Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even perfection can be ruined (Liblazexspud)

LiBlaze

Super-Earth
The summer sun beamed down angrily at the pedestrian in the busy city streets. The heat rose off the sidewalk which didn’t help anyone much as they traveled to their destination. A particular female has just been released from duty and was happy to bo on her way home early but, very disgruntled at how hot and humid it was outside. The moment she exited the hospital she had to place her long hair in a bun to keep cool as possible. She had planned to make Shaun his favorite food but thought better of it take out would be the option for tonight. She quickly made her way to the stuffy and stinky train station and waited with the other travelers for the train to arrive. She leaned carefully forward and her blue eye followed the tracks into the tunnel hoping to see the the approaching lights of the train. She sighed in relief as the lights grew closer. She quickly boarded the train she and many others sighed with relief as the cool air hit their heated skin. Thankfully she only had to be on the train for three stopssince she lived over the bridge. What she would do was stop at the confectionery store and get Shawn his favorite confection. The train right felt extremely long despite only being on for fifteen minutes. She quickly exited the train despite the cool the hygiene ot the lack of hygiene many had made her nauseous and would rather deal with the sweltering heat from outside.

She enter Don Solis' Dulceria and smiled the the elderly lady at the counter. “How are you Ms Maria?” she asked the lady.

“Good, Liana. Ralph was starting worry that you moved. We haven’t seen you in so long and that handsome young man hasn't been in either" the elderly woman said.

“Well I started my residency and Shaun had been working a lot.” Liana explained. “But, I’m here to pick up Shaun’s favorite. He's been a bit cranky lately so I'm hoping this will cheer him up a bit" she added.

“Yes, we understand. Here you go Ralph just pulled it out the over an hour ago." Maria said and handed her the packed sweet.

“Thank you,” she said and paid for the sweet.

Liana walked through the quiet neighborhood looking around as a smile formed on her lips. It had taken Shaun and her a long time to find this apartment. It was a bit pricey but she footed most of the bill without much thought. Her residency was paid allowing them to live comfortably and if they were struggling her vast savings account was available for them. She stopped at a modest two story two family home. They had fallen in love with the apartment because it was sound proofed. They had agreed once at that time they were both in school and needed as much silence as possible. Liana entered the two bedroom apartment and moved toward the kitchen. She placed the treat into the oven to keep it as a surprise for Shaun. She hoped they could spend sometime together tonight between her residency and his job it seem impossible for them to have any time to themselves.
She enter the shower quickly and washed away the days sweat and grime. Her eyes fluttered closed as her hand lather up her body with soap wishing it was Shaun's hands it had been so long since they had been intimate. She quickly let herself out the sensual trance she had fallen in and stopped out the shower and grabbed some of his clothes and set out to order food so when Shaun the food would still be warm.

Shawn had been working most of his time at a horrible job, his work started off as a telemarketer. He was supposed to try and take money from as many people as possible, his company using scheamy and evil tactics to try and get as much as he possibly could. During the first week he had to call as many old people as he could only to have them give up their life savings for what pretty much amounted to a pyramid scheme. The next week he was pushed over to the department of complaints... Where he would hear the same customers telling him about how their money was gone, hearing one woman cry about feeding her children.. There was nothing he could do and it made his blood boil. But he didn't dare tell his girlfriend. She was already paying for everything!! She was making most of the money and if he told her that his job was the worst thing he's ever had to experience in his life he knew that she would tell him to quit. He didn't want that, he already felt like a mooch and a leach for not providing as much as her.. he was trying! but he couldn't help it, he would just have to wait it out and get more money.. Deal with this himself.

When the day was done he was happy to leave the horrible building, even if it had air conditioning he felt like he should be in hell for what he was doing. Not in some horribly nice office building where the suits made him take away money from people that didn't deserve it. Walking home he always took the long way, refusing to take a bus. Now during the winter months not to long ago it was a great way to cool off and calm down before he got home. Able to push down his feelings and enjoy the rest of the day. But with this horrible heat he was sweating and getting much more worked up by everything, instead of the cool calming breeze making him calm down. It was the annoying sound of crickets ringing in his ears! If he took the bus or the subway he knew it would be much worse. Seeing all those people crammed in the car even if it was cold would make him annoyed again. He would have to deal with everyone pushing up against him..... No. He didn't want to do that, he just needed to calm down.

By the time he got home he didn't want to talk to anyone or deal with anything. He just wanted to eat and go to sleep. Dealing with his girlfriend wasn't so much a pain as it was annoying, she was overly sweet but he needed to vent. He couldn't to her and that's just the reason she annoyed him right now. Walking through the park he finally saw their apartment, thank god it was fucking noise proof.. He wouldn't be able to handle all of this crap and then noisy neighbors waking him up in the middle of the night also

Getting home he opened the door and took a step in, untying his tie and dropping it on the floor. His finger moved to his top button and he kicked his shoes off at the door, something Liana had asked him not to do many times. He honestly didn't think it was a big deal and didn't care, unbuttoning his top three buttons and shuffling over to the armchair. he sat down with a grumpy expression and sunk into it just staring at the wall. To Liana she wouldn't know what could be bothering him, his job was much easier than hers! By quite a lot, the first couple of days he got the job he was so excited and seemed like he was enjoying it, that was before he realized what he was doing to people.

He sighed and slumped a bit more into the chair, looking up at the ceiling, at least he would have some time alone before Liana got here... Or so he thought.

Liana smiled as she entered the livingroom Shaun was sitting in his armchair. Her blue eyes looked him over worry quickly etched itself on her face as she noted how exhaustedhe looked. Had she been so careless and so wrapped up in herself that he looked so worn. She quietly padded by thinking it was a good idea to let her distress a bit before distributing him. She made her way to the entrance hall and anger flashed through her eyes as she found Shaun's tie and blazer crumpled on the floor by the closet. She really could understand what was so hard of having up his this as he walked in. It wasnt as if the closet was on the other end of the livingroom. She swallowed her ire wanting to enjoy the night with Shaun.

"Love," she called softly not wanting to startle him " why don't you go relax under a hot shower the food will be here soon and I have your favorite dessert from Don Solis."Liana added tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Liana didn't linger and made her way to the dinning room. Where she set up the plant and silverware for the dinner they would have. After another ten minutes the door bell. She thanked the delivery guy ignoring his roaming eyes and plated Shaun's favorite food and placed her own food on her plate.

She took a seat the lights were dim creating a romantic and soothing mood. She took her seat and waited for Shaun before eating.

Shaun didn't even realize she was in the house before she called out to him! Jumping in his seat he looked in her general direction, "Uhm.. Yeah, thanks sweetie. I'll go do that" He wasn't sure how long she had been in the house for or if she entered a while ago. Either way he was thankful that she didn't yell at him about his shoes and tie, he would have gotten to it eventually but he really didn't need her bickering at him the second he got into the door today. A hot shower sounded really nice actually, he got up and made his way to the shower.

While getting up from his chair he felt his back ache a little bit, he grumbled. Just another thing to add onto, a pinched nerve in his back. He shrugged it off and started unbuttoning his shirt while walking into the bathroom. Taking it off before reaching the bathroom and then tossing it into the laundry basket next to the tub. He got undressed rather quickly, sweaty and annoyed he jumped into the shower and made sure it was as hot as all hell! It was much hotter than outside and once he got out it felt rather cold in the house by comparison. he put a towel around his waist, tucking it nice and gently so that it wouldn't fall down and made his way to his bedroom.

Getting into the bedroom he dressed rather sloppily, he didn't realize that dinner was supposed to be romantic so he just dressed how he normally would getting back from work. In a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, just a red color that showed off his body a little bit but more importantly let his skin breath. then he put on some shorts and walked dropped his socks on the floor. Next to the laundry basket, once again something that Liana hated but he didn't really see the problem with. Once he was going to do laundry he would put everything in the basket it wasn't like it had to be all in the basket for him to do laundry. Walking into the kitchen he noticed his tie on the floor, grabbing it and forcing it into his pocket. Cleaning up his tie but leaving the shoes a mess.

He smiled at her and sat down at the table, realizing he might have... Not dressed appropriately. "So? What's for dinner" he smiled and tapped his foot thinking about the other things he wanted to do. Like watch some TV and maybe just relax on the sofa, but he had to have dinner with her first

Liana hummed softly as she waited for Shaun to come back to the the dinning room. She looked up and him and stood something that had become a habit for her. It was a way for her to acknowledge him as the head of house. She took in her state of dress and bit her rose lips slightly as her mind wandered to her physical needs that had been heavily ignored the past few month. Her cheeks reddened as if she was a school girl as she imagined once more today his hands exploring her naked body and having his way with her. She felt a bit mortified as Shaun's voice pieced through her fantasy and went to the kitchen to bring out their food. She kissed his cheek and placed his food I front it him and took her seat next to him. She poured them wine and began eating.

"How was work today?" She asked trying to start a conversation not knowing she was threading on dangerous waters for a topic.

He waited to be served, scratching the back of his neck and feeling a little ashamed that he wasn't dressed as good as she was. He hadn't had the time to think about sex much and the stress stopped his libido from wanting him to have his way with her.. She kissed his cheek and he chuckled a bit "Thank you so much babe. Work was...... work" He said poking at his food with the fork, he didn't want to talk much about it. Looking down at his fork and food he had no idea that she was thinking about him in such a way right now. He sighed, poking his food and then looking up at her. "Your day?" He asked wondering how she was and what she was doing.

He noticed her attempts at romanticizing the situation, getting all dressed up and putting on the reddest lipstick she had. He wasn't feeling it tonight "Look... I'm sorry babe, I'm not... feeling it tonight.. You know what I mean? I.. I don't feel all that horny. I'm really sorry to shoot you down, or say it outright Liana. I'm sorry" He said looking back down at his food and poking it with his fork again eating it rather slowly.

Liana took the first bite of her food, the food was great as always but as she looked across from her and found Shaun picking at his food. She frowned at his reply about work but said nothing at least not immediately. "My day at work was good. I was released early and was able to plan our dinner" she said with a smile. The hope she had at the beginning slowly starting to fade.
"Shaun..." she started placing her fork down her voice full of uncertainty. "Has something happen at work or have I done something to upset you?" She asked softly her eyes searching his face for any indication of a lie.

She could over look their lack of sex life after all they were days he had wanted sex but she had been so drained from the residency and he respected that. No she was upset at the lack of communication they seemed to be having. "If work has you that stress quit she said a bit more forcefully than she had intended. "I dont mind pick up all the responsibilities until you find a company you love Shaun" she added blue eyes hard with anger at how their relationship seem to be deteriorating.

She said about how she could pick up all the responsibility and that made him a bit angry, he gritted his teeth for a moment and then looked down at his dinner. "Its fine! I said it was fine! Nothings annoying me about work! What's annoying me is this constant picking at me!" He said that rather loudly and then looked down at his dinner. Shoveling the food into his mouth faster than before. He finished his meal quickly and then grunted "I thought i'd get a moment when I got home today to just relax! But you were here so that plan failed. I'm not letting you take all the responsibility! So don't say it again!" He shouted.

He stood up and walked away from the table not saying anything about dinner and going to their room, he laid down and closed his eyes taking off all his clothes except for his underwear. Got nice and comfy in bed and cuddled up with the blanked, feeling horrible that he just yelled at her.

She flinched at the tone of his voice. She couldn't remember a day in her life that he ever raised his voice at her no matter how upset he was. She bowed her head and didn't look up at him for the rest of dinner. Liana picked on her food taking a bit of the meal here and there. Shaun, on the other hand, seemed to inhale his food and left her at the table by herself. Her eyes burned as she willed herself not to cry about what had just happened between them. Liana decided that rushing to bed was pointless she would have enjoyed just been held but wasn't sure of Shaun's mood. She deliberately took her time to clean and put any leftovers away.

Liana stopped at their bedroom door unsure whether or not to sleep in bed or just go to the spare bedroom. It wouldn't be so hard if she could tell if Shaun was sleeping by just listening. SIghing she moved away and went to the linen closet and grabbed an extra blanket. She closed the door softly behind her and crawled into bed emotionally exhausted from a five-minute conversation they had. It didn't take long before she fell into a restless sleep.

Shaun was able to sleep rather well actually, yelling at her was a bit of stress relief that he needed. He needed to be frustrated at someone, feeling great from being angry even if it was only for a little bit. He got up in the morning and looked around, finding Liana in the spare room. He walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead, "Morning beautiful.. I.... I'm so sorry I lost my cool today, I want to make it up to you. You shouldn't have to deal with that.. Today, I'll make dinner, and I'll show you exactly how much you mean to me." He took her chin and kissed her very gently on the lips before standing up and leaving the house. Grabbing some toast before leaving, he always had to go to work before she did anyways.

When he got to his job he actually felt amazing, having that outlet of stress was great! But he didn't like being mean to his girlfriend obviously... Maybe he would go to the gym, he hadn't gone in so long. He should take up punching things again, that could help him with the anger and frustration.

Liana woke the moment she felt shaun presence next to her. Her blue eyes fluttered open and looked up at his brown eyes. Her cheeks reddened slightly and lowered her eyes. "I was out of line i shouldnt have insisted" she replied and looked at him once more. "I'd love that" she added "I'll see you after work then. Ill have the house cleaned if they dont call me in" she explaied and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Now go I dont want to keep you" she added.

She slipped out of bed and streched out. She sagged a bit and left the room to start cleaning the house. While the apartment wasnt overly dirty since she maintained it the best she could with her residency but on her days off she liked to deep clean the apartment. Her mom hadnt been happy when she found out she was cleaning the apartment herself. Liana had enough hearing her complaints and stopped talking to the woman and reminded her that she loved Shaun and it was a small sacrifice.

Shaun had allergies to most cleaning supplies and whenever he touched them he would swell up or get a stupid amount of hives, it was so bad that he had to use mostly organic soap and shampoo in the shower. He would obviously sweep and dust, but other than that he was pretty much useless when it came to cleaning.

He went to work and was pretty much able to completely ignore all the bad things that happened to him today, it was easy to ignore them actually. On his small break or between customers he was looking into Gyms and what he could do to relieve stress.. To his luck he found a Gym very near by! not having a car it was only a ten minute walk from home, but other than that he would have to walk a good two or three hours to go to any other gym. The tram lines didn't go to any of them. Tough luck, and the gym was practically a dump, owned by some old boxer who never wanted to let go of his feelings of being a champion.

When he started walking home he dropped by the supermarket to grab ingredients for his homemade pasta. When he came home this time he was alone and willing to calm down from the long day. He started cooking up a storm! Making his delicious pasta, leaving a bit of a mess behind him but not too bad, not being able to clean means he's learned how to not make a mess in the first place. But with cooking its a bit difficult to stop the juices from spitting a bit.

He knew she would be home so he set the plates and placed them on the table for when they both got home, he sat at his chair and got nice and comfy waiting for her to enter the house.

Liana had a long day in the hospital making her extremely moody and temperamental. She was furious that her good mood had been run at work. She had a good day off with Shaun. She couldnt wait to get home maybe cuddle with Shaun if he wasn't in a bad mood himself.

She smiled slightly at the smell of home made food. She quickly hung up her work bag and put her shoes away a bit surprise not to see the usual mess he left behind at the door.

"Hello, love" she greeted him and gave his a peck on the lips. "This smells amazing thank you for cooking tonight" she told her and dug into the meal with gusto. "You're pasta is amazing as always. How about you go relax while I wash the dishes?" She told him and picked up the plates.

Blue eyes scanned the kitchen and an aggravated sigh left the dark hair beauties lips. She closed her eyes and counted to ten forcing herself to calm down and argument wasn't worth it especially since he had cooked her dinner. She took her time cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes. Liana felt more relaxed than she was before and headed to take a shower but not before giving him another peck on the lips and shasheing out of the room.

Shaun smiled at her peppiness and went to the living room, turning on a movie and sitting down waiting for her to come back. She gave him a peck on the lips and walked over to the shower, he snuck up behind her and kissed her cheek "Why don't I join you in the shower?" He asked with a wide smile, placing his hands on her hips. Thinking that today she would want to be intimate considering she had seemed to eager the other day. He didn't realize how bad her day at work was or how she was annoyed by some things when she came inside the house. He just felt kind of horny if he was being honest.

Liana smiled at Shaun sadly and pulled away. "I'm sorry Shaun. Work was brutal and all I want is a cool shower and sleep." She told him guilt visibly on her face. This was the first time in months that Shaun had even hinted at sex and they had run her ragged at the hospital.

"Promiseto make it up to you though" she told him. A part of her urged he to kiss him to seal the deal but her more rational mind pointed out she would be teasing him and that would be extremely cruel to do.

He sighed and nodded, understanding that she didn't have to and he was just a bit horny. "Ok babe. I'll keep my hands to myself then" He said with a small smile, inside he was a little fuming though. Kinda pissed and angry that the one day he felt good enough to fuck she said no to him. He gritted his teeth and walked away "I'm gonna go to the gym. Found this cool little place and I think it would be really good for me to actually work out again. Been so long I think I need it to be honest" He said with a smile. Walking out he put his shoes on and left their apartment. Kicking the wall when he left and grumbling.

He walked over to the gym and made it inside. he met with some weird old man that owned the place, telling him he needed a punching bag. The old man offered to help him out and help him train! Being one of his only customers Shaun shrugged and smiled.

While training with the old man he kind of realized that he was....... a bit sexist. Asking about his girlfriend and saying how women should stay in line, putting some unflattering ideas in Shauns head. Shaun admitted that they hadn't had sex in a while and the old man called him spineless. Saying he was a pussy and that he should take her from behind! Why should she even get a say if she wants sex??

Needless to say the old man made him feel uncomfortable, but something was brewing inside of him.. Shaun didn't know it, but he was a sadist. Well, he knew it all to well. But he always hid it and suppressed it. thinking about him raping and beating his girlfriend actually made him even hornier but he tried to ignore it. Coming home late and falling onto the bed exhausted but happy that he punched the crap out of something!

Liana wanted to protest at the thought of Shaun leaving so late to go to the gym but bit her tongue. She has just denied him sex, she nodded reluctantly at him and watched him leave before turning around to shower and go to sleep. She laid awake for about and hour worried about Shaun not aware of the poison the man filled Shuan's head with.

Liana woke extra early and made Shaun his favorite breakfast in bed as an apology about the night before. "Love wake up" she whispered softly after setting the bed tray on the nightstand. She kissed him softly hoping to stir him away.

He slept with more sweet dreams filling his mind, waking to the sound of her voice and his sore muscles. He hadn't worked out in a while and he could really tell by the way his arms hurt, he didn't complain about breakfast in bed though. He got up slowly with the kiss and sat up, seeing and smelling the breakfast he smiled. "Woah.. Breakfast in bed? What for?" He asked with a wide smile.

"To say sorry about last night. We haven't had anytime for us and I turned you away" she explained to him and pulled back and placing the tray on the bed so he could eat. "Also if your offer from last night still stands about joining me in the shower I'm starting my week of overnight so join me." She to him and left to the shower.

She turned the shower on and sighed in content as the water caressed her body slipping and contouring her outline perfectly.

he got really excited and jumped up from the bed, getting undressed and then getting a phone call........ He took the phone, it was from work. his eyes glazed over and his face twitched. Answering the phone "What." he asked with a snippy tone. They told him he had to be at work right this very moment, if he didn't he would be fired and replaced. His boss was a fucking cunt!! And he hated it! He threw the phone on the floor and got dressed, going to work and leaving his girlfriend in the shower.

Getting to work he was.. given a promotion! He didn't realize he had been recognized or anyone even noticed him around the work place! But he was given a promotion of a.. dollar... Well. Better than nothing, but with this promotion he was given a different job, once again looking up for him! He accepted this job and smiled wide. Only to find out later that his job was all about firing employees who worked for the company. Once again, this completely ruined his month. Now instead of telling people they had been scammed he had to tell people they're jobs didn't exist anymore... In this economy that was almost a death sentence.. He, he couldn't do it. It broke him, turning him into a ball of rage.

Because of his job he was forced to do this and he needed to because of his girlfriend. The moment for sex in the shower had passed and she needed to go to work, if he ever felt like fucking it wasn't now. He went to the gym every day for a month to kick the shit out of a dummy with the picture of his bosses face on it. Kicking it violently and punching it till it broke. His muscles got much bigger because of this! But he also didn't have a proper outlet for his stress anymore, this was enough to deal with when he was messing with customers but now he was firing his friends!

Getting home after a month he was grisled and angry at everyone and everything. He got home after a particularly stressful day and grinded his teeth a bit, seeing a blanket out of place he walked over to his girlfriend who was on the couch resting from her job at the hospital "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" He asked grabbing the blanket and throwing it at the couch. Unable to keep his anger in check from work any longer, something she wasn't seeing from him hiding it rather well. "I FUCKING COME HOME TO THIS SHIT EVERY DAY!!! HONESTLY YOU DUMB SHIT! CAN'T YOU FUCKING PUT A BLANKET AWAY ONCE!?!?" He stormed off to the kitchen and opened the fridge violently.

Liana's days at work finally calm down and she was off the overnight shifts already. She and Shaun seem to miss each other alot during her overnights and didnt get to spend much time together.

The summer was finally going way to fall causing many to start dressing in long sleeved shirts for the cooler nights. Liana had a really good day and was currently waiting for Shuanto come home to see if he wanted to eat out.

Her wish was completely destroyed as Shaun stocked through the house and into the livingroom. She stood up to greet him only recoil violently in fear as he yelled and tossed the out of place blanket at her. She didnt understan the anger he was suddenly displaying. The few days the did have together he seemed as if nothing was bothering him. I small part of her demanded that she follow and ask for an explanation at his explosion towards her. She was hurt by what her has said to her. When she was surr she wasn't near she moved and started to fold the blanket and place it back in the proper place.

She made her way to the spare bedroom and grabbed one of her favorite books and curled up in the arm chair and tried to read, Shaun's harsh words eating at her.

He just ate some food and then seemingly calmed down a bit. His eyes closing and a deep breath as he walked back into the spare room Seeing her laying there with a book he sighed. "Come on babe... i'm sorry. Come to bed? I just... Fucking hate it when that blanket isn't put away." He said almost in a warning tone. His eyes looking at her and leaving the door open. He walked to bed "Come on babe" He said curling up to sleep and rolling over to his side. Falling asleep rather fast.

the next few weeks weren't any better either, coming home and yelling at her seemingly out of nowhere. But the final snapping point was when he went to his gym to find that the place had been shut down... The place was seen by the health inspector and they shut it down because of some mold in the back room. Shaun was fucking furious, walking home h opened the door with a slam! then closing it again. Looking for his girlfriend. No longer even having his punching bag, he needed another outlet... He needed anything and he didn't care what he had to do to get it.

Liana tore her eyes from the book that had given her a form of escape to what was happening with Shaun. "ok, let me put this away" she said softly to him with no intentions of sleeping with him at all. She just wanted to appease him and get him to leave. She stood and stretched a bit and started to organize the room a bit just to kill time and hoping her love was sleeping. She padded softly to the door her tears finally falling as she watched him sleep wondering what was happening to him and why didn't he speak t her like he did before the job. She closed the door silently behind her and curled up on the couch hoping that she would get called in so she wouldn't have to have much interaction with him and her wish was answered. Liana left the apartment and let go of the breath she had been holding in fear. She had left him a half heart note in apology telling him she had been called in for an emergency.

Weeks past and there was no improvement with Shaun's temper. She was his verbal punching bag to him and could never seem to do anything in his eyes. She once more had managed to slip out the house unnoticed, thankful to the soundproof walls in the apartment. WOkr had been a great stress reliever for her despite how busy they had been she didn't have to worry about an angry and irritated boyfriend to contend with. She tried to prevent the inevitable confrontation with Shaun. She trudged along the familiar path home she greeted a few neighbours along the way and took a deep breath as she arrived. She silently closed the door and looked towards the shoe rack and noted Shaun's shoes. She opened her mouth to greet him but swallowed the instinct too. Liana's hair was in a sloppy bun her slender and smooth neck expose as she tinkered about to make food for Shaun and herself even though she felt that cooking for him would just result in a complaint and insult on his part.

He finally found Liana in their apartment and he looked at her with a crazed look in his eyes. "Liana. We're gonna fuck... Now" he said to her almost as if commanding it, not even demanding. he was telling her that they were going to have sex. But he had been acting so horribly, no way she would want to have sex with him after weeks of lashing out at her for no good reason.

Liana had been so caught up in what she was doing that she didn't notice Shaun until he spoke her. What the hell was he thinking demanding she sleep with him. She though to herself and turned to face him. Blue eyes filled with unknown furry "No, we are not. You cant just demand of me."she hissed as she looked up at him "and why the hell would I sleep with you and all these months you've been treating me like crap. I'm your girlfriend not your punching bag. Your dinner is on the counter." She added and walk by Shaun and walking their room slamming and locking the door.

Back
Top Bottom