Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Space Between The Stars (A Corsair/Mim Adventure)

Yusra arched an eyebrow. "Adequate isn't good enough," she said sternly. "I have come to expect excellence of my lovers." She could see in his eyes that he disliked this. John longed to take her again, to pounce on her and pound her into submission. His people took women and bent them to the man's will, and he hated not being able to forge her similarly to fit his desires.

It would have concerned her if she could have summoned the will to care.

For now she would continue her expectations of submission, and if he dared to stray from that she would correct him. But John needed little correcting at the moment, that she could see. Yusra allowed a little noise of pleasure as he stroked his thumbs over her mound.

"Tell me, my Queen," he murmured, letting his breath caress her flesh. "What would make you happy right now?"

"Mmm...to see a continuance of the current theme," she purred, petting his head again. "I think you could be very skilled at pleasuring a woman when you put your mind to it. And you strike me as the type to always put your mind to it, John."

“Not just my mind, I assure you,” John replied with a small smile. “I strive to make use of all resources at my disposal, when pleasuring a woman.” He stroked both thumbs over her clit and down, slicking them with her juices as he traced her folds. “A mind, for example, is a poor instrument of pleasure without fingers.”

One thumb stroked upwards as he bent his neck, planting a kiss on the skin below her navel. “However,” he whispered, making her feel his words as he nipped at the smooth skin, “it is still the superior instrument in many ways.” The thumb circled around her clou without quite touching it as he kissed his way lower by scant millimeters. His other hand found her perineum, gently massaging as he teased her lips with his thumb.

“Anticipation, for instance,” he murmured, kissing her vulva to one side of her clit, holding her slightly open with his thumb. “The mind appreciates anticipation, while the flesh craves only sensation.” He let his breath play over her as he tasted her arousal with the tip of his tongue.

Then he looked up, not bothering to disguise the naked lust in his expression as he caught her gaze. “But what does a humble mzungu know if such matters, my Queen?” he asked, barely touching her as he brushed his thumb over her clit. “What would most please you? Anticipation, or sensation?”

Yusra allowed a small, indulgent chuckle at his little joke. The chuckle melted into a low sound of pleasure as he stroked his thumbs over her clit and down. He was skilled with his hands, she would give him that much. When he said "however," she arched an eyebrow and looked down. His lips were soft on her skin as he placed little kisses along her navel. She couldn't help but squirm a little in pleasure when John found her perineum and teased her lips with one hand while circling but never quite touching her clit with the other. Oh yes, she could most definitely get used to this.

"But what does a humble mzungu know of such matters, my Queen?" he asked, whispering his thumb over her clit and catching her gaze. She was sure the word tasted bitter in his mouth. Yusra smiled down at him. "What would most please you? Anticipation, or sensation?"

"Well...I would hope to demonstrate that your future wife, your queen, is not a simple creature of impulse; I do use my mind too, you know." Her smile widened and she ran her fingers somewhat fondly through John's hair again. "Show me how creative you can be," she said after some thought. "If you cannot bring me to heel by smashing my face in, let us see if you can use that clever mind and cleverer fingers to make me beg that way. I know how you long to hear it one way or another, after all."

“Creativity?” John smiled, gently moving her hips ever so slightly forward. “I was under the impression you considered Hyadeans naught but soulless machines. That is high praise - or high challenge - indeed.” His tongue caressed her lips, avoiding her clit as he explored her further. “Creativity,” he murmured again. “Let me think...”

Lifting his head he traced tiny bites across her stomach, tasting her dark skin. His fingers stroked upwards, parting her once more, allowing his middle finger to carefully but insistently press into her depths. “This,” he murmured, hooking his finger to press against the soft walls of her channel, “is not the creative part. It is merely preparation.”

There was a soft, wet sound as he withdrew the finger. It left a trail of her juices on her skin as he trailed it down her perenium once more, and then circled the puckered entrance of her ass. His free hand slid up her stomach and ribs, cupping one ebon breast. “The clever bit,” he whispered, tickling her clit with his breath, is in the combination of sensations.

He pressed slowly, using her lubrication on his finger to ease the opening of her sphincter. As he did, he found her erect nipple and pinched, and circled her clit with his tongue before sucking at the sensitive organ.

"Think of it as a challenge," Yusra clarified, looking down between her thighs at John. "But one that I think this soulless machine may be up for, I admit. But be warned: creativity includes passion." She smirked down at him, a smirk which didn't last long when he caressed her lips with his tongue, still avoiding her clit. It was a delicious sort of torture, but a much better sort than she had been considering not fifteen minutes before.

"Creativity," he murmured again. "Let me think..." Yusra laughed; it seemed to be a real challenge for him. Her muscles twitched voluntarily when he traced tiny bites across her stomach. Finally he pressed his finger into her, hooking his finger inside her. "This is not the creative part. It is merely preparation."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you informing me or yourself?" she teased. "I have made passionate love before, Prince John."

The eyebrow rose higher when he slowly withdrew his finger and trailed it down. His free hand slid up and cupped her breast, pinching her nipple. Whatever it was he said next was lost in a cacophony of sensations when all at once he slipped one finger carefully into her ass, sucked at her clit, and teased her nipple. Yusra gasped and gripped the sheets with both fists, trying not to give the game away too quickly. Even she had to admit--or would have, had she been able to vocalize anything close to comprehensible--that most of her lovers hadn't thought to try that particular combination of sensations. She had asked for creative and she had gotten it.

"F-f-fuck..." she breathed, unable to think of anything else John would have comprehended. Her entire body tightened gently around him before relaxing again. "You do not disappoint." Her laugh was a little more genuine this time. "Unfortunately--mmmm--I am a proud woman; this does not make--oh!--make me beg." Yusra writhed against him as he pleasured her, managing to relinquish her grip on the sheets long enough to transfer one fist back to grip on his hair once more.

Yusra’s fingers fisted in his hair, making him think that - perhaps - she protested too much that he wasn’t making her beg. The roll of her hips and the tension in her body as she gripped the sheets and pulled his mouth tighter certainly felt like begging. Or demanding. Honestly, it could go either way.

“It doesn’t?” he asked with a grin, neck muscles straining to resist the pressure of her hand on his skull. He stroked her slit with his thumb, watching the slick dark flesh part around him. “I shall have to work harder.” With that he covered her lips with his, letting his tongue follow his thumb and push in, caressing her inner walls in time with the motion of his finger in her ass.

Pushing against her he forced her thighs higher onto his shoulders, giving him room to slide his free hand higher over her breast and along her throat. One finger caressed her lips before the tip slid between them. John groaned as she sucked at it, the sensation making his erect cock ache. He’d been so close, and the additional delay was nearly painful in its intensity.

His thumb pushed into her again as he withdrew his tongue, teasing her clit once more. Time to try a new gambit. “This is what you dreamed of, isn’t it?” he whispered, before tugging gently at her clit with his lips. His finger and thumb alternated movements within her. “A prince of the Hyades, kneeling before you..,” He caressed her folds with his tongue. “Worshipping before you? Or...”. His hand slid from her lips and downwards, cupping an ebony breast once more. “Did you dream of me bound, awaiting your pleasure?”

John promised to try harder, and she opened her mouth to reply but the words never got there. Her jaw dropped open and she had a bit of difficulty pulling it closed again when he thrust his tongue inside her in time with the finger in her ass. When he forced her thighs higher he also opened her to take both his finger and his tongue deeper, pulling a moan from her throat.

One hand quested upwards, across her breasts, over her throat. Yusra tensed for a moment, ready to kick him violently away if his fingers dared to try and close around her throat. But there was no need. Instead his hand continued further upward until one finger pressed between her lips. With a smile she indulged him, sucking gently on his finger and curling her tongue around it, eliciting a moan from John. Yusra returned the moan when he returned his thumb to her slit and sucked at her clit. Her hips pressed up against his hand and she sucked harder on his finger, flicking the tip of her tongue against his fingertip. She was loathe to let him take it back, but allowed it and smiled when she asked what it was she had dreamed of.

"I've dreamt of both," she admitted, groaning when he slid his tongue slowly up her slit. Yusra ached for something more than just his fingers or his tongue, but she had backed herself into a corner; she couldn't ask for it now, not after all of that. No, she had to make him beg. "If you're offering, I've got some rope around here somewhere." She smirked down at him before inhaling sharply when his tongue found a particularly sensitive spot. "Stars..." she swore under her breath.

“If you're offering, I've got some rope around here somewhere." She smirked down at him before inhaling sharply when his tongue found a particularly sensitive spot. "Stars..." she swore under her breath.

Damn, he was hard and horny. Hard enough and horny enough that he nearly agreed, just so he could fuck her. But he’d be damned if he’d actually be tied up the first time that happened. “Maybe later,” he temporized, punctuating his words with a tongue that lapped at her folds. “But that would mean I couldn’t use my hands...”

With that he gripped her hips and rolled her, twisting her gently onto knees and belly. “And I think you want me free to use my hands, don’t you my queen?” Tongue and teeth played with her perineum as two fingers stroked her lips, slicking them. Those same two fingers pressed in as he gripped her hip, filling the air with a wet sound as his knuckles pressed against her lips. “Amongst other things,” he added, letting his tongue play with the flesh exposed by the deliberate thrusting of his hand.

The hand gripping her hip reached forward to find her arm. Gently but firmly he drew it back, sliding her palm over her inner thigh. “Touch yourself,” he urged, bringing her fingers to his as they slid in and out of her. “Show me how you want me to touch you.”

Yusra was torn. On the one hand, allowing John into this position of power and making herself so vulnerable to him made her nervous and made her appear weak. He could possibly construe it as her making concessions when it came to who was in control of this encounter. On the other hand, he directed her gently enough and spoke submissively enough that it came off framed as a servant simply wanting to better serve his queen. And that was how things ought to be between them. Instead of slapping him sharply for impertinence, therefore, she complied easily.

"And I think you want me free to use my hands, don’t you my queen?” John asked softly.

Yusra inhaled sharply at his lips on her perineum. "Yes," she breathed. Since he was behind her and unable to see her expression she allowed her eyes to close and bit her lip. She had had very few lovers who had taken so much time to please her without expecting reciprocal pleasure of his own. It was an interesting experience that she could most definitely get used to.

John's hand came to her wrist and guided it back between her thighs. Instead of leaving all of her weight on one hand, Yusra pressed back into a modified child's pose, pressing her ass back toward him and spreading her knees while her hand slid down her inner thigh. Teeth pressed into her lower lip as she slowly touched herself. It was purely pride which kept her from giving in and begging him to take her. Her inner walls squeezed his fingers gently as she rubbed her clit and moved her hips slowly against his hand. She wanted his thick, hot cock inside her but was too spiteful to say so, and so they would both suffer for it.

Damn, he wanted her. Wanted back inside her. And her fingers on her cunt we’re making him as desperate and hungry as he knew she must be feeling now - he could read it in the tension in her muscles, and the muffled sounds she made as she fought not to let him hear how aroused she was.

Shaking with the effort of controlling his urge - both to fuck her and to simply let himself cum - he lapped at the juices that slicked her inner thighs. “Do I please you, my queen?” he asked, watching his fingers strike over hers as they disappeared into her wet folds. “Do my fingers please you?”

He bit at her thigh and worked upwards, then lapped at her lips as he massaged the sensitive flesh of her inner walls. Then he pulled them out with a wet sucking sound, and climbed up behind her. Gripping his aching cock in his damp fist, he slid the velvety head over her fingers and lips. The sensation dragged a desperate moan from his lips, and nearly caused him to empty his seed onto her right then and there.

“Does this please you?” he asked, damping his head with her juices and trying not to imagine what her ebon skin would look like streaked with his seed. “Does my queen wish more?” His head slid against her clit, and then his length followed as he slid his shaft against her lips. “I am yours, my queen. Command me.”

At first she had difficulty finding her voice. When she did, Yusra had to clear her throat and start again when he asked whether he pleased her. A small squeak of pleasure escaped her throat, and the third time proved successful.

"Yes," she managed, her voice quavering. God but her entire body ached! If he fucked her into oblivion right now she would allow him, but she'd be damned if she was going to ask him to. "Your fingers and your tongue both. You're very skilled, my prince."

John slid his head over her fingers and lips. The queen was forced to drop her forehead to the mattress and tensed as she fought the orgasmic cry struggling to leave her mouth, which had dropped open. The result was a strangled, choked gasping sound.

"Does this please you?" he asked.

Her brain was able to manage frantic nodding before she found her voice. "Yes," she moaned. "God yes!"

"I am yours, my Queen," he murmured as he slid his cock against her slit. "Command me."

"You have my permission to make love to me," Yusra gasped. "But not to cum, not yet. You will not cum until I've given you permission, is that clear?" If she was honest she didn't quite care very much when he came, so long as she came first. She was far more concerned with his warm cock sliding into her tight cunt, pulling a moan from her throat. Her fingers continued to rub at her clit, though now she slid one finger along each side of his shaft as he entered her.

"John..." she gasped. "Make me wail, John."

“You have my permission to make love to me," Yusra gasped. "But not to cum, not yet. You will not cum until I've given you permission, is that clear?"

“It is, my queen,” John answered, struggling to speak clearly. The feel of her lips parting around his head, and her walls gripping his shaft as he thrust into her, dragged s hungry moan from him.

In response she stroked her fingers along him, meaning in response. “John..." she gasped. "Make me wail, John."

He took a moment to look at her. Her ebon body braced against the bed, one arm vanishing beneath her. He’d have thought the scabs on her back would be ugly but, aroused as he was, the patterns they made just looked exotic. And the contrast between her dark rear and his pale hands was breathtaking.

Biting his lip and fighting for control, he slowly moved his hips back and forth. His cock dragged against her walls as he pulled back and out until just his head was in her, then equally slowly pushed back in until he was buried in her. “You... feel good... on me...” he gasped, repeating the movement, “my... my queen.” His hands gripped her hips, nails digging into her skin as he struggled not to climax. “So, god, so... good...”

He pulled back and out then drove hard into her, pulling her back against him as he did. He felt his balls slap against her as he buried himself deep into her. He thrust again, still buried in her, hard enough to shove her forward slightly, then slowly dragged out again. When she tried to push back to take him again he strained against her, holding her still as he slowly thrust into her again. “You...” he groaned... “oh, oh fuck. Yusra.”

Yusra could feel him struggling not to cum and wondered whether sheer cussedness would prevent them both from climaxing. It wasn't an unpleasant struggle, at least. John moved slowly in and out of her, pulling moans from her throat while she braced herself on the mattress. Her walls squeezed around him when he called her his queen and pulled back again.

Then he drove hard into her and she cried out, arching her back. This was the sort of fucking she was used to. Her free hand clenched around the sheets while the other worked frantically at her clit. John thrust hard again, shoving her forward and eliciting another cry. This wing of the palace was empty; it wasn't as though anyone would hear her. When she moved her hips back to take him again, he gripped her hips to stop her. Yusra whimpered involuntarily at the denial.

"You..." he groaned, sliding slowly back into her, "oh, oh fuck. Yusra."

It sounded good coming from him. "Say my name," she moaned, arching her back. "Fuck me and say my name."

“Say my name," she moaned, arching her back. "Fuck me and say my name."

John ran his hands lightly over her back, scabs rough under his hands, and gripped her shoulders. The leverage let him drive into her hard, the way she’d clearly enjoyed, dragging her whole body back onto his cock as he fucked into her. “Yusra,” he said, her name coming out in a sound halfway between a gasp and a growl. “Oh, oh fuck. Yusra,”

By now, the only thing keeping him from climax was pride and stubbornness and regular kegel exercises. He’d always prided himself on his ability to delay orgasm, but now it was a matter of clenching down and fighting against the demands of his body. “Yusra,” he gasped out, fingers digging into her shoulders with each thrust.

He pulled up on her, making her grip the heavy carved woid if the headboard. The angle pulled her tighter against him, her own weight forcing her deeper around his cock. “Yusra,” he growled against her ear as his chest rubbed against her back. His hands slid down and around to cup her breasts, fingers squeezing her nipples in time with his thrusts.

“Cum... my queen..” he gasped, driving up into her. He felt his dick pulse, and only a desperate effort kept his seed from emptying into her. “Honor... homer me... with... with your...” Another throb of his dick brought dragged an agonized whimper of effort from his lips. “With... your... pleasure...”. He drove hard into her, making the headboard slam loudly into the wall. His teeth found her earlobe, nipping a tiny spark of pain in counterpoint to the piston-like movements within her silken walls. “Yusra!” he cried, hanging on to his self control with a desperate intensity. “Yusra!”

She wouldn't lose face if she came now. His chest against her back and his fingers digging into her shoulders set her body on fire in a delicious way and her fingers ached from holding the headboard in a vice-like grip. Clearly he was struggling to hold back his own pleasure when she hadn't yet given him permission. Any other woman would have given in long before now; surely Yusra could allow herself the pleasure of orgasm without appearing weak.

"Cum...my queen," John gasped, driving up into her. "Honor...honor me with...with your..." He groaned and whimpered, no doubt fighting his own climax. The thought made Yusra bite her lip in an effort to hold off just a little longer. "With...your...pleasure..." She made a small noise when he nipped at her ear and drove into her hard enough to knock the headboard against the wall rhythmically. "Yusra!" he cried, digging his fingers into her shoulders. "Yusra!"

It was the desperation in his voice as he said her name that did it. Yusra allowed herself to fall over the edge of oblivion with a scream. Her head hung as her walls milked John's cock and her entire body convulsed with pleasure. She was left shuddering and gasping for breath, feeling well-used while she allowed the mzungu prince to struggle more. This would set the tone for the rest of their lives, and she would not be disobeyed.

It was agonizing holding back, not climaxing as Yusra ripples and clenched on his shaft. But, John knew, he’d agreed to these terms. Because he’d lost control, and misread the situation. And now, iron self-control was the key to salvaging the political marriage and the peace. For now, at least.

He slid his fingers down her arms to grip her hands, holding her fast to the headboard. His chest slid over her back with each thrust, the scabs from her scarification rough on his sweat-slick skin. “Yusra,” he hissed I not her ear, voice hoarse with need and the effort of holding off. Hips working rhythmically, he drove her against the headboard with each thrust.

“Tell me,” he gasped, teeth scraping over the dark skin of her throat. “Tell me... I can... can cum...”. He bit her, driving deep into her as he did. His grip on her hands tightened as he stroked out and drove into her again. “Tell me... to... to fill you...” His cock throbbed within her and he convulsed, struggling against the desperate need to climax. “Tell me...”

One hand released its iron grip, sliding down to cup a swaying ready as he drove into her again. His fingers rolled the stiff nipple, and his teeth found the back of her neck. “Yusra!” he gasped. “Please!”

John's hands clenched over hers, vicelike in their ability to keep her hands on the headboard. She shivered when he murmured her name into her ear, driving her against the headboard and to the edge of a second orgasm.

"Tell me...I can... Can cum..." he gasped. Yusra opened her mouth to reply but her words were interrupted by a groan when his teeth sank into her skin. "Tell me...to... To fill you..." She moaned and gently tightened her walls around him briefly as she felt his struggle to control himself. He was learning his lesson. "Tell me..."

"Sounds...an awful...awful lot like... like... You're making... Demands..." Yusra panted. She grinned at his frustration. "Where...Where are your manners?"

One hand released hers and traveled to her sweat-slicked breast. He rolled her nipple between her fingers and bit the back of her neck. "Yusra!" he gasped. "Please!"

It was the please she had been waiting for. "Please" wasn't a demand. "Please" was a man, a mzungu, learning his proper place in the world. Yusra grinned.

"Give me the heir to the Pleidan Empire," she panted, working closer to her own, second orgasm. "Cum, John. Cum inside me. Give me... All... Of you..." Yusra gasped and convulsed when she allowed herself to cum with him. Her fingers ached and the wood of the headboard creaked underneath them, though it held up despite its protests.

The couple collapsed in a sweating, panting heap onto the sheets. Yusra didn't mind, for now, laying on her betrothed's chest while they tried to catch their breaths. She patted his thigh distractedly.

"You did very well," she praised him. Praise was important. "Perhaps we do have an heir already after all." She thought for a moment, frowning. "Whether we do or not, we'll need a wet nurse and a governess when the time comes. Old fashioned, I know. But I don't like children. Wouldn't have them if it weren't the only way to ensure proper inheritance." With a deep breath, she finally felt able to stagger to her feet. "Shower?"

John’s orgasm tore a cry of release from him that echoed off the walls. His hips bucked uncontrollably, his seed flooding her he held on for dear life through a climax that was almost painful to experience. Finally, gasping for breath, he collapsed against her and then rolled to one side. Yusra fell atop him, sweating and breathing hard herself.

“You did very well," she said, sounding just a touch condescending. "Perhaps we do have an heir already after all."

“That,” John replied, “would be just a touch of scandal. The Hyades frown on conception outside marriage.” He chuckled. “Then again, a touch of scandal is good for the common folk.” He drew a deep breath, and released it slowly. “And for what it’s worth,” he added with a cocky smile, “you did very well yourself.”

Yusra frowned in thought. "Whether we do or not, we'll need a wet nurse and a governess when the time comes.”

“Hm?” He gave her a curious look. “A wet nurse? Why?”

“Old fashioned, I know,” she explained. “But I don't like children. Wouldn't have them if it weren't the only way to ensure proper inheritance."

“That’s... problematic,” John told her. “In the Hyades, children are a blessing. You'll need to put on a show of doting on them, at least.” He shrugged. “My parents used a nanny, to tell the truth. But they always put on a show in public.”

With a deep breath, she staggered to her feet. "Shower?"

“By all means,” he agreed, crawling to his feet. His legs and back felt like jelly. “Just to check, are we cleaning off? Or working to ensure an heir?” He winked. “I can do either, but I might need to stretch out first.”

"That," John replied, "would be just a touch of scandal. The Hyades frown on conception outside marriage. Then again, a touch of scandal is good for the common folk."

"The Hyades are a bunch of prudes," Yusra returned. "I've already introduced you to the concept of multiple marriages; lovers are not uncommon either, and the children are considered just as much family as the children of the legal spouses. The more children one has, the wealthier. And you would do well not to think of yourself as above the 'common folk,' as you call them." The idea of more children equaling higher status, a concept native to her people since before they had left Africa and taken to the stars, made her frown in thought. John said something, teasing her by his look, but she didn't catch it. "Whether we do or not, we'll need a wet nurse and a governess when the time comes." He looked at her curiously and questioned what they might need a wet nurse for and she shrugged. "Old fashioned, I know. But I don't like children. Wouldn't have them if it weren't the only way to ensure proper inheritance."

"That's...problematic," John told her.

She cocked an eyebrow and tilted her head. "Oh?" He explained the Hyadean attitude to children and she waved his concern away. "Oh. They are here too. You haven't seen my brothers with their brood. I'm adept enough at doting on my nephews, I'm sure I would be able to do the same for my own children. But children are screaming, slobbering waste-producers for the first five years; screaming, flailing nuisances for the following seven; then whining, tragically misunderstood prats until they become adults. No exceptions, not even myself. Little shits who are more trouble than they're worth, every single one of them, and simply a means to an end where I'm concerned." She stretched and took a deep breath then staggered to her feet. "Shower?"

"By all means." She didn't bother hiding her amusement when John crawled to his feet. Clearly he was having trouble staying upright after the rigorous ordeal she'd put him through. "Just to check, are we cleaning off? Or working to ensure an heir?" His wink was almost charming. "I can do either, but I might need to stretch out first."

"Clean off," Yusra confirmed, heading towards the en suite bathroom. "Then an heir and a spare." She turned the water on, making it almost too hot to bear, before stepping in. She liked to feel almost boiled when she bathed. "I must admit to having underestimated mzungu as lovers." Her voice came through the steam and echoed off of the marble walls. "But that doesn't keep you safe from my preferences. I wasn't joking about that rope, you know. You'll be lucky if you make it beyond tonight without having been suspended from the ceiling."

The water was hot, but not much hotter than he liked for his own showers, and his skin flushed red as it pounded over him. He stretched, rolling his muscles and hissing as the water played over the scabs on his back. But Yusra took it without complaint, and he wasn’t about to show weakness.

"I must admit to having underestimated mzungu as lovers." Her voice came through the steam and echoed off of the marble walls.

“Damning with faint praise?” he laughed, lathering up and carefully washing his back.

"But that doesn't keep you safe from my preferences,” she added.

“Oh? And what preferences are those?” The words came out slightly strained, because the soap made his back itch and burn.

“I wasn't joking about that rope, you know,” she answered. “You'll be lucky if you make it beyond tonight without having been suspended from the ceiling."

He scratched his scalp. “Ah. Well. I suppose we’ll have to discuss that sort of thing, at some point. Rope play isn’t something I’ve ever been interested in, but I suppose I should give my fiancée an opportunity to convince me. Which reminds me...”. He stepped close, acutely aware of the way her ebon body glistened in the water. “I want you to understand that I will not be your submissive in bed for our entire marriage.”

He leaned in, looking her in the eyes. “It’s not in my nature. Tonight was a concession, a demonstration that I recognized I had lost control, and jeopardized our marriage and the peace it will bring. But I am by nature far more aggressive than that.” He stroked her cheek. “Within agreed-upon limits, of course. And I look forward to you meeting that aggression with your own.”

Hot water was good for sore muscles, and to Yusra at least the scalding temperature was easier on her back. Certainly it hurt, but only for a few minutes before her natural endorphins kicked in to numb the pain. By then John had joined her and she had grown comfortable enough with the sensation that she showed no signs of pain. As they talked she noticed that he washed very efficiently, almost mechanically. It was designed to get clean and nothing more; no reveling in the hot water, no enjoyment of the rich, argan-scented soap. No luxuriating whatsoever. Well, if they were to eventually enjoy one another's company, that would never do. She would simply have to introduce him to the art of the bath.

"Ah. Well. I suppose we’ll have to discuss that sort of thing, at some point. Rope play isn’t something I’ve ever been interested in, but I suppose I should give my fiancée an opportunity to convince me," John replied to her threat to hang him from the ceiling.

"That's because you are technically proficient," she told him matter-of-factly, "but you lack passion. Plenty of imagination, but you've not been taught how to use it properly. That's the problem with you Hyadeans, you know: plenty of imagination but no training to actually use it. It's a wonder you ever got off the ground, honestly." Yusra pawed at her hair, still dry, and wondered briefly if she ought to wash it. Later, she decided, when she was done with him; the process was time-consuming and would interrupt the flow of the evening. "Not to worry, though. I'll have taught you at least a little bit about how to play by the time the night is out."

"Which reminds me...” John stepped close, looming over her. Yusra visibly tensed instantly. “I want you to understand that I will not be your submissive in bed for our entire marriage.”

She smiled indulgently. "You didn't seem to be complaining."

But he leaned in, staring her down. Yusra was tall for her sex, but he was taller. Not to be intimidated, she squared her shoulders and stared defiantly back. "It’s not in my nature. Tonight was a concession, a demonstration that I recognized I had lost control, and jeopardized our marriage and the peace it will bring. But I am by nature far more aggressive than that.” He stroked her cheek and she jerked her face back. “Within agreed-upon limits, of course. And I look forward to you meeting that aggression with your own.”

Her hand shot out, gripping his chin and pressing her fingers into his jaw. "You are in my home," she reminded him, "and if you expect me to lay beneath you like some obedient slut you are going to be very disappointed. Do not think for a moment that I am only aggressive when you allow me to be." She pulled him down to crush a hard, aggressive kiss against his lips. With a jerk she released him and stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "Your ancestors enslaved mine for centuries, John," she said over her shoulder. "Don't think for a moment that it is a pattern I intend to allow repeated on a smaller scale. Now, should you care to continue your demonstration, I shall be waiting for you to prove to me that you are capable of not losing control without a firm hand to guide you." She smirked and passed through back into the bedroom where she proceeded to sit at her vanity and rub lotion into her skin while waiting for him.

“Your ancestors,” John replied evenly, “also sold your ancestors to mine.” He let the comment hang in the air for a moment. “But your point is well made. The people’sof Europe were far more bestial to the peoples if Africa for centuries.”

He followed the princess back towards her bedroom, admiring the roll of her buttocks as she walked. “And I intend to defer to your people’s customs while among them. It is my duty as a future monarch, if for no other reason. And I will not expect you to be sure bservient to me.”

Pausing, he leaned against the door frame. “But neither will I permit myself to be subservient to you, Yusra. Not in court, and not in bed. If this alliance is to work - if our plans are to work - we must meet as equals.”

Another pause, and then he grinned. “Of course, I am open to some negotiation. Such as ensuring your own satisfaction before seeking my own.”

Yusra grit her teeth at John's retort. Everybody's ancestors had practiced slavery at one point or another; that was common knowledge. But only the Europeans had made it so brutal and commercial. After a beat he acknowledged this, sparing him another fight. He followed her and leaned against the doorframe while she sat at her vanity and rubbed lotion into her onyx skin. When he suggested that they meet as equals she barked a short laugh and looked up at him.

"You my equal?" She raised an eyebrow and put the lotion down, folding her arms across her breasts and crossing her legs even as she turned to face him fully. "We are using one another as a means to an end, this much is true. But my people will never accept being ruled by a mzungu, though they will likely tolerate you because I tell them to. Our peoples have a long and violent history, John, and the dispatches I've read of Hyadean war crimes...surely you can't expect me to truly believe that you are equal to me?" Her eyes darted up and down his body appreciatively. "Though I may allow some quarter in the bedroom."

He grinned. "Of course, I am open to some negotiation."

She arched an eyebrow again. "Such as?"

"Such as ensuring your own satisfaction before seeking my own."

The princess tilted her head and looked thoughtful. "This may be acceptable," she said slowly. "But I do have needs, you know. And every husband and wife must discover the limits to which they are wiling to go with one another." She stood and crossed the room to a closet with a biometric lock. After pressing her thumb to the pad and scanning her retina the lock clicked and the doors swung open. Yusra gestured grandly to the variety of toys, tools, and apparatuses within. "I see no harm in your familiarizing yourself with my equipment."

You[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] my equal?" Yusra raised an eyebrow and put the lotion down.[/BGCOLOR]

John raised an eyebrow in return. “It is, in a sense, absurd.” He smiled. “I n already heir to the throne of my people, for example.”

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She folded her arms across her breasts and crossing her legs as she turned to face him fully. "We are using one another as a means to an end, this much is true. But my people will never accept being ruled by a [/BGCOLOR]mzungu[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)], though they will likely tolerate you because I tell them to.”[/BGCOLOR]

“I hardly expect them to, Yusra.” He shrugged. “Right away, at least. That is why...”

She cut him off. “[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Our peoples have a long and violent history, John, and the dispatches I've read of Hyadean war crimes...surely you can't expect me to truly believe that you are equal to me?" Her eyes darted up and down his body appreciatively. "Though I may allow [/BGCOLOR]some [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]quarter in the bedroom."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Oh, I don’t believe we are equal, but I’m certainly prepared to make the effort. And our respective peoples are certainly equal in terms of war crimes.“. He met her eyes without flinching. “Or do you willfully blind yourself to the atrocities of the Pleiades when you read your dispatches.” He let his eyes roam over her sleek body. “[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Of course, I am open to some negotiation."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She arched an eyebrow again. "Such as?"[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]"Such as ensuring your own satisfaction before seeking my own."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The princess tilted her head and looked thoughtful. "This may be acceptable," she said slowly. "But I [/BGCOLOR]do [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]have needs, you know. And every husband and wife must discover the limits to which they are wiling to go with one another." [/BGCOLOR]

He pursed his lips, watching her cross the room. “Such as?”

She manipulated a set of biometric locks and grandly opened a door, displaying a veritable arsenal. [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]"I see no harm in your familiarizing yourself with my equipment."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He moved to examine the racks, and realized it wasn’t an arsenal. Or, at least, they weren’t weapons. Not on the conventional sense, at least, although whips and rods were on display. “This is... elaborate,” he allowed, reaching for a set of chromium beads and then stopping. “And extensive.” He pursed his lips, contemplating them. “I must confess that you have the better of me. I recognize about half of these, and can extrapolate used for perhaps another quarter of them. The rest?” He shrugged. “It would appear that my sex life has been rather vanilla next to yours.”[/BGCOLOR]

Yusra smiled as John looked over her closet full of equipment for the enhancement of sexual pleasure. The comment about Pleidan war crimes had been uncalled for; they had done what they needed to do to protect their way of life from mzungu colonizers. But this, at least, punctuated his place in their union, what place he would have.

"What can I say?" Yusra shrugged and moved to stand next to him. "I get bored easily." She selected from the closet a length of rope, a blindfold, some candles, and a soft flogger. "Let's start you out simple, shall we?"

~*~

The morning sun seared into her skull, and her eyes weren't even open. Yusra sat up, feeling hung over, and squinted out the window. Must have been shortly before noon, which made sense; they'd been up until nearly four that morning. She winced when she stretched and rolled over, scabs on her back stretching and cracking.

John was covered in scratches, bruises, and burns. So was she, though her midnight skin made her own injuries more difficult to see unless the observer were far too close. Yusra watched him sleep for a few moments, admiring her handiwork, before yawning, stretching again, and rolling out of bed. He was going to be a formidable opponent both in and out of the bedroom, she decided. The Princess pressed a button to call a servant, then lazily tied a short sarong around her waist and walking bare-breasted to the balcony.

Philip.

Yusra was mildly surprised to see him in the courtyard below. He must have been given apartments across the yard, in a knowing act of mercy from Adjatay. Her apartments and those were the only ones with access to this particular courtyard. She watched him for a while, a slight smile playing at her lips, and gave a little wave when he finally noticed her.

Back
Top Bottom