Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas from Nowhere (Original and Fandom)

Stone Dragon

Planetoid
Hello! Friendly Stone Dragon here, but you can just call me Stone. I’ve been roleplaying for around nine or so years now and always looking for something new. In my search has lead me here to this place, and I hope to find some fun partners who are looking for a fun time as much as I am.

My ideas jump all over the place, and often I’m happy to toy with them If a part catches your eye, but some tweaks would be good. The best part of an Rp for me is making sure both of us are enjoying ourselves.

I try to give back close to what my partner gives, but I would still like a paragraph or two at a minimum when we get into it. I also understand life happens, and I will try to give a warning if I’ll be offline for a few days and hope you can manage the same. Similarly, if you feel that the story lost it’s magic and you don’t want to keep going just let me know, otherwise I’ll think another dragon has gone and eaten you up. We don’t want that now.

Open to most things, smut, violence, and the lot. Just the far out there stuff will get me to stop, things like vore, toilet things, and such. Beyond that, I’m open to trying out a lot even if I’ve never done it. I do write mature stories so while smut might not be there often, or at all, we are both adults and hope to act like we live in a real world because of it. Also 18+.

If I've got your interest feel free to hit me up with an idea of your own or one we can come up with together, otherwise onto my own ideas!

Fantasy:

In a land of magic, humanity will still place some branches above others. Despite that, a person’s affinity for magic being able to grow equally among any branch some forms of magic have stagnated due to the lack of renown surrounding them.

The lowest of all the branches is that of alchemy, known as the weakest of the magics. The lack of competent mages working in the field have lead it to lag behind all other forms of magic. Still, this is the field of magic that has called to you.

One day while out in the forest to collect items for an experiment something came down from the sky. A creation of iron and power unlike anything from this world, rather than magic this is a creation of science as it tells.

The mechanical creature now is willing to share it’s knowledge of science that would rival any form of magic in your world. With his help alchemy, the magical science may allow it to gain respect equal to that of the other branches of magic.

While most demons while on earth will choose to feed on the fear, sadness, and even hatred that they bring about by torturing the humans who they cross. These negative emotions fuel a demon, granting them stronger powers and a longer time to spend on earth to cause such havoc. If a demon choose to simply not feed off such emotions they would soon lose all strength and simply fade back into the fires that they came from within hell. By the very laws of who they are a demon wherever they may go must cause some form of misery.

This being the case humans will often do all that they can to chase a demon off or send it back to hell themselves. This can be done in several ways, first simply losing the fear of a demon can let a brave soul strike at them causing enough harm will in turn force a demon to return. They may be banished with the use of holy words and relics such as with an exorcism. Lastly is powerful magic may bind a demon to a person or an object forcing loyalty to their new master until the destruction of the vessel and they are forced to return to hell.

One demon found a way around this. While humans would fight away a demon who caused problems he found one form of sadness that humans not only tolerated but enjoyed. In music, humans enjoy tales of sadness, loss, and of friends long gone. Emotions while not as strong as the fear of death, come far more easily and in greater quantity. So in this, the demon named Roh learned a talent for playing such songs, traveling the world and honing his craft to better feed his demonic hunger. For hundreds of years now he has done as such, traveling from town to town, sharing his sad songs for coins and the emotions freely given to him...

He is known as a legend both within the circles of hell and in some circles of humanity as well. It was said he knew secrets to alchemy and would share to any who could stand listening to the full might of his saddest songs without turning away. What would you do if met with such a creature?

Sci-FI

With the help of notes found in an old cabin you'd done it. A working time machine, one all to yourself. Free to go anytime that you wish it finally comes when you venture to the end of all time.

There in the endless void just before the end of all things you come across someone. Another time traveler, the first time traveler. With all the time in the world, at the end of time, what would you speak to this man about?

Humanity had done it, we found life different to our own out in the stars. What came later was a conflict, with the honorable alien race we had found. Soon though they came to see humanity as equals when we met them blow for blow in the short war. This has lead to a sharing of ideas and cultures from the two of our races.

One such trade has come to your home town. A human who is here to learn more about your culture, that is alien to his own. What will come next in this exchange of cultures?

Ideas from Fandoms

In the world of remnant Grimm are the constant villain, a force of destruction and only destruction. Yet stories tell of a village with a guardian spirit who is, in fact, a beowolf! As a hunter of Grimm you are sent out to investigate such a rumor after an image is taken of a child riding on the back of the beast.

True to the story you uncover a Grimm who not only that isn't a killer, but has a semblance all his own. The Grimm of the mask, the ability for the beast to create new masks for itself. These masks, in turn, change the beast in ways to better help him. Now the question is what to do with a beast that isn't a beast?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom