Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Gods

An old cop walked along the path and found a police hat on the ground. He picked it up and looked around. "Something is not right..." He muttered and heard muffled moans and the cop behind him went missing. "Joe?" The old cop shouted and took out his flashlight. Amber grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. The old cop was confused and she punched his soft gut and disarmed him. The old cop was in intense pain, something rip inside him and he could feel the first fist into his spine minutes later.

Amber dragged him into the bushes and placed him on a few corpses and removed his belt and started jerking him off. "nooo... mmmmppp..." The old cop begged as she rubbed his balding head and continued to kiss him and started grinding on his dick and fucked him. The old cop was overpowered and she continually pumped him till he ejaculated.

A plump cop heard moans and saw an old cop with his pants pulled down to his knee and cuffed behind a bush. He was shocked and a tazer was shoved into his neck and taken out. A police sergeant approached and as he reached for his gun, his gun was already removed from the holster and Amber wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oooh. Stripes..." Amber whispered and licked his face and choked him and dragged him to the other dead bodies on the ground. The sergeant trembled in fear as Amber pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick. Amber sniffed the sergeant's neck and licked his face. "I can smell fear coming from you."

=======================================================================

Katelyn took the card and went up to the street and saw the taxi. "Anyone want to come?" Katelyn asked. She got into the taxi and said. "Central Park." (Feel free to join)

Katelyn texted her friend and did not see any reply and soon saw police cars from a distance at Central park and got off. She walked towards 2 fat cops at a police car guarding the entrance to a trail.

Chyna went with Katelyn in the taxi. Rape was something she was passionate about. "I have powers and I can save her." Chyna muttered. When they arrived, Chyna was excited as she saw police cars and several cops. She saw Katelyn approaching 2 fat cops and circled behind them as Katelyn got their attention. Chyna put on her leather gloves and choked the cops from behind. "No killing... got it." Chyna muttered and held the cops down till they stopped moving. "After you..." Chyna said and ushered Katelyn in.

A team of cops heard moans and approached. Amber moved behind the rear cops and grabbed their heads and slammed them together and the cops went limp and she dragged them into the bushes. "So fat..." Amber said as she covered the mouth of a fat cop and punched the back of his head and pounced on the other cop turning around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelyn saw Chyna choked the cops and nodded. "Ok, my friend is in there, she might be in trouble." Katelyn said and helped drag a fat cop into the bush. Katelyn searched around carefully, looking for her friend. The park was surprisingly empty and flashing blue and red lights can be seen at the perimeter of the park.

Katelyn found a pile of cops under a bridge and several behind a bush. "Shit, something is going on." Katelyn said.

Amber saw Katelyn and Chyna and landed behind them. "hey..." Amber said and Katelyn gasped. "You frightened me!"

"Let's go. I found the arch with her... She is Chyna, and we saw something exiting a portal. Not sure if its friend or foe." Katelyn said.

"I have some new found powers." Amber said. "This is quite intoxicating."

"We need to figure out what has changed and what we can and cannot do." Katelyn said. "No planning will get everyone killed. I think I can do more as well, and we need to see how we can use it for our advantage and not just have fun and get killed."

Chyna followed Katelyn and found more limp cops in the park. "Looks like your friend is busy..." Chyna said and saw a pile of cops under the bridge. "looks fun..."

Chyna saw flashlights and moved into the shadows and saw a few cops walking by. The rear cop stopped and Chyna grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows. Chyna covered his mouth and rammed a fist into his back and the cop could not feel his legs. "Bald piggy... sleep..." Chyna said as she choked him silently. Chyna grabbed his tazer and moved towards another cop and covered his mouth while she tazed the cop beside him. The cop was shocked and Chyna kneed into his back. As the first cop went limp, Chyna waited for another cop to approach.

"Trying hard not to kill them.." Chyna said. The cop was grabbed and choked silently. "Armor and helmet does not help you..."

As they reached the border of the park, Chyna saw Amber moving behind several armored cops circled around the other cops.

"Holy shit..." An old cop shouted as Amber punched several armored cops and Chyna grabbed the old cop and a short cop with white hair beside him and choked them before they can reach for their guns. "Shhhh..." Chyna whispered as the cops flailed helplessly as she choked them.

Amber however was less subtile. She grabbed the helmets of 2 cops and snapped their necks. She then landed deadly blows into the throats of a few more cops as she moved with inhuman speeds and ripped their throats with her claws. A motorcycle cop heard gurgling sound and Amber grabbed his belt and pulled him close. "Leather piggy..." She said and squeezed him.

"Geez..." The remaining plump motorcycle cop shouted as he saw his partner getting grabbed by Amber and squeezed. He reached for his gun but Chyna was already behind him and Chyna slapped his hand away and grabbed his gun. "hey, trying hard not to kill you." Chyna whispered to the cop and dragged him into a van. The cop was cuffed and subdued and Chyna saw keys in the ignition. "Lets go!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom