Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of the Black Gears

lxSXQmo.jpg

Kitty rested her head against Mike's shoulder as she breathed heavily. She closed her eyes starting to fall asleep. The forest was quiet as small faint noises can be heard. All of a sudden bats, birds, and other rodent digimon fled from the south. A few even fled into the caves in panic. "THEY ARE COMING! HIDE HIDE"

Kitty's eyes flew open as she grasped Mike, "WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Among the shadows of the woods, three apemon walk from the distance. Shadows of them carrying their bone clubs could be seen in the moonlight. As one stepped towards the river he smirked, "My my my look at this....he managed to survive......"

"Didn't lady devimon say he needed to pay for what he has done...."

"Yes and I heard he was playing with Lillimon so guess we better do this slow."

Devimon raised his hand as he bled out, "Please....don't "

The shadows of bones raised high into the air before slamming down. Those from a distance hiding could see as the clubs were raised and slammed over and over.

As Devimon's hand became limp and the body fully broke to digital code, the Apemon closest to the cave would pause sniffing, "I smell human...."

"What where." "I'm not sure...split up smells like one of them was bleeding."

The one near the cave started to feel the plants and notice blood spots from where the injured entered the cave prior. He smirked as he slowly stepped into the waterfall, "Tick tick little meaty bones...time to have a nice roast."

The other two came back looking as one snapped, "That bastard ran off ahead of us...let's go Lady devimon promised us a good meal for bringing back that egg of Devimon."

It knelt into the river grabbing the now formed egg as they went off out of the woods.

ksAoNot.jpg

QiPX5ql.gif
KyjhbL1.jpg

Meanwhile the Apemon walked into the cave deeper dragging his bone across the ground, "Come come is it Devimon's princess...I was promised a good time so maybe you can pay up for skipping my turn." He paused placing his hand on a blood spot near the bushes. "Hmmm."

The apemon smirked as he pulled the bush back, "GOT YA!" He froze as he saw digimon now hiding around a hot spring with some of the digidestined that attacked them, "Shit....too..." He turned to flee as the digimon nearby started to charge and push the yellow gorilla out of the cave. The apemon stumbled back with bruises as the other digimon ran through him and fled.

The apemon slowly raised himself as his bone was out of reach glaring down the digidestined.

As he tried to raise himself, a Pipismon popped its head in, "Sir Devimon!" It paused seeing the group as it went to scream out an alert.

Last edited:
Always one to plan ahead, as the Apemon and Pipismon walked into the cave, they believed house the digidestined after all the other Digimon had fled, suddenly two large metal spike would come from the shadows above and impale the two servants though the chest and heart.

The Digidestained image then began to glitch before fading away as their image was replaced by Lobomon who spoke "Sorry Devilmon servants, but I'm afraid your Digidestained are in another castle, humans are a lot smarter then you think. I've been in this world for years now and I knew this location would be compromised eventally so I planned ahead"

In the real hidden location, Mike got a message on his Digivice telling him point 2-B had been found and the trap had been set off. "So 2-B has been set off, predicted that it would be the first one"

He looked at Kitty when she grasped his chest and hugged her as he said "Don't worry, one of my cave traps were set off but we're at point 6-D which is the lowest point of the waterfall where the most powerful Healing spring is.
When Danial put the Bush back in place and the wall closed behind him, it teleported us to a different section. You can only access this point with the AncientGaurumon spirit which I have, it's how I could never be found before"

Kitty would nod to Mike as she looked over at Daniel, "Guessing we should rest here till morning..." She took a deep breath keeping the shirt covering her more, "Sorry My name is Kitty Mary of England...uhm" She covered her face as she turned red, "Wait I mean its kitty...I am no way related to that throne cushion of a woman hahaha.." She sulked a bit looking over at Mike, "I know...I shouldn't be open its what got me in this mess in the first place."

Kitty would pout a bit as she looked over at Viximon, "I'm sorry....I am still getting use to this." She would reach for her sword as she pouted, "I know you hid it Mike, but can we please get my grandfather's sword..."

“Execution? By cannon?” Daniel couldn't help but ask. It seemed far-fetched. But their enemies had been very fanatic so maybe he should be surprised. And from how Mike said it he could already tell that he had seen some of it before he explained it.

He took hold of his Digivice as Mike mentioned something occurring at another location thinking a fight was imminent. But then it was explained it was another location. It would be hard to sleep knowing that there was an army outside. He may have had experience avoiding powerful Digimon, but not whole armies.

“My name is Daniel.” He said to her again during their introduction not sure if she had heard him before.

“A sword? What that really help us against Digimon like these?” He had to as at Kitty's question.

Mike said nothing just held her close before he said "I forget, I've not truly introduced myself to you Daniel, my name is Michael Fertar but everyone calls me Mike. This is my partner Gaubumon". Gaubumon bowed.

When Daniel asked about the sword, Mike looked at Kitty before looking back at Daniel as he said "Well, think of this as an MMO. Her sword is a legendary item that can only be obtained though spicific quests of varying difficulty. However all those quests are worth it, because you'll gain a powerful weapon that does Holy damage which is super effective against the forces of evil, it would also allow someone to remove the evil that corrupts someone mind to working with Devimon if there not inherently evil"

@BrightChaos @Princess_Kaylin
(Would we be able to skip to the following morning soon?)

The forest seemed quiet the following morning. The sound of birds chirping could be heard and animals moving around. It seemed the choas has passed. If looking outside there was no sign of the enemy and no floating island. Kitty woke up slowly as she nudged Mike by accident. She blushed looking at him as she spoke softly, "Morning hero..." she would glance over at Daniel as she runned her eyes. "Guess I should go get us some breakfast." Kitty would stand holding her side a bit as she started to try to find her way out of the cave.

Last edited:
Mike grumbled something but still slept. Maybe Kitty would notice Viximon was not there any more. As She followed the cave round, she would bump into someone.

If she looked, she would see a tall yellow person with a long tail. The person wore purple gloves but hints of white paws were seen through them. As they turned to face Kitty, the person was reviled to be a humanoid fox and clearly female if the amount of fur that covered her front was anything to go by, it would be unknown how big her chest was but it was certainly bigger than Kitty. She also had good cuves. Beautiful probably would be too little to describe her.

She smiled and pulled Kitty into a hug as she said "You did it, I'm a renamon now. And I'm now a lot stronger then before".

Last edited:
Daniel slowly opened his eyes realizing it was light outside. He let out a groan sitting up.
"What time is it..." He said groggy. Then the recent events came back to him and he looked around to the group. Mike was still asleep. He saw Kitty leave the cave. Wanting to be useful he got up and grabbed some of the wood to get ready to make a fire.

On leaving the cave he saw Kitty by a yellow fox-like Digimon. It took him a moment but then he saw how similar it had looked to Viximon.

"She evolved." He commented walking up to the two.

Kitty blinked as she looked at Renamon. She took a deep breath nodding as she glanced over hearing footsteps, "Uhm yeah she digivolved...this kind of happens Daniel...what are you doing did Mike send you to watch over me?" She crossed her arms a bit turning red, "Tell him I have been in this world for a while...and a lot longer than him....I mean I know he cares a lot but he does not need to baby me....I'm just going to gather some food."

She looked at Renamon smiling, "Besides Renamon and me can defend each other.....I mean I won't lose another to that virus type data eater..." Kitty would start walking towards the exit as she glanced at Renamon and Dan, "So uhm.....I am good at gathering food but more of vegetarian things.....I uhm...I'm not good at hunting other creatures...specially non sentient creatures." She looked over as she heard the wind in the trees at the entrance, "So uh.....think it's safe?" She was trembling a bit as she spoke holding her arm.....Her eyes zoned a bit as she closed her eyes tight clenching her fist. After a few moments she shook her head, "Still getting use to not being chained up and in rags......I will never forgive Devimon..."

A deer like creature rushed through the forest with a few smaller doe creatures. They passed near the cave and slowed down sipping water before hearing the two. The ears twitched as the male one looked up seeing the three at the cave entrance, It let out a howl as it turned away with the other two and booked it down the river. A cannonball laid with a big dent in the river as the shape of what seemed to be once Devimon was there. No body was left but digital stains marked the rocks with the river flowing away from the cave.

children-who-chase-lost-voices-guardian.jpg

Renamon followed Kitty, to protect her but also to eye her up. She was about the same height as her tamer, but she did notice Kitty and her massive shirt. Whenever Kitty trembled, Renamon was there to offer her a helping hand. Sure, Mike and Kitty were close but when it came to digimon and their partners, they were very close.

Renamon took note of their surrounding and watched as the deer family run away. Renamon put her arms behind her back and stretched out, her chest bounced every so slightly under the fur before she faced Kitty with a smile as she said "First things First Kitty, I'm going to hunt you down some proper clothes. An oversized shirt and no undergarments is not befitting for someone like you" though the undergarments bit was said low enough so only she could hear before Renamon kissed Kitty on the cheek before leaping into the trees and vanishing from sight.

It would not take long before Renamon would return with a new set of clothes, well travelling clothes was probably a better choice of words. She would offer them to Kitty and move her to a private place where she could change in peace. Kitty may notice that these clothes would fit her perfectly. (I'll leave it to you to pick the outfit)

"No, no. I can assure you that he didn't send me, and properly wouldn't." Daniel said quickly. He did take note of her blushing. He had to hold back a smirk from how funny it was. Then she mentioned the whole vegetarian part.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I've actually seen Digimon growing meat like plants on their farms. It's actually pretty good." He mentioned now smiling at the thought of it. Then hearing about the clothing shortage he felt obligated to help.
"I have a some extra changes of clothing. Their guy's clothes, but they'd fit you better then that. I don't think we're going to find a store up here." He said and let out a chuckle. But her Digimon apparently knew something he didn't as she took off to look for clothing.

Then he heard a howl and looked to see some strange creatures running away. Where those even Digimon? Lucky sense both of their Digimon partner's were absent. Just when he was going to suggest going back in when Renamon returned. He grabbed up a few dried tree branches that he had come for.
"I'll wait inside." He said and turned to go back in to give her some privacy. He walked back in to see if Mike or Blanc were awake yet.

@Princess_Kaylin @Mike the Bloodwolf @Karasuhime

VG4p0xT.jpg

Kitty would nod her head as she took the clothes. She would blink looking over at Daniel, "Yeah uh I kind of stole and built much of this into that big mmo.....much of it was based off digital data from the digital world.....its why I need to stop that thing....its destroying data like a virus."

She looked at Renamon hiding behind the tree as she slowly changed into the clothes. She would tug at the orange dress making sure to zip the back. Then she would slide the scarf on as she paused muttering, "right...we don't need to hunt....guess I was locked up for a while considering I am not thinking of the meat trees."

Kitty would slide on the cowgirl boots as she called back, "Alright I am dressed..." She would start to walk out of the woods a bit pausing at the meat trees. "Renamon...we need to gather much of this..." She would slowly start to climb the tree as she reached for the meat plucking one after another and dropping it down to Renamon. "Catch!"

After the meat was gathered, Kitty would take some of the meat from Renamon and walk back towards the cave. She stopped as she gathered fruits and paused seeing a soda machine in the desert. Kitty smirked as she picked up a stick and slammed it against the vending machine breaking the glass. She brushed it away as she reached for the soda.

"HEY!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!"

"THAT'S MY SHOP!!!"

A Gashamon began running down the hill shouting loud enough for anyone near the cave area to hear. "DAMN HUMAN!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME JUNK YARD!"

Kitty blinked turning as she looked at the Gashamon, "Uh...sorry they are everywhere...I thought they were just digital data of vending machines from my world....I ....I didn't know you make a living off them..."

Gashamon glared as he raised his gumball like face and waved his claw machine arms, "Oh so what just cause no one is watching it, means they do not make money off it....I mean geez I spit out.."

As Gashamon is talking he feels something and coughs up a capsule ball, "SEE I SPIT UP TOYS AND PRODUCT FOR DAMN SAKE! STOP SMASHING MY PRODUCT! WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"

Kitty gulped as she muttered, "I uhm....when I get home I will reprogram your machine into the world alright....and I will make you more currency..." Gashamon started screaming as he kept a slight distance, "WHAT SO YOUR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING....WHY DON'T YOU DROP THE STICK AND ACT LIKE A REAL MONSTER!"

Kitty stepped back near Renamon, "I am not a monster...I am a human..."

"HUMANS ARE THE MONSTERS HERE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! YOUR WORSE THAN THE LADY DEVIMON AND HER CREW!"

kOU0WN3.jpg

Mike was awake by the time Daniel returned and Gaubumon had just finished cutting Mike's hair for him so Mike now looked smarter with short blonde hair. "I forget that, we've all had different experiences in our year that we've been in the world, Kitty been a prisoner, I've worked for the evil guys even if it was just a ruse to rescue Kitty. What kind of experience would you say you've had Daniel?" Mike asked Daniel as he offered him a drink. Mike did not not have a lot left but he had enough for 6 people for at least a couple of days
--
Renamon listain silently to Kitty and Daniel, unlike her more playful Viximon form. Renamon seemed like a far more serious girl, even when her and Kitty were alone after Daniel went back to the cave. She still had a serious look on her face.

When the whole situation with Gashamon happened however, Renamon step beside Kitty though she did facepalm when Kitty began trying to defend herself by talking about digital data and fixing things when she was home.

After Gashamon moaned about Monsters, Renamon step between the two after using Diamond Storm to preserve the meat above her and said "I apologise for my partner behaviour about your shop, good shopkeeper, but one human does not make them all monsters, the digimon empire was the worst of the humans we've ever encounter but more often then not, human have saved our world from destruction by the many evil digimon that roam our world. You say humans are worser then LadyDevimon but then how many humans have you met? She is one of the first human to appear in the digi world for years, she made a mistake breaking your shop, but that doesn't make her a monster" Renamon took a deep breath before she said "Besides, I can easily make you enough money to pay for all the drinks and I can make a new machine" Renamon bent over in front of her Partner giving her a view of her shapely butt before she marked the ground with a cross using one of her claws and turned to Kitty once she stood back up with a smile as she said "Guess being the creator partner, allow me access to some of the code"

With that, Renamon turned back to Gashamon and said "I think you'll find this money more then enough to pay for all your products". With that, Renamon stood on the cross and an explosion of coins came out the ground, all were direct to Gashamon to pay for all the products in the machine. Once there was enough, the coin fountain would vanish before Renamon walked over to the broken machine and made a copy of it unbroken, putting it next to the broken one. "And that's your replacement for the broken one, which we'll take if that ok with you" Renamon added with a smile.

Gashamon blinked as he nodded to her and accepted the money and new machine, "Well at least one of you have manners." He would glare at Kitty again before prepping the new machine. He would glance back at the broken machine, "Sure take the broken one...or at least the product in it....this is more than enough for all of that." He would go back to focusing on the machine as Kitty took a deep breath, "Renamon.....I'm sorry I thought it was abandoned....guess programming stuff doesn't mean I understand the digital world as well as I thought." She would keep near Renamon as they walked back to the cave.

She paused as she walked in on Mike and Daniel, "Hey uhm....I got us food....and a stick...."

Daniel walked into the cave slowly not wanting to startle anyone who might mistake him for an intruder. He saw that Mike was having his hair cut by his partner. Good, the guy had needed it. He wasn't one for instructions skipping straight to the conversation.

"Well I kinda just got pulled in. It's hard to explain. I took queues from some of the lower level Digimon on how to avoid and escape stronger Digimon. I got good enough that I even taught few Digimon. I mostly just wondered until I hit Toy Town."

Daniel had to stop for a moment as the recent memories came back. The boy took a breath before continuing.
"Monzaemon welcomed me. I stayed there until...well you saw that part. After the attack I met Blanc not so long ago. It was her idea to come here." He said looking to her still sleeping form.

"Not sure exactly how long I've been here but it has to have been a few months at least." He added as an afterthought. Then he heard Kitty entering and turned back to her.

"Cool. Thanks alot." He said absentmindedly taking the stick. But after a few seconds he began to wonder and looked at it.

"What's the stick for?"

Renamon smiled and thanked Gashamon before using another set of Diamond storm to remove the products and machine out of the way.

She turned back to her Tamer and once they were away from Gashamon and his new machine gave her a soft nuzzle to her cheek as she said "Just try not to jump into anything before you observed the sitiation, we're lucky Gashamon is a business minded digimon, so all he needed was a new machine to be happy, the extra coins was to sweeten the deal, but don't worry, I've always got your back"

By the time, they reunited with the others, Renamon handed Daniel, Mike, Gaubumon and Blanc stuff to help her carry before she went out again to grab the supplies to create bags and whatnot. It seemed despite having those powers as a creator, she preferred to make things with her own hands.

By the time, she had made everything she needed. There were now 4 bags, one for each of the Tamers to match there digivice colours and then a spare bag for the digimon partners to switch between carrying.

Kitty blinked as she turned red and hid it behind her back. " It's nothing.....just feel vulnerable without my grandfather's sword is all...."

She would glance at Renamon and back to Mike. " Hey Mike....so I guess Renamon can generate the codes I did from my machine to make some digital items and life...." She paused a bit holding her head as she felt dizzy, Her eyes glanced over to Mike as she swallowed, "I'm fine....just still a tad weak from before..."

"Oh, no problem," Daniel said after kitty explained the stick. He also gathered his things back into his backpack and got ready to head out. He accepted the extra bag Renamon handed him. He had a feeling it was going to be along trip, but at least he had some familiar companions unlike before.

Daniel saw that Kitty didn't look good and quickly moved to her in case she collapsed. Was still still not over her earlier injuries.
"Hey are you alright?" He asked the sickly girl.

Renamon was quite happy with herself as Kitty told Mike and the others that she could generate codes and life by herself though she was curious as to why her tamer could not unless she could not access that power here. Like Daniel though, she went to her tamer side to hold onto her as she held her head again.
--
Mike noticed Kitty kept faltering so he had to ask "As I said, I hide your Grandfather sword not long before I infiltrated Devilmon castle. I can show you where it is but are you sure you'll be strong enough to wield it? I found while I used it that the sword draws on your energy to use it. Since i could become Lobomon by biometric digivolution with Gaurumon, I did not need it for my spirit warrior form but you do unless Renamon has some untapped potential that we don't know about"

Kitty would take a deep breathe as she snapped almost like her old spoiled self. "MICHAEL....I WANT MY GRANDFATHER'S SWORD.....I I NEED IT....I FEEL SAFER WITH IT NEAR!"

She covered her mouth as she snapped. "I'm sorry...i i didnt mean to..."

Kitty would pause as she turned to sit down. "Please even if I don't use it...it makes me feel better."

Daniel took a deep breath doing his best to remain calm as the girl panicked. She had been through to much. From what Renamon explained she wanted some sword that was hidden. But was it a good idea to go looking for something now?

“It's okay. You're strong without it.” The boy assured Kitty as she sat down. Then he looked to Renamon.

“Is it far from here?” He asked her quietly wanting to know all the facts.

Renamon directed Daniel to Mike who was in deep thought after Kitty had her outburst to him before he said "Alright, fine. We'll grab your sword but my point still stands". With that said, Mike had something to eat before packing up everyone bag with the supplies they had.

Renamon help him while making sure Kitty was fed and feeling energised before waking Blanc up to help them. Though she looked at Danial as he asked her if the sword was far, she could only shrug as she said "I don't know to be honest, but when I was in my digi egg, I remember hearing Mike taking about building something like a master sword shrine, whatever that is"(So I assume Kitty now control Kara characters now? Or are we giving Danial a whole new partner now?)

Last edited:
Kitty breathed heavily as she finished being taken care of. She would reach for Mike's arm using him as support as she looked to him, "Look...I won't handle it alright...I just....I feel comfortable with it near." She looked at Renamon as she then looked to Dan and the rest, "Look I am sorry I am a handful alright...I just...I ..I don't feel safe far from it...it's like my grandfather is with me..."

Daniel finished backing his things into his backpack and walked near the exit to join the others. He told himself that getting the sword would be best after all since it would improve the group's confidence.

“I'm ready to head out if you guys are. Who knows the way?” He reassured the others. As he stepped outside he had to shield his eyes from the light for a moment. The sun was now fully out and glaring down on them.

He turned back and waited for the others since he wasn't sure where this sword was. Then he looked around for a moment. At least it didn't seem like there were any hostiles in the immigrant area.

"At least it's a sunny day." He said to start a conversation.

Mike patted Kitty on the head as he said "There there; I understand, I lost my grandfather too when I was younger, you always want a piece of them nearby" Blanc woke up and quickly got herself sorted when she realised they were all waiting for her before walking next to Daniel. Renamon was of course walking nearby Kitty as Mike lead since he knew where the sword was. He smiled as Daniel began a conversation "It is, a nice bright start to our journey toguther, our partners are all fed and ready to protect us and we're united as well" He said to Daniel and the others.

Back
Top Bottom