Mx Female Harem/Smutverse and World Building (Hundreds NSFW Pictures inside to Inspire and Choose from)

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
Harem/Smutverse CRAVINGS

Hello my name is John, Thank you for visiting.

I am looking for RP partners who are willing to do long term RPs. I would like to do at least 1 reply a day. I prefer PM, Discord. If you have a preference just let me know and we can make it Happen. I live in EST time zone, and am usually on all week. My replies will happen between 8am-11pm. I am more active on the weekends. In all honesty my replies to range from 1 once a day to being on for hours. My job is sometimes very busy, sometimes not busy at all depending on the time of year and what is going on.

IF YOU GO ON VACATION OR ARE SHORT ON TIME OR ANY OTHER REASON PLEASE TELL ME IN ADVANCE SO I DO NOT DELETE OUR RP. ALSO PLEASE AIM FOR 2 PARAGRAPHS A REPLY ON AVERAGE

===============================================================================================

My favorite kinks are BDSM, Slave/Master, Catgirl/Cowgirl, Animal Ears, Humiliation, Pregnant/breeding, Incest, Rape/Non-consensual. This does not mean that I expect every RP to have these, and if you do not like one of my kinks just tell me and I will make sure to avoid them. I will say that pregnancy is probably my favorite fetish, and if you do not like it chances are I will not be interested. I completely respect and understand everyone has their own preferences and will not be upset about any differences we have.

My Turn offs are very straight forward, I do not like anything involving male on male sex, no male anal penetration (Female anal is fine). I am not into body mutilation, necrophilia or any kind of sexualized gore or vore. This also includes snuff. I do not like Futa or any kind of transvestite in my RPs either. If your looking for any of these things please look else where because I do not enjoy them. That does not mean I have anything against trans people or gay people, in a matter of fact I am a supporter of gay rights. I am just not attracted to men or male genitalia.

Note: I DO NOT RP WITH OTHER GUYS, PERIOD. I have nothing against guys who rp together, its just I prefer the company of a lady.

For a more detailed look into my likes and kinks check out my f-list in my signature. There I have listed everything so you can get a detailed look at what I like and do not if you want to know more.

===============================================================================================

NOTE: I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO PLAY ALL THE GIRLS, I DO NOT MIND PLAYING SOME OF THE GIRLS IN THE HAREM WE CAN SPLIT IT HALF AND HALF IF YOU FEEL YOU WOULD BE OVERWHELMED

THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE 100% SMUT RP. LIKE 40/60 to 50/50 ESPECIALLY FOR THE WORLD BUILDING ONES

Character selection and creation: How this works you have a set of images, link to those images is below. (there are lots of them) If you don't like the pics let me know, I have a collection I have been building for this so I have a lot of options for us. All of these are Hentai pics so if your not into playing anime style characters then this plot is not for you. You then choose 10 or so of them. We will created short descriptions for them. See what we enjoy coming up with. Then will will Narrow the list down to between 5-8. Each plot will have a set of images for it.(all anime style). Feel Free to mix and Match from other character choices. All the pics are numbered, so just give the number below.

A similar process will happen for the guys. Here are a a number of images used for the guys. Choose your favorite pic and that will be the one lucky guy :D

OF COURSE you are welcome to choose your own pics for the girls as well

Link to guy images
https://www.imagebam.com/view/GA8DSG

Harem Breeding Island

PLOT: So a boat ends up sinking and a group of survivor's washes up on shore. It is 1 man and between 5-8 women. They find that the island is full of fruit and food and even has some abandon buildings they can use. What they don't know is that the fruit that grows on this island has a special quality. The fruit makes who ever eats it horny, and also have different effects on men and women. Men begin to produce a large amount of semen, and the dick size doubles. Women begin to ovulate and start to produce milk. Basically the Survivors eat this food no knowing the effects and begin to have sex with one and other. We can work out other plot points together.

Kinks: Pregnancy, Harem, group sex
Optional Kinks: Lesbian Sex, Rape (note we can discuss more kinks to add at any time :D this is just a basis)

THE GIRLS
https://www.imagebam.com/view/GA8DS2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom