Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Arrangement (Sheena x Li)

LiBlaze

Super-Earth
Brown eyes fluttered closed as the day finally ended. At times she wondered what had made her chose education as a career choice since most of these teenagers had no ounce of respect for anything let alone themselves. Despite being young she prided herself in being a fair but strict teacher. She did notice that the students were a bit more receptive to her teaching methods and her advice than that of the senior staff. This had caused a rift between her and her fellow colleagues. When she had first stated a four years ago they had been welcoming happy that there was someone who could keep up with the active teenagers. School was was at it end thankfully giving her time to look elsewhere for work since working under a microscope was not what she had expect when working in a school environment. She had already sent out a few resumes out hoping for a small private school or maybe a live in tour. She had told one of her really close friend who laughed and told her a moron wouldn’t wouldn't hire her but she would let her know of she heard anything.

A knock brought her out of her thoughts causing her sit up a bit. “Yes, come in” she said one of her shyer students entered. She quickly told her to leave the door open not wanting more rumors to start. She rose an eyebrow curiously. She was glad they had chosen her but with her looking for another job she couldn't accept to be their sponsor for the anime club. She apologized to the teen telling her she had prior commitments and could not take the sponsor spot. She watched with a heavy heart as the teen left. She truly would have loved to be in charge of a club. If it would have happened sooner she might have stayed but it was to late in the year. She had already had gotten a few replies to her application but none really held her intrest. Sighing she forced herself to finish grading the remaining papers. Maybe I should go to the club and distress a little she tough to herself. She quickly gathered th rest of her thing she could grade th rest of the test tomorrow.

As she left she call her best friend and play partner telling her to meet her at the club. She swung by my house to get our personal toys. While she enjoyed playing privately Emma was an exhibitionist so they met half way. The club was a safe place for them to enjoy themselves. “Alexandra” came her best friend’s voice as she finally reached club. She smiled at her enthusiasm it had been a long time since they had spent time together. “I have some news for you” Emma said to her and squirmed a bit. “Well Emma go on or we’ll never make it inside” Alexandra told her friend firmly. Emma let out a small moan and looked down before complying to her request “I gave my aunt your resume the one who lives with those rich people and have a daughter. Well she said you should expect an invitation soon. The caretakers that have watched over their daughter are getting on in age and have put in to retire.” Emma explained vocie low mixed with uncertainty. Alexandra swallowed a groan this was going to be difficult Emma was extremely attached to her if all went well she'd be hired, maybe she could have Emma come visit her. “Let’s make the best of this. Also its apt guaranteed that they will hire me" she told the shorter woman. They both the enjoyed the rest of the night and she invited Emma over for a bit more after care.

The rest of the week for Alexandra was busy with finals and setting up for the interview that Emma had spoke about. At first she had not really thought about the family after all why would they call a teacher who was so young. Yet, yesterday she had received a called and asked if she could stop in on Saturday to see if she was a right fit for the small family. Now with Friday ending she grew nervous she really wanted this position but only tomorrow would tell her of her faith. Saturday morning came to quickly for the young teacher. She went about her normal morning routine since she didn’t need to be at her possible employer's home until late afternoon. Noon came quicker then expected and Alexandra dressed in her navy blue pencil skirt suit that fit her perfectly. Her hair was done in her customary low bun not a hair out of place. She got into her car and drove to her appointment. She swallowed hard as she saw the home loom in front of her for the first time. Like any person she was nervous of the interview now more so than ever. She took a few moments to gather her wits and rang the doorbell announcing her arrival.

maid.png

Alexandra was standing in front of door not for a long time. Shortly before she had already passed the gate leading into the garden hidden behind a wall for some privacy, not that it was much since the gate often was unlocked with no visible guards but some high tech cameras covering almost every spot of the large garden around the big building which was the main home of the Devereux family. The name was known in most circles but not to everyone as the business the family was running was spread all over the world, supplying other companies with hard to get resources. Everything people usually learned was that it was some kind of High-Tech-company and the spouses often traveled around the world while swimming in money and their place was showing that quite well. A family as wealthy as the Devereux' with such a large home, or more like a manor, was usually not taking care of it themselves but rather employing people to take care of everything, including opening the door.

The face greeting Alexandra thus was that of a maid with long blonde hair and a friendly but genuine smile on her lips. "Welcome dear lady. Am I assuming correctly, that you are the appointment Miss Devereux had been talking about?" the young woman asked, her tone friendly and after confirmation of the identity, she lead Alexandra through the building. The garden outside, as far as the teacher could see, had been well kept but hedges quickly had cut off large parts of the front part to both sides. The inside of the house was no different in terms of being tidy and well kept, but there was not much in terms of art as one might expect. Showing off vulnerable and expensive things seemed not to be the way the owners wanted to show off their wealth. Nevertheless the way was not long anyway, the hallway quickly left behind them and Alexandra was shown into a large living room. In here the wealth was showing much better. Expensive furniture in a mostly dark wooden style, mixed with some of the most modern devices on the market, especially the large TV on one of the walls. The maid gestured at the sofa while saying "If you please would sit down? I will inform the Mistress of the home that you have arrived. Is there anything in terms of refreshments I might offer? We have a huge selection of tea and coffee as well as water from all over the world if you are looking for something more simple. I would pick one of the teas for you, along with some cookies for a perfect blend if you wish." Once Alexandra had informed her of her wishes, the young blonde vanished after a bow through one of the doors leading into the room.
mother.png

Some minutes later, the maid returned with a tablet to carry everything Alexandra had wanted, plus an old looking bottle of red wine and a fitting glass, placing everything on the table. She moved elegantly all the time, even how she held the tablet looked like it was the most natural thing to do, and vanished after another bow towards Alexandra right before leaving the room once more. It took almost two more minutes until a tall woman entered the room. Going by the clothes she wore, she was no servant. Her smile was looking friendly, but it was clearly one of a professional who had to face many people in the world of business, as it never reached her eyes. The woman approached Alexandra and extended her hand to shake it in a business-like manner while speaking up. "You must be Alexandra, the one that had been recommended to me by the last teacher we had employed. I am Leola Devereux, mother Sharona, who you will be teaching." the woman said while pouring herself a glass of wine before sitting down in an armchair. "The terms of your employment will be simple. You will move into this house and can use everything and everyone as you see fit, as long as our costs do not explode suddenly. You will have to study a lot of things yourself, as I doubt you know enough by now... your predecessor, good as she had been all those years, sadly is not up to the task anymore. After all, our daughter has to learn more and more complex things and if you are of a certain age, it simply gets hard to stay on top of things your student grows up with. You will have full reign over her schedule and your teaching methods, neither my husband nor me will be much around anyway. The last note from her last teacher showed, she was slipping below B's compared to normal students in public schools while she should be at least at an A compared to private schools. Are there any questions for your start coming week? I have already arranged something to make sure your things will be moved here in a timely manner and any paperwork can be handed to one of the maids." Leola Devereux seemed to be almost in some kind of automated mode, rattling down her speech while managing somehow to breath and sip from her glass in between words, as if there was not a single second to spare while she laid out everything as if she had already decided on Alexandra's life for the next years... and the power to enforce it.

Last edited:
Alexandra smiled as the door was opened by the maid and answered the questions she had asked her. She was already left breathless by the garden they had outside. It would be and ideal place for classes on a warm day. Despite the simplicity of it the manor interior held elegance that spoke of money and sophistication. She took the seat offered to her and listen to the option of beverages and snacks. Despite it being warm outside she took mint tea and the cookie that had been suggested. Once the maid was out the livingroom she looked around. Every piece of electrical equipment seemed to be state of the art. Her attention turned to the door when the maid came in with her request and an very old looking bottle of wine. Took a sip of her tea and relaxed a bit. She wondered if all the workers would bow to her the way the maid just did she wasn't to comfortable with that after all she was just another worker in the manor.

Alexandra put her cup down and stood as the door opened once more. She did a quick assessment of the woman and she screamed power to her. She took her offered hand and gave it a firm but light shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Devereux" she greeted the woman and followed her lead and took a seat after she did so. She listened attentively to the expectations that she was to meet. A few things caught her off guard. She wasn't expecting to have so much power in this home. She understood she was expected to over see the youth of the house but to be able to discipline her as well was a bit overwhelming if she had understood what was told to her properly.

Alexandra her frown as Mrs. Devereux told her that she and her husband were never around. So the youth was just a by product of their marriage or an expectation because of who they were. This student would be a challenge to say the least. Her grades dropping Vanessa had said she was an A student. The only thing that came to mind was the change that was about to come as cause the drastic drop in grades. "Mrs. Deverux is tou daughter allowed to travel, go on trips. Also is there any allergies and or medical history I should be aware of?" She asked the woman in front of her as conformation she would be accepting the job. It gave her the rest of the week to pack and actually ends the school year with her own students.

The tall woman observed the reaction of the person who would be the teacher of her daughter for the coming years, maybe more in the coming years as plans would be set in motion to ease her into the family business once she was ready, or should be ready. Depending on the degree of success, this Alexandra would earn lots of rewards, her predecessor was quite well off too. If not for the quick advances in technology and knowledge, Leola would have loved to keep her, she never had failed the family after all. The simple questions were not unexpected and showed that she was genuinely interested, despite the sudden change pushed onto her.

"Generally speaking, yes, she is allowed to partake in any activity she desires, but she will have to get approval from you, and only you. No one else of the staff is allowed to give her that approval and while she is a good girl, she is in a certain age where she might try her limits. She has to meet the goals you are setting in the first place, everything else is secondary, and you are allowed to administer every method you deem needed. As a teacher, I am sure you either know methods or are creative enough to come up with effective ones." The businesswoman pondered for a few moments if she did need to add something to this but there was nothing at the tip of her tongue regarding this single topic, so it was time to move over to the next question. "Honestly, I don't know. Since she is 1 year old, your predecessor has taken care of these things. To my knowledge, she has everything filed away on paper and in addition on a computer in what will be your room. If you wish, you can change your room to any other than the master bedroom. For some reason she had always used the smallest bedroom, without a proper wardrobe and no own bath attached to it. The maids will help you with anything you need in these regards as well. On the computer are all information regarding the monthly finances you have available as well, they should be generous enough while the household is run by the head maid... you will not need to keep an eye on if the bills are paid or if there is enough food available. You just tell them what you need... and even if you want only dogfood for dinner... they will prepare everything without question and with discretion. Are there any more questions?"

While speaking, Leola pulled a small remote from a pocket and pushed a little button on it, making sure Alexandra would see what she was doing so the hopefully intelligent young woman would connect the pressed button with the already known maid entering the room. The blonde woman was still smiling, especially at Alexandra, while she crossed the room, placing a stack of paper on the table and placing an intricate pen, decorated with silver, next to it, before bowing at both and leaving the room as quickly and silent as she had entered. "This is your contract. You may read it at home if you want. I assure you, it is very detailed, but essentially containing what I told you already in much more rough outlines and basics." the tall woman explained the stack of paper while obviously not even thinking of the remote possibility that Alexandra would dare to consider not accepting the job. At least, she was now waiting for more questions, showing no sign that she was in any rush to get back to her important work or dare missing a flight or at least an appointment if she was not at a certain time in her private jet.

Alexandra nodded slightly at the responce. The youth wasn't bound to the house based on her approval she could work with that. She was disappointed that her assessment of the woman in front of her and husband were right when she spoke of her daughter's medical history and it seemed as though she had no interest to learn about them either. She would be most likely stuck in a teacher/ parent position from here on out. She had never been keen on disciplining her students unless the parents were involved and they had both came up with a suitable punishment. She was definitely going to be doing trial and error or talking to Vaness on advice when dealing with the youth.

She took the offered contract and skimmed through the first page quickly before holding it in her hand. She looked up before focusing bace on the woman I front of her. "Mrs. Devereux may I get all those papers today. Also my I speak with Sharona before I leave. It will give her a week to prepare before my arrival. Also for her to become familiar with my expectations."she asked.

She could also use this to assess the relationship the youth had with her mother how estranged they were well that was if the woman before her stayed. She just hopped the woman didn't think she had over stepped her bounds at her request.

Leola was rather unaware of what was going through Alexandra's mind, her worries and analyzing of the family situation, which was quite spot on, but this was of no concern for her, all that did matter was ensuring her heir would be able to carry on the family business she had brought into the marriage. It had been much smaller, yes, but her husbands intuition had helped to skyrocket it from the beginning. But there was a short frown visible on the older woman's face when the brown haired woman asked to see her daughter. "The papers are ready and you will receive them when you leave the house, a maid is waiting to hand them over. As for my daughter..." she trailed off while pushing the button again, this time not showing Alexandra the small remote, sure that the other would know what happened when the maid came back in seconds later, if not, she would not be worth the money. "Jana, take her to Sharona... she might be in her room, maybe. I will be on my way back to the companies seat in Rome in a few minutes." she told the blonde maid while getting up and offering Alexandra her hand before leaving the small remote on the table and leaving the 2 women alone. Obviously in her opinion everything was said.

The young maid smiled and was waiting until her employer left before approaching Alexandra, bowing lightly for a moment before gesturing to a door. "This way please, Miss. Sharona's room is in the third floor, so we need to take some stairs." Jana, as seemingly was her name, was about to guide Alexandra out and to where she wanted to go, but there was no sign of her being in a rush.

Alexandra continued to watch the woman before her. She immediately noticed the frown when she had asked to meet with her charge. Had she overstepped her bounds? No, it was more. She had accepted the position so her asking to see Sharona shouldn't be a problem. Was it that she didn't want to deal with her child. "Thank you, Mrs Deverux for this opportunity you and family are giving me. I will not disappoint" She said to the woman before her as she called for the maid with the remote. She could only imagine the state of the art technology she would have access to study and teach this woman's daughter. Despite the choice of her agreeing was more than stolen from her she was looking forward to dealing with one student and watching them flourish under her tutelage. She listened to the conversation with the maid and suppressed another frown, the woman was leaving and letting the maid introduce them. How could she be so cold to her child she didn't understand it better yet how could she not know where her daughter was. "Have a safe trip Mrs Deverux, " she said after the retreating woman.

Once the door closed Alexandra stood and looked at the now identified Jana. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jana. Please while we are on our own without our employers please do not bow to me. I am an employee just like you and everyone else who works here" She told the maid with a smile. "I do have a few questions though if you don't mind me asking. You are not obligated to answer the question either. But how often will Mr and Mrs Deverux be home?" She asked and followed Jana to the third floor where her future charge was said to be at. "How has Sharona's behaviour since her old teacher left?" She asked after a few moments of just following the maid her eyes taking in the few glimpses of the house that she could.

Sharona%20Devereux.png
Jana smiled at Alexandra and shook her head slightly. "Oh no, Miss, you are not a simple employee here. In fact, you have the highest possible position, shared with the head maid. Above her and you are only Mister and Miss Devereux. It is a sign of respect, bowing to you." the blonde woman informed Alexandra before turning around and leading the way. Things could be talked about on the way after all. "They usually are here once a quarter. Miss Devereux has gone out of her way, interrupting an important deal, to see you. All of us were quite surprised when she showed up without further notice. Not even her assistant knew about her plans, and she normally knows everything. As for Sharona, I think she has been behaving quite well but there had been no topics for her to study and no homework. I fear she might be behind any expectations." Jana informed the other woman following her while approaching a certain door.

Like the entry, the hallways all were rather bland but peculiar clean. No decoration in form of paintings or shelves to present something of worth, a stark contrast compared to the living room they had been in. Once they reached the door Jana had been aiming for she turned around, handing Alexandra a small remote like the one Leola had been using. "If you need me for anything or want to leave, press the yellow button. I will leave you and Sharona alone to not disturb you." she smiled and bowed lightly after knocking on the door, right before leaving. Behind the door were steps to be heard right after the knocking and a young woman with long, flowing, black hair opened the door, looking with big eyes at Alexandra. "Who are you?" came her question, curious by who the stranger might be, even though she had a hunch, based on the events during the past days.

Alexandra suppresses a sigh that had all but pushing to escape as she listened to Jana as she explained her request would not be met. She explained her position to her a bit better and confirmed her suspicions of being the head of house so to speak to the youth she was on her way to meet. After what felt like forever they came to a stop. She looked and was met with the same plain white walls from the entrance of the house. "Thank you" she told Jana as she was given a remote to call the maid if she was needed. She watched her knock and left her on her own to speak to her charge.

The door open to reveal a beautiful youth her eyes quickly scanned her with out being obtrusive. The girl reminded her of the woman who had just let the manor to return to her appointment. "Hello Miss Deverux.I'm Alexandra Blair your new teacher. I wanted to great you and steal a few moments of your time. Also give you a rough idea of my expectations of you." She said.

Despite her words what she was asking for was not a request but a directive. Her arms were cross under her bosom the contract held perfect in her hand as if she had just finished giving a lesson.

The young woman looked up at Alexandra and she did not look all that amused, clearly not happy to see the stranger. Still she stepped away and held the door open to let Alexandra pass and enter her room. The room was tidy but it was lacking a bit in the departments of individuality, even though a few plush animals were on her bed but the furniture could be from a catalogue as well, and it likely was. Everything was expensive but nothing really stood out as something a person her age would have chosen while the walls were bland with no posters or pictures of any sort.

Sharona pointed at the chair situated at what must be her desk, a very tidy one at that, while she sat down on her bed. "Please sit down, Miss Blair." she said, at least in a friendly tone despite being somewhat unhappy about the intrusion into her privacy. From the inside of the room Alexandra could look around quite the spacious place, one other people would use as living room or similar while here it was seemingly used as study and the place for Sharona to sleep. "What do you want to know? What is it you intend to tell me? I do not wish a replacement for my teacher, she was a good person for all the years."

Alexandra took a step into the teen's room and gave it a quick glance. She's definitely her their child she thought to herself. There was no sign of who this young lady was. She did have her mother's speech down to perfection she hated to admit. She looked at the chair she had pointed out. How did she show that she didn't want to be Vanessa but someone she could count one. Vanessa had this young woman's childhood and she was here to teach her and lead to the part of her life.

Alexandra took a seat at the offered chair and listened to her. While she could understand what she was saying it was her choice but her parents choice to choose who came to teach her. "I'm not here to replace Vanessa or try to become her. I am my own person and I know that she's and amazing woman so no replacing her is not my job. My job is to build on the foundation she left behind so you can become a successful young woman. I want to make my own impression on you so you can make your own choices. If I just fit her mold you'd learn nothing new. Vanessa had enough trust in me to suggest to you parents to hire me. So in turn I hope that you give me a chance to prove that I am able to help you build on your foundation." Alexandra explained to her addressing the biggest problem with her being hired. "I have a two basic rules I wish to discuss with you as well as hear what you want to learn and do in this coming school year. As for the rules they will be added one if need be and you wi recive them in writting. First rule: Always be honest with me. I dont care how mad you think I'll get I want the truth so I can help you properly.
Second rule: Alway be punctual. If you cant be let me know. For the summer you will on have class in the morning and are free to do as you please with your afternoons. Once I'm here I will give you your schedule. Do you have any allergies I should know about?" She stated he voice firm leaving no roo. For an argument.

Sharona watched her new teacher. She had always been a good girl and of course, she would do nothing to against Alexandra's orders since her mother had arranged everything and her word was law after all. Still, she could dislike what had been done and thus let Alexandra feel her anger. Nevertheless she let the older woman speak and explain, and she had to admit, this did made some sense and if it had really been Vanessa suggesting this person, maybe she was not such a bad person. The rules though left her a bit puzzled.

"How can I not be punctual? Are you not planning to lecture me in my room like Vanessa did? And ... I never had free time. I always had to do some calculations or other things, depending on the topics covered during the day." she told Alexandra truthfully. "Anyway... I think... I have no allergies or illnesses. Vanessa or the doctor never said anything like that."

Alexandra nodded as she explained her lack of allergies but was concerned with Vanessa facilitating the young woman to develop bad habits. "Having classes in your room can be counterproductive that will change. We will meet in the study from 8 am until 3 pm. That's where classes will be held from now on. "Alexandra said her voice firm. "Also Since you don't have an idea what to do on your free days, you have homework sort to speak. You will research a few educational activities that you can do on your own and think you will enjoy including sports to keep busy for the most of the morning. I will plan a few trips for the afternoon on those days that you do your own activities. Now I will let you return to what you were doing. Ms Jana will have my information just in case you have any questions. It was a pleasure meeting you Ms Devereux. I will see you on Monday" She said pressing the button on the small control she had received and waited for Jana to escort her out and give her the papers that were left behind for her to use to assess Sharona. Alexandra stood as she waited for Jana came for her. She Started to read over the contract and raised an eyebrow at the liberties she was granted. She could take the young woman out the country with no repercussion as long it was educational.

Once she left and got home she signed off on her resignation letter that she written three months ago. She signed the contract, scanned it and emailed it out to Mrs Devereux. She called Emma and told her that she that shew as taking the job and would be moving in by the end of the week. Emma threw a tantrum over the phone which ended Emma telling her she needed time. Alexandra sighed heavily and collapsed on her bed after that. She had picked up boxes on her way home to pack most of her things. She didn't even realise it until her doorbell rang. She sluggishly opened the door and found a bunch of movers. She moved to the side a bit reluctantly most of her thing were pack just leaving her bed for last since she still needed to sleep the next few days. It was close to five pm when the movers finally finished and left her on her one once more. She looked at her phone longingly hoping Emma would change her mind and call her. The rest of her week was uneventful as she did her last week of school and a few wished her luck in her endeavours as she loaded her car with most of her things. The students were not happy that their favourite teacher was leaving. the woman actually helped them versus yelling and expecting them to know everything by the time they arrived in class after just one review. She gave them her number so they could call her if they ever needed help in class. that Friday she turned in her keys so her bed could be taken over to the Devereux. She was staying with her parents for the weekend before turning up Sunday evening to set up the study for her first class with Sharona.

Sharona listened to what Alexandra told her, noting the change in place mentally without knowing the reasoning behind it as doing it in her room always had worked. The homework though would be confusing, things she could do on her own in her room and would be interesting... how should she know what to look for at all? This woman was not much help in her opinion but trips did sound fun. Vanessa never had allowed her to leave the place. Going out into the garden had been okay, but not beyond that. "Jana has almost everything... but, have a good day." the young woman told Alexandra, not really knowing what else to say while Jana was knocking at the door only a few seconds later, as if she had waited for the signal. The maid led Alexandra towards the door without a fuss, handing her over all she needed as well. It was true though, Alexandra had almost no limits as it seemed, she was in the same position as if she was the young woman's mother, including seemingly legal papers stating that much if some authority asked questions.

Meanwhile, Jana had been busy, planing some activities to ease Alexandra's burden. Almost everything was taken care of, only things Alexandra had to sign herself would have to wait. Over the week things happened without fail and on Sunday she was welcomed into the mansion and shown into her room. By the looks of it, it had to be Vanessa's former room, including the computer that had been mentioned. It included all kind of information about Sharona's life, detailing the life of a nice young lady which had been kept safe from the chaotic outside world. Of course the information included the details about her health as well as her educational records which did show a decline during the last year while she had seemingly been almost always at the highest level for her age in all the topics, not showing even a B in any records at the end of each year, if one ignored sport related topics where the girl seemed rather weak, lacking in many fields. At the very least, Sharona did show up in the morning, as instructed, inside the study, the very second the clock showed 8 am.

Alexandra looked around the small but comfortable room. She started to unpack a few things that she would need for setting the standards that Sharona would meet. She had a few evaluation test that she printed out for each of her courses. She signed into the computer and read the reports that were in the computer the girl was close to a genius if these scores held true. She could only imagine the amout of time she spent studying to get these grades. The fact that as Venessa got ready to retire and her grades dropped she wasn't that concerned. She was confident that she could encourage the young woman to return to achieving high marks. She looked at the time and groaned she should be with Emma, if the fight wouldn't have happened. Work would have been the last thing on her mind just taking care of her bestfriend-lover for the day. She laid down on the bed not wanting to do anything really. She wasnt sure when she had dozed off but the moon was shinning through the bedroom curtains. A slew of cures words left her lips as as looked at the time. Her stomach grumbled slightly as it let it be known that she hadn't eaten since breakfast. Alexandra made her way through the quiet house to the kitchen. She looked around the kitchen and settled for a sandwich not really know the kitchen that well. She ate in silence her mind wondering if she had made the right choice in choosing to be a private tutor. She washed the dishes she used and headed back to her room. She put everything she took out away and called it a night. She padded down the hall to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Alexandra groaned softly as her alarm rang waking her for her first day of work. She pulled out her dark blue suit. It was a pencil skirt that came just below her knees. A white collar blouse and the blazer. She pulled her hair up in a tight bun and apply a small amount of make up to highlight her eyes. Satisfied with her look she made her way to the kitchen for a light breakfast were she placed all her testing material in order. For today it was rest and a discussion on the activities she had researched as her first assignment from her. She welcomed the smell of coffee as she neared the kitchen and greeted everyone who was already there. Breakfast was a quiet and short affair for her everyone was focused on starting their day. She frowned when she didnt see Sharona joined them. Alexandra realized she had a lot of work ahead of her. First the classes in her bedroom and now breakfast. She wondered what other bad habits the young woman had developed that would have to be broken. She thanked the chef and made her way to the study.

Alexandra entered the study and pulled open the curtains and opened the window to her fresh air in the room and get rid of the stale air that had settled in the unused room. She sat at the bigger desk in the room and left the smaller one for Sharona. She stacked her paper into neat piles. She wondered if she could use this stuff permanently and put the computer down here versus her room she'd have to speak with Jana about that. Despite having free reign in the home she really didnt want to abuse the privilege given to her. Brown eyes looked up from the book she was reading as the door open at 8 am on the dot. She stood smoothly and rounded the desk "Good morning Ms Devereux please take a seat. I hope you were able to fulfill the assignments with ease. For today you'll be taking evaluation test to see what I need to rev with you before moving forward since your grades have dropped drastically. We will brake at lunch and continue foward. I will be also asking you questions about your assignment." Alexandra explained softly. "Your first evaluation will be mathematics. You may begin." she added placing two sheets and scrap paper on the desk.

Alexandra had been left alone to her devices, no one barging into her room to do anything and everything had been left alone anyway, only stored inside the room. Of course, there like was the option to ask a maid or even Jana to help her or completely do it for Alexandra. Not being disturbed extended to her little excursion into the kitchen and it was impossible to tell if someone noticed it at all that someone had tampered with something during the night. While the young teacher was eating her own breakfast, she was quite the focus of almost everyone, looking quite often at her and while no one was talking with Alexandra, people were whispering to each other. The young woman seemed to be an alien object among the maids and other employees, all seemingly female as Alexandra might notice, including the chef who readied a plate with some food and send a maid up to Sharona with it.

Right on time, the door of the study opened and the young woman Alexandra was tasked to teach came in and bowed slightly, adding a "Good morning Miss Blair" waiting to be told where to sit, if at all. Of course she was not blind and knew there was the desk Alexandra had just rounded but she was not someone to simply assume she was allowed to sit down somewhere if her teacher might have something else in mind. Only when her teacher placed the paper down on the desk, she sat down on her own. "I understand, though I do not know, if I will be able to answer the questions to your expectations. The assignment was... difficult." she said with a soft voice, maybe having come to terms with the unwanted change in personnel or simply wanting to get through with it. Nevertheless she began to work on the test presented to her, working slowly, unlikely to be able to compete with a normal student in a regular class, on the other hand, if Alexandra looked over her shoulder, the long haired girl was at least making no mistakes though if this was a timed test, she would maybe make it through halve the test.

Alexandra looked at the time and would give her two hours to see how much she got done and what would need to be reviewed to be able to move forward. As she worked on the test she would review the assignment she had given her for the weekend. She was a bit worried when Sharona said the assignment had been difficult.she showed no reaction to that comment. She made a mental note to call her old employer to see if she could have Sharona job a few trips so have her socialize with kids her age.

Alexandra took a seat and started to read the paper that had been given to her. Alexandra grew a bit frustrated with the paper there was no hint of a youth having written this paper. It was so - business like- a talk with Vanessa was a must if she didn't reach the young woman in front of her. Behind the business like exterior, there had to be a youth waiting to have fun and get into mischief no matter how well behaved she was. She pulled out the next test the would be administered before lunch. She looked outside and took note of how clear the sky was and it was a good day to have lunch outside. She pressed the button to call Jana to her. Once in front of her, she told her in a soft voice not to disturb Sharona to set lunch outside for both of them. To keep the lunch light but healthy. Finally, the timer on the computer reached zero.

"Miss Devereux your time is up" Alexandra stood and made her way to the desk with the next text. "If you need to use the restroom now is the time before I administer the next evaluation. Also you are allowed to have water with you." she added.

Sharona was working in silence while Alexandra reviewed the homework. What the young woman had put together was only a short list with a few points, dominantly including different books. Walking in the garden seemingly was counting for her as sportive activity as well. Definitely, the assignment had been hard for Sharona, being quite detached from the real world. The closest to something outside the home and garden was a book about museums, not actually visiting one at all. All in all what she had put together was most of all efficient and lacked any sign of fun or personality.

When Alexandra informed her student that the time was up, the dark haired girl put down her pen, placing her hands in her lap, waiting. She clearly was far from finished but her handwriting was almost perfect but in turn, she barely was past the halfway mark. Slowly and with perfect fluent motions, she raised to her feet. "Thank you Miss Blair. I would like to use both options in the suggested order, having water after returning from the restroom." There was a tiny smile on her lips, maybe a sign she was warming up a little bit to the change in personell responsible for her education. Sharona was not waiting for more, counting the suggestion as being allowed to leave the room, taking a bit of time for the proper hygiene, not wasting any though and soon came back in after politely knocking at the door.

Alexandra took the test from the desk and placed the English one face down. She would enjoy grading this more than the assignment she had given her in attempt to coax her curiosity on the outside world. With summer around the corner, her attempt to have her socialize with children her age would be difficult. She had checked all the summer youth programs and all were full already the good ones at least. She had inquired if she could at least send her charge with them on trips and they said they would let her know once the schedule was set up and the parents paid for the trips.

"Well, then you are dismissed to go use the restroom and get water. Be back in ten minutes" she said softly to the youth.

She sank back into her seat and started to grade the math test. Her eyes had quickly scanned the sheets. She had frowned at the amount that had been done but was surprised at the in-depth solutions that were present for the answered questions. She could move to pre-calculus if this was the work her charge was showing. Is she was honest she preferred English and biology over math. She was no slouch in math and could work through anything she still had to set time to keep her math skills sharp.

Alexandra went over the first two answers and was extremely pleased. While she didn't have quantity she had received quality and precision which was great for this subject. She would have to work with her to work on her time management to be able to solve more problems in short periods of times. Maybe on the spot questions that were simple and work there way up to more complicated problems. She made a small note in her planner. She looked at the time and it was almost time for Sharona to come back. She set the timer and waited for the youth.

(Sorry about the delay in the reply)

The dark haired youth took 9 and a half minute to come back into the room and sit down at her place, only stopping for a moment to announce "I am back, Miss Blair." Sharona could not help with the grading of her own test nor the decisions how to go forward from this point but she could work on her English test. Like with math, the young woman was working in detail and what was less evident in the previous test, was becoming well visible in the written test. The writing of the young woman was very fluid and in almost perfect style, only a printer might be able to best her in this. The clear drawback though was rather obvious, she was once again very slow in her work, not in a rush but paying attention to detail.

She looked up from the test and gave the youth a small smile as she took her seat. "Good, now the English test also is two hours. Once the timer goes off lunch will be served in the garden. I will discuss a few possible activities that will happen over the course of the summer." She explained "You may begin" she added.

Before returning to grading the sheet in front of herself she looked over Sharona as she worked methodically on her test once more. Alexandra bit her lip and made a note in her planner about doing timed activities with the youth. Alex was super impressed with the math work. Despite only doing 30 of the 100 questions test. Not one of them had been wrong. She looked at the time and noted that only half an out was left. It would give her time to find a leisure activity for the youth.

Sharona was continuously unaware of what her new teacher was thinking and did not seem worried with her test results. Maybe she was simply not used to actually failing but then, she never had to have do her tests within a limited time. Instead she worked on her English test, not even looking at the time once again. At the very least, this was not so much a test where she had to make calculations which took up lots of time but her writing was perfect.

When the timer told her to stop, the young woman did end her thought and placed her pen down, sitting up straight. "The timing is quite good, Miss Blair. A bit short, I am not finished yet, but I am hungry as well. That lunch would be very welcome." she said, waiting for Alexandra to actually tell her to get up and into the garden.

Alex wrote a few notes of possible outdoor activities that Sharona could do. She still had to explore more of the property to minimize the list of what she had chosen. Her biggest hope was that there was a pool on the property anything else she would make due by going out of the house and it would be a good way for Sharona to socialize with kids her age. She made a few notes highlighting the things she needed to ask the staff clarification. With only five minutes left, Alex organized the desk and pulled out the test that she would administer after lunch. Grabbing the book to the left, she began to read, wait for the other to go off.

"You may wash up and meet me in the garden. You'll be free to ask any questions you may have. I want to go over the paper you turned in briefly as well." Alex replied while she pressed the button for Jana. Once the maid was in her presence, she told her to set out the food and the changes she wanted to be done to the study. The computer in her room set up here on the desk, and the right end of the study make it a study area for Sharona. Alex wanted all her study materials along with her computer set here as well. She wants to let Sharona have a place to relax at the offered her privacy. Having her room filled with a study corner made that hard. Once Alex finished giving her the changes she was implementing, she made her way outside.

Alex did a sweep of the garden trying to see where Jana had set up lunch for them. Once she found, the spot she made her way there taking a seat. Her eyes closed, and she welcomed the summer warmth the sun was providing.

Sharona stood up and nodded, excusing herself to freshen up as suggested before leaving the room. The blonde maid showed up rather promptly, as if she had been waiting only a room away or something like that, but that should have been impossible. She took note of all the wishes Alex told her, even asked for a few clarifications on a quick sketch of the study. She was not questioning the decision to move Sharona's things, it was something her teacher had complete control over after all.

The place for the lunch was already prepared, a table sitting in the sun with a sunshade ready to be opened in case the 2 did want to have some shadow instead. On her search Alex even passed the pool, or pools to be more exact. The mansion had actually 2, one on the outside and through a window made up of several movable parts there was an inside one as well. Both were big enough for a sizable party regardless of weather.

The young student was taking a bit of time to find Alex and the place for the lunch, the garden was large after all and none of the maids she had encountered did know about the lunch so searching had been in order. As the staff involved was professional, they were waiting for the lunch until Alex and Sharona were there and seating before serving it to perfection. "I am sorry for taking so long, Miss Blair. Freshen up did take longer than anticipated." she excused herself, waiting for Alexandra to give the sign to actually start eating.

Alex smiled as she spotted the swimming pools they were ideal for what she had in mind for the youth. She made it to the spot in the garden that had been set out for them and took a seat, opening her book at hand. She waited patiently for the teen to arrive and looked up when she heard footsteps approach her. Alex looked up from her book and placed it down as Sharon made herself known. "You may eat Sharona," she said to the youth. She made a note of what she ate to make sure when they went on a trip she could find the places that severed foods she enjoyed.

"There are a few more things that are going to change. All of your books and study things have been or will be moved to the study. Your room is yours to relax in, to do as you wish as long as you are not hurting yourself and doing anything illegal. Two before dinner, you will be doing sports or any exercise I assign for the day. The third thing you will be joining me for all the meals. Monday to Friday breakfast will be at seven, lunch at noon and dinner at six. On the weekends I will leave breakfast and dinner to your choosing, but lunch will be at one. Those will be your rest days from sports and any exercises I have assigned." she explained as she ate with. "After the test today you are free to do as you please until four thirty. You will meet me at the pool for today's exercise." Alex added.

Back
Top Bottom