Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Long Term] The search for the perfect companion! Wanting Vampire Story!

rwinrich

Star
Hello everyone!

I have been roleplaying for more than 14 years but the beginnings of that was me learning how to do so. I will admit that I do learn something new with every roleplay I do and it helps in the long run. I enjoy more of the fantasy and scifi environments but I can do others if persuaded. As for the traditional dom/sub things, I can do either but tend to prefer the sub role.
Lately I've been looking more into less smut and more plot, I just want a richer story experience. Not to say I don't enjoy smut but I don't want it to consume the entire roleplay. Also I will only play MxF, with me being female as I just don't enjoy the other options.

I can do roleplays either PM, thread, and email but would prefer PM or thread.

Also for anyone who enjoys one liners or less than a paragraph, please don't message me. I just can't roleplay on less than a paragraph for the entire roleplay because that is not enough information for me to add to. I am not trying to be mean but I just can't do it anymore. If I give you 3 paragraphs and you give me one sentence, I have nothing to work off of and it dulls my interest.

As for Fandoms, if you have an idea that peaks my interest then I am more than willing to do some but I will always prefer to play my own character, I just feel as though I could never do justice to the character someone else created.

I also enjoy roleplays with mythical creatures. Like Vampires, Werewolves, Fae, Nymphs, Mermaids, Succubus, Incubus, Elves, Dryad, Banshee, Shapeshifter, and many more just ask.

I have been gone for quite a while due to life taking over but I am back now. I will say that I am open to a lot of ideas. I don't really want to do anything geared towards modern day. I wouldn't mind doing sci-fi or even steampunk. Just not really feeling anything for the modern day. I can do slice of life if it comes with an interesting story.

******Currently, I am very interested in doing something with a vampire in it. It doesn't have to be the traditional vampire story. They don't have to fall in love, maybe instead she ends up as his blood bag because her blood is unique. *****

You can find me kinks here<F-list - Warning>.

Ideas

A dystopian world filled with nothing but debris. Yet unknown to any spaceship passing there is a hidden lab underneath. The lab is filled with teenagers being experimented on by what seems to be aliens. Each teenager not knowing what has happened on the planets surface as they were created in this lab. Each teenager is a test tube baby. Yet each teenager manifests powers of some sort, with no knowledge of how. As the cages they are kept give them no sight line outside of it, they have no knowledge of where or even who they are.

Now this is a new idea and I haven't fully fleshed it out. If you have any ideas for this let me know. I was thinking that maybe one of the aliens falls for the teenager or two teenagers fall for each other. I am even open to something else coming and falling in love with a teenager. As you can guess I was thinking of having my character as one of the teenagers.

Upon the stage was a row of chained aliens, one of each different variety. Not a one was exactly the same. The auctioneer pulled a young lizard female up and was introducing her before calling for the first bid. The room was filled with prospective buyers, all wearing masks to keep their identity secret, so no blackmailing. It looked as though some of the buyers were human and others aliens, yet all of them had money to spend on a new slave. The auctioneer cared not what the buyers did once they paid for their slave as he was just in it for the money. Most of the aliens were from worlds that have been destroyed or taken over, they have nothing to go back to.

So this idea has been in back of my mind and it could end up with the buyer/master treating the slave well and maybe falling in love. Or another way, depending on how we want it to progress. I am open to any suggestions but keep in mind I don't want just smut.

What Was She To Him In the Victorian era, where women are deemed as weaker than men, one woman finds herself in an impossible situation. No one ever thought that there town would actually have vampires in it. Yet the vampires had been living there for years without anyone the wiser. Until that fateful night where Victoria found herself staring at a male vampire feeding off of the man who had actually just attacked her. Being rescued by a neighbor had made her grateful but now she understood why it was so easy for him to deal with that man. Would he try to make her forget? Maybe he would just take her with him and feed on her. Or maybe something more was to happen.

Okay now this idea is something that can be adjusted but I would like for there to be a vampire, it has been years since I've had a good vampire roleplay.

***More stories to come in the future as I come to think of them.

Last edited:
I must say that as of late I have wanted to do a roleplay with the Vampire the Masquerade type of style. It really does interest me. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom