Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci Fi RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frightorflight

Supernova
So I'm a big sci fi fan and would love to do a sci fi group rp. It can be a fandom, like 40k or Star Wars, or it can be something original or generic. I'm just looking for a group of fellow sci fi fans willing to brainstorm and come up with something fun. My only criteria for this are 1. It's going to be story not smut focused, so we are not going to do an rp where you are hired to run around and have sex with every alien you meet, but if you guys want then we can still have smut in the RP, but the focus will be on the story.

So, if anyone is interested in coming up with a sci fi RP please comment below and include your top three choices, if they're fandoms just list them if it's an original idea you can just name it or describe it, if you just want to brainstorm than say so.

In no particular order:

1- Star Wars, Galactic Civil War age. Because flying X-Wings is awesome. The overabundance of Jedi, not so much.

2- 40k is always great, as long as the right approach is taken. An Inquisitorial retinue seems like the best group dynamic for it.

3- Something military-centred but in the near-future. Think Rainbow Six with miniaturized railguns, or... hmmmmm... an X-Com roleplay where we start with modern-day technology but the progress in technology starts escalating into sci-fi. I exposed what I mean here, in this idea that never took off due to lack of interest: X-Com: Realistic Ironman

That said, more than the theme, I think what´s really important is having a GM to prod us in the right direction and arbitrate when it comes to combat.

I would love to scratch my sci-fi itch.
1. Gotta be something sorta firefly esque, just the rag tag bunch of broken people trying to get by in a world that would rather grind them into the dirt.

2.fucking gundam style mech suits, what more must I say.
3. Fighting off a huge alien threat ala, halo would be a space I could jam in.

If I can get any kind of idea how to include sex with the suit / in the suit / through the suit, I would be happy... extatic to play an ACPA pilot, be it that she is just the S&R doctor, but also possible to play her as a full blown fighter. I imagine one of you playing a mechanic or AI who is playing with her is possible... Maybe a not so tame but lazy alien parasite infects her suit? Or she just acquired an alien space worthly armor? No need for it to be living...

Just imagined how would the Spartan X program change someone, if the main concern was breeding the next generation of Spartans through them...

But if it is all about the Sci-fi and not really interested in the sex bits... then I am not really interested either. :)

If I can get any kind of idea how to include sex with the suit / in the suit / through the suit, I would be happy... extatic to play an ACPA pilot, be it that she is just the S&R doctor, but also possible to play her as a full blown fighter. I imagine one of you playing a mechanic or AI who is playing with her is possible... Maybe a not so tame but lazy alien parasite infects her suit? Or she just acquired an alien space worthly armor? No need for it to be living...

Just imagined how would the Spartan X program change someone, if the main concern was breeding the next generation of Spartans through them...

But if it is all about the Sci-fi and not really interested in the sex bits... then I am not really interested either. :)

I'm not against there being sex in the RP, but I want this to be story focused, if people want to get it on inside they're mech suits between missions that's fine, but if you want to make an RP about breeding the next gen super soilder then I will need a good story for it.

Nah, that is just kind of the background for her "development", skills and needs... I love something story focused, but I am also here for the sex bits. And playing a mech pilot who gets sexed up with the help of her suit is a long standing craving of mine.

Well depending on what everyone else wants we might be able to do that. We have a couple of people so I guess I will get up an OC thread so we can figure out what we want to play.

Locked at the request
of frightorflight

^.^​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom