Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Black Lace and a Pretty Face

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Hey everyone, my name is Beauvoir, but feel free to call me Beau. I've been roleplaying for about six-seven years and while I don't consider myself an expert by any standards, I like to think of myself as proficient. I'm a pretty chill person, I'm willing to listen to any ideas, or any criticism as long as your polite. I play the submissive role in romance and smut plots, but I can play headstrong or extremely shy characters. I'm also a very non-judgmental person as you'll probably be able to tell down below. If you're curious about a kink or something please don't be afraid to ask me about it. I won't judge you. I do however follow site rules, so if it's against those i'll have to definitely decline. I mainly like to do supernatural plots with a modern fantasy or urban fantasy setting. Hot vampire guys are the key to my heart.

Without further ado I'll list some plots, fandoms, and interests/curiosities.

*Also a side note, I can also play a sub female.

Want to Try:
Mpreg
Alpha/Dom society

Faves:
Vampire
Incest
Reasonable Size difference (No hyper)
Reasonable Age difference

My F-List

Fandoms:
Vampire Diaries
Vampire Knight
Killing/Stalking
Elsword
The Future Diary/Mirai Nikki
Another
Darker Than Black

A Bloody Symphony (Darker than Black Inspired, Eden=MC)
Eden White is an American transfer student to the University of Oxford, he attends via a music scholarship. The eighteen year old has an amazing talent with woodwind instruments but also majors in History. He's a withdrawn sort of kid, he doesn't go out of his way to socialize and will never be found at anything resembling a frat party. He would seem like a stereo-typical novel character if it wasn't for one thing; Eden is a contractor with the ability to weaponize blood both other people's and his own. He's only used the ability a handful of times, and discovered it when he unintentionally used it to save himself from a beating by his elementary school bully. He can even force people to move against their will like puppets by taking control of their blood in their bodies. Eden doesn't like having let alone using this ability and tries to fit in with normal society as best as he can. The young student also has to pay a price for his powers, he has to bite himself hard enough to leave a bruise or have someone else do it. The longer he waits the more intense the bite has to be; he has a couple of scars for this reason. He does everything he can to avoid using his abilities or even acknowledge them, the government is aware that the contractors exist, and like to hunt them down. Eden lives in fear, until he meets a man who can relate.

Mirror Mirror (Urban Fantasy, Hypatia=MC)
Hypatia, the newest descendent of Hecate, the queen of witches is young but has already sat on the Darkworld council since he was fourteen along with the king of vampires and the Queen of werewolves, along with various other members. Together they make the decisions that help hide the supernaturals from the humans while maintaining peace with them. However tensions are high between the council and it's citizens. Hypatia feels used as the others only use him for his visions but never take his opinion into consideration. The young witch is blind but can see more than any other being with his bloodline gifted clairvoyance. He originally tried to use his sight to help the council make the right decisions for it's people but now the other members just use the information to benefit themselves. Worse than that they only take into account the part of his visions that they want to happen. Hypatia feels a rebellion brewing, even the nobles are displeased. It's coming, and with what little the people know of him, he'll surely be burned at the stake.

(Thinking up more but I'll post this for now, please PM me <3)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom