Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Wanted: Slice of life - noncon and taboo roleplays

Darrel_W

Moon
Hello there and welcome to my thread.

I heard it is a good idea to start with some basic, general information. So, here is: I prefer mid- to long term plot with at least some plot and character development. And smut! I like smut, but that does not mean story is not also essential to me.

What else? I like to play one main character with a number of additional side-characters( I prefer for this main character to be caucasian, but am not opposes to including a larger diversity into the group). So, if you are looking for a scenario where a woman (or as option a couple women) get in trouble with a group of men, I just might be the guy.

As far as everything else, pairing and kinks, is concerned I am relative open and my preferences very based on the plot (see plots and inspirations below for an idea about what type of scenarios I prefer).

Finally, my preferred medium for roleplay are threats or PMs rather than third party applications or e-mail.

The short (favorite kinks & pairings)

Favorite Kinks
* non-consensual (forced) sex
* bondage
* toys
* double+ penetration / group sex
* revenge
* exploitation
* blackmail
* photo/videotaping
* older partners
* taboo
* incest
* raceplay

Favorite Pairings (my character/yours)
* Any combination of son(s), nephew(s) and their friends / mother or step-parent
* Any combination of brother(s), cousin(s) and their friends / sister
* Jocks (M) / woman next door
* Coworker (M) / coworker or boss (f)
* Neighbors / friends

Plots and inspiration

Incest

Kids! Parents spend the better part of their life doing everything for them and they inevitably grow up and enter a stage where they couldn’t care less. Your character’s son obviously sees nothing wrong with inviting a bunch of friends exactly on the day you wanted to stay home, rest and relax. Ignorance can be a two way street though and while your character’s son fails to comprehend his mother’s desire for a day of peace, she may be equally oblivious to his friends (or maybe even his) feelings about her.

Having become an object of carnal desire for her son’s friends (or even her own son) is not something a mother likes to admit to herself. It’s much easier to ignore their looks, how they use any excuse to get a peek up her skirt or down her blouse, and pretend it never happened.

It becomes a problem when the worlds of the two generations clash with the mother expecting her son to take care of a situation he caused by entertaining his friends while staying oblivious to the circumstances she is in; all alone with her guard down in a house full of hormonal teenagers that are lusting for her.

Optional: an aspect I always was interested to include is the perils of home automation. For instance, the boys using something like Alexa's Show feature to secretly "drop in" on the mom and spy on her.

Alternate version: instead of staying home the parents decide to spend a day away from home or go on a mini-vacation leaving their son alone with his sister. The rest of the story could then develop as above with the son inviting a cousin and/or friends over, lewd remarks are made and after spying on her things get even worse for her.

We all have done things in the past we rather not have people find out. For this woman it is that she indulged herself in a swinger lifestyle (or for some other reason had sex with multiple partners) and allowed herself to be recorded. The footage was supposed to stay private and a secret but somehow fell into the exactly wrong hands when one of her sons friends got a hold of it (or worse, a student if she happens to now be a teacher).

The opportunity to use the tape comes soon enough when he and some friends visit your character's son, but what was supposed to be them hanging out and playing video games turns into the kid showing off the footage he discovered.

Unsurprisingly the result is that the boys (including your characters sons) figure they have some excellent blackmail material there and inevitably get so turned on they decide to make a prequel - starring your character and a bunch of boys who neither care about your consent or that you are the parent of two of them.

Alternate version: this plot also could simply be about a teacher who is being exploited by a student without the incestuous element. Basically, after finding the footage a student shares it with some friends who then, on another day, stall their teacher from leaving so they can play the tape in class - or things could just line up perfectly for him and in a series of (un)fortunate events exactly that student wins a few lessons of private tutoring in an auction.

Slice of Life: other
Knowingly or not your character has been riding a co-worker’s (or multiple coworkers) balls for months. This may not even be a deliberate effort, but there simply is something about your character that drives the guys at work crazy. It could be anything from a prudish and aloof demeanor to the way she dresses, her being a social justice/feminist activist or sometimes just likes to flirt. Whatever it is, it has them fantasize about bending her over on a desk and ruthlessly taking her for far too long now.

They know your character would never willingly have an affair with a co-worker and so it remains a fantasy at best, a topic of conversation among them in the break room at worst. Everything changes though when they discover some leverage that could be used against your character and they figure they now have what they need to make their fantasies a reality: to have her in any way they want whether she wants it or not.

The leverage they discover could come in various shapes and forms:

* your character could be a highly successful professional whose life is virtually consumed by her career and they realize she rather take the abuse than be exposed as manager who gets taken advantage of by her own subordinates.

* the guys find out she cannot afford loose her job but committed a fire-able offense (ie: pretending to have a bachelors without actually ever having graduated with a degree).

* she could have committed a criminal offense (ie: tax evasion or accepting kick backs), or be an immigrant who was less than truthful when applying for a visa, and her co-workers find out,

* or they could have unearthed some other secret of her past she tried to keep buried that now could be used against her.

Your character might be working out to stay in shape or to loose a few pounds. Whatever her reason, it has her squeeze into short running pants and parade her tight ass through the whole neighborhood to drive all the guys crazy. Your character may not even realize how sometimes, when she feels some dude watching her, she slows down a little bit so he can get a good look at her bare legs or she puts some extra swing in her step to make her breasts bounce a bit more for him. Her neighbor is particular lucky because he gets to see her walking around his house when she is all hot and sweaty at the end of her run and she frequently picks a time for her workout that makes sure he can see her.

Why is your character such an intolerable tease? The reason may be as simple as that on some level she just enjoys the attention, or her sex life has suffered after years of marriage and it simply feels good to have someone look at her like this again. It's not like she would ever do something with any of these guys. What she fails to realize as that "these guys" want to fuck her bad enough they no longer necessarily care about her consent. Never in her wildest dreams would she have conceived that people close to her would go so far and give her what she duly deserves no matter how much she struggles, screams and protests. It doesn't help her case that she told her 'friends' how she is home alone all day with her kid(s) being at school and husband at work,inevitably sharing how someone would have plenty of opportunity to fully take advantage of her.

Cast: depending on the kinks involved the group could consist of any combination of men from a neighbor to co-workers, a friends husband and/or someone who occasionally helped with maintenance/repairs around the house. They could even be aided by someone within her own family like a cousin, nephew or son.

Scenarios: there are multiple ways I could see the actual ambush go down. Below are two of my favorites.

* some fellow runners (who may or may not be somebody she knows) take advantage of her jogging in a somewhat secluded area during late mornings when most of the people around already had left for work.

* your character's neighbor hands out with some other guys at his house waiting for your character to return from her jog. Unbeknownst to her, he used the time she was out to find or create an easy way of access to her home. They give her just enough time to make herself vulnerable by stripping out of her clothes and stepping under a shower, where the sound of running water makes it unlikely for her to be alarmed by any suspicious noise of a home invasion.

It’s not rare your character and her best friend to visit another. Having friends over is a a common occurrence at their respective households. So common, in fact, the thought of either of their husband having anything but genuine friendly thoughts about the other woman occurs to neither of them anymore.

The guys are all but innocent though and thanks to the frequent visits of his wife’s friend he also has ample opportunity to conceive a strategy to waylay them. Next time her friend is over he arranges for his wife to be lured away by an urgent call from work. He and some accomplices he invited over for the occasion than simply try stall said friend until his wife is well away, leaving her best friend in the clutches of her husband and his cronies.

Note: a potential consecutive scene could be about what happens to the wife when she arrives at her office: she could, in turn, end up ambushed by her friends husband and/or some colleagues from work.

We all have done things in the past we rather not have people find out. For this woman it is that she indulged herself in a swinger lifestyle (or for some other reason had sex with multiple partners) and allowed herself to be recorded. The footage was supposed to stay private and a secret but somehow fell into the exactly wrong hands.

This plot is similar to sex tape above, except in this case the wrong hands are those of her best friends husband and/or a co-worker. The guy gets some accomplices together to show them the tape and convince them to join him in his effort to turn your character into their helpless toy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom