Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any There's sex involved.

detox__

Supernova
Now that I have your attention,
I'm going to keep it by promising you that yes,
there will always be sex involved at some point.

That's why we're here, is it not?
( lie and say it isn't, and I'll spank you. )

As it seems that even though the layout has changed and I haven't been here in basically four years, I still have the same degenerate cravings.
Currently, I am most interested in incest stories, because I just can't help myself. Fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, maybe even Mothers and sons if I like the pairing idea behind it enough.
I also looked at my old, EXTRA locked up thread for role play requests, and remembered my girl Zombie idea. Basically she's been bitten, and while her immunity is fighting off her wandering around,
foaming at the mouth, she has managed to find something of a partner in your character and he is drawn to her because well.. They have needs, even if she does eat flesh for dinner.

I have a penchant for playing submissive women or women who switch, however I don't think that means playing some spineless girl unless that's what the story calls for. Usually, my women back talk,
they tease, taunt, poke the bear so to speak.

I'm not at all opposed to discussing stories with people that aren't currently listed here, that's not even an issue for me, so just shoot me a cute PM and we can get to talking.
My kinks, are fairly simple, in that it's always easier to discuss what I don't like, what I'm not into. I'm not into pregnancy ( risk of is fine ), I'm not into inflation, scat, piss play, nothing bathroom related. Gore, I do not mind if the story calls for it. I'm not into Vore or my characters laying eggs. I'm also not really into harem ideas unless you have a good, good ass plot that you think will sway me. I'm not into diaper play or absorbents, as I've heard it called in my real life. I think for the most part, I've covered everything I just don't like. If you're still curious though, feel free to ask when you shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Hello . I am new and my English is not that good ether but , reading you likes really turned me on so if you like to rp just let me know !
to be honest i don't know what like yet i would love to find out with you !
PS its my first time rping ever .
+ i am a man

Aha, I was wondering why I got a sudden influx in messages,
and there's my answer.

and yes everyone, there's still sex involved.

Back
Top Bottom