Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Female in Need of Some Fun (MxF or FutaxF)

Shadow Queen

Super-Earth
Here is the female character of our story's that I'll be playing, F-List - F-list - Warning
My Discord: shadowsofmystery_33162

Storyline Choices:

• THE RAID: Rory is a simple village girl, just out running errands. But what happens when barbarians decide to come and raid the village? They take everything, its resources, its coin, and its women.
  • DRAGON AGE: Rory is a Sister of the Chantry in Lothering. Or, at least, she was until the Lothering was attacked by the darkspawn. Now, like everyone else, she's fleeing for her life. But what will she run into?
  • MASS EFFECT: Rory is a soldier for the Alliance. What happens when Cerberus gets a hold of her on one of her missions and decides to use her for means other than being a soldier? Either she's tending to the horny Cerberus staff... or she's being used for experiments with other races and monsters to breed a stronger human race in attempts to put the human race on top.
  • CREATURE AMBUSH: Rory is an explorer who's filled with curiosity of the world. So, she goes to the forest that's told to hold an ancient relic. What she didn't expect was for it to be guarded by the creatures of this forest.
  • STAR WARS: Rory is a Jedi, who went to infiltrate Jabba Desilijic Tiure's hideout, trying to gather all the information she can in order to take Jabba less of a problem. But unfortunately, she ends up caught.
  • BREAK IN: Rory is a young Priestess in the Temple of Hestia. It was a simple day of praying to the Goddess when suddenly there was a commotion outside. Fighting could be heard before the doors burst open to reveal barbarians. Barbarians that raided the village, raped the women, and now planned to take her for more permanent fun of raping and possibly impregnating.
  • THE TROPHY: Rory works as a warden in a prison, but when there's a riot, it turns into a mass break out. She ends up being grabbed and used by the prisoners, who have now taken over the prison.
  • MONSTER HUNTER: Rory is a monster hunter, one of the best. But fighting monsters is a lot different than fighting humans. She ends up taking some of the better hunting jobs in the forest and the other hunters are growing tired of it.
  • THE APOCOLYPSE: The world was hit with a virus that turns people into zombies. Rory was a doctor who managed to get away without being infected, but now she's trying to survive. There are activist groups out there trying to rebuild humanity by turning women into breeders. There's even a company trying to do the same. There are also groups that just want to use women for a release... And Rory ends up caught in one of those groups.
  • THE PROSTITUTE: Rory is just a simple girl that deals with the usual - school, boy troubles, and thinking about the future. Well, she doesn't expect to be kidnapped, possibly drugged up enough that she can't fight back, raped, and trained to be a prostitute.
  • THE ACADEMY: Rory is a young witch learning the craft. What better than to go to the Academy where young witches and warlocks become stronger. But Rory's felt an attraction towards the dark arts and ends up finding a tome in the library. One that should have been in the restricted section. Rory takes it back to her dorm and reads through it and finds a spell to summon a being...
What I'm mainly looking for is Non-Consensual to Consensual or Dub-Consensual, Gangbangs, and Impregnation or Oviposition

Rules:

• Preference is either MalexFemale or FutaxFemale.
  • Third Person is preferred.
  • You get to choose from the images I have on F-list for my character.
  • My replies usually depend on how much I'm given and what I can come up with. I normally start out with physically describing my character - her looks, what she's wearing, and such. But I don't write long paragraphs to the point I'm writing a book.
  • If you have another plot idea, I'm willing to listen.
  • Don't leave just after our first post and not reply days or weeks later. I'll think you immediately lost interest and delete the conversation.
  • Every three or four days, if you don't reply by then, I will send you a notification. I know you have other people to RP, but that doesn't mean I wanna be ignored. It's not hard to send ONE reply, even if it's to let me know you're busy.
  • I do require that your replies are readable. Don't give me the excuse that English isn't your first language. I'm normally a spelling and grammar freak, but I'm letting it slide as long as I can actually read the words clearly. That also means don't type so fast that your words don't make any sense! If you're a fast typer, like me, read over your replies to make sure you can read them. Otherwise, if I can't read it, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom