Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Dragon Age-Specific Partner

endless

Meteorite
Hello there!!

I am looking for a very specific Dragon Age RP writing partner. In particular, I am hoping to write a story or stories surrounding the pair of a male Warden Cousland and the infamous witch of the wilds, Morrigan. The plot can take place during Dragon Age: Origins, what transpires between Origins and Inquisition, an AU of Inquisition in which the Warden decides to aid the Herald, or post-Dragon Age: Inquisition. Essentially, I am eager to discuss with you the specifics of the plot that best interests you.

I am happy to write either Cousland or Morrigan, so both male and female writers are encouraged to contact me! Obviously, I am hoping for a romance between the two, but I don't expect to jump right into it either. Chemistry is important. As such, writers who have a firm grasp of grammar and spelling are far more likely to keep my interest than those who need to polish their skills.

I prefer to write in PMs. I have few limits, and they include: scat, vore, and snuff. Consider everything else on the table (although, obviously, not required.)

Toss me a message here if you're interested, and we'll get the ball rolling!!

Back
Top Bottom