Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Whore Sorceress (Whoreceress) (Always looking!)

alt321

Star
Hey! Looking to do a fantasy themed RP. As a quick note - Please don't send me an RP post straight away, as I want to discuss this RP first! If you can't write posts that are several paragraphs then this is not the RP for you. Also, no god modding or playing my characters please :)

I would like to play a beautiful young sorceress in an OC kingdom that we both control, though I am definitely looking for more of a DM/GM type partner. The sorceress herself is a badass who's weakness is her vanity and arrogance, which are all too easy to exploit.

She'll start off in a lofty position as the king's sorceress, though that soon changes. The idea is that she's sent on a mission but is kidnapped by slavers and sold off.
I thought the sorceress (let's call her Amelia/Ami) should probably have a rival of some kind. I was thinking that obviously she thinks of herself as really powerful but also amazingly attractive but there is another sorceress at court who is even more beautiful and powerful than her and it makes her incredibly jealous. Would be amusing to have a bitchy dynamic between them, with the other maybe trying to force Ami into being a bit of a sub, trying to dominate and humiliate her.

At some point there could be this super brutal, huge, muscular, Conan-like barbarian guy with a huge sword who basically causes havoc in the kingdom and slaughters entire armies. It'd be such a threat that the two sorceresses actually have to team up to fight him. The outcome? Well... He basically defeats them and is so super butch and masculine that they are forced to submit to him and end up worshiping him, kneeling in front of him as they both kiss and lap at his cock. He could even take the throne and have both of them on his lap while he sees to his kingdom.

Specific Kinks: Bimbofication (physical only, not mind control), Corruption Fingers In Mouth, High Heels, Hoop Earrings, Fat/Ugly Partners, Lip Gloss, Prostitution, Sexy/Slutty Clothing, Weight Gain, Noncon, Branding, Humiliation, Being forced to Dance, Knife to Throat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom