Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Handmaid's tale - F looking for M character

RedRose

Supernova
Themes*: Adultery. Age difference? Betrayal of one's values. Dubcon. Forbidden. Ideology. Love/lust/hate. Manipulation. Marriage. Moral issues. Power struggles. Religion. Seduction.

HandMaid_TA.jpg

So I've had a new idea with this new season. Instead of what's down below, we could start AFTER Gilead, whether it fell or the commander got arrested. MC is asked to testify against him and perhaps he asks to speak to her in exchange for intel. The role reversal will be very interesting. Flashbacks as needed.

So this is obviously full of Handmaid's tale spoilers… If you can handle it!
For those who don't know of it… The Handmaid's Tale (TV series)
I'd be looking to play the Handmaid and I'll take any good writer of any sex for the Commander. The wife will be shared as needed, and can be as prominent or backdrop as we want. Just no threesome with her ;) the Ceremony will be closest to this LOL

Of course they will interact more over time for various reasons...
She needs to stay on his good side
He needs (wants?) company or more than monthly bad sex aka The Ceremony provided that he isn't supposed to sleep with his wife once proven infertile. And if she wasn't proven infertile, then there would be no Handmaid. Men can't be infertile in Gilead, but still sometimes, he suspects... we will decide whether he can be blessed ;)
You can choose if their relationship is amicable but cold, or outright sucky. Before MC's arrival it has been months if not years since he last was his wife since it is useless… YC is a real believer, one of the founding fathers, yet temptation is a thing and MC will provide plenty…

It has to be very strange for them to go through this in front of the wife, and without knowing much of each other. There may be some thrill to seducing a woman who at first dislikes you, and likewise there must be something to gaining power over one of the most powerful men in Gilead. While I generally don't do "breeding", in this fandom getting pregnant is a big topic and one of the excuses for them eventually having their own "ceremonies" without the wife could be giving it more of a chance. Possibly this too would begin tame, with prayers, and decorum, and whatever else makes it less guilt inducing - rules getting dropped as time passes…

It should be very interesting to explore how the aforementioned turns into a more familiar relationship that has to be navigated in secrecy. Because it bears stating: I am not looking for a smut only, fetishization, game. This should be quite intense, fraught with tension, dilemmas, risks, personal, marital and religious guilt on all sides. No stereotypical hero or villain, only humans. My Yes/no Apply.

We should start at the beginning, I think, when she arrives at that household. The first ceremony will probably be a couple weeks later, plenty of time for rising stress and apprehension. Marthas (housekeepers), driver… will be shared as needed. If you are into the driver hitting on the handmaid, or the commander hearing that some wives want this to happen, I'm opened to that but not to a smut fuck fest.
We can discuss if and when she has a baby, opportunities for her to escape. As well as MC's past (handmaids "messed up" in some way before the new regime, from promiscuity to adultery to wtv) YC's role in Gilead, and everything else :)

Obvious themes would be obedience (some disciplining is ok, beating isn't), jealousy, conceiving, rebelling, moral issues, marriage, power… All adult, but not all sexual.

handmaids-tale-nolite-te-bastardes-carborundorum.jpg
Characters can look any way we want them, and do not have to be canon. I'd rather have them be at least 'nice looking' to add the tension of physical attraction. An age diff is probable as women selected as handmaids are on the pinnacle of their fertility, and commanders are probably high 30's +. I'd be fine with him being up to 45 or so. MAYBE youthful 50's.
I'm looking for someone of any gender, who can post once a week as an average, and do pms, Google docs or emails. No Messenger, one liner and all that jazz, do check my yes/no in my sig please :) Blessed be the fruit!

*The Themes above are by no means the only themes in the RP. They are only there to help you decide if you are interested. If you like them, check the thread :) If you can't stand the themes, skip ;)

906b025cab320be82c54e1a4940e6f66fdaa1d99.gifv

Last edited:
It appears that people are not reading :) I am not looking for a M/F/F threesome or a couple taking on a submissive stories :)

Back
Top Bottom