Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of the Black Gears

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

DIGIMON: Digital Monsters

Conquerors of the Black Gears

Laputa.jpg

Music for the scene
As the night grew colder over the vast digital Desert, the Moon began to become covered in shadow. A floating Castle Island crawled overhead like a vast storm forming inside the sky. The towers of the castle glistened as the howling winds began to pick up. Screams could be heard from inside along with some snarky laughter.
Devimon2.jpg

jXlNVHr.jpg
((Please note the caps below are not for shouting but for stern dominant speech))​

Inside the highest tower, A blond woman in a tattered white dress hangs by chains against the wall. A dark looming shadow rather tall in height raises a claw like finger against her cheek, "I GOT WORD OF MORE OF YOUR DIGIDeSTINY FRIENDS.....I am serious....I will break them just like you.....what has it been four months your time being my guest. Why not just give in and join my team.....your crest isn't lost....I can bring it back to you and your partner as well...she doesn't need to be deleted forever....I know many who have access to her data.....just submit." The girl tenses up as she pulls away from the dark figure again. He grits his teeth as he raises his hand and backhands her. "WHY DO YOU DEFY ME YOU ARE NO DIGIDESTINED ANYMORE AND ALL HUMANS IN THIS WORLD WILL PERISH! THIS WORLD IS MY BOSS' LAND AND I CONTROL MOST OF THE EASTERN CONTINENT!"

"Sire .....We found another one.....shall we bring him here?" The hanumon raises his bone as he shifts his weight watching his leader. The dark figure steps out into the moonlight revealing himself as Devimon. "Yes.....go dangle the bait tell him we got one of his digidestined friends....and that she will be killed if he does not come willingly."

sAkngMH.jpg
Hanumon smirks nodding his head. Devimon paused as he raised his hand, "BETTER YET.....GET THE COLLAR WE WILL DANGLE HER FROM THE ISLAND WHILE YOU SPEAK.....ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS."

A rope drops off the edge of the island as Hanumon holds onto clearly a human girl wearing a white tattered bridal gown. The ape smirks as it drops from the rope 10 feet off the ground and slams into the desert sand. It raises it's bone to the sky as it slowly stands as it shouts, "HELLO HUMAN or MANS WE GOT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS....I SUGGEST YOU HAND OVER YOUR DIGIDESTINED CREST AND SURRENDER TO THE ALMIGHTY DEVIMON, RULER OF THE EASTERN CONTINENT!."

Kitty tenses up as she opens her eyes and begins to shout at a shadow of a man and some weird plant monster, "GET OUT OF HERE THEY HAVE NO HONOR. THEY WONT KILL ME JUST..." She let out a moan of pain as the rope was yanked and jolted dropping more to the desert sand. "Do not speak...unless you want me to put something in that pie hole of yours." Devimon pauses as he scratches himself smirking, "Better yet I her Lady Devimon is lonely....Hanumon...don't mess this up....and give me a few hours of privacy...you can do as you wish with the girl her usefulness is starting to dwindle." The shadow devil slowly turns and walks off back out of view towards the castle.

Rustling could be heard around some bushes near the strange human. A small creature crawled out as it chirped and hissed. It glanced at the plant creature and leaped. The small arachnid had red eyes glowing. It twitched and quickly hopped onto a plant turning the plant black. As another small Kurumon, the jellyfish lesser ranked digimon appeared from the bush, the creature opened its mouth showing fangs as it hissed and launched itself biting into the jelly fish. It clamped onto the Kurumon's eye and slowly drained the color out of the creature till all that appeared was ones and zeroes. The creature then slurped up the data and glowed as it grew into a rather larger form. It's body glowed white but razor sharp praying mantis bladed arms began to emerge and a bipedal form grew.
Kitty's eyes widened as she let out a horrid scream. The creature turned as its head tilted back and forth before raising its claws and clicking with both blade arms clapping them together. The eyes glowed a brighter red as it tilted its head side to side more. The Arcadiamon's eyes shifted into a dark black haze as it sat down and then rolled in the dirt. The male human turned to raise a gun and soon the new digivolved pink bladed creature launches and slices the person in half with a silhouette of blood. The body fell into two pieces and the digital crest launched and shot into the sky.

The arcadiamon walked towards the Hanumon as it nodded it's head hissed and leaped up climbing up the woman and the rope towards the island. The yellow primate grunted as he looked over and followed. "Oh princess I think we are having a grand time....you can hang here for a bit and think about what you've done to that poor defenseless human. I need to go welcome the master's personal pet home.." Kitty glared with crying eyes as if she saw some sort of ghost from her past. The Hanumon blinked as he spoke, "What's wrong human...did that pet of master's kill your old partner and all your friends.....no worries it deletes and eats the data so there is no way you will see a ghost of them.....better yet there is no way you will ever see any of them ever again.." The ape like digimon climbed up rather quicker as he called up, "HEY FIDO SLOW DOWN YOUR OWNER IS BUSY WITH ANOTHER PET!"

Daniel walked the forest more cautiously then normal. Thanks to hanging out with lower level Digimon the boy had gotten good at avoiding hostile Digimon over the few months he had been here. But this time alot of them appeared to be on the move. To make matters worse he had lost alot of time and night had set. Then suddenly the moonlight vanished as well. The boy looked around confused. Above he could see a few lightning bolts. Then he thought to look up and saw the silhouette of a massive castle in the sky casting it's shadow on him. He took cover behind a tree waiting as it passed over. From some of the Digimon he had spoken to there was a Devimon spreading his influence in the area. Was that him? He waited frozen in place feeling his heart beat in his chest.

Once he felt it was far enough away he relaxed some taking a device out of his pocket. He pushed a button on his Digivice and the screen lite up bright. Holding it out he used it as a flashlight as he ran at a cautious pace trying to reach the nearest village soon. If nothing else he could let some Digimon know about this. But would anyone even be able to do anything about a Digimon like Devimon?

Hikaru sat at a table with a few Digimon, eating some dinner. It had been a single night and a day since he was found in the middle of Toytown and brought to a home to be cared for.

"So, your diet consists of these... things?"

"Ahahaha..." the one he had previously identified as Omekamon said, "us Puppet & Machine Digimon of Toytown have very unique diets compared to other Digimon."

"Must be helpful," Hikaru says, "to have a diet identical your architecture. Food's on the floor and on the walls."

"We prefer to plant our corblocks & plushberries in maintained crops," the one referred to as ToyAgumon comments, "corblocks with diesel are the best!"

"You haven't been feeding me diesel all this time, right?"

"Oh, no, no, don't worry," ToyAgumon asks.

"Anyways," Hikaru starts, "I'm not sure if I should stay here for too long. I'm unsure if it's a good idea to host a host for too long, as such, I'll be leaving this town soon, and before I do, I want to say thank you to you all, Omekamon, ToyAgumon, and, ClearAgumon once he returns from his nighttime stroll."

Last edited:
12-10-2011_05%3B55PM_S01E06_Toy_Town.PNG

Music for the scene
As the floating island moved slowly across the sky, it arrived over the edge of the forest but mostly over Toy Town. Monzaemon stepped outside the block house as he glared up seeing the dangling girl, "Is...that....the hero Kitty.....what happened to her...." The teddy bear digimon tensed up as he saw two Hanumon jump down with clubs walking towards him, "YOU THERE....TELL US WHERE THE DIGIDESTINED ARE! WE GOT THE FALLEN BLADE WIELDER AND THE REST ARE NEXT." As the Hanumon spoke the second one came from the back and slammed the bone club into the back of Monzaemon's knee forcing him to the ground. Monzaemon screamed in pain as all around the town could hear. Many cringed as the two went to town beating the bear into the ground forcing stuffing out of his sides.​

Kitty cried out in pain as she heard him speaking, "don't cry princess....they are safe..." The bear spoke softer as his head went to the side. His body became data slowly as he broke down into an egg form from the beating just placed onto him.

A beam of light blasted through a fire place inside one of the houses and raised. A human spirit of Kazemon raised into the air and began to merge into Kitty's drained digivice. it formed into her hand as she cried out louder and broke her chains digivolving into Kazemon spirit of the wind.

She landed down as she twitched her neck and snapped, "Sword or not you killed people YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS!" She charged as she slammed her hands into the ape digimon smashing them into a building and onto a table. She felt a club hit her in the head as she tensed up and grabbed a club while bleeding. She started beating one of the apes over and over in the head as its arm became limp, "YOU KILLED MONZAEMON YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!"

Toy Agumon was frozen as the blood made a mess on the table. The other ape cried out as he jumped onto her back and bit into her neck. Kitty cried out as her form deformed and she fell backwards with the ape biting and restraining her.

"DAMN YOU IF YOU WERE NOT THE MASTER'S PET I WOULD TEAR YOUR THROAT OUT PRINCESS!" Kitty laid in blood of the fallen Hanumon as her eyes shifted seeing the human and the other digimon around. She gestured with her eyes hoping they knew to flee. The Hanumon grabbed her by the hair and began to drag her towards the hole, "DEVIMON IS GOING TO SHOVE HIS STAFF SO FAR UP YOUR ASS HE WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devimon remains pre-occupied as alarms are raised. He is so in focus with lady devimon that he does not even realize the chaos going on. The strange bladed digimon keeps banging at its cage trying to break free. The Arcadiamon cries out as it can sense the sweet taste of blood in the air. Two more Hanumon descend down the chains as they glance around, "Where is the human where is the others..." One points, "over there in that house with the smoke!"

Last edited:
The found of hooves came down the street as a peculiar Digimon walked down the street. Though Cho·Hakkaimon might not look that strange in this setting. She wore a metal big-like costume and dragged a hammer with spikes behind her. Her face showed some signs of exhaustion. She stopped to grab some cotton candy doing her best not to think of her past for a moment. She smiled devouring one.

But then a cry of pain pierced the air. She recognized the voice. Her hooves dropped the food and she forced herself to raise her hammer and start a run towards the source. The Digimon stopped shocked for a moment seeing the condition that Monzaemon was in. He had welcomed her here when she was in need. And there was in injured human she didn't recognize near him too. Her expression changed to rage tightening her grip on the Roketto Dīngpá.
"Hey freaks!" The green-haired woman called to the two ape Digimon charging them.
"Kyoushin Homerun!" He reeled back with the metal weapon before swinging it full force at one of the Hanumon.

"Well, that escalated quickly, but I don't think I'm going to tolerate that."

Omekamon quickly fires crayon-like projectiles at the Hanumon.

"Omekamon, what are you doing? Grab ToyAgumon and everyone and get out of here."

"And what about you, Hikaru?"

"I'm gonna help the lady," Hikaru says, his eyes shifting to Cho Hakkaimon for a bit as the pig-like Digimon smacked into the Hanumon.

"Then you'll need this!" Omekamon says as he materialises and hands Hikaru a giant crayon to use as a weapon, before proceeding to aid in the evacuation of ToyTown.

"Thank you. Now then..." alongside Cho Hakkaimon & Kazemon, Hikaru brandishes the crayon like a blade, slamming into the second Hanumon and knocking him backwards, into the first one that Cho Hakkaimon was fighting?

"I don't think these were made to kill," Hikaru looks at his weapon, then turns to his opponent Hanumon with a smile, "neither were forks."

"Hey, lady," Hikaru asks Cho Hakkaimon, "what's your name?"

@Princess_Kaylin @BrightChaos

~~~

Meanwhile, in the forests, Daniel would come across a cleansing lake under the shrouded moon. On a tree branch, he would see what looked like the clothing of a nun, the kobluk having a resemblance to a cute animal plushie.

If he looked, he would see the silhouette of a petite girl, her nude figure veiled by the darkness of the moonless night as she bathed herself in the waters, the contours of her unclothed body, cascading with droplets of water, only barely being lit by the limited light from the lightning and the bioluminescent Digimon that roamed about. Her hair seemed straight, reflective in nature.

@BrightChaos

Cho·Hakkaimon grinned satisfied at knocking back the first Hanumon who then collided with another. She looked to where it had been knocked from to see...a human with a crayon? It must have taken some guts for him to fight with only that. She couldn't help but grin at the idea looking over to him.

"Cho·Hakkaimon. But you might want to let me handle this." She resumed her fighting stance. But her vision blurred leaving an opening.

"Nyoi Bone!" One of the Hanumon threw it's bone club knocking her to her knees. He forced her self back to her feet breathing heavily.

~~~

On his way back Daniel stopped at seeing the white clothing. He reached over and touched it for a second realizing that someone must be nearby. With the castle floating maybe he should let whoever it is know? He turned his head to see...a woman? He blushed freezing in place. If she was a Digimon she sure looked human enough. Then everything went dark as a cloud covered the moon. Daniel turned around and covered his eyes.

"Umm...hey...Devimon's castle..." He said tried to call to her. This was embarrassing even for him.

"Looks like you'll need a hand, fortunately I have two right here," Hikaru says as he uses his crayon to parry upon the Hanumon, grabbing the end of the bone club, yanking to steal it. He was now dual-wielding.

"You insolent-" the Hanumon, having lost its weapons, charged flames in its mouth and fires a stream of embers.

"No roast for you today," Hikaru says, twirling the bone to deflect the flames away from the tired Cho Haikkaimon. These flames, weaker than the more signature, stronger attacks, were easy to dissipate. However, they were but mere distractions from the main dish - a barrage of powerful, fiery punches!

"GAH!"

"That human, thinking he can stand up to a Digimon. I think I'll make his death quick and painless for a bit of a change."

~~~

"H- h- hyaaa!"

The lady screams and blushes as Daniel tries not to look. She swiftly covers veils her body with her limbs - an arm veiling her chest and a palm to her crotch.

"L- look away! No peeping!"

Stepping out of the waters as the little waves splashed, she swiftly put her outfit on.

"... you can look now."

Before Daniel was a petite woman wearing a nun outfit.

She was grasping on to her chest and lower body, taking a few steps backwards away from Daniel.

"Y- you're not one of those... bad people, are you? The kind of person out for... people like me?"

She had a tinge of fright in her voice looking at Daniel with her shimmering eyes.

@BrightChaos

Cho·Hakkaimon stood satisfied as the Hanumon she had been battling crumbled to the ground. But then she heard the human make a sound of pain. He had bitten off more then he could chew.
"Stupid!" He rushed towards the Hanumon raising her weapon again.
"Dadada Minchi!" He repeatedly smashed the Roketto Dīngpá into the foe brutally beating it. Once it was clear the opponent could no longer fight she let her weapon fall to the ground. Everything went blurry and the world began to spin. She fell to the ground devolving into a large beast like Digimon with tusks. He breathed out a burst of air only realizing to late that she had used up to much energy.

-----------

"I-I'm not looking!" Daniel assured her keeping his eyes covered. He waited until he heard her saying that he could look. He saw her dressed in white outfit that almost looked like a nun. He hadn't expected to meet another human out here.

"No of course not." He said quickly before the feeling of urgency came back over him and he looked back up to the flying fortress.
"But there are some here," the teen motioned to the floating castle.
"There is a place near here called Toy Town. I've seen some strong Digimon there. If we make a run for it we should be able to make it." He assured started towards the village looking back to make sure she followed.

"You're freshly degenerated, you need to fall back for a bit, join Omekamon," Hikaru says to the pig as he puts the Hanumon's bone in his mouth and grabs Cho Hakkaimon's staff. He was now triple-wielding. "Some of your original power should lie here. I will fight in your stead."

He was now fully capable of cleaving through any Hanumon that further continued.

"How do I use this thing? It's called the Rocket Dingpa, but where's the rocket? Is it this button?"

With that, the Rocket Dingpa began to fly about and carry Hikaru with it, knocking the following Hanumon troopers that flowed out of the castle after the two current ones were defeated, as if they were ragdolls.

"WOOOOAAAAAAH!!!!"

@BrightChaos

~~~

"I hear you loud and clear~."

The kobluk-wearing girl pulled Daniel into hiding as soon as they were at the place.

"No time for heroics. Here, this should mask your smell. Rub it all over you."

The girl picked up some cotton, presumably what Daniel would recognise as the innards of a plushie-based Digimon like Monzaemon or ExTyrannomon, and handed him it.

"Do it quick. Now, let's not get involved with the current situation at ToyTown, but rather..."

The girl looks up at the floating fortress.

"... let's hit it at the source."

@BrightChaos

While catching her breath Boarmon watched as the stranger tried to use her rocket-hammer and was sent flying through the air. He would appear this guy was just as determined as her. She couldn't help but chuckle.

“I can still fight,”
He said pushing herself up on her four hooves. The beast-like Digmon pushed through the exhaustion and charge into the last Hanumon sending it flying. The ape-like Digimon turned and began retreating. Boarmon collapsed again to rest.

“I'll have to give you points for resistance.” She laughed looking at the human.

--------------

Daniel felt revealed when the colorful buildings came into view. He paused when the recommended using the stuffing to hide their scent. Some Digimon did have a strong sense of smell. Sometimes he had gone through rivers to hide his scent of he thought he was being chased. Maybe she had some experience with this. He nodded and rubbed the stuffing on himself.

But then she said something unexpected given her meek demeanor earlier.

“Wait...you actually want to fight Devimon?! That castle is bound to be full of hostile Digimon. We don't have that kind of firepower. Our best bet is to stay out of sight until they move on.” Daniel reasoned abit frightened by what she was suggesting.

“Besides, how would we even get up there? We don't have a plane” He added as an afterthought.

"Fight Devimon? No, no, we're just going to sneak around~. Surely someone's piloting this thing, maybe we can ask them to stop~."

The nun girl stretches her arms and cracks her knuckles.

"We're not going to need any planes where we're going~ too obvious, too obvious. Just say the words, and I'll get us up~."

@BrightChaos

"From what I've heard from the Digimon around here Devimon has been terrorizing for awhile. They're not going to stop just because we ask them to. These are really bad guys." Daniel continued to insist. Why did this girl think that was a good idea. Was it because he had a Digivice?

"I don't have a partner Digimon yet if that's what you think. We'd be screwed if we went up there. Maybe even literally from what I've heard!" He added concerned about the idea of her going up there. But he still wondered how she could get up there without an aircraft.

"Can you...fly or something?" He just had to ask.

"Nope," the girl added, before lifting and princess-carrying Daniel, "but I can do this."

The girl jumped from building to building, until the tallest was achieved. This jumping was fast, agile, high and by human standards, impossible. With one final jump. They landed on the platform, rolling into a hidden alleyway in the citadel, undetected by the patrolling troops.

"I had a very tough teacher. He was a nice guy, but his training was intense~," the girl giggled a little.

The Hanumon were being tossed around like cattle. A few fell down the ropes of the island as they saw the chaos ensuing. One hopped down near the Hanumon having issues with the princess. "Someone gag the bitch it is all her doing...."

Kitty shook her head as she glanced back towards Monzaemon. One of the Hanumon grabbed her as he felt a hit from his head. It seemed like the whole city was revolting. The monster changed forms glowing black as Cyberdramon appeared. Cyberdramon growled as he slammed the human several times off the ground and then tossed her ahead of him before kicking a toy agumon across the sidewalk. Cyberdramon glanced up as he heard the battle continuing and snapped, "WE NEED TO MOVE NOW!" His big hand reached down grabbing Kitty by her back and he jumped onto the platform of the floating Island. He shouted straight forward, "RETREAT WE GOT WHAT WE CAME FOR!" Kitty breathed heavily in her sleep as her blood drip from her head and hair onto the creature's foot. Cyberdramon shakes his head and tosses her to a few of the Hanumon next to him, "Take her to the master....make sure to gag her too."

The hanumon struggled to get back to the island as Devimon walked out from the balcony of the castle overlooking the chaos below in Toytown. "Let's send them a gift no one will forget."

He looked over at the chaos as he spoke up over the city, "Time to deal with the fallout.....let go of the vacant district." Devimon smirked as a part of the island away from many....very close to the others who snuck aboard began to shift. It slid as part of toy town with cries of horror and pain erupted. The small chunk of island that was not active fell from above landing and breaking over part of the town hurting Hanumon and toy town residents alike. "WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD CHILDREN YOU HELP A TERRORIST OF THE DIGITAL WORLD OUT THEN WE YOUR RULING LEADERS WILL JUST HAVE TO SHOW YOU NO MERCY!" The island turned as it began to float off away from toytown back towards the desert.

As this was going a few would notice shadows jumping and hiding among sides of buildings near the now missing section of the kingdom. "Hello..."

"I don't think I'll accept this as the end."

The remaining Digimon of ToyTown, with sheer adrenaline and strength, lifted and raised the falling piece of land with their bare hands.

"Quick, get the little ones out!"

"But- I see, there's no other option, I see. Well, Boarmon, I believe you are now called? Help me get the little guys out..." Hikaru picks pieces of broken ToyAgumon blocks and gathers them. "If you big Digimon insist on a sacrifice, then it will not be in vain. Everyone who can still run, run for it and grab those who can't! Bad guys included!"

Hikaru starts off by grabbing an injured Hanumon, running to the ledge, and placing him there with some ToyAgumon pieces. "I'll fix you up later."

Some of the Hanumon helped the bigger Digimon raised the platform.

"What the- hey, why are you helping the enemy?"

"I don't know why he's treating us better than Devimon ever did, even though he's the enemy and Devimon's the leader. He's giving us a chance to live."

"But we're supposed to die for our cause!"

"We're of the same species, but it seems that our views differ. If you truly are loyal to the cause, get our fellow brethren out!"

~~~

That was close.

The girl and Daniel barely missed getting thrown off the citadel.

As a few Hanumon appeared as a form of welcoming commitee, they were quickly shut off as the girl unleashed a trident to fire a sparking beam across their bodies, causing them to fall off the ledge and plunge towards their dooms.

"Let's get moving..." the girl says as she grabs Daniel's hand and begins to run up the walls to a good ceiling, taking a good look around, up and down alike.

Boarmon caught her breath and got back up. The island began to flee after releasing one last attack. She jumped to avoid some of the boulders that came crashing through the town. She surveyed the damage. The human girl she had seen before was gone. Had someone else got her? Since she lacked hands now she allowed some of the injured Digimon to be loaded onto her back and she trudged along bringing them to a safe spot.

"Yes it's Boarmon now. Are you sure these Hanumon will not turn on us?" She asked surprised at how forgiving they guy seemed. But maybe he was right seeing the Hanumon react.

-------

"Woah!" Daniel said as he felt her lift him off the ground with ease. He went wide eyes and grabbed onto her for dear life as she started jumping from building to building. Before he even knew it they were onto the floating island and he was rolling on the ground. He let himself lay there for a moment as his dizziness past and he regained his breath.
"Your pretty strong you know that?" He said still dazed alittle. But then he heard a hello. Daniel got up and looked at the girl now wielding at trident? He fired electric bolts at the Hanumon.

"You...are a Digimon..." Daniel stated now sure of himself. He had heard of human-looking Digimon but didn't think they were this convincing.

"Actually, I don't know, but some of them are helping us out now," Hikaru says. "Either way, I don't think it's right to let a bunch of underlings just die by the hands of their Master. Their job must really suck to have a boss like that Devimon guy. Remind me to read the fine print when I'm old enough to get a job."

~~~

"You flatter me, I'm just average really," she giggles for it.

"Well, of course I'm a Digimon," she says, "what else could I be? Teehee~ Anyways, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Sistermon Blanc, just Blanc will do. That's what my friends and family call me. Well, what's yours?"

@BrightChaos

Boarmon watched some of the Hanumon aiding them. He was right it would appear. It was her judgement that had gotten her cast out from the angels.
"You are a good leader. When exactly did you get in this world?" He asked of him. Had he come here to accomplish something?
----

"Oh uhh...sorry you just look alot human. You could fool most people. My name's Daniel. I kinda got stuck here during some game'e beta test awhile back. Been avoiding hostile Digimon since I arrived here." He explained to her. He looked around the island.

"So Blanc...what is our objective here? How is this thing piloted?" He had to ask pulling out his Digivice. It might alert him to danger.

"A couple months or so I think? Though ToyTown is my first sign of civilisation." Hikaru says. "Digital World, nice place, from what I hear. Definitely not the most accurate description, but what can I say?"

~~~

"Digital World culture's pretty simultaneous in subtle ways~. You know the cockpit of one floating castle, you know them all~, I believe... so it should be somewhere over there..."

Blanc lead the way, avoiding troopers in the process as they made their way to a supposed Control Room.

@BrightChaos @Princess_Kaylin

As the two slowly got closer to the control room, they would notice a lot more guards. The place was definitely a fortress for Devimon. Meanwhile back in Toytown, the rescue efforts were going well. A few digimon were trapped under the rubble crying for help. Two Hanumon and a toy Agumon. Monzamon's body remained motionless but the data started to form into an egg form as he was beginning to form back into raw data.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IMG='width:211px;']https://wikimon.net/images/7/7b/Devimon2.jpg[/IMG][IMG='width:209px;']https://wikimon.net/images/d/d7/Ladydevimon_back.png[/IMG][IMG='width:141px;']https://wikimon.net/images/3/3f/Lilimon_collectors2.png[/IMG]​
Devimon was pacing with a Ladydevimon and a Lilymon. He glared a bit as the alarms were sounding and Hanumon were dragging Kitty back bleeding from her shoulder. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS....DID YOU HANDLE THE OTHER DIGIDESTINED!" A Hanumon shook his head, "There are lots of rebels in Toytown sir.......a few managed to sneak up onto the island."
"Sneak....onto...the island...oh hahaha yes this is according to plan perfect....hahahahaha"

Lady Devimon and Lilymon glanced to each other as they turned looking at Devimon. Lady Devimon coughed a bit, "So husband....your telling me you can't handle a few riff raff...."

Devimon shook his head as he kicked Kitty's side to make her cry out in pain. "No no I lured them here to separate them from their partners I mean who would attack our base specially when our boss controls most of this world already." Lilymon smiles as she wiggles in her chains a bit, "Please mistress let me go deal with these problems for you...I have not had fun in a long time...."

Lady Devimon raised her hand as she muttered, "No we are to be at a meeting by dawn....we need to leave.....HUSBAND!" Devimon gulps as he looks over, "Yes pudding...." Lady Devimon cups Devimon's chin as she smiles a little too sinister. "You are to go deal with the threat.....hell man up....you can not just accept defeat....when we get back you better have this place fixed and rid of the rodents."

Devimon nods his head as he turns, "Yes I will do as you wish pudding.....and while you are gone....may I play with my pets some more." Lady Devimon smiles as she speaks, "Screw them to your heart's content..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enPb2Ic.jpg
Daniel's digivice would be beeping and having a red arrow move when he moved clearly pointing East of them. It was pointing to the castle with a faint pulse as if it was draining. Words began to scroll saying Danger Digidestined Critical...the device was going haywire with faint noise and lights.

Last edited:
Boarmon continued to excavate the derbies freeing the remaining remaining Hanumon and Toyagumon so that other Digimon could carry them to safety.
"You must be pretty crafty. With Devimon and other violent Digimon roaming the world you're still alive." Boarmon praised him. Then she stopped at seeing Monzamon still laying their as his regressed back to a Digiegg. She walked over and waited next to him with a moment of silence. She had not been able to save him. Once he done devolving she picked up the egg in her mouth to carry him over to where the injured Digimon was. It would be some time before he hatched.

------

Daniel followed behind the brave Digimon girl hoping she knew what she was doing. At least she knew to hide from the patrols instead of fighting them. She had wits. But when consulting his Digivice while they were hiding his eyes went wide.
"Blac...something is wrong. Somethings' in the castle. " He said looking over the to obnoxious building. Was it a warning that there was a strong Digimon like Devimon there? Or was someone calling for help?

"I have my ways," Hikaru grins, before looking at the egg Boarmon held in her mouth - the egg that Monzaemon had turned into.

"I wonder what that'll hatch into," Hikaru ponders. "Wonder if we could take it with us."

~~~

"If I degenerate, I could squeeze through the-"

Just then, Daniel's Digivice beeped.

"What is it, Daniel?"

As she peered, she saw the signs.

"I think this 'danger' is moving in. And there's another human here aside from you. And we also have the Control Panel to worry about... a lot of decisions to make, but I think our priority is avoiding this something in the castle..."

Boarmon heard Hikaru pondering about taking Monzamon's Digiegg. She couldn't answer with it still in her mouth so she had time to think herself. Part of her wanted to but it would be dangerous. On arriving she gently let the egg down near the other Digimon.

"Would be part to look after." She replied. But then he got thinking. He was talking about taking it with them.
"Where are you planning on going?" He asked the human.

"This looks different from the indicators I saw before. I think it is a distress call." Daniel stated looking at the device then back to the castle. The idea of someone being bleed out didn't sit with him to well. He hesitated but ultimately his conscience got the better of him. It was getting darker which would make it easier to move/

"We should check it out first. But we'll need to move fast and try and stay out of sight." He adivsed starting in the direction of the castle but stayed close to obstacles to try and hide.

"I... I don't know. This place isn't a place I know at my beck and call. It's a pretty big world, and all I can do is wander around in hopes that I find something good."

Hikaru looks to Boarmon.

"It'd be nice to travel with someone who lives in this world, someone who understands it."

~~~

"Then let's stay out of sight and out of mind~" Blanc says as she guides Daniel about. Her animal-like kobluk twitches from time to time, detecting foes to evade and run from.

As the seconds passed, they were closer to their destination.

"What are the odds that the Castle King is here?"

Back
Top Bottom