Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female NSFW (Delicious Artwork and Gifs Within)- Whatever your craving, I want it short and messy

Leonheart

I turned myself into a pickle!
Supporter
UPDATED: 18 MARCH 2021 AT 0352

I'm going to work on a journal where I can put some examples of my writing so please don't let the amount of writing v. gifs/photos color your judgment of my writing ability 😅

Good evening and thank you for stopping by my little request thread. I'm pleased to have you here and I hope you can find what you are looking for. At the moment, I am seeking short-term roleplays based primarily on smut with some storyline included. Don't be afraid to hit me with whatever request comes to mind and I am sure we can work something out. I'm always looking to broaden my horizons.

That being said, my kinks can be found in my signature on my F-List which can also be found at all times in the signature below. If you can't already tell from the avatar, I'm a bit of a neko fan but am open to humans and other anthropomorphic creatures.

My working hours are listed in my signature. They are from 1400-2330 Monday-Friday but if we are slow I can steal away to check on replies and try to answer them on my phone.

Apologies but I am only interested in Male x Female with my character playing the male

If you approach me, we talk about plot to where we're both happy, please make sure you're truly committed to starting an RP with me. I am tired of writing starters and not getting a reply.

I'm not a stickler on post length but please, let's both try to keep the story moving along a little bit. That being said, I usually write 1-2 paragraphs minimum and would appreciate the same amount of effort.

I stay away from any type of vore or scat, a lot of the things you see as no-nos in other RTs. I am open to a little blood play and would ask my partner who requests the idea to help guide me a little on the different aspects that attract them to it (either in OOC or in the story if you are so skilled and inclined ;))

So there are quite a few things that I like kink-wise, not the least of which is size difference, something you might have come across on my F-List. This is a primary driver in a few of the scenarios listed below. Speaking of scenarios, these are just a few ideas. I have been blown away with folks approaching me with their ideas and I end up loving them so never be afraid to come with an idea (keeping the rules and explanations above in mind of course). Enjoy and I look forward to hearing from you!​

Now what you've been waiting for: The Stories!

1) This one can be a single or a multiple partner scenario. YC is offered to MC(s) as a sacrifice so that he/they will grant the village protection from the smaller beasts in the woods surrounding. YC will do whatever it takes to please him/them and as long as she does then he/they will bless the village with his defenses. This can certainly lead to something longer term. For instance, YC becomes the sacrifice for the beast(s) while the monster(s) develop a deeper connection with her as he/they uses her to pleasure himself/themselves. When it/they become more aware of their devotion to her, she is able to act as a sort of priestess. The background would likely be set in a mythical world where such creatures exist. This can be set in any time period we desire. (Sorry to those who are bothered by my NSFW link being off-center on this one ^^' I couldn't get it to center no matter what I did)

[h3][/h3]

image2.jpg dbb9ece74aea9b0f84b64bdb8972917d.jpeg f840e15d5920a88b1bc15855b30c0112.jpg
lilia_eberwein_and_ogre_himekishi_lilia__1ec118f1b72a1a3839bf1e51cb7d63cf.gif
sample_d89298920b449b663ef11725bcdcc2ee.jpg

5417a268b20a34ad77bea0426e6432df.gif
1602790843708.png
asagi-igawa-takes-multiple-massive-loads (1).gif

2) I know I speak to the souls of some folks out there when I say that orc x elf is a mainstay for these types of plots. YC (the elf) would be wandering through the woods where she would happen into the path of MC (the orc) and trouble would ensue from there. They can either choose to fight or perhaps the elf could be hunting the orc, even vice versa. Speaking of vice versa we could try something in the way of YC being an orc female and MC being an elf male.

Alternatively, YC is an elf who is out on patrol with her fellow kinsmen. They are set upon by a group of orcs from seemingly nowhere. While all of her friends have either been slaughtered or are forced to run for reinforcements, YC is taken back to the orc stronghold where she is forced to divulge information about her people's defenses and where their village is located. The orcs will use ANY means necessary to force the information from her, doing their best to break her mind and body.

3) Who doesn't have a good brothel idea in their smutty request thread? This may be a conventional brothel where women of any species, including humans, are forced to have sex with an assortment of clientele. This can also be either a one-on-one scenario or she can have multiple men coming at her at once for a gooey, pleasurable experience. The scenery could be that of a local brothel set in a typical village with thatched roofs and walls made from stone set between dirt roads.

]
e191be8d709a924a7e58d09d0d30c840.jpg
192_1000.gif
D6SkwCSUEAAfxfe.jpg_large_1.jpg
lusciousnet_870_1698705012.gif

da4551e963147131d6ba1e00a53093a5.gif
4ec534f225b7741f11485a65b92a9d82bc23e2d1.jpg

4) The underground world has many forms of income, not the least of which is human slavery. In this fantasy realm, where a diverse audience of the upper-class come to have fun, YC will be one of the items placed on stage for bidding. The audience stares at her, their faces covered by the dim lights hanging over them while bright lights shine into her eyes. Again, feel free here to choose your race, perhaps something as exotic to really drive up the bidding. MC, fascinated by the prospect he sees before him, sets to bid for YC and wins after a heated bout. From here, a master/slave relationship is established. MC would spare no expense to lavish YC with the finest clothes and possessions, all the while expecting to receive what he paid for.

Last edited:
Bump with some wonderful new gifs and an update to the thread!

Had to dig deep for this one since it's been a while. Managing expectations for any interested it will likely be short, more of a one-shot. If that does not bother you, then please PM me and I look forward to your message.

Back
Top Bottom