Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even perfection can be ruined (Liblazexspud)

He listened to what she said and instead of feeling like shit for forcing her into something he only felt.. angry. All he could think was how fucking dare she! Tell him what he could and couldn't do!! He gritted his teeth almost chipping one of them and taking a deep breath just waiting. He walked up to the door slowly and stood next to it "I.... I'm sorry.. You're right" He said in the most empathetic voice he could fake. Some part of him must have been genuine but it was starting to fade away from anger and the stress of his job "You're right.. I shouldn't treat you like that.. and.. I'm very sorry.."

Liana was lay face down on the bed her face buried in Shaun's pillow as she dealt with the emotion she was feeling. She couldn't understand his anger, his treatment towards her. Things used to be so easy before but as the months went by things kept getting worse. She knew that they were going to hit rough spots in their relationship but nothing would prepare her for this. This was not a normal thing and she could acknowledge that but just didn't know how to actually deal and solve what they were going through.

She looked up as she heard him say sorry to her for his behaviour. A huge part of her believed his words but there was that heavy oppressing feeling that if she opened the door she would remember for a long time. She got up from the bed and patted to the door and contemplated at the idea of sleeping alone. She unlocked the door and went back to the bed.

"The door is open" she called and crawled into bed her back towards him.

She unlocked the door and he turned to the closet, grabbing duck tape and walking into the bedroom. Opening it and walking up to her laying on her front calmly. he then quickly got onto the bed and sat on her ass, grabbing both of her arms and yanking them behind her back. Putting ont on top of the other and then wrapping the duck tape several times around her wrists and forearms together. "YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHEN I CAN OR CAN'T DO SOMETHING!" He screamed at her, a swift blow to the back of her head. A hard smack and slap hit her face into the bed with a lot of force, He then punched her in the center of her back right on her spine with a lot of force. "YOU DON'T WANNA LISTEN!? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU BECOME MY ACTUALL FUCKING PUNCHING BAG THEN!"

Liana was caught of guard as he sat on her ass to hold her in place and quickly bound her arms. She did her best to buck her hips but despite not being at the gym Shaun had retained alot ot the muscle he had gained there. "Shaun stop!" She cried out as she continued to struggle only to freeze when her face violently hit the bed from his slap. Tears instantly fell from the pain she felt. She tried to complain to him but her words turned into a painful screams his punch landed on her back. Her body spammed from were the hit landed. Sobs racked her body. "Please Shaun this isn't you" she cried out him her blue eye full of fear.

Turning her around he delivered another large and devastating blow to her abdomen, again and again! Smashing his white knuckled fist to her stomach and her ribs. Punching again and again over and over, starting to turn her skin bright red and slightly purple. "NOT ME!? This is who I am!! You fucking love me!" He screamed at her, getting closer and closer to her face with a scowl.

Liana's breath escaped her as he continued to rain down blows on her body. "I'm sorry Shaun I'm" she cried out in hopes he'd stop hitting her. She whimpered as he yelled that this was who he was. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she continued to cry. Each time she took a breath it was short and ragged from the pin racking her body.

He finally let her go, dropping her to the floor and looking down at her. Towering over her body and panting a bit, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants he let his massive cock out. His cock bounced out and then stood up. Throbbing and pulsing he looked at her "Now suck my cock! You wanna show me you're fucking sorry? Then show me!" he demanded and barked at her. Growling a bit and spreading his legs a little bit, waiting for her to start moving again. He gently kicked her thigh "Now!"

Liana whimpered as he let her go. She had wanted to curl up to try and forget about the pain racking through her body but Shaun had a different idea. She hissed softly as she struggled to get into a kneeling position with him kicking her it didn't help but caused her to stumble and hiss once more. it didn't take long of her mouth to find it was to his throbbing cock once she found a painless position to pleasure him from. Her movements were sluggish as she tried to find a good pace. At first, it was only the tip that she takes before long she is taking most of his cock into her mouth it had been a while since he had asked for oral that she was struggling to breathe as she tried her best to take the rest of him into her mouth.

He got rather frustrated with how slow she was blowing him, he remembered her doing a much better job than this! She wasn't fulfilling her job as his girlfriend well at all. He decided he would give her a little 'help' with her job, placing both of his hands on the back of her head he grabbed rather hard and started bobbing her head just a little faster. Then when he knew he had a good grip on her head he knew he could now get away with a few things. Grabbing her head he started fucking her rather vigorously, slamming his entire length inside of her throat and then pulling out only to slam it in again! He did this over and over not letting up and showing her who was boss and king of this fucking house.

Liana's eyes widen with panic as Shaun took control of the blow job. She was choked and gagging around his gritted. Spit leak from her mouth desperately tried her best to catch her breath every time he pulled out of her mouth. Tears mixed with the spit as her eyes continued to water.

"Who's the fucking man of the house!? Who is!" He screamed at her looking rather angry and frustrated "Who do you never say no too!"

Liana struggled as he spoked and asked who was the man of the house as she caught her breath "You are Shaun" She said to him her mouth and through aching from the abuse he had just heaped on her.

when she said that the flood gates opened up and he was able to fill her mouth and drown her throat in his thick foul tasting seed! he thrusted his long shaft down her throat multiple times over and over again his thighs shivering and his face looking very relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom