Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female What A Kinky Doll (NSFW)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Okay so this is my request thread for a certain idea that has been festering in my mind as of late. But First.... Hi to everyone that checks this out. I am Ariana or Ari or as I am known here as KinkyPonyGirl. Now that the introductions are out of the way back to my rant about an idea. First off I tend to be a very visual person and thus I like to provide visuals as I believe they are worth a thousand words and well honestly I don't think that I would be able to explain the idea well.

Whether it be willing or by means of kidnapping/torture/condition. I like the idea that a character of your making is made into a living breathing rubberdoll >_<

tumblr_outalmqxdq1v3nju7o1_1280.jpg

Now I know what your thinking Ari, but how will my character eat or do her business. Well while your character will be heavily rubberized your character will be able to eat and do her business. She won't always be wearing the rubber pants with pussy and anus and have condoms in her holes. Masks like below will be worn.

tumblr_pgsdlyLFvy1qcvgrzo1_1280.jpg

Now another idea that I have with this plot is that her owner is well known throughout the fetish community. Something that I would like to do is that your rubberized doll is used by others. I was thinking that our rubberized doll can have a website. A website where the doll gets to be used by her Mistress' clientele. Now since I lack originality the website name would be the same as the picture above.

Also bonus points if you are willing to do pet play. Even better if its pony play. The doll can have a website for her pony play. Once again since I lack originality the website is in the picture

tumblr_phmkcoLl2H1u9czxdo1_1280.jpg

Now to the question on where I rp. Discord, thread and pm. Not in that particular order. Also here is my flist, do note that I did not separate my subs like with my Doms because they would largely be the same. So, feel free to ask any questions F-list - Warning

FZH63IPWYAEiT_h.jpg
Jayden Jareau ((Sue me I was watching criminal minds when I came up with her))
DOB: January 25
Sign: Aquarius
Hair: red,black, blonde (depends on her mood. Always dying it)
Eyes: Blue (Right) Green (Left) Heterochromia (From her father)
Tattoos: One giant dragon on her back. Left arm video game characters. Right arm anime characters. Right side of neck a lotus flower
Height: 6 feet tall (She got her tallness from her mom)
Weight: 195 with some muscle mass
Dom/sub: Dom
Job: Web design, game developer
Hobbies: Archery, hunting, bodybuilder, weightlifter, , dancing, spending time with her pets (Cat). Video games, comics, all things nerdy and geeky.

Hope to hear from you all.

Peace and love
Ari aka KinkyPonyGirl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom