Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Arrangement (Sheena x Li)

Sharona sat down in the chair opposite to Alex and looked a bit around. It seemed she was not used to eat out here, it pulled her out of her usual comfort zone. The served lunch was catered mostly to the young woman's taste since the cook had no idea yet what Alex would prefer, so it was a rather light meal served with Alexandra's student sticking mostly to vegetables. Behind Alex, in a small distance, the maid who had served the meal was waiting patiently, standing by if something was needed.

The dark haired girl looked up though, blinking a bit confused upon listening to what her teacher was telling her. "I wish... to study in my room." she tried to chime in, guessing that this decision was already set in stone and she could not argue with Jana who always was dead set on following the orders she had been given to the letter and orders of her teacher always had been imperative to Sharona's wishes. The other orders seemed to go well with Sharona, maybe it was a simple adjustment in her plans for the days or it was simply less shocking than the change in her room. "I will be there at the pool at four thirty, Miss Blair." was her only reaction when she felt Alex had finished for the moment so she could get a few words in between. Her eyes did wander around the garden almost all the time, as if she was seeing much of it for the first time even though it was not the case, but usually she was eating in a less distracting place.

Alex placed a bit of everything on her plate; she had never been a picky eater. As she watched her eat, she made note that no proteins had crossed her plate at all. That was going to change as well. She wondered what Vanessa had done this whole time. The young woman had no social skills to speak of, and her parents wanted her to join the family business. There was also the lack of self-efficacy if Sharona needed at anytime wander of on her own. She recrossed legs eyes closing for a second, enjoying the afternoon warmth.

Alex rose an eyebrow at the youth as she commented on the changes she was implementing in regards to her room. She wondered how long it would be until she managed to have this young woman act her actual age. She said nothing as she watched her look around the garden as if it was her first time outside. "How much time have you had in the garden?" she asked her. "It would be good for you to spend a few hours outside the house. I will leave this as a choice you can spend some time bout side exploring the garden or I can move a few of the classes outdoors as long as I weather is warm" she pointed out to her to ensure she got her point that it wasn't an option but a carefully spoken order for her to follow. Gone where Sharona's days of hiding out in her room. "Also, you will be cleaning your bedroom and bathroom. Eventually, I want you to be able to make small meals for yourself.
Given that you will be joining your parents in the company, I want you to have a few skill sets that will leave you more self-sufficient. I will be the one to teach you how to clean.
" Alex added as an afterthought as she waved the maid over to have the food cleared.

The young woman was actually taking things including proteins but very few in between and likely when Alex was busy with her own things. Her lack of social skills might be linked to the fact, that she was home-schooled all her live with no free time to speak of, going by what Sharona had told Alex and by what she could find in all the records if she dared to look through all the years of collected documentation done by Vanessa.

"I sometimes studied out here... but the birds and everything is very distracting from my studies." Sharona said, maybe hoping, that with the mentioning of the distracting 'noise', the studies could continue in the save silence of the building. It was not that she could not see the beauty of nature, but it was nothing she would bother with before achieving a proper graduation of highest level. After all, she would be tested like every other student to make it something official and widely accepted. Her glaring social issues escaped her and surely everyone else as they simply knew each other for far to long, unlike an outsider like Alex, which might even be the reason to bring Alex in as teacher.

At the next point, the young woman's eyes nearly popped out. Cleaning her own room, making her own bed and even making her own meals? Next thing Alex might want her to go shopping on her own? The long haired youth was speechless. "T..that... we... our maids..." she barely was able to put together the few words while the maid was dutifully cleaning the table and bringing what little was left back into the kitchen. The young woman in maids clothes did not seem bothered any bit but Alex could swear she picked up a whispered "I wonder how the young lady would look like in a maids outfit...", not meant for anyone's ears at all as the maid was speaking to herself.

Back
Top Bottom