Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Trouble Changing Text Color

I just started having issues changing text color to something other than the default color. Didn't have any problems until yesterday.

"This is suppose to be red" - it's not showing up once I create my post but does appear red in the composition box.

My signature bar also will not for the life of it stay centered any more, no matter what I do.

I'm also seeing issues with entire formatting, can't do any aligned text in posts and I'm honestly afraid to change my signature now. Not to bandwagon on the wrong thread here, but it's probably a similar issue to the text color one.

Both of these are known issues and have them resolved on the dev site. It's unfortunately not safe to bring them over to the full forum just yet, but hopefully will not be long.

It is a curious issue because it seems to be affecting any of the Text Editing codes. I've been able to work around it occasionally by manually inserting / typing BBCode into my replies, but that doesn't even seem to be cutting it anymore. Something is causing the system to flush / ignore coding. It is the same whether writing in a Thread or Conversation / PM at least for me.

But hey welcome to the future where fun is measured with little nuisances. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. (y)

What caused these issues to surface in the first place?

The author of the extension we are using to flesh out our BbCode put out a patch release that was a bit overzealous in pruning what he thought was unneeded functionality.

Rolling back is unfortunately dangerous and the next version is still in beta, so may be a bit.

Back
Top Bottom