Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The Dungeoneer's Wife (Plot Request)

AswanFox

Star
Hello everyone!

So I don't post up plots very often in the public forum, but I have no idea who might be interested in this one, so I figured I would let people come to me. This would be something I would want to do over PMs, or perhaps Discord if you would like to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

As you might be able to infer from the title, this RP would take place in a fantasy setting. Your character in this would be the titular dungeoneer, an adventurer who has been traveling with a party through a subterranean region, a vast, abandoned underground city which has been taken over as a lair by any number of unwholesome creatures. The city is sprawling and dark, but is said to contain a great quantity of treasure, guarded of course by monsters and traps.

During your trek through the dungeon in search of fortune and glory, your party is ambushed by a host of creatures, and in the confusion, you become separated from them, falling off a bridge to be swept away by an underground river. You lose consciousness, only to come to in the company of a creature you did not expect.

My character is a ratfolk female, a class of monster which your party has slain by the dozen since coming into the underground city. Unlike her swarming kin, however, this one lives alone, and apparently saved you from the rushing water, bringing you to her small but decidedly cozy lair and treating your wounds. When you awake, she is frightened of you, but tries to be as hospitable as she can, bringing you food and continuing to treat your wounds. Cast out by others of her kind, you alleviate her loneliness, despite the fact that your kind usually slaughters hers out of hand.

The idea here would be a budding friendship, and ultimately a romance between an adventurer and a female "monster." Ratfolk, of course, are a fertile breed, and so once the romance started there would be a lot of smut involved here. However, there would also be a story, first of your character and mine learning to live together, then maybe the two of them trying to find your character's party, and then perhaps continuing adventures.

Please don't reply to this thread, but send me a PM if you're interested in this! Please mark your PM TDW, so I can differentiate it in my inbox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom