Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multiple scene ideas. Seeking females.

DevilWithTheDetails

Super-Earth
IC APPROACHES HIGHLY PREFERRED ALONG WITH A PHOTOGRAPHIC REFERENCE OF YOUR CHARACTER AND WHAT THEY WOULD BE WEARING!!! OR EVEN PROVIDE REFERENCE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE ON A SINGULAR ONE YOURSELF! Characters with a somewhat shy, innocent, or nerdy nature but open to others. Kinks I am interested or open to - Cheating [This one can be make or break most of the time considering how my mood generally is. I appreciate the taboo element of it], corruption, a slice of life, cuckolding, FFM, interracial, manipulation, photography/filming, naivety, shyness, consensual/or dub-consensual, plus many more as long as it stays within the realm of reality and stays out the realm of weirdness.

BANGBUS

They rolled down the street in their white 2016 GMC cargo van at the speed limit but as soon John the driver and Zack the cameraman spotted her walking down the sidewalk, John was unable to help but comment immediately.

“Dude! Look at how hot THAT chick is! I would drink her bathwater if she asked me to."

John proceeded to emit a childish slurping noise with his mouth that a sixth-grader would do to make his idiot friends laugh.

"Stop acting like a retard and just pull up beside her, douchebag."

Zack said while laughing a bit before putting on his serious face and rolling down the passenger side window while reaching over grabbing the small, portable 4K High Definition Sony camera from his backpack. John began to slow the van along the curb next to her, keeping pace with her stride as Zack hangs a bit out from the open window as he signals for the girl with his recording camera in hand.

"...hey. ....hello, miss? Can you stop for a second and come a little closer over here real quick? I'd love to ask you a question."

The Alpha Male
James walked along the forest path while texting on his iPhone and preparing for a brisk jog. On the surface he looked like the stereotypical college jock, douchebag who cared only about himself...and he was. Before he could pop in his wireless earbuds and hit shuffle on his songs his attention was drawn away by a young couple up ahead of him They were talking to each other right next to a group of trees covered in protest signs. From the looks of it they seemed to be in the midst of creating yet another one before James neared them with a whatever smirk on his face before he took more notice of the female. Eyeing her up and down from head to toe a bit before he put on his phony, friendly smile.

"Hey there, friends. Need a hand with anything?"

The Photographer
He strolled along the Downtown sidewalk on the slightly breezy but beautiful Summer day. His expensive high definition Samsung camera in hand, inspecting some of the previously taken photos from earlier. Dressed in a very professional yet casual style as his eyes scanned the busy streets and sidewalks through the pedestrian foot traffic that afternoon. A minute or so of glancing around he spotted her walking along the sidewalk next to a male that appeared to be her boyfriend from the way they held hands. Snapping a few photographs of the pair until they were about to round the corner and out of his sight. He began to walk himself as he picked up his pace to catch up with the couple.

"...excuse me. Miss? Sir? May I speak to you for a second?"

The Pick-Up Artist
The physically perfect male. The type of man other men hated. The type of guy that made women linger with their glances. The douchebag who seemed to have it all and didn't work hard to deserve any of it. His job? Professional pick-up artist. He teaches classes and has seminars for men that want to learn how to attract and date the women of their dreams. The type of men that reek of desperation and are willing to pay him their hard earned money. They never get laid. Never can they manage to get a girlfriend from their lack of personality, looks, social status, or personal issues. He himself has a fairly comfortable, non-stressful existence just from being a winner of the genetic lottery. He has slept with a countless amount of women. Whether it be the virgin waiting for marriage, the engaged girl who is deeply in love with her fiancé, the Instagram model, the Twitch streamer, the innocent Christian girl or even the hipster lesbian who has sworn off men for good. Where will he go tonight?

The Nightclub?

The Local Bar?

The Mall?

The Beach?

The world is his oyster.

The Charming Stranger {They location and character can be adjusted if something fits better.}
It was a breezy but fairly warm Spring day as he strolled by the coffee shop and spotted her sitting there alone for the moment, out of the corner of his eye. Cracking a smile to himself as he briskly turns around and walks into the cafe, casually walking by her table before sneakingly taking the empty chair next to her which was actually one of the few since the cafe was so crowded at the moment. Letting out a soft sigh.

"...you know...when I was in Italy, the coffee was so rich and smooth that I didn’t have to put much sugar. I really wish I could find a coffee shop like that here...”

His tone as if he had been speaking to her long before that for hours as he finished his sentence that sort of trailed off. Wearing a fashionable yet casual looking outfit. A bit of a stubble look on his face with that ever so slight greying in his facial hair which easily indicated he was at least twice her age. Shooting his smile her way as he finished speaking.

The Comic-Con Creep
The male had been enjoying his time at the San Diego Comic-Con. He was currently rifling through a stack of overpriced comic books that were supposedly on sale.... that is until his attention had been more so focused on a female cosplayer that had been browsing at some things from across the convention. She was with a male around her own age and that seemed as if he were her boyfriend. Eventually, he had left her side for the time being. Not knowing how long he would be gone from here if long at all. Seizing the opportunity he walked over towards her. Keeping a distance of 10 to 15 feet away and a bit off to the side but not completely out of her eye line. The man who looked old enough to be her father began shooting an expression as if he were ogling her over while he started taking out his iPhone from his pants pocket, pulling up his camera app and snapping some obvious and blatant photos of her.

The Talent Agent
SEEKING UP AND COMING ASPIRING MODELS/ACTRESSES. HIGH FASHION. CALENDAR SHOOTS. MAGAZINES. MUSIC VIDEOS. FILMS. COSPLAY GIGS. ...AND MORE! *LIMITED TIME SEASONAL WORK AVAILABLE FOR HOLIDAYS! PLEASE INQUIRE SPECIFICALLY IN YOUR E-MAIL IF INTERESTED!*

Feeling stuck at that dead-end minimum wage job? Feel as if your dreams and goals are slipping away? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Local casting agency seeking females 18-29 who have a unique personality and looking to break into modeling and/or acting. The unlimited potential of money to be earned and exposure to be had for hard-working women. Please contact me through my e-mail if you are interested in pursuing the opportunity of a lifetime. In the e-mail include information about yourself personally, your goals in life, and please include a headshot (body shot if possible.) What are you waiting for? LET’S MAKE DREAMS BECOME A REALITY!!!

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom