Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NB x MorF

Evo Var

Supernova
The following idea is heavily inspired by the Netflix show Ozark. All details can be discussed with a potential partner. For now, I will say that I am looking to play a male to female trans who had top surgery but not bottom surgery. I usually play Doms, and that will continue for this pairing.

So my idea is that MC would have been Vacationing in the Ozark or somewhere similar before their transition but stops coming leaving the family's property vacant/rented out most seasons. When MC comes back it is after she has finished university and is scouting out possible businesses for her family to buy up and use to for the family bussince could be growing drugs or money laundering.

I was thinking that our characters could have been childhood friends who met at the lake. YC could be a local or they could be someone who vacationed there every year. My idea for this is that they may have kept in tough through email/text over the years but they have not seen each other in a few years. That changes when they see each other either in town, one the lake or as one of them passes by the property of the other.

Who your character is up to you but my preference would be for them to be someone who is either involved in some Illegal activity already or is not opposed to it. How your character reacts to the change in their childhood friend is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom