Luis thrust again, driving Marta into him once more. He grinned at her, then adjusted his cock and slowly pushed into Selina’s lust-soaked channel. He bit his lip at the feel of her parting around him and gripping his length, and heard her muffled cry of pleasure. He gathered Marta’s long hair in his hand, and pushed her face down. “Taste us,” he demanded as Luis’ thrust made her headbutt his stomach. “Use that tongue... to get me off in her cunt.”[/BGCOLOR]

Their indecipherable cries built into a crescendo that matched their rhythm, until she silenced him with a deep, hungering kiss. Even still, moans, animal cries of passion and desire, were audible over their joined mouths. Finally, they parted, and he pulled away, pearly drips of his seed clinging to her moist, hairless lips. And then the next man, another obsidian skinned adonis, took her into his arms, and feed his swollen shaft into her depths.

Marta pulled away, demanding need overcome her curiosity. She dared not look at Peter, because she was two heartbeats away from tearing off his clothes and fucking him hard on the floor of this cabin. Which left her looking at Sebelah. A fine sheen of perspiration glittered on her skin, catching the low light of the dancing fire and highlighting her soft features.

“It worked,” Sebelah breathed, excitement animating her hauntingly familiar hazel eyes. It did work, Marta realized, under the fog of lust that clouded her mind, and that idea disturbed her. She wasn’t a scientist, but considered herself rational, and had no use for myths or spirituality. But, this spell –this experiment– called into question everything she believed, everything she had understood to be true or false. Now, nothing felt sure, and that was terrifying.

“It did work…” she repeated, the words hallow and shaky. She caught Sebelah’s eyes again, still seeing so much of Nkendi in her. It seemed only natural to close the distance between them, lips parting just before meeting. She craved that taste of the familiar, the comfort of a lover from before Peter came into her life and challenged her understanding of the possible. The physical, the tangible, the real world, she sought it all in Sebelah’s embrace, sought some sanctuary from the overwhelming immensity of the unknown.

There was some guilt in this. She still loved Nkendi, she knew, and couldn’t be certain what she would do at this point if Nkendi came back to her. She loved Peter too, and the only solution that presented itself made her feel selfish.

“I want both of you,” Sebelah admitted, giving voice to the desires within Marta’s heart, and holding Peter’s gaze. Meanwhile, Marta trailed kisses and nips down her slender neck.

“I’m not opposed,” Marta exhaled, savoring the salty flavor of Sebelah’s skin.

~*~

Peter’s demands and Luis’ demanding strokes worked together to drive Marta crazy, slick lust dripping from her folds onto Selena’s face. Selena, and her talented tongue, fueled that lust further, teasing and sucking on her throbbing clit. It was an effort to obey Peter, but the taste of Peter coated in Selena’s juices was a delightful reward.

Luis, meanwhile, took her at her word, taking her hard with each full thrust. Her clenching went unheeded as Luis drove past her tightness into her slippery depths. Soft, moist muscles clung to his shaft, gripping his thick cock, but not slowing him in the slightest. “I want to hear you,” Luis charged, fingers like steel on her hips, “with your tongue inside my wife.”

It would have been harder to deny him, inescapable ecstasy wringing desperate cries from her throat. She wanted more, more of Luis’s cock and Selena’s tongue and Peter’s taste and the combination of all of it culminated into utter rapture, and a single long, deep cry of pleasure.

It was shocking to watch Marta kiss Sebelah. Mostly because she was acting on his own desires - her uncanny resemblance to Chan combined with the raw sexuality of the scene they’d witnessed to make him want her. Badly. Which made him feel guilty, because notwithstanding their extremely vivid dreams he’d never felt the urge to cheat on Marta.

Fucking her past or future self didn’t count as cheating. Right?

“I [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]want both of you,” Sebelah admitted, running her fingers through Marta’s hair.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I’m not opposed,” Marta breathed against Sebelah’s throat, punctuating the syllables with tiny kisses.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete felt like he was watching himself as he moved forward. “I want you too,” he breathed, kissing Marta. Then he cupped Sebelah’s chin, tasting her lips. “And you. Both of you.” He fumbled awkwardly at the buttons of her dress as Sebelah worked the things that held Marta’s costume fastened. “Both of you.” Her blouse opened, and he kissed his way down the dark flesh of her throat. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-*-[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete cried out in pleasure, hips driving against Selina’s thighs as he pumped his orgasm into her. Marta climaxed as well, moaning against his cock as it drove into Selina, and Luis must have climaxed as well. Certainly his expression and the jerking of his hips made it look that way.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Gasping, he let his softening meat slip from Selina. He dragged Marta up to him, exchanging a secret glance with her as he tasted the mixed flavor of his pleasure and Selina’s on her lips. She nodded once, biting at his lip as she did. “Damn,” he breathed. “That was hot.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Selina murmured agreement, languidly stroking her belly. “Think you’re up for another round?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Luis collapsed beside her. “Let me catch my breath, at least.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Yeah,” Pete laughed. “Also, uhm... where’s the bathroom?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Through the door we came through,” Luis said, gesturing. “Then left, just off the dining room.” He started to rise. “I’ll show you...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“No, don’t worry,” Pete said as Marta took her cue, pressing against their host and curling a hand around his sticky shaft. “I think I can find it.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete stroked deep into Chan - no, into Sebelah - watching hungrily as she kissed Marta. Then she threw her head back, her body arching into his as he thrust once more. “Make her cum,” Marta breathed, her lips hot on his. “I want to see you cum in her.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete examines the case that held the dagger, wishing he could have brought his phone. It would make this easier. But that would have looked a little odd. Although, as well as he knew Marta, he could probably walk back in and get it. She’d keep both of them distracted for a while, after all.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]But no, he was just putting off what needed doing. Marta, with her background in history and folklore, was more comfortable with “spells”. That was all. So he drew a deep breath and let it out slowly, then began to trace a circle in the air. “[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]T’ik’uri megareja āsiwegidi ina ā’imiro layichali ,” he intoned, visualizing the sigil.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete gasped in pleasure, rocking his hips up and burying himself in Marta’s slick walls as he climaxed. His hands tightened, cupping her breasts and pulling her back against his chest as she moaned aloud. Sebelah crouched between their spread legs, tongue lapping his meat and her lips as they both climaxed, Marta’s fingers tangled in her dark hair.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]It was done.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete wiped sweat from his forehead and sighed a deep, ragged exhalation of exhaustion. This was so much easier with the app. Or by painting the circles with sacrificial blood and conductive pens. But they had both agreed that leaving as few traces as possible would be best.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He grinned at the empty case, and thought of the dagger that now lay in their trunk. There’d be suspicion enough, but that wasn’t his problem. Not this time, at least.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Peeking into the hall to make sure it was clear, he allowed himself a small, satisfied smile. Perfect. And he probably had time to fuck that rich slut at least once more. And maybe her husband, too.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pete let their rucksacks drop heavily to the floor as the portal closed behind them. After the 17th century Arkham woods, and Sebelah’s firelit house, his apartment looked unreal. The even warmth of the central heating, set for 71 degrees against the autumn chill, was welcome after snow and driving winds.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Well,” he said. “That worked. And I could use a shower and a good night’s sleep.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Marta nodded sleepily, and he pulled her into an embrace. “Want to join me?” he asked, running a hand down her buckskin-sheathed back to grip her rear. Memories of her tangled with Sebelah, greedily savoring the witch as she writhed with orgasm, stirred new life into his cock. “I want you all to myself, now.”[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] [/BGCOLOR]

A sexy, steamy shower with Peter sounded especially nice right now, but the possession in words stirred up guilt in her again. Before she could even think of losing herself in Peter’s soap-sudsy embrace, she was going to have to come clean.

“I would love that, but first, I need to tell you something.” Seeing no better option, she led him back to the couch and pulled out her phone. Cycling through her pictures, she found one from early summer, one of her and Nkendi on vacation on the coast. “This is my ex girlfriend, Nkendi Kawahia. As is clearly obvious, she looks just like Sebelah Brown. And acted like her, and spoke like her and even fucked like her.” Embarrassment made her cheeks burn, and she took a moment to figure out where she was going with this.

“I can’t lie and say I don’t love her anymore, because I do. It’s not easy to forget the years we spent building a life together. But…” She paused, and looked deep into Peter’s eyes then. ”I love you too, and I wouldn’t trade what we have now for anything.” She sighed, and sagged into the cushions, “I am still not sure how I feel about what we just did. I mean, I enjoyed it, clearly, but it’s brought up some confusing feelings for me.”

She glanced back down at the picture on her phone, working through her thoughts as she tried to explain them. “She has to be a different person, but she seemed so much like Nkendi… well, it would be a lie to say that didn’t fuel some of my attraction to her.”

Pete took the phone, then sat down and stared hard at the picture of [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Nkendi Kawahia. Marta’s words washed over him as he stared at a ghost out of his own past. “I love you too,” he replied, catching her hand. But his eyes lingered on the picture. “And... I understand. I really do.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Grabbing his own phone now, he opened the pictures and scrolled through them. “About ten years ago, when I’d just started my PhD, I dated a woman named Chantelle Harris.” He stopped on a [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]picture of a dark-skinned woman[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]. “We were serious for a good six months, until she got a chance to go to Cambridge. And then we drifted apart.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He stared at Chan’s picture, and at the picture of Nkendi. “Sebelah looked a lot like her. And I could hear Chan teasing me about threesomes when she said she wanted both of us. And... well...”. With a groan, he leaned back in the couch. “I wanted her so bad, in that moment. And you. Both of you. And...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Sitting up, he looked at the two pictures again. “It has to be a coincidence. Right?”[/BGCOLOR]

“I’m not sure I believe in coincidence anymore,” Marta admitted with a sigh, seeking some difference between his ex and hers. All she managed to pick out was that Nkendi looked a little older, which added evidence to the crazy theory going through her mind.

“We know from the records that Sebelah doesn’t die in Arkham in 1696. She disappeared from her gaol and her body was never found. Previously, you suggested she might have killed herself in the vaccuum of space but… what if she didn’t? What if she came to our time, in order to meet us, the same way we went to her time to meet her. It’s just… why the lies?”

Even as she asked the question, she knew the answer. There was no way she would have believed Nkendi –Sebelah– before this past month, before she and Peter discovered the wormholes and their ability to transverse time and space. “Was this her plan all along? She was the one who encouraged me to focus my research on Arkham, over Salem.” With a heavy sigh, she leaned into Peter, more overwhelmed than before by the realization.

But his warmth felt nice and his scent was familiar and comforting and far away from all the confusion. What started as a gentle kiss quicker grew deeper, seeking sanctuary from the immensity of the universe in his embrace No matter what else they discovered or learned, he remained a constant, and she needed that now. A desperate gasp broke the kiss and she stared up into his dark eyes, “I need you.”

Marta’s explanation made sense, more sense than Pete wanted to admit. “It might not be a lie,” he said slowly. “She may have established a life - lives - for herself. Assuming this isn’t all some crazy coincidence, that is.” He stared at the pictures, unable to believe it was. “But... she might have been worried about what would happen if she told us. Would you have believed it, when you met her?”

Marta’s response was a deep sigh. “[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Was this her plan all along?” She asked, leaning against him. “She was the one who encouraged me to focus my research on Arkham, over Salem.”[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Chan never tried to convince me to change anything,” he replied. “But I guess she knew enough about cosmology to know I was heading in the right...”. She silenced him by kissing him. It started gentle, but one or both of them turned it aggressive and hungry. Within moments she was beneath him on the couch, arms and legs wrapped around him as he feasted on her and she drank him in.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]A desperate gasp broke the kiss and she stared up into his dark eyes, “I need you.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He nodded wordless agreement, tugging at her buckskin dress. Her fingers worked at the belt of the loincloth he wore, and his cock was hard and hot against her thigh as he pushed the dress up over her hips. “I need you,” he echoed, shifting himself. “God, I need you.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She was wet with old lust and new desire, and he moaned aloud as he felt her open to take him. “God,” he repeated, gripping her hip and stroking deep into her. “God, I need you.”[/BGCOLOR]

“Need… you!” Marta agreed in a sharp gasp, taking his thick shaft in a single thrust “Need all of you!”

It was just easier to give in to animal lust than to think anymore that night. Instincts took over, and their bodies fit perfectly together. She called his name, again and again, so many times the syllables no longer made sense or resembled a word. The noises she made were pure passion, need, grateful and hungry and desperate.

Her pleasure built with his rhythm, slick friction and hot pressure driving her closer to rapture. Her legs tightened around his waist, encouraging him to fuck deeper into her, to keep his length buried in her. Smooth muscles stretched to take all of him, stretched and then trembled. Holding him fast within her depths. He resisted the way her body gripped his for two more strokes, until his climax coated her walls and she milked him of every drop of his pleasure.

“I…” She took another moment to breathe, another moment to savor the heaviness release brought about. “I think I’m ready for that shower now.”

~*~

“Dr. Rebelo-Perez?”

So engrossed in her writing, Marta hadn’t even noticed the man standing in the doorway to her office, and nearly jumped out of her chair in shock. Clearing her throat, she nodded expectantly to him.

“Delivery,” he explained, holding up the crystal vase carrying two dozen red roses. Marta’s shock melted into joy, and she stood to accept the gift.

“Thank you,” she called, before taking a moment to admire bouquet. Maybe Peter did remember my birthday. She hadn’t wanted to make a big deal out of it –It hadn’t even been a full two months since they started dating– but the thought warmed her heart. Reading the card to discover that it was actually Luis Delgado who sent the roses bummed her out, just a bit. But the day was early, and there was still time for Peter to surprise her.

Of course, this left the mystery of why Luis sent the roses. Of all the reactions to this weekend, this was the last she expected. Still, she sent Peter a text, Ever hear of passive aggressive roses? I think the Delgados are disappointed we declined their invitation this past weekend.

Pete jumped and the class snickered as a ringtone sounded, and then the snickers expanded into laughter as he grabbed his phone and muted it. “This,” he declared to more laughter, “is exactly why I request everyone silence their phones during lectures.” He laughed himself. “It disrupts the lesson. Now, where were we?”

“Cephid variables,” replied a student.

“Right. Cephid variables. These supernovae were instrumental in...”

-*-

As the last student filed out of the classroom, he finally had a chance to check the message. Then he snorted. You’d think they’d do passive-aggressive posies. Or passive aggressive pansies. But I’ve never heard of passive-aggressive roses.

It had been a strange week. Not a bad one, not by any stretch of the imagination. Just... strange. And passive-aggressive flowers were just the icing on the cake. A cake full of increasingly unsettling discoveries, although that was clearly beginning to stretch that metaphor to the breaking point.

Frowning a little, he tapped at the phone and hit send. Tonight’s my late class. Want to grab an early dinner? He thought a moment, then added: I’ve got something to show you.

-*-

Green’s was just starting to warm up to the looming dinner rush as he took his seat. Conversation buzzed around him, and the televisions were playing basketball games and pro wrestling highlights. “Hey, Doc,” Marie said, arriving at his table. “Is Dr. Revelo-Perez joining you?”

“She is, yes.”

“Cool,” she smiled, placing a second menu on the table. “You two got any fun plans for Halloween?”

“Traditionally, I stay up late watching indie horror films,” Pete replied. “I should probably see what she wants to do, though.”

“Always a good idea,” she laughed. “Can I get anything started for you?”

“Just a Coke Zero, for the moment. I’ll order once she arrives.”

The way their class schedules worked out, Marta was coming from her evening class to meet Peter for dinner. She hurried, because at best they’d get an hour together before he’d have to rush off himself. They were going to have to coordinate their class schedules better next semester. At least, if they did manage to publish their latest findings, they’d have great standing to demand the university give them better options for choosing their schedules. It was the discovery of a lifetime, after all.

“Evening love,” she greeting, sparing him a quick kiss on the cheek and taking a seat beside him.

Marie was already waiting by their table, “Are you ready, or did you need a minute?” Glancing over the menu was more a matter of habit than any real indecisiveness, and she shook her head.

“No, I’m ready. I’ll have a turkey and bacon club, with avocado, with a lemon water.” She passed back the menu and tried not to think of the coed as she appeared in their shared dreams, naked, and perky and eager…

Reaching for Peter’s hand, she flashed a smirk, “So, what new discovery are you going to lay upon me this time?”

Pete’s gaze tracked Marta as she approached the table, unable to linger anywhere in particular because all of her was worth watching. She could make anything look sexy, he decided. Or was he just biased? Fuck it. Who cared?

“The fish and chips,” he decided after she ordered. “And a side salad, with ranch dressing.” He handed the menu back, not missing Marta’s glance at their waitress. He couldn’t blame her, not really. Their strange shared dreams had made it quite clear that both of them found her appealing.

Not that anything would happen in real life. She was a student, after all.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Reaching for his hand, Marta flashed a smirk, “So, what new discovery are you going to lay upon me this time?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Well,” he grimaced, reaching for his phone. “You remember that snake Sebelah had? The big whitish-green one with a crescent shape on its forehead?” He unlocked the phone and pulled up his pictures. “I kept thinking it looked familiar... let’s see...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Skimming over the pictures, he found the one he was looking for and tapped it. “Here. That’s Chan in her apartment - we weren’t quite living together, but we each had keys. Anyway...” his finger and thumb moved, expanding the picture. “There. Check it out.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Behind her was a huge glass aquarium, partly filled with rocks and branches. The expanded image wasn’t perfect, but a large whiteish-green serpent was cooked around the branch. “I hadn’t thought of it in years, because mostly she came over to my place. But she let it roam her apartment like a dog. And she’d talk to it as well, the same way dog owners do. Like she expected it to understand her.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He looked up from the photo. “More I think about it, and the more I hit stuff like this... I’m starting to think you’re right. Sebelah, and Chan, and maybe Nkendi- all of them seem to be the same person.”[/BGCOLOR]

“I was already convinced,” Marta admitted, studying the image for a moment or two before glancing back at Peter. “But, just to be sure, I tried reaching out to her. We haven’t spoken since we broke up, and I can’t get a hold of her now. None of our mutual friends, either.” Shaking her head, she looked away. “It’s like she’s disappeared into thin air…”

She blew out a long breath, pushing away the resurgent hurt and loss and confusion. “It not like we can actually get answers from her either. I mean, she could literally be anywhere.”

The food arrived, and emptiness growled ravenously in her gut. Marta realized she’d been so consumed with her research –into both Sebelah and Nkendi– she hadn’t eaten lunch. And now that she smelled food, that hunger demanded attention. So she ate in silence, wishing it were easier to put Nkendi from her mind.

“Honestly, I think our trip may have brought us more questions than answers.”

Pete dipped a chunk of fish in tartar sauce, and chewed it thoughtfully. “Yeah, no kidding. And the one place we know we could find her is the one place she wouldn’t be able to tell us anything.”

Another few bites went down in silence. “You know, though? Maybe we should let it go for now? I mean, she clearly knows how to find us, right? Maybe we should just wait and see when and if she makes contact?”

He drummed his fingers on the table. “Except that I hate that option, you know? Maybe we could, I don’t know...figure out how that scrying spell of hers worked? Then adapt it to two people and look for her that way. Or...”. Groaning, he stared up at the ceiling. “Jesus. I think I’m going crazy.”

Sitting back up, he shoved fish into his mouth and chewed. “Maybe we need a break from this, just a little. Halloween’s next week, right? I’ve got a lecture until eight, but... let’s go out. After. Put the project aside for a day or two, and just do something fun.”

“I can’t argue with that,” Marta decided with a laugh. Whatever Nkendi or Sebelah or whatever she called herself now, wanted, it didn’t matter. Peter was here, now, and they had a future together. “A break sounds wonderful.”

“Course, we could always just take the night easy, too. Get a pizza, watch some horror movies. Maybe even dress up in cheesy costumes.” That last suggestion made her laugh, imaging herself in some ridiculous “sexy” Halloween get-up. Then her thoughts wandered to how Peter would react to that, and that fantasy encouraged her more. “Whatever the case, we have some time to figure it out.”

~*~​

The next few days were busy, between the essays she had to grade and her own writing about Sebelah Brown. She and Peter wanted to publish their findings by the end of the year, and she’d barely scratched the surface of her research. On Halloween, she tapped away at her keyboard, taking advantage of the quiet while Peter was busy.

Which was why she was caught completely off guard when he appeared in the doorway, utterly dapper in a dark blue suit and freshly shaved face. “I’m taking you out to a belated birthday dinner.”

Damn, he looked good in that suit. Especially with the tight-fitting vest that clung to his abs and chest. It took Marta several moments before she could piece together what was wrong with his surprise invitation. “Don’t you have class tonight?”

“I got my TA to take it over.”

“Well, you look awfully handsome.” Saving her document, she closed her laptop and packed it into her messenger bag. “I need at least thirty minutes to get as dressed up.”

“On that note, I have a surprise for you.” He closed her office door behind him and pulled up the gates app on his phone. “Let’s head back to your place to I can show you.”

“My place?”

“Well, if I would have kept it at our place, you might have found it. And thus, ruined the surprise.”

That made sense, she supposed. Made sense, but still felt off in a way. Like, him using the gates app just to head her place. They had discussed how the gates could be used for more expedient travel, but that hadn’t stopped them from still using their cars most of the time. Using the gate app so casually still didn’t sit right with her.

Then again, they’d used it a couple times just to fuck past or future selves, so maybe using it to skip the commute wasn’t so strange. She stepped through the gate into her apartment, and followed Peter back into the bedroom. He opened the closet to an exquisite blue silk dress, with a shimmering pattern like a galaxy of stars.

“It’s so gorgeous but… will it fit me?”

Peter laughed, and kissed her on the forehead, “I had you from next week help me out in getting it tailored. It fits like a second skin.”

“Hmm, and did you –or, will you, I guess– fuck me in it?”

“You’re are just going to have to wait to find out.” He pulled her into another kiss, deep and hungering and leaving her vaguely concerned they were going to skip going out tonight. Especially once his hand slipped under her hem and between her thighs. But then a shockingly cool metal object brushed her lips and slid inside her.

She gasped in surprise and arousal, and pushed him away, just a little, “What was that?”

“Just another little something I got you.” In his hand, a small silver remote appeared, and as he thumbed a button, the toy came alive inside her, teasing vibrations grazing her clit. Marta allowed herself to moan, and his grin grew deeper. “I want you dripping for me before this night is done.”

Her response was a breathy giggle. “That might not be so hard.”

“Oh no, it will be very hard,” he teased, turning up the vibrations until she cried out. “So very hard for you.” Another kiss left her trembling, utterly helpless in his arms, until sent her along with a smack on the ass. “Now get ready, our reservation is in 45 minutes.”

Just as Peter promised, the dress fit like a dream. Clinging to her figure in a way that left very little to the imagination, it showed off her arms and back, showed off the effort she’d put into exercising with Peter. Upon joining him in the living room, she pulled out her phone and posed for a picture.

“What are you doing?”

His voice was uncharacteristically firm and she flinched. Flashing a sheepish smile, she shrugged, “Just taking a selfie. I looking really hot in this dress.”

His features softened, that that boyish smile returned. “Hell yeah you do. Let me get the picture though, so we capture just how good you look. Then I can post it to my Instagram, and brag about how hot my girlfriend is.”
~*~​

Marta waited in Peter’s office, reading through a book on her phone. After picking out a steampunk inspired corset and skirt to wear for Halloween, she’d picked out a book on Amazon with the same aesthetic, hoping to get into character. The book, some gaslamp fantasy novel with erotic-romance elements, was better than she expected. The lead characters had electric chemistry, and their scenes absolutely sizzled off the page. Increasingly, Marta found herself checking the time, in hopes Peter would be done soon.

The knob twisted and the momentary shock of the noise melted into anticipation. By the time the door opened, she was already on her feet. “Hey, thought I’d wait for you here.”

Peter seemed surprised to see her, but not bothered. Not as his gaze lingered over her figure. She posed, chest forward and one long leg out before her, “Like my costume?” With a giggle, she threw her arms around his neck and took a kiss. One kiss turned into another, the heat in her blood seeking the heat of his touch. The kiss broke, but she remained close, teasing his jaw and neck with the warmth of his breath.

“The pizza place is pretty busy tonight, so it looks like we have twenty more minutes before ours is ready. That said, I may have an idea on how we can pass those twenty minutes…” As she spoke, she walked them back toward his desk. “Always wanted to fuck you here. Perched up on your desk with my legs wrapped around your hips.” She nibbled on his ear, molding herself to him. “Or would you rather bend me over, ass in the air, and take me from behind?”

Marta’s suggestions combined with the impact of her costume to leave him speechless for a moment. So he answered by hefting her up, shoving file folders off his desk as he perched her on the edge. “Both ways,” he said, running his hands over stockinged thighs as he kissed her hungrily. “God, you’re hot in this.”

His hands worked up higher, under the fabric of her skirts as he explored her hips. “Fuck,” he breathed, “you’re not wearing anything under this. Are you?” His lips and teeth followed her jaw and throat. “We’ll have to be quiet, though,” he murmured as he left tiny red bites on her skin. “There’s still a few people in the offices.”

Stepping back, he dug his phone out and snapped a couple of pictures. “I want to post this to Instagram later, so I can brag about how hot my girlfriend is,” he grinned. Then he tapped the screen and balanced it in a bookshelf. The display reflected them as he knelt before her and pushed her skirts over her hips.

“And that’s so you can watch how hot my girlfriend is,” he added, gently biting the skin below her navel. His tongue caressed her slick lips, barely parting them. “But you clearly had plans,” he added, opening her with his fingers and stroking her clit with his tongue. “How do you want me fucking you?”

-*-

“I wanted to make this special,” Pete said, sliding Marta’s chair in and then taking the seat beside her. “And we were far too rushed, the last time we were here.”

Here was the Acropolis, the four-star restaurant of the Arkham Hilton. It was all faux-classical pillars and polished marble and subdued lighting, and the gentle strains of a soft violin wafted through the air. “Having to talk to donors all night makes everything feel rushed, and I didn’t get to spend the time with you I wanted.” His hand brushed hers. “Even counting the shower, the next day.” He let his fingers trail up her bare arm. “Braces against the wall, begging me to...”

The waiter arrived, and he picked up his menu. “I’ll have the shrimp salad as an opener,” he decided. “And the New York Strip. Rare.” Cocking his head, he smiled at Marta. “What would you like?” As he asked, he rested his hand on his hip and discretely pushed the button on the small silver remote in his pocket.”

Marta giggled, clearly pleased at how quickly he warmed to the idea of fucking here and now. “Well, truth be told, I do have an idea,” she agreed, arching her body to offer more of herself to his hungry tongue. “I’ve been curious about role playing. And well, maybe I’m assuming but…” A soft, low moan cut off her words, and she braced back on one arm. “But I thought you… you might have some experience…”

Remembering what he’d said before, about loving her expressions, she started at his phone, performing her pleasure. She wanted him to watch this through again himself, and get off on the combination of his memories of the act and her enjoyment of it. Eyes closed as her pleasure grew, biting her lips to hold back the cries she wished she could utter. Lust dark eyes opened again, staring hungrily at the phone.

Her breathing became shallow and desperate as he delved deeper inside her. Keeping her volume down was a struggle, because everything he did felt amazing. “Do you… do you have any fantasies? Any ideas we… we could play out? Anything? Oh, fuck, anything at all?” A deep gasp marked her descent into ecstasy, her trembling body clenching against his fingers and tongue. Shuddered whimpers were all she allowed herself, back flat against his desk and her head hanging off the other end.

She sat up, kind of dazed and still breathing hard, “Oh fuck, Peter. I might have to order another costume or two, if you are to make me cum like that each time…”

~*~​

Dammit, Marta was already hot and wet for Peter, and every light touch made her shiver. If she weren’t so hungry, and hadn’t taken her time to get dressed up so nicely, she’d be awfully tempted to skip dinner and drag him upstairs to a room.

But she suspected he wanted something like an audience, and surprisingly, she wasn’t opposed. The eyes of other guests and diners followed them through the hotel and into the restaurant, and Marta found she kind of liked the attention. She felt incredibly sexy, and even the waiter seemed to give her a second glance. A second glance that lingered as she opened her mouth to order, but a slight gasp escaped instead. Clearing her throat, she tried again “I, uh, want the lobster. Please.”

“Very good,” he acknowledged, jotting down her order. His gaze seemed to trail down her bare skin for a moment, until he collected the menus with a nod.

With a breathy giggle, she brushed back a lock of hair. “Are you trying to make me moan in front of everyone here? Because it’s almost working…”

“I’m trying,” Pete replied with a grin, “to see if I can get you so turned on that you’d fuck me right here in the restaurant.” He let his gaze linger on the valley of her breasts, then leaned in to whisper in her ear. “I could just pull you into my lap, let you slide down my hard cock. Let everyone watch us while I fuck my cum deep and hard into you.” He kissed her earlobe and tapped the button on his remote. “You sure like it in our...”

-*-

“Fantasies?” Pete rose to his feet, capturing Marta’s lips and letting her taste herself as he kissed her. “Sure I do, and bedroom cosplay sounds hot.” Biting at her her lip, he fumbled with his trousers. His cock fairly sprang out as he let them slide to the floor. “Maybe sone sort of warrior woman costume, or a sexy lounge singer dress?”

His head slid over her slit, and he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning aloud as he pushed into her. Slick and still pulsing from her orgasm, her walls parted easily to take his length. “Fuck,” he groaned, hands sliding up her thighs to grip her ass. He kissed her again, pulling her tight against him as he moved inside her. “Or... or just some... some slutty dress.”

The desk creaked and scraped as he drove deep into her, hands hard on her ass as he held her tight against him. “God,” he groaned, his teeth leaving red marks on her skin. “Fuck, I...”. His mouth covered hers, muting his cry of orgasm as he drove har into her one last time. His hips buckled against hers, his gasps erupting in time with the pulsing of his cock as he filled her with his cum.

“Wow,” he gasped, kissing her lightly. “Just... wow.” Then he chuckled as his stomach grumbled. “We’ll need to take more time after...”

-*-

“Dinner is served,” Pete declared as the waiter moved away. He carved into his steak, watching the juices pool on his plate, then savored the first bite. “This is incredible. We should do more of this.”

His hand rested on her thigh, following the slit of the dress to caress stockinged flesh. “More romantic nights our, letting me spend the whole evening seducing you.” He smiled briefly, fingers stroking the smooth skin of her inner thigh. “Delaying things, to build up the anticipation.”

The lobster was incredible, so succulent and bursting with flavor, but Marta was far too distracted to properly enjoy it. Especially with Peter’s fingers brushing against her quivering thighs. A shiver passed through her, “Believe me, it’s working. I already want you so badly.”

She brought another bite to her lips, and moaned into her closed mouth as his fingers journey higher. “I hope you got us a room, but I will not last the ride home. I am not even sure I can last the elevator ride upstairs.”

~*~​

“Are you going to last elevator ride?” Marta teased to yet another gurgle from Peter’s stomach. Not that she could blame him, the pizza smelled amazing, cheesy and garlicky, with onions and peppers and sausage. And after fucking in his office, she was ravenous as well, and not just for food. But anything beyond light kissing was awkward while Peter carried the pizza.

Instead, she got the door. “So I looked up the best indie horror films out this year, and honestly, most of these sound really good. I am having a hard time picking. Which do you want to start with? Demon-possessed nuns? Revenge flick? Stolen identity crisis?”
~*~​

Anticipation built and grew and it was only through sheer willpower she hadn’t crawled up onto Peter’s lap during dinner. It was bad enough he’d coaxed a few earnest, audible moans from her –enough that the restaurant had turned to stare– but when she interrupted the waiter’s dessert spiel with a desperate “Check please,” there was no doubt from anyone nearby where they were headed next.

They entered the elevator, but they weren’t yet alone, as an older man in a charcoal grey suit joined them. The doors closed, and he nodded in acknowledgement, before his eyes trailed down her figure. Peter must have hit the remote, because it buzzed inside her, longer and more intense than it had at dinner. Now, as aroused as she was, there was no holding back, no denying her pleasure. Head thrown back, she leaned into Peter and moaned loud.

In the reflection of the elevator’s walls, she watched Peter maintain eye contact with the stranger, a dark smile curving his lips as one hand groped her breast over the dress. The door dinged, but the stranger didn’t look away, hunger and jealousy frank on his features. The doors began to close, but the man stopped them and exited, stealing one more glance through the closing doors as Peter teased her nipple through the fine silk of her dress.

Marta half wondered if they were going to fuck here, just like this, and the thought inflamed further excitement. His cock prodded her ass, through his pants, and she took this opportunity to tease his back. Slick desire chafed her thighs, and trembling legs could barely hold her up. As soon as they were in their room, she molded herself to Peter, knuckles white from gripping his suit jacket so tightly.

“I need you bad. Right now, please. Please Peter…”

~*~

They only made it through one movie before cuddling on the couch devolved into making out. Eerie music played background to their moans and bluish light cast long shadows in the apartment. By now, Marta had worked Peter out of his pants, and sucked their pleasure from his hardening cock. As tempting as it was to swallow his pleasure, she wanted to fuck, and she wasn’t taking no for an answer.

Marta straddled Peter, “Should I play the conquering hero, claiming her prize?” With a firm grip on his shoulders, she pinned him to the couch. “Should I teach you your place, bound in service to my pleasure?” Breasts flattened into his chest, and she crushed a kiss to his lips. Her hips moved in an eager rhythm, riding his thick cock harder and faster with each sigh and moan.

Suddenly, she stilled, smooth inner muscles holding his shaft fast. Her hand slid up his firm body, over his chest and shoulders and neck, to cup his chin, and look into his eyes. For several heartbeats, she didn’t move, didn’t speak, just held his gaze. Finally, a smile cracked through, and she planted a soft, small kiss on his lips.

“I’m pregnant.”

“Wait, what?” Pete was wide eyed, caught on the verge of orgasm and entirely shocked by the announcement. Shocked and terrified and excited and... “You’re pregnant? How? I mean...”

Marta gave him an incredulous expression, lifting one eye and rolling her hips. “That... that’s not what I mean! I mean, it’s been too long since that first night. Wouldn’t you be showing? And you’ve been on the pill since then.”

He clapped a hand to his face. “I’m fucking this up, and I’m sorry. I just...”. Cupping Marta’s face, he drew her down for a kiss. “I’m going to be a dad,” he laughed, excited. “We’re going to be parents!”

-*-

“He wanted you,” Pete whispered in her ear as the door closed. “He wanted to watch me fuck you, and then fuck you with my cum still hot in you.” He pressed her against the mirrored wall of the elevator, cock achingly hard against her ass as he ground against her. “Would you like that?” he growled into her ear, staring into the eyes of her reflection as his grip pinned her wrists above her head. “Having some stranger watch me hike this dress up and fuck you hard against this mirror?”

The elevator dinged for their floor, and the door slid open. Pete backed away slowly, just far enough that Marta had to press against him as she stepped towards the door. “If I’d fucked you,” he whispered, walking close behind her, “I wouldn’t have let you fix your dress. Everyone who saw you would know.”

She was on him as soon as the got their room door closed, tearing at his suit jacket as she strained against him. “I need you bad. Right now, please. Please Peter…”

Ruthlessly he pushed her away, pinning her against the wall with a firearm as he dragged up her skirts with his free hand. “Prove it,” he murmured, breath hit on her lips as his fingers explored her sipping slit. They hooked gently, drawing out the vibrator and letting it drop to the floor. “Beg me to fuck you.” He kissed her gently, then but her lower lip as his middle finger teased her clit. “Tell me whose desperate, cock-hungry slut you are.”

Damn, Peter was strong. Marta struggled against his iron grip, trying to free one hand so she could touch him, or strip herself. Anything at all to soothe the lust that raged through her. But his hand locked over her wrists, and the sensation of helplessness added another layer of adrenaline driven desire coursing through her veins.

“Beg me to fuck you.”

Even the kiss was maddening, gentle as it was. Because she didn’t want gentle now. She wanted him inside her. Cock, tongue, fingers, anything. Everything. So her body brushed against him as she tried against to escape his grasp, her silk gown like a sensuous flame upon her skin.

“Please? Oh God, please fuck me!” One finger pressed against her throbbing clit, and her words became moans.

“Tell me whose desperate, cock-hungry slut you are.”

“Yours… always yours… always hungry… and desperate for that thick cock… please, I… I need it bad. So… fucking… bad…”

“Whose?” he repeated again, tracing her dripping lips with one thick finger.

“Yours… now and… forever, yours.”

~*~​

Marta smiled, and maintained a slow steady rhythm upon Peter. Giggling just a bit at his shock and confusion.

“I mean, it’s been too long since that first night. Wouldn’t you be showing?”

“I’m only six weeks. It’s usually another month before most women start showing.”

“You’ve been on the pill since then.

She shook her head. “No, I just didn’t want to use condoms anymore. So I’ve been popping a Tic-Tac each morning.”

“I’m going to be a dad,” he laughed, excited. “We’re going to be parents!”

She didn’t say anything back, just nuzzled his face with her nose, and rose up higher upon him. Their bodies moved together, and the blue light of the tv light up the joy on his features. “I love you…” she exhaled, as her pleasure built at her core. “I love you more than I believed possible. And I need you now, more than ever. Need you now, and forever.”

Pete gripped her wrists with one hand, and caressed her lips with a finger slick and sticky with her lust. “You taste so fucking good,” he breathed, slowly sucking her juices from her mouth with a lingering kiss. He leaned into it, revealing in the feel of her body flattening against his as she strained to grind against him.

Breaking from the kids, he took her hand and led her across the room to the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. Then he kissed her again, pressing her back against the chill glass before spinning her, his chest hard against her bare back as he slid his hands up her arms to grip her wrists once more. “You are mine,” he breathed against her ear. “Now and always.”

His grip shifted, holding her arms with one hand as he dragged her skirts up once more. “Now and always,” he repeated, teeth on the back of his neck. His free hand slid between them, pressing against her bare ass as he freed himself from his trousers. “I love you so much,” he added, sliding the hot velvet length of his erection against the cleft if her ass.

His hand gripped her hip, pulling her lower body away from the glass. His cock slid and moved, head brushing against her dripping mound. Then, with a deliberate thrust, he drove deep into her. “And anyone who looks in this window will see that,” he mouthed against her skin, groaning at the feel of her inner walls gripping him. “See how much I need you.”

-*-

“I need you,” Pete gasped, hands resting lightly on Marta’s costumed hips as she rolled on him. “God, I love you. Now... now and always.”

She tightened around him, eyes wide and loving and hungry in the wan glow of the television. His arms tightened, dragging her down harder onto his meat as she sank into him, then relaxing as she dragged herself up his shaft with a deliberate motion. “God... Marta... fuck...” he moaned. “God, I’m close...”

Her response was to tighten around him as she sank around his length once more. “I... I’m... Marta!” Her name tore itself from his throat as he climaxed, the delayed orgasm literally breathtaking in intensity. The awareness that she could get pregnant, that she was already pregnant, made the feel of his cum flooding her more intense as he bucked beneath her, fingers sliding over slick skin and smooth faux leather.

“God,” he gasped, grinning up at her as the ecstasy began to ebb. “God, I love you. So much.”

Back
Top Bottom