Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Reika

Supernova
Alyssa and her friend Dani (left to right) are close friends. Both being girls, they often tell each other secrets and know almost everything about each other.

While Dani likes to find the fun things in life, like dating, go out and having fun, partying, and doing some illegal things, Alyssa is very calm, and has her focuses set on one particular boy.

This boy is Jacob. She had always had such a big thing for him, but due to her shy attitude, Jacob often times finds other girls to satisfy himself with, leaving Alyssa behind. Jacob's matches always end in disaster. When this happens, Alyssa is the first to come comfort him, and eventually, Jacob begins to develop a stronger friendship with Alyssa.

Generally, Jacob is not very interested in Alyssa. She is sweet and pretty, but offers very little into his tastes. She doesn't let herself get out there enough, and is just overall a little shy and too boring. Thankfully, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

"So, basically, you're sitting here... in your room... while Jake's out there doing his thing with some other bitch? That's messed up Alyssa. You should give up on him, he's just going to keep fucking you over. I mean, does he even know you like him?"

Alyssa twiddled her fingertips. "I think he does. He smiles at me everyday in class... and well... we talk a little...."

"So what! He smiles at me too! That doesn't mean he likes me, although, I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

Alyssa looked up at Dani, slightly concerned. Her blonde friend waved her hands.

"I am just kidding, relax. We'll have to find a way to get Jacob in your pants."

Alyssa sighed, "You don't get it Dani."

Re: Loving Friend ((Atzura and Zarazel))

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/ROBOKING37/Anime_boy_by_BloodZaphir.jpg -Jacob

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii39/jessbay7818/random anime/Ladies392.jpg -Angela

Jacob arrived to her girlfriends place, being a young, strong man he could get any girl he wished. Although so far all their relationship were left in disaster. The new girl that he was with, Angela was a very beautiful girl, captain of the cheer leading team, she had a body that other girls wished they had, a blond beauty. It was his birthday, he wanted to do something kinda unique this day he wished Angela was on her house. Taking her keys from behind the welcome mat he let himself enter, the house was quiet and calm, it was unusual since it almost always was with the sounds of the radio or music. He casually walked to her room knocking at the door and peeking inside. His expression changed all of the sudden, he was filled with anger, there she was, on the bed with another man.

He looked at her and screamed out, "What the hell is this, you there humping my girl, get out of here now". The man quickly stood up, grabbed his stuff and exited the house in a hurry still naked. Angela not really knowing what to say looked at him furiously, "What the hell did you do, he was just having sex with me, I do it all the time", that comment made Jacob even madder and grabbed something he had on his pocket and threw it on the floor, "I guess this does not matter either", he did not cared that he dropped the ring he was going to give her, he was too mad. Angela noticing what he did grabbed the ring and looked up at him, "Do not tell me you were going to propose, oh sweety I am sorry". He pushed her down to the floor and sighed, "Stay there like the bitch you are", with that he grabbed the ring and walked out of the room.

He got into his car, he was rich so money was not a problem, his father was owner of a big company in the city. He drove off not really thinking of a direction, he was really mad, another failed relationship. He knew there was only one girl that could help him now, he always talked to her when in trouble, she always listened and made him feel better, he somewhat felt like he was using her. He grabbed his phone and dialed her number, after hearing her pick up he sighed, "I am on my way to your house, something happened I need to talk to you", with that he hanged up and drove to her house. Parking his car in front of her house he walked to her door and knocked her door.

Dani was now on Alyssa's computer, looking up friends in chatrooms, roleplaying, and checking her e-mails. Alyssa had given Dani's proposal some thought. She really wanted Jacob. Not only for sex or because he was wealthy, she was genuinely infatuated with him, and wanted him to know so.

Suddenly, Alyssa heard her phone ring. "Dani..." She said, checking her phone. "Dani! He's calling me!" She yelled. Dani turning around. "Who? Jacob?"

Alyssa picked up the phone and heard him speaking, "Um, yeah, sure. You can drop in. My parents... are at a play. They won't be home for another few hours." She hung up her phone and looked over at Dani. "He's coming over."

Dani smirked, "Yeah! Finally! Now you can fuck him! Want me to leave... I'll let you two do your work... you know..."

"NO! Please, don't go away... stay here..." Alyssa insisted, she'd be too nervous with him all alone.

Dani shrugged. "Okay... I didn't know you were into threesomes..."

"Shut up Dani! I am serious!"

Then there was a sturdy knock at her door. "Holy crap, that's him... I'll get the door, Dani, please don't humiliate me."

Alyssa rushed down her stairs and towards the door, she opened the blackwood door and glanced up at him, who didn't TOWER over her, but was significantly taller. She immediately felt like an insect, like a deer in the headlights, like a lost little girl in a baseball stadium.

"Hi..."

He waited in front of the door, he did not knew how to say this but if there was someone that could help, it would be her. He always treated those girls as friends, they always got him out of trouble or helped him when he was mad. This time was different, most of the time he ended the relationship or they did, then it was handshake and good bye. This time he actually felt like killing the guy, he was going to propose and that went through the window after what he found out. He sighed as he felt the door open.There was his best friend, the one that no matter what happened always stood by his side, he forced a smile and sighed, "Hi, may I come in?".

She lived in a honest house, he always helped her as much as he could, he got her out of trouble once because of a money she did not payed. He followed her to her room and sat on her bed, he saw the other girl. Alyssa was another girl he could count on, being more of a dominant than her best friend they made the perfect friends for each other. He smiled and waved at her, "Hello Aly". He stood up and went to the window, "I went to Angela's house today, I was going to propose, I found out something that is making me want to kill her right now, I found her on her bed with another guy". He sighed and smiled, "she said she always did that, I almost kicked the guy out of the house".

Back
Top Bottom