Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Natalie's Natastic Ideas!

LilNatastic

Planetoid
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and looking for some entertaining interaction with others on here!! Please refer to my F-List (here) for more information on my generic interests. If it's not showing or if it's not a "no", it means I've not really thought about it or it's negotiable. :) I almost always play as a sub, typically a brat that has to be broken down or controlled.. and I'll almost never make it easy on you.

I'm big into role reversal and mental domination just as much as anything physical. I'm also a real fan of forced body modification, whether breasts, piercings, tattoos, etc.

If you have an imagination, use it! If you want something, take it! I absolutely much prefer male partners, but we can definitely talk forced lesbian acts or similar ideas. I highly doubt I could pull off being a lesbian domme, though.

All images are just concepts I have in my head for the characters I would play and are ENTIRELY negotiable.

I am also open to any and all suggestions, so please let me know if you think I might be good for an idea that you had!

*Please send me a PM if you are interested in pairing up so I can keep this thread clean! Thank you!!!*

Interrogation Turnaround: A CIA spy infiltrates the headquarters of an international cartel of slavers. She manages to corner and interrogate one of the leaders, but things get out of control and she ends up being the one who is interrogated and captured. Will she give up her information, and more importantly will she be able to get free?
38544282-full-length-sexy-detective-spy-woman-brunette-holding-gun-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

The Black Room: A young, spoiled college girl goes to an underground club that some friends told her about. Unaware that it is a domination club with some very, very serious patrons, she manages to piss off the wrong person at the bar and quickly loses any control over the situation. I would prefer a male partner on this one, but I could see it working with a dominant female partner, considering my character isn't actually choosing who she pisses off.
latest

The Last Hunt: A slaver with a long, successful career looks to finally retire and enjoy his riches. Before he can, though, he has to do one final hunt. Before, he always hunted for others, but this time he would be hunting for himself. A random stop at a downtown flower store presents him with the perfect target.. me.
12632614113_0845c246f9_b.jpg

Personal Health: A private nurse is lured to a remote mansion with the promise of a well paid job, only to discover it wouldn't be medical care that she would be providing, but service of an entirely different nature. The background of the captor is entirely up to my partner and can be negotiated.
Uniform-Scrub-Tops-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom