Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for a Dom, semi fantasy involved or no

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
So this post is a simple roleplay plot, for starters I want to address that I only roleplay in the pms or skype/discord. That being said I'll start with saying that I do not have an F-list and I'll list on's and off's down below.

THIS HAS BEEN ASKED SEVERAL TIMES SO I WILL ADRESS IT HERE. YES I AM A FEMALE. I JUST LOVE VIGIL OK?!

I will say that I am mildly a switch although I mostly prefer being submissive so naturally I only take doms and other switches. Like the prefix along the lines of smut I only smut with male characters. English isn't my first language and my grammar isn't the best at all so I hope it isn't a deal breaker. I do not like one liners although I do not expect a book length reply. I'd say two or three paragraphs will suffice. I want something in-depth, but I don't need a 20 paragraph essay on how your character is eating at McDonald's.

I absolutely love role-playing non human characters so most of these plots will contain supernatural creatures in some way. As far as smut goes I'll only roleplay with humanoid like species (excluding anthros) like werewolves, elves, and nekos to name a few. If you just want plain humans I don't mind that at all.

I will have set plots that I desire but feel free to suggest your own and even mixing them, even if it's my plot you are more than welcome to add your own story into it. I have many oc's that I'm willing to roleplay with and I don't mind if they are all mixed in, I don't want just a mindless smut.
Build up and twists and turns along the way are welcomed, whether it goes from cute and fluffy to dark and cruel.
Turn on's and off's vary for oc, but I will be adding my own for this post which will be up next.

While the turn offs are hard NO's I'll put asterisks on the kinks I crave most. All turn on's are completely negotiable and I have no problem with more vanilla themes.

Turn on's and preferences:
-Mild BDSM*
-Mild Blood play
-Biting*
-Breathplay
-Bruises and bite marks*
-High Risk of being caught
-Gang banging
-Vampiric Characters*****
-Violent sex
-Breast obsession*
-Surprise sex
-Violent or obsessive behavior*****
(I'll make an f-list one day I promise ;-; )
-Size difference (YC being the taller of the two)
-Giving Oral
-Dubcon
-Closet/Kitchen/Shower/Office scenes
-Romance (I do prefer also Romance and fluff alot, if it's not your thing I understand)
-MC Mild obsession (I also have no problem with role-playing Unrequited love from MC although I'll only do this with roleplays meant to be plot thick and angsty.)
-Lima Syndrome (either character) *******

Fine/Maybe:
-MC Cheating (I would have to be super convinced and I will not be using my normal characters for this.)
-Impregnated (Long term roleplays with a solid amount of plot only)
-YC Cheating (Completely fine with it, it's not a turn on though and more of a plot thing I like.)

Turn off's:
-Anything to do with Feet
-Scat, Urine, Vomit, Period blood
-Vore
-Rimjobs
-Incest
-Bestiality
-Furries
-Extreme age play
-FxF/MxM
-Bimbofication
-Extreme violence and gore in sexual context.

Plots:
I have many simple plots that are typical which are among these.

-A new girl in highschool/college and has caught the eye one of the soon to be obsessive well known face there. This can either be Student x student or student x teacher

-A king has a rival or enemy kingdom if you will that is ruled with a lone queen, when they meet at a third kingdom for a late night party things get violently heated.

-An assassin wishes to complete his or her contract on a high risk target (royalty,another assassin,gang leader. Etc.) You are that said character who is very well at defending themselves. Whether you get captured or turn the tables and capture MC is up to you.

-A high priority criminal is being watched by a security team and a rookie security guard has been recruited. Either role could play a Dom character.

Feel free to add to this and finally my more longer plot will be added here and added onto.

-My sweet agent-
It is in the later 2000's and humans are learning to peacefully coexist with their new supernatural inhabitants.
Vampires, demons, elves, elementals, and so much more have taken refuge from their own worlds or even have just come out of hiding.

However not all humans are approving of this and it's the same way with the supernaturals as they're called, wars have been waged and battles carelessly fought and who can try to keep the peace? Well there's a simple answer which are different organizations to assist, but not all are friendly and in fact most are dead set on either killing humans or supernaturals!
There are few that strive for real peace and the SSU is one of them, the Supernatural Safety Unit, exists to save as many lives as possible and they are filled with humans, vampires, fairies, mermaids, and more fighting for at least some peace.

There are forces of Nature stronger than what we ever thought could exist, timelines and shadow creatures, mercenaries, cultists, or animal warriors...
Join a faction or create your own and travel on an adventure with some of the many characters I roleplay as with action, adventure, horror, romance, mystery, and a lot of smut!
-

Please feel free to add onto these and no need to worry about face claims on your oc's, I prefer you either describe them or use your art for them if it's not too much trouble. I have no limits to how dark you can be as long as it follows the rules of the site.

I hope to roleplay with some of you soon and feel free to talk to me ooc as well if you need to chat!

This thread will be redone, but for more in depth plots please see my Dominant Vampire thread to read them over and pick what you like~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom