Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male RP setting in a fantasy world (long-term, story NOT SMUT)

gunnygirl

Meteorite
First please do not send me a shotgun response in private! I have specific needs listed below.

Setting: Any world, even modern if there is some fantasy to it. I.E. Vampires, magic, whatever.

Availability: Mountain Time, U.S. During the days as I work

Characters: I REALLY enjoy playing young nerdy types, cute and fun, romantic and yet inexperienced. I can play a reluctant adventurer, a lost princess, or a slavegirl.

Seeking: A male character (I don't care who plays that character). You can play pretty much whatever you want, but for the brute or brooding asshole. My character has to actually like yours...I know its crazy thinking that I would automatically have my character fall into bed with yours! Overly aggressive will run my sweet little girl away, overly elusive or a character who is broody and dark is probably just going to be a merry go round of who initiates what. I also like realistic characters. Example. I like werewolves, but I dislike a 10-foot werewolf with a set of 11-inch penises....seriously.

Posting and Dislikes:
I post according to what I have to work with, sometimes if its just conversation it's my response. Most of the time I post about a paragraph. I do not like people who do not put thought and proofread their posts. Sometimes there are missed typos and what not and that's fine but obvious mistakes made and not corrected before sending takes away from the immersion. I play in discord ONLY. I tried to use other programs, e-mails, and what not but its TOO slow. I like to RP slowly every morning.

Example of play:

Sadie was sitting on the fallen long, arm over the knee and the other holding up her chin. She looked up at him as he proclaimed his love for her. He had almost raped her the night before as they cuddled for warmth. His hands were on her breast and even now in the memory of that moment, she felt his hand cup her sex. She shifts in her position and she tore her gaze from his large strong form "...You have a hell of a way of showing it." She answered him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Missy rang the bell attached to her neck from the pretty pink ribbon he had brought her. She loved every time he bought her something new, even something as simple as the ribbon. Nervously she watched as he inspected her, lifting her arm and looking over her frame. she loved inspections, he always touched her so gently "...Do you approve?" She asked with a small squeak to her voice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tabitha ran, her leather boots were worn but nothing would stop her. She had to return to him, skidding to a halt she ducks behind a crate to hide. She heard the soldiers pass her she took a deep breath. Looking into her coat she inspected the bottle of medicine, it was perfectly intact and she was glad. She took to her feet and continued, after another hour of slow travel through the chaotic city she found the small inn they kept a room. He beloved was on the bed, shallow breaths marking his pained existence. "...I finally found medicine..." She went to him taking his hand and kissing it. Tears forming and staining her lashes, she hoped he was not too far beyond help. If only she was quicker and stronger!

OOC: I am NOT here to find romance other than in RP. I am happily married, do not call me pet names and do not think you can dominate me if you dominate my character. I want to have one person lead the RP, the story, and control NPC's. It becomes a mess if both people do it. The story needs to have flow and movement to progress the storyline and needs more than endless smutty sex scenes. I am kinky and will get into those things when it is called for within the story...but there needs to be more!

BELOW ARE JUST VAGUE IDEAS, I want to build off them or we can make our own!

Storyline ideas/settings:

Vampire seeks the reincarnation of his past lover, her form and bloodline can carry an immunity to transformation but also the key to sating the need to feed. She is reborn every 105 years and now is the time...but he's not alone in seeking her out.

Libbie is an adorable bunny girl, she is also a meek slave girl who was now delivered to the wrong address. She is eager to serve, more than for sex. She will sing and play the violin for you...but she is easy to let her emotions lead her. Will you be cruel to her, will you love her? Will her original buyer come for her soon?

Jeska is a sweet girl in her first year of school, an accident sent her into a coma and there she finds herself in a world of fantasy and adventure. A modern girl living in a world that tosses her for a loop over and over she finds an alliance with a wizard who is older but protects her with his life.

Pirates have taken over the oceans and word has spread that the magic of the mermaids has washed onto the shore, a race to find it has to lead a gruff captain to find a girl. A key to the magic of the oceans, she can command the waters both in the sky and in the oceans. He is gentle with her but fierce in battle, the magic takes its toll on her and he hates to ask her to control it...but they have to flee to protect her.

Pokemon, be my trainer. Experiments have gone too far and someone has blended humans with pokemon! I am an eve high breed and you have found me in the forest nearly dead. Nurse me back to life and teach me how to live as my mostly human form does.

Hello, still looking for people who play male characters to partner with me for an in-depth story, adventure, romance, and sex.

Back
Top Bottom