Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of the Black Gears

For all their pride, the devil's seemed to have not paid much attention. One of the guards outside the room was actully a human who had been chosen by the legendary warrior AncentGaurumon. He was standing guard as Lobomon waiting for the moment to move.
After hearing Ladydevilmon give Devilmon the permission to screw the girl to his heart content, he knew he had to take the risk so clutching a flash grenade in his hand, he took out his fellow guard and then launched the grenade in, the bright light would blind the two devil's.
The young man would then rush in and free Kitty from all her bonds and chains Devilmon had her in before he took her in his arms before smashing out a window and landing outside the castle and then quickly moved away from the castle carrying Kitty in his arms as he said "Hello old friend, look at me being you knight in shining armour"
He quickly moved covering their scent and tracks so that nether Devilmon or his cronies could find them after the effects of the flash grenade wore off.
(I have the GM permission to move her characters)

Last edited:
Boarmon stopped to think about his offer. Going it alone had not done her much good. She relaxed and turned around of face him.
"Let's work together." Boarmon said walking up to his. The beast DIgimon saw his Digivice glowing. Her snout brushed up against it and s tingly feeling came over her as her data synchronized with the Digivice.

"I can carry you if you want a ride." The large Digimon offered.

------

Daniel had to push himself to run and keep up with the Digimon. He looked up at the fortress as they approached it. It was quite the work of art and engineering now that he could see it better.. He wondered if Devimon had truly made it.

"He would have little reason to leave it if he was just commanding his forces from there. But it isn't likely that he would directly manage prisoners. We should check the lower levels first." he said coming to a stop to plan their way in.

The two devimon and the Lillimon froze covering their eyes as screams are heard. Kitty curled up on the ground in pain holds her eyes as she cries in pain. She felt the chains and bonds on her still dangling as the man carrying her jumped through the window to the streets of the castle below. Devimon's men were screaming and running around the room some even shooting off guns before a loud shout could be heard over the floating island. "WE HAVE OURSELVES ANOTHER DIGIDESTINED HE TOOK OUR TROPHY GET US BOTH OF THEM THE MALE PREFERABLY DEAD. HE HURT LADY DEVIMON!"

Kitty looked up as her eyes stopped hurting and the moving stopped to hear the voice, "Hello old friend, look at me being you knight in shining armour" She trembled as she spoke, "m....m...Mike..." She shook her head as she quickly jumped still in pain to hold onto him, "MIKE!"

As Mike continued to move with Kitty to keep away from the castle, they would pass Blanc and Daniel. The digivice would go off pointing in the two who just passed direction. Kitty's chain still dangling a bit on the ground as it was being pulled up by kitty to stop the noise.

Boarmon and Hikaru were not that far on the D-tector digivice maps as well from the rest.

The chaos clearly helped them as Devimon's army was running around blind near the castle now.

Mike held her close as she held onto him. He kept moving to get as far from the castle as he could. Noticing that she still had some chains and bonds on her, he stop running briefly to help her get rid of the last of the chains and bonds.
He would then keep running until they got very far away from Devilmon castle where they would see it as only a small shape in the sky.
Mike finally stop running once they reach a hidden cave where he had been hiding for the past year. He would carry her to a spring where it glowed with a strong light. He slowly placed her in the spring as he said "Here, relax in this spring for a few minutes and all your wounds will recover. I've got some clothes you can wear if you want to get out of that dress. I can't promise the clothes will be fitting for a princess but they will allow you to easily hide in plain sight, then I sure you want to eat and ask me some questions".
Mike removed the helmet he had on, which had his shaggy long hair drop out of it before he brushed some aside to revile a large scar on his right eye, he would then turn aside to give her dome privacy as he began to make food for them.

"It's alright, I need the exercise," Hikaru jokes, "I spent most of my days indoors too much, I'm surprised I'm not overweight... well, I'll probably miss ToyTown, but something tells me wherever we go, adventure will follow. Best not to stay in one place too long."

~~~

"Good idea, let's-"

Blanc noticed something.

"... you're not the only human here, Daniel. Should we follow?"

@BrightChaos @Princess_Kaylin @Mike the Bloodwolf

"You're a determined one. Any idea where where we should head to next," She said looking to at the retreating castle wondering if he was going to follow it. They entered the forest. It was deadly quite because most of the Digimon had fled or gone into hiding when the castle approached.

------

Daniel had seen a bright light in the castle before. Consulting his Digivice he saw the signal was moving.
"Change of plans. Our target is moving." He said. He felt revealed as sneaking into the castle would have been very risky. He turned in the direction and started running. He would come to catch his breath infront of what appeared to be a rocky hillside. He whipped his forehead and looked around confused.

"There's nothing here," He commented. He moved in the direction of the signal and bushing through a bush he suddenly felt cold air.
"Wait, I think I found something." He said calling back to partner realizing that there must be an opening nearby.

@Karasuhime @Princess_Kaylin @Mike the Bloodwolf

b64543a98226cffc59ac3bd5b1014a90f703ead7.jpg

Kitty closed her eyes as she was helped into the spring. She slowly removed the tattered clothes from what she wore for the last year. She trembled as she felt her cuts and bruises all over her body. She took a deep breath as she felt Mike lowering her into the spring. She nodded her head as she felt her body tingling and the wounds slowly began to look as if they were getting better. She spent for what felt like an eternity in the spring as she sniffed the air almost drooling on the outside from the smell of actual cooking.

Outside the cave, Daniel found the brush keeping the entrance hidden. He could probably hear noises and water inside running... some kind of aroma from the food being prepped too.....

The digivices for any digidestined seemed to point towards inside the cave. The caution slowly turned to yellow and was starting to slowly pulse green almost as if the threat passed. It still pointed towards the entrance just at a calmer pace while slowly changing to a safer color.

YDJGJDT.jpg

The moment Danial would enter would be the moment a dagger would hit the wall in front of him as Mike stood up from the food protecting not only Kitty but also from anyone seeing her naked.
When he noticed it was another human, he stared him down as if trying to tell if he was friend or foe, after judging him, he said "Make sure that the Bush is covering the entrance once more and the hidden door will close making this look like a regular rock again".
Mike digivice then glowed dimly before Lobomon spilt back into Mike the human and his Digimon partner Gaurumon who then devoled into Gaubumon. Mike smiled at his partner as he asked "Guessed we used a lot of power in that escape attempt" Gaubumon nodded as he said "We did Mike, but at least we were able to rescue your friend, have you giving her that digiegg you found yet?".
Mike shook his head, "she's only just escaped that hellhole she was in for a year, I'll let her relax and eat before I do anything"

Daniel was taking in the pleasant scent of cooking in the when he caught sight of a blade flying in his direction striking the stone wall near him. He pulled back wide eyed at the random attack.
"Wait!" He called. But the only response he got was instructions. Once Blanc was through he pushed the bush back into place. Was this the guy who was in trouble? But he seemed healthy. The warrior devolved into a human and a Gabumon. It was some kind of strange fusion! Following the sound of water he saw a girl who didn't look so good. He blushed a bit seeing that she wasn't wearing much and looked away.

"So you were the one the Digivice was leading me too." He said looking away from her.

Boarmon continued down the bath with her new partner. Digimon were gradually returning as the castle cleared the sky. She sniffed the ground to lead Hikaru around hostile Digimon.

@Princess_Kaylin @Karasuhime @Mike the Bloodwolf

Blanc, following Daniel, was around and about the place. "Aaaalright then~. More humans? Seems to be a human society meeting here. How do you do, fellow humans?"

Blanc looks at Daniel for a bit.

"You really have an affinity for bumping into girls bathing, now don't you? I guess indoor bathing was invented for people like you," Blanc jokes as she speaks to Daniel. Just then, she catches a scent.

"Almost smells like Hackmon's cooking. But first..."

Blanc looks towards the spring where the princess was.

"... she's injured, isn't she? I believe I could be of assistance."

~~~

"I have to wonder where the castle went. Probably doing evil elsewhere," Hikaru converses with Boarmon. "You know, we've both been walking this whole time, neither of us can fly, so I was thinking that we could explore the oceans, explore some lands inaccessible by just walking. Where I'm from, Oceans are 70% of the World, everything else is the land us humans lub with our two feet."

@Princess_Kaylin @Mike the Bloodwolf @BrightChaos

Mike looked at Daniel and chuckled at the boy who though he had seen a naked Kitty. "You do realise that nether of you will get a proper look at her right?, there are a few small holes in the rocks that can be seen though but I'm afraid you'll have to get past me to truly look at her".
He got his first look at Blanc when she spoke as he said "Hmm, she should be fine, the healing spring's should heal the worst of her injuries, you can always ask her once she's out if she wants some more help"
Mike stretched out his body once more before he called over his shoulders to Kitty "Dinner should be ready in about 10 minutes Kitty, there should be a towel and your change of clothes on the table behind you". Gaubumon placed a yellow digiegg next to him as he helped Mike finish the last of the food.

"I-I wasn't trying to look!" Daniel said defensively. The fact that a third party implied that made it even worse then last time! He had more questions for this guy, like how he and the Gabumon had been fused before. But now wasn't a good time for it.
"We should stay here until the defense patrols stop." He said to Blanc before turning back to Mike.
"-if that's okay?" He added not sure if they were welcome yet. Looking to Gabumoon cooking he took off his own backpack and unzipped it.
"We have some food." Daniel stated not sure if they had enough supplies here.

-----

"The ocean?" Boarmon had to ask. This was quite unexpected. There must be more to this then he was letting on.
"I can't swim far. We'd need help from a marine Digimon or a ship." She stared looking over to him.

"You must have some specific place in mind to bring this up." Boarmon commented to try and probe deeper.

Mike chuckled as he said "Your welcome to stay after all, the Digidestained always stuck toguther in the game".
When Daniel unzip his backpack and asked about Food, Mike shook his head "Don't worry about food, there's enough here to feed three humans and two Digimon"

"That's great!" Blanc exclaims as she grips her trident. "I know I just said it smells like Digimon cuisine, but I am pretty curious if it tastes like Digimon cuisine too. What are the odds?"

She looks at Daniel take out some of his supplies, before following suit.

"Just wild berries and bread here."

@Mike the Bloodwolf @BrightChaos @Princess_Kaylin

~~~

"Now that you mention it, I do know a civilization pretty close to sea. It's best to start there if we're thinking of going seawards. This continent isn't too big, so I think it shouldn't be far," Hikaru ponders. "I believe the locals call it the Gomamon village."

@BrightChaos @Princess_Kaylin

“At least we'll have enough to eat for a while. And this place seems to have plenty of water.” Daniel said wanting to raise spirits. But Mike's comment did make him think back to the game. Things had taken such a strange turn a breakneck speed that he barely even thought about how he had arrived.

“So you found out about this place from the game as well. I think it's kinda how I had arrived.” He probed curiously.

@Mike the Bloodwolf @Karasuhime @Princess_Kaylin

------------------

“I think I heard about it before I fell.” Boarmon mentioned trying to best remember what direction it was from Toy Town. It was a bit more walking but soon the scent of salt water filled her nostrils.

“We're not far.” The grass turned to sand as the vast ocean came into view. Dolphin-like Digimon were jumping at a distance.

@Karasuhime @Princess_Kaylin

Mike looked up from the almost finished food as he though about his answer before he shook his head "Nope, I found this place only a few days after I was absorbed into game. It's the place where I met my partner Gaubumon and found this"
He told Daniel as he open his digivice to revile a small statue of AncientGaurumon. "This is what allow me to transform into Lobomon, it's an ancient warrior spirt from long ago"

03051c47157ea4ae92afccbb029291c7.jpg

Devimon was rubbing his eyes as he heard the noise. He glared as he turned around snapping at the guards, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE....WHO WAS THAT! I WANT THAT TRAITOR FOUND! I WANT HIM DEAD WHAT WAS HE DISGUISED AS A LOBOMON RIGHT!"

Two Hanumons ran around chaotic as one shouted looking out from the castle balcony. "BOSS DUE EAST DUE EAST!" Devimon quickly grabbed the controls as he turned the castle heading for the forest. "NOW WHERE ARE THEY!"

As the island moved, those still on it would feel the shifts...buildings began to fall over from the sheer jolting and Hanumon with other digimon fled all around in terror.

Devimon stopped steering as he turned leaning over the balcony, "WHERE DID THEY GO!" "I don't know boss...they went they went..." The island was over the forest near a waterfall and lake now. Devimon turned seeing birds fleeing some trees as he grabbed the wheel and turned the island heading out of the forest towards the mountains, "THERE THERE THEY MUST HAVE GONE THAT WAY!"

Lady Devimon tensed up as she glared over to Lillimon, "You go west...I will go north!" Lillimon nodded her head as the two took off from the castle with howls of wind from their sheer speed.

As the island went overhead, many would hear sheer panic. The two loyal Hanumon ran around in terror around Devimon yapping, "BOSS BOSS SHUT IT STEVEN...YOU SHUT IT PAUL!" The two often banged into and tripped over each other as Devimon ran a palm over his face, "I am surrounded by idiots."

Meanwhile, Hikaru and Boarmon came upon the ocean. A few dolphin like digimon jumped and played as they would notice several old telephone booths sitting there. A giant shell was off on another chunk of sand like island and a few others from Toy Town were already recovering from fleeing the chaotic attack set onto their town. A gabumon took a deep breath as he muttered, "Did....we ...lose...him"

A piximon slowly moved back and forth letting his wings rest, "Yes....but....we need to....rebuild."

dqKm64H.jpg

lqfpwYg.jpg

The others in the cave could hear some movement from the water as Kitty slowly raised out of the spring. She blinked touching her fully healed wounds. The girl would start to dry off with the towel as she glanced at the clearly big shirt and underwear. The princess sighed as she slid on the underwear and felt it drop again. She then tried on the shirt and it felt more like a dress than a shirt since it was so big.

Kitty slowly stepped out from behind the rock as she spoke, "Mike...uhm...the shirt works but I.." She shifted a bit awkward as her inner thighs rubbed together as she stood rather embarrassed. "The uhm...they don't fit or stay on..."

Kitty paused as she sniffed the air looking to the food. "Mike...uh is that.." She blinked looking up as she quickly hid behind him, "WHO ARE THEY!" Her digivice was beeping sitting near her clothes as she glanced and quickly rushed to grab her digivice pausing as it pointed to the others in the room. As she rushed those watching would probably get a view or two due to the shirt moving with her body but blowing like a sun dress.

"Wait they are digidestined....and what....why does she look like she is wearing a digimon costume or hoodie?"

As she spoke a faint cry could be heard from deep in the caves. A strange creature crawled out from a deeper tunnel as he spoke, "Who...who goes there..." He looked like he was starving and he had a strange old digivice hanging from his neck with a hole and rope in it. "Master...master is that you...it's been soo long..." The stranger walked out as he slowly faded from site....he was transparent as he glitched a bit. It almost looked like some kind of npc in the game code that was erased. His words could be heard as he glitched out finally, "You must end the Digital Master.....he will swallow the power of the devices.....you must become more than digimon....more than tamers.....you must become legends..."

The strange relic of a digivice was left on the ground with some kind of quest logbook left under it.

HrmoVWy.png

Considering there first meeting, the moment Kitty bended over to grab her digivice, Gaubumon immediately moved in the way to block anyone from seeing Kitty bare lower half. Once she had stood up, hiding her lower half once more, Gaubumon moved out the way.

Mike was about to answer Kitty before suddenly the strange man appeared from nowhere and gave them a quest that Mike was aware of.

It took a few second for Mike to speak though, a lot had happen within the space of a couple of minutes. The first thing he did was walk up to Kitty and hug her tight as he said "I'm sorry it took me so long to rescue you Kitty, now that your here, I promise that it won't happen again. And I'm sorry about your friend there, he must have been here before me but was scared of me".
He then answered her second question "That is Daniel and his Partner ermm, I don't think I ever asked" He said before looking at Blanc.

The yellow Digiegg, Mike and Gaubumon found suddenly came to life itself as it rolled toward Kitty and as soon as it was close enough, it suddenly hatched as a yellow Slime looking creature with a fox tail suddenly burst forward and landed on Kitty head where it spoke reviling a female voice full of love and hope but there was sadness as well. "So, you were my sister tamer before things went South, hmm, I think you and I are going to be great, but not yet, I'm not strong enough to protect you yet but after a good meal and some time for you to get adjusted, I'll be a Renamon and be strong enough to keep you safe"

Last edited:
Daniel know not to try and look at the girl from how over-protective the other guy seemed to be. He forced himself to keep his eyes on his supplies. But then Mike's comment made him realize that he had forgot introductions.

"Oh, sorry, this is Sistermon Blanc." He introduced her to the group.

Then something strange happened. A ghost-looking person appeared saying some ominous things. Just as quickly had he appeared he vanished leaving a Digivice and something else behind.

“Digital Master!? You mean Devimon!?” Daniel tried to ask but it was to late. He picked up the Digivice that had been left and looked at the book. What was this? And who was that guy?

Then yet again something unexpected happened. A Digi-egg started to hatch. It already seemed to know some of the others. Was it a Digimon that got reverted to a Digi-Egg? He still felt kind of out of the loop here.

--------

Boarmon came to a stop with her hooves sinking alittle in the sand. She listened to the Piximon and Gabumon talk about rebuilding. So they were not the only ones who had come here from Toy Town.

“Looks like great minds think alike.” She commented walking up to them.

“He will be missed.” She emphasized with the other two Digimon. She waited for her new partner to speak. Was there a ship around here? She did catch sight of a giant shell. For some reason she felt it was suspicious.

Last edited:
Kitty trembled hugging Mike tighter. She took a deep breath nodding her head to him before glancing towards the new friends in the cave. "Uhm...nice to meet you Daniel and Blanc..." She paused feeling the egg and looking over startled and shaking her head, "Rena...oh...uhm...yeah....forgot she was .... erased.." Kitty frowned as she rubbed her arm and froze hearing about protection. She squeezed her arm with her hand as she spoke up, "Hold up....it will be me protecting you....protecting everyone I will get my grandfather's sword and I will turn back into Kazemon...."

As the old strange npc appeared spoke and vanish kitty would stop embracing Mike and turn away all red. "I uhm....yeah.." She walked over leaning over again not meaning to show her bottom as she reached for the log book and old relic.

"This is a quest...I made this one....based off the old Gennai Myth....Mike...this is what made those digital masters mad.....this lead to recovering the powers of the old digidestined...." She would open it and blink, "Wait...it is different...like it took on the quest I came up with and filled in the blanks to fit into its actual digital world....."

She walked back and forth reading it as she twirled the old relic digivice, "So we are to head to the coast...and locate the one that lives in the giant shell.....do not fear his rage though he is a heavy and angry morning person...he is the one to ferry you to Tamer Island where the first of the original digivices resign.....beware of Pipismon....his grudge against others is strong for the love one lost to time and space....the rest is blank...like we need to complete this to fill in the rest...it has a burn mark for a device to be placed here..."

The slime fox looked at Daniel as she said "Oh wow, another Digidestained, I remember me and my sister used to hear legends about you guys. Though I must admit, i was expecting 3 more members since the original Digidestained was of 6 humans and their partners".
Eventally, Relemon noticed Kitty being odd, so she moved down from her partner head to her shoulder where she nuzzled her cheek which made her immediately digivole into Viximon as Kitty might feel her digivice glow as it recognised Viximon as her new partner.

Mike listained to Kitty as he nodded and said "Well, let's eat and rest for tonight and then we'll start our Journey tomorrow once Viximon digivole into Renamon. Daniel, you and I can switch between night shifts to keep an eye on things. So I'll take first watch after dinner if you and Blanc want to relax and use the spring to clean off.
Kitty, just relax and get yourself back to full health, I found your Grandfather sword but hide it before me and Gaubumon infiltrated Devilmon castle as Lobomon so we'll help you locate it"

The food was ready by now, as Mike got plates ready and shared the food among everyone gathered though Viximon and Kitty would get more then Daniel and Mike and their partners since Viximon would need the extra energy to digivole into Renamon.

Kitty frowned a bit as she blinked seeing the Relemon transform to Viximon. She would shake her head as she took a deep breath, "Sorry Rele...I mean Viximon...I just it has been a rough day." She sat down at the fire near Mike covering herself more with the over sized shirt. "Thanks........" She took the plate as she started to eat. She would stumble a bit over as she felt herself now leaning on Mike. "I am sorry I should have been more open back when we were just skype buddies...." She would look down at Viximon as she smiled seeing the partner stuffing her face. "You too Vivi...thanks for not giving up on me."

Dawn.Brigade.full.353851.jpg

2523fe604f9c5baf9847b983eb69fac995a6ef73r1-640-480v2_hq.jpg

Lady Devimon flew back to the island as she landed. She glared at the chaos and damage. "I GOT WORD NOW WHERE IS THE COMMANDER!" She floated over as she glared and raised her hand blasting two of the Hanumons away. "COMMANDER DEVIMON! GET YOUR ASS OVER..." Devimon slowly walked out of the castle as he spoke, "Mistress...we had a bit of a bump but not to worry we know the digidestined are in the forest....we are sending out the Pipismon now." As he spoke the top of the castle opened up and five bat like creatures flew out screeching and searching for life in the forest. One dove down picking up a random human who was screaming. It raised him as it used a claw to yank a digivice off the neck and snapped the necklace. The girl fell to the woods and slammed on her back into the rocks below. Devimon growled, "That was not the one we were looking for....do it again! AND DO NOT KILL THE WOMEN I WANT THE BLOND ALIVE!"

As he spoke Lady Devimon held up her hand with her nails growing. She smirked as she thrusted her hand through Devimon's back. He let out a horrible scream as she snapped, "DONT BOTHER THOSE WHO THREATENED US ARE LONG GONE! GO TO THE BEACHES AND WATCH FOR ANY SIGNS OF THEM LEAVING THIS ISLAND WE ARE DONE WITH THIS AREA!"

As Lady Devimon spoke the bats started to leave as ordered. Devimon grasped at the hand coming out of his chest, "MISTRESS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

Lady Devimon put her heel against the commander's back as she noticed the floating island almost away from the woods. She would smile as she pushed him off quickly. Devimon would cry out as he quickly grasped at the edge of the Island's wall landing next to the cannons. "MISTRESS!"

As the castle started to head over the digital sea, Devimon was losing his grip. He coughed up red blood of digital code as he clutched his chest more with his free hand. "Mistress...please...I won't fail you again....."

Lady Devimon took a deep breath inhaling the sea breeze as she looked over the forest at the sun rising. She smirked as she reached down lifting his hand before she reached for the cannon cord on the island's wall, "No...you won't" She flung Devimon in front of the cannon as the blast went off. His body flew backwards into the forest crashing through trees near the waterfall. The back of Devimon hit a branch as the cannon kept pushing. It was torn in half as his corpse splashed loudly into the water below.

Digital blood slowly ran into the water and started to seep into the water of the cave in the first pond not far from the camp.

Wgtbq3r.jpg

(Brutal)

Mike wrapped his arm around her as he said "Don't worry about it, I know you were just trying to keep us all safe. But to be honest, I'm glad I came to this world, I met my friend Gaubumon and got to experance life as a Digimon for a while." Viximon looked up from her food at Kitty as she spoke to her before jumping onto her other shoulder and nuzzling her again. "As long as you never give up, I will never give up ether Elizabeth" she promised her partner before going back to her food.

Gaubumon moved over to Danial as he said "Those two were pretty close friends in the real world so that's why Mike acts very overprotective of her. It's not been long since we've met you and your partner so We're always going to a little on edge around you but you do seem like a genuine nice guy"

Daniel waited uneasily as the conversation shifted to about Kitty's deceased partner. It seemed like their journey had been alot rougher then his had. Could he even give words of comfort to her without upsetting the other guy?

He was glad when the newly-hatched Digimon addressed him.
"There could still be more out there for all I know. We met up after all." He added optimistically leaning down to get a better look at her.

He accepted the serving sitting down next to Blanc. When Gabumon explained the relationship between Mike and Kitty he nodded to show he understood. Then the ground trembled and a cannon shot could be heard in the distance.

"Is there another battle going on?" He asked out-loud to the group standing back up.

Mike listained out as he heard the cannon shot before he shook his head. "Nope, not another battle, if I was to take a guess, I would say LadyDevimon has just executed another of her minions" Mike said monotone.

Viximon looked at him surprised as she said "You say that like it's not a big deal, that devil bitch is executing her own forces, people you know and Goddess know what else and you sound like you don't care".

Mike looked at her surprised before he scatched his forehead and looked at Kitty, Blanc, Daniel and Viximon as he said with a sigh "Sorry, there are things I've done that weigh heavily on my conscience. That devil and his bitch have done things that I could of stop, but if I had, it would of blown my cover.
I've lost friends, surrgote family and more. Lillymon was very important to me at one time, to see her reduced to nothing more that that Devil bitch pet really hits home what I've lost".

Mike sighed sadly before he stood up and took a deep breath before going to the spring and blocking a hole in the wall. This would prevent Devilmon digital blood getting into the clear spring water. He would then sit down again, letting Kitty rest her head on him again if she still wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom