Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Retired Threads Folder/Archiving?

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
So I dunno how common this is for anyone else, BUT...

I've got a few threads that either the RP came to its natural close and everything was wrapped up beautifully, or it was a continuation of another thread from another forum which had to be abandoned by my partner/good friend for various reasons. Either way, I've got these threads cluttering up my watch list. I don't want to unwatch them because it'd be a pain in the ass to try to find them again, but they've got nowhere to go. I'm not sure how feasible it would be, but maybe give us an option to archive threads we want to keep quick access to but don't want in our watched threads list? Like, differentiate between archived and active? Not sure how it would work but I figured I'd put it out there for consideration. Worst you can say is no. :)

Thanks for at least lending an ear! :)

Thats something that can be looked into, I'll bring it up with Vek and see if its a possibility.

As a stand in if it doesn't go through, what I ended up doing was setting up a section in my journal that has a link to all my dead/done RPs so that they weren't cluttering my watch list.

Back
Top Bottom