Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Reika

Supernova
Miss Rosen is an amazingly gorgeous, blonde-haired beauty of a woman. As for her high school class of mostly male students, they enjoy watching her body as she teaches and love when she wears clothing too small for herself, which was often enough. Her class was social studies, it was a simple class, but given time, it slowly became difficult. A lot of dates to remember, a lot of people to know, many vocabulary words to recognize. Her class was basically run from 11am to 12pm and a second period later on in the day, from 2pm to 2:45pm. Lina Rosen's boy to girl ratio in the classroom was easily six boys per girl. This made her classroom dominantly male, and they gave the girls, and her a very hard time sometimes.

The two o'clock class was about to start, Miss Rosen reached up to erase her board as some of the students returned while some decided to cut. Most of the cutters were the few females in the class.

Re: Teach Trick ((SMD and Atzura))

A group of boys in her class gathered around before class, as one held up a pill. "You seriously bought that?" One of the boys laughed as he saw it. They recognized it, and had forgotten all about that until just now.

During the computer labs, one of the boys got an email talking about a pill that would make any woman horny to the point where she would be willing to have sex with anyone, or anything. It was an aphrodisiac of sorts. Though everyone dismissed it, this boy obviously decided to take the risk... and his reward, was that pill.

"...So, does it work?" One of the guys asked as the boy shrugged. "I dunno, they only sent one... and if it works, I want it to really count." He said as they guys exchanged looks, as they obviously thought the same thing. Two girls were sick, and the rest of the girls had decided to skip the rest of the day during the forth class of the day. The teacher had also taught a special class during the night and would give out extra credit to those who came... that was the perfect time to test the drug out on her. Though some boys started a bet, betting on things like how long the pill would take to affect her... how much the aphrodisiac was going to influence her... how quickly she'll be willing to submit to her desires... and most importantly, they bet on wether it would actually work or not.

Lina Rosen taught the class quite regularly, tugging on her skirt at times when it was starting to peek up. She finished her lecture just before the bell.

"Class... remember that tonight we will have a special review course tonight from 8 to 9:30. We are going to go over all of the materials on your exams. Feel free to bring snacks, food or drink, just make sure we clean up afterwards." She said with a smile. "Class is dismissed. Be safe on your way home."

The group of boys smirked... She had always gave these special sessions during night... and since there was nobody at school during that time... well... it'd be the greatest time to try out the drug. ...Though if it didn't work... well, at least they'll be getting extra credit for showing up.

Later that night, the boys had returned to the class room, looking around at how it was nearly 8:00 pm, and no girls had shown up. "Did you get the pill?" One of the boys asked as the so called 'Pill Bearer' holds up the pill. Everything was set... all they need to do was make sure she somehow took the pill.

((I'm going to help you out a little bit XD))

"It's odd that Miss Rosen hasn't shown up yet... it's just about eight o'clock now." Said one of the other students. Some of the guys had brought chips, cookies, candies, a couple also brought sodas, water and cups.

One of the boys lets out a small sigh, as he looked at the soda that they had brought with them. "...Hand me the Coke." He said as one of the kids handed him the bottle of coke. He then poured the coke into the cup, filling it before he took the pill and dropped it into the cup as he wrote "Miss Rosen" on the cup. "Well, I'm sure she'll accept this." He said, remembering how the only times they see her drink soda, she was always drinking a coke.

"Guys! She's coming!" Before he could sit, Rosen was at the door.

"Yes, I'm here... sorry I'm a little late... traffic was still abundant." She looked around. "No girls today? Pity."

She moved to her desk, "You can all sit where you'd like, you don't have to move to your assigned seats. I brought some donuts from the bakery, some coffee and a few sweets. I also ordered five pies of pizza, so hang tight, food is on the way."

Lina got up onto the front of the classroom and notice people already eating snacks and such. "Although you can sit where you want, you do need your notebooks out. Let me know if you forgot them, I have loose-leaf paper."

Some of the boys moved up to get a doughnut, as one of the boys walked up to her desk as he smiled at her. "Here... we thought that you might be thirsty." He said as he set the cup down. "It's coke."

Most of the boys sat down as they all got out their notebooks... though one of the boys opened his notebook to a page that he had written up, that had the whole betting sheet on it as he was the one that was keeping an eye on that.

"Ah. Thank you James. I brought coffee... but I guess a small serving of coke won't really ruin anything." She smiled, dismissing him with a nod. "Okay, boys, please turn to page three-eighteen. From the top of the page down to about halfway, there are vocabulary words which you do need to be familiar with. The test will include thirty of these fifty. I will tell you two that are on the test, so make sure you learn them." She finally took a drink of her coke, the serving quite small, so she finished it fairly quickly.

"Dude... what if that pill fucking kills her... I don't want her dead you know..." He whispered.

"Marcus, please... stop talking just for a bit." She stood and walked down, scratching her head. Almost immediately, she paused, holding on to her head.

Of course, there was that one boy who always tried to jynx something.... he did bring up a very good point, but they didn't want to worry over nothing. When she paused, everyone look up as the one in charge of the bets picked up his pencil. The boy who had gave her the pill, Phillip, looked up at her. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Someone... must have ruined that formula for making that coke... it was far too sweet... gave me a little headache..." She tried to shake it off, "Like I said... page... three-eight..teen..."

She started to walk back to her desk, her legs seemed like wet noodles, shaky, as if she'd collapse at any minute. "I need a bit of coffee."

"Phil... you got anymore of those pills... maybe she needs another dose?"

The add warned not to use more than one.

"They only sent one free sample pill... and the ad said it'd be dangerous to add another!" He whispered back at the kid. Of course, the pill right now was just starting to affect her, so she might have needed more time... how much time was currently in debate. Though it was safe to say that it wasn't a placebo.

As she arrived at her desk, she reached for her top and opened a few buttons down, her cleavage now saying hello to the group of eager youths.

"It's warm... I can't drink coffee... God it's so hot... The war of 1812... and... the Magna Carta... are two... of the vocublary words... that will show up on the test..."

Her hand reached up and opened her shirt more, her left hand, for a momen, squeezing the mass of her other breasts while heated.

It wasn't all that warm, it was just her body.

Everyone looked when she unbuttoned her shirt. Though she did wear revealing clothing... this was the first time they saw this much of her skin. They smirked as she squeezed her breasts for a moment. A shockwave of pleasure moved throughout her body after she squeezed it... the shock wave was pretty strong for just a simple squeeze of the breast.

Rosen wobbled around a bit more. "Someone... get the nurse..." She said, before her legs gave out, and she landed on her ass, her knees bent, just hiding her panties. "It's too hot..." She opened her shirt completely, a white bra covering her breasts.

"Dude... she's going to die..."

One of the guys gave Marcus a punch in the arm. "Oh, shut up." Phillip was the one that got up and helped her up. Though when he was near her, there was a certain sense of.... desire. The same kind of desire when she was alone with some of her earlier boyfriends.

She was completely fucked, her body was burning hot, sweating, and she kept on touching herself.

"There's no nurse here at this hour..."

She said quietly. "Oh God... I feel so strange..." When Phil when to help her, her breasts pushed against him, her nipples solid hard. "My shirt... I need my shirt..."

She seemed drunk and high and everything in between.

Some students began to notice that the pill was for real, and they weren't going to just sit there, hard-dicked.

Phil blushed as he noticed how she was acting... so the following move he made was very risky. He gave her a deep kiss, his hands soon placed on her breasts as he gave them a squeeze. Shock waves of pleasure coursed through her body from the points where he had touched her... while things that would hold her back like "He's my student", or "This is wrong." Left her head due to the pill.

"MMMGH!" She gestured, opening her eyes wide to see her student frenching her with a sweet amount of life in his tongue. She returned the kiss like she would any man, playing with his tounge as her lips circled around him. Her nipples hardened quickly under his touch, her breasts were burning hot.

Back
Top Bottom