Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB FutaxFem & Fem/Fem Stories

Futa_Roleplayer

Super-Earth
Make sure you read the Basic things portion, and for more fun, try out my D&D based game at the bottom.

Yes!

-Fem/Fem
-Fem/Futa
-3somes (FemxFemxFuta or FutaxFutaxFem FemxFemxFem)
-Double Penetration (Same Orpheus)
-Impregnation
-Interaccial

No!

-Anal/Anal play
-Bad Hygein
-Under 18 years of age characters
-Futa/Futa
-Physical Abuse
-Rape
-Pregnant Sex
-Bestiality/Furry

Basic things

-I prefer no 1 liners, I understand writer's block, it happens, just don't make it a constant thing.
-Spelling should be at it's best, we're not all great with proper spelling or grammar, but I don't like "Wil U B my BB?" No, No I won't be your baby.
-I have a life, you have a life, I understand not being able to reply at times, and I need you to understand I can't reply right away all the time.
-I don't like actions/emotions being decided for my character. No point to roleplaying if you're playing both parts.
-My Futas out oh have cock and balls or just a cock, no cock and vag.
-Futas always start roleplays (Unless story wouldn't make sense otherwise)

These are subject to change.

There are pre-made stories and roles I made, but you can always suggest an idea.
Here's some open Roleplays
Rated 1-5 Stars on how much I would like to Roleplay them. (5 Highest)

Rent is Due ★★★★ (In use)
pMm0MT.png

Name: Penny
Bust/Length: 36D/9.5 Inches

Jq8SAD.jpg

Name: Jennifer
Bust: 40DD
It was the end of the month, Jennifer had just lost her job and had been desperately searching for a new one to no avail. Penny's assistant was out sick and couldn't go pick up rent from the tenants, so Penny decided she would do it herself. How is Jennifer going to explain not having rent this month, how would Penny respond once finding out?

My Boyfriend is Waiting for Me ★ (Craving)
pb2kSV.jpg

Name: Yashira
Bust/Length: 40D/11 Inches

38ubEG.jpg

Name: Ashley
Bust: 36D

Ashley was at a party with her fiance and some friends. Ashley and her fiance had a perfect relationship and were madly in love. They were both trusting of each other, lived together, and very rarely disagreed. Ashley was playing designated driver for her fiance since his birthday just passed, so she wasn't drinking. Yashira was there looking for fun, hoping to find someone to take home or at least to somewhere quiet. Ashley didn't know what fate had in store tonight.

Hey Mrs. Braxton (Craving)
NEqYxv.png

Name: Carmen
Bust: 36D/11 Inches

hMVtEe.jpg

Name: Jocelyn Braxton
Bust: 42E
Jocelyn was happily married, though her husband worked a lot out of town, and this week he was in New York trying to strike a major deal for his security company. Carmen was over for a sleep over, being a friend to the family and best friend of Jocelyn's daughter Megan. Carmen always had a bit of a crush on Jocelyn since her and Megan were kids. Megan ended up passing out early, Carmen being no stranger to the house decided to watch TV in the living-room. The only 2 awake in the large house now was Carmen and Jocelyn.

Taking Care of The In-Law ★★★
f1Ga05.png

Name: Kelly
Bust/Length: 36DD/11 Inches

xdz4th.jpg

Name: Selena
Bust: 40E
Selena was Kelly's sister in law, Married to her brother James. But Selena and James had been fighting quite a bit. They had been married for about 10 years, no kids, and James once again forgot their anniversary. James wanted the house to himself, and since he was the working man, he wanted Selena to sleep somewhere else for the night. Knowing Selena's family was in Puerto Rico, he asked Kelly if Selena could stay there for the weekend so they both could cool down. Tonight, Sister In-Laws were going to bond in more ways than expected.

Mom's Besty Came Over ★★★
FJ6hws.jpg

Name: Dawn
Bust/Length: 36D

GMbwbP.jpg

Name: Savanna
Mom was out of town and her best friend came over to see her, but there is no harm with hanging out with mom's friend, right?

What are Best Friends For? ★★★★★ (Craving)
Ud759q.jpg

Name: KyKy
Bust/Length: 36C/10 Inches

lMso7vml.png

Name: Cheyenne
Bust: 36DD
Cheyenne had been with the same guy for 6 years now, they were moved in together, shared a car, they were basically married. They decided to seal the deal by making the choice have a child. For months they tried and tried and Cheyenne began to feel like it was her, causing her to feel depressed and down. Her boyfriend decided it would be a good idea to pay for Cheyenne's air fare to visit her best friend. KyKy always cheered Cheyenne up, and they planned to go at it again when she got back. Until then, it was time for the 2 best friends to hang out like old times.

Just Need the Money ★
gVL2nU.jpg

Name: Sam
Bust/Length: 36D/12 Inches

9XC91XJl.jpg

Name: Chasity

Chasity was short on cash, just losing her job. If she lost her apartment, she would have no where to go. Time was getting shorter as her day to pay rent came closer. Chasity heard awhile ago, mainly only told as a joke from a friend, that she could make 2 months worth of rent money in once night if she was willing to put out to a stranger. She would have to post an ad on MegsList as "Looking For Pluming for My Van" with her email or telephone number. Then people would send offers of price and what they wanted, and she only had to accept the highest one. Sometimes guys would send pics of themselves or their cock to try to make it seem worth while. Chasity forgot to read the wants, looking at price and a few pictures that came in. She only cared about making enough to last a few months while trying to find another job. All she had to do was wait.

His Sister Found Me First ★ (Craving)
aCP3jN.jpg

Name: Michelle
Bust/Length: 36C/10.5 Inches

xmWNWB.jpg

Name: Yamira
Bust: 40D
Yamira had been dating Kyle for a month now, the 2 had not had sex yet cause of their living situations. She was still at her parents, who were strict, and he lived with his sister in a small apartment where everything could be heard. Yamira thought she knew his sister wasn't going to be home that night, supposed to go to a party and be out late or the next day. So Yamira snagged a copy of her boyfriend's key and wanted to surprise him. Putting candles around the living-room, blind folding herself, only in a sexy blue with black lace bra and pantie set. Yamira didn't realize she was wrong, his sister Michelle canceled her plans to relax at home, and Kyle was going to be working late.

Mom's Girlfriend
DlnvO9.jpg

Name: Bianca
Bust/Length: 38D/11.5 Inches

YiA3Tq.jpg

Name: Jasmine
Bianca and Jasmine's mother had been together for 3 years now, but Bianca had just moved in a month ago. The 3 got along perfectly like a starting of a new family. Bianca and her mother were happy, her mother always giving Bianca a loving look, once in awhile Jasmine would need to listen to music to avoid hearing them both during their "bed time" since they were trying to a baby. Jasmine's mom was working late, which usually meant she wasn't coming home until 7am or later the next morning. This would be the first night Jasmine and Bianca had some alone time.

Helping a Drifter ★ (Craving)
PLcsab.jpg

Name: Jamie
Bust/Length: 36DD/ Extra Thick 12 Inches

dqVuLX.png

Name: Carolyn
Carolyn was always the humble type. She always volunteered and helped where she can. That's when she drove passed a woman on the highway by the name of Jamie. Her clothes were a bit ragged, clear she had been walking for awhile, and a backpack on. Carolyn offered her a ride, and once she heard Jamie's story, she invited Jamie to stay the night on her couch which was a pull out mattress as well. Little did she know she wasn't only going to be inviting Jamie into her home.

This has been put on hold until I recover from my medical issues. I will be sticking to basic Roleplays above. Thank you!
Roles (A Decision Based Game)

This is a game I want to Try out, kind of a mixture of choose your own adventure/D&D type of gameplay. You pick yourself as 1 of 7 characters, You can decide to be Futa or Female, I will build the world around you and you make decisions based off scenarios I give to you. Figured this would be fun and a bit different than typical roleplays. Some decisions may cause sex scenes against your will (Not against your characters will) pending on your stats at the time. You can gain more stats the longer you play. So just complete the form in the spoiler and send me a message to begin.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Pick your character from the linked numbers above 1-7

Character's name

You get 28 points to start with to apply for each stat. (Highest they go is 10 per stat)

Seductiveness:
Will:
Strength:
Foresight:
Agility:
Endurance:
Stamina:
(If your a Futa) Length: (You start at 6 inches, every point adds half an inch)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom