Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Reika

Supernova
At least there is a home. A nice home, and with this nice home came a nice girl. A girl of two long years. Chiaki, one of the few things that makes this worthless life worth living.

Re: CHEATER ((Atzura and SMD))

Ryoji lets out a small sigh... regardless, his fat boss was bitching at him. His boss could never be pleased; everything could be going the way it should be, and he'd still find something to bitch about. He then sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Boss, boss..." Ryoji would interrupt his boss in the middle of his rant. "What do I need to do... to get tomorrow off?" He asked his boss. His boss then huffed a bit. "Well... if you want tomorrow off THAT badly, then I want you to work unpaid overtime today, and the day after tomorrow... and those hours BETTER round up to the amount you're missing tomorrow." His boss grumbled as Ryoji sighed. "Thank you, boss."

When he left the office, he pulled out his phone to see he got a text message from his wife. "I got that day off... but I have to work overtime tonight. I'll be back late.... like, midnight late. I love you too. <3 " He then sighed as he sent the text message.

Chiaki answered back in the only way she could, although he knew better than to be serious about it. "Fucking quit =)"

Chiaki closed her cell phone at the appartment and raised her arm to softly scratch the neck of another man kissing down her neck. "He's working overtime. Again." She closed her eyes.

"That's okay. We both know him... that boss of his will drain him out. Why don't you cook me something..."

Chiaki smiled, "What..."

"Pussy please." He said, Chiaki laughing as he tossed her onto their bed.

Ryoji managed to text back "I wish. See you when I get back, love. <3 " Chiaki was a great wife, since she was always so nice... and so affectionate. He just really wish that he saw her more often. However, she had needs during the times that Ryoji wasn't there... and when he came home, he was always so beat.... and that was where Hibiki came in.

Hibiki smirked as he moved up and gave her shoulder a soft kiss as he looked up at her. "Besides... if he's going to be back home at midnight, then I have more than enough time to fully enjoy this meal..." He said playfully as he slipped his hands underneath her top, his thumbs hooking the bottom of her shirt as the outfit slowly slipped off as his hands moved further up her stomach.

"You know... you aren't a very good friend." She said with a snicker, wincing once he reached for her chest. "Let's make this one fun... Oh... but one thing... Do not cum inside me today. I'm feeling funny and I would perfer it if you just did it somewhere else. Not the hair either. Okay?" She smiled and kissed his lips, her tongue sliding out as she opened up her phone to check his text.

When she reached her chest, he grabbed the bottom of her shirt as he lifts it off of her gently, exposing her bra clad breasts. He had a pouty look on his face when she told him he couldn't cum inside today. Hibiki loved the moan and reaction she had when he cums inside of her... but he sighed, as he pulled his wallet out, and pulled out a condom. "Luckily... I'm always prepared." He said as he eagerly accepted her kiss, sucking on her tongue before slipping his own into her mouth.

Chiaki chuckled as she let go of the phone, and turned her attention to Hibiki. "You know what's really sad... you and Ryoji are around the same size below. Actually, one's slightly bigger than the other... but I won't tell you anything more. Chiaki rolled off her pants and panties in one fell swoop. "Hurry up... I really feel like cumming."

He smirked as he unzipped his pants. "I bet it's me." He said confidently as he slipped down his pants. Of course, the right answer was Ryoji... it was a shame that he couldn't pleasure her most of the time since he always come home tired from his soul crushing job.. Hibiki smirked as he took out the condom, as his long, fat manhood stood erect. "Can you do me a favor and put this condom on me with your mouth?"

Chiaki frowned, "Listen to me Hibiki... I like you... I do... but I like your dick more. My husband doesn't often fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Stop playing stupid little games... and just do it. Or I'll find another one of his friends, or better yet, one of yours."

Something must have pissed her off, perhaps that he had the slightly shorter of the cocks or something.

"Cover your cock, stick it in my pussy, and make me melt, that's all I want baby... do it..."

He gives her a pouty look, but he slipped on the condom. "I guess you're only in the mood for straight business tonight." He said as he spreads her legs open a little bit, and pressed the tip of his cock against her moist hole. "Sorry for teasing you." He said as he then plunged his entire length inside of her as the base of his shaft now rests in between her lower folds.

"Oaugh... damn it... that felt good..." She said after exhaling loudly, then smiling. "I am all business tonight... libido's tearing through the roof you know." She brought her arms up and around his neck, grinding her hips against him, his cock demanding plenty of space in her pussy.

"I see... then let me get straight to business as well." He said as he slowly pulled his long, fat cock out of her tight pussy until only the tip was inside of her... then plunged his full length back inside of her as his balls would lightly slap against her ass. He pulled out slowly, but would then thrust back inside of her nice and quick. Though while he was an inch off of her husband, only Ryoji had the reach to hit the spot that would really drive her mad with pleasure.

((An inch is a big difference!))

Chiaki made the best of her situations, in either case, neither man was small. She whimpered as his cock forcefully pushed into her once, then twice, and then began a rythm. "Augh... fuck.. that's it Hibiki... fuck me..." She started to set the tone, at least when she was with him, she enjoyed talking dirty.

"It feels so good... a little faster baby... fuck your friend's wife... fuck me faster..." She continued to ask and demand quicker performance, his smaller size (if you can even call it that) was not really a factor except that her soft spot was not going to be stimulated as easily.

He lets out a soft groan, as he heard Chiaki starting to set the tone as she started the usual dirty talking. "Oh, do you like it when your husband's friend fuck his wife while he's working?" He asked her as he talked back to her dirty. He started to pump in and out of her faster and faster with each stroke as the sounds of the slapping of his balls got louder and faster as he pulled out until the tip was only inside of her, then thrusts in until his entire length was almost in her.

"The poor bastard's all work, no play. No woman can cope with that without a side lover." She answered, her eyes looking up as his thrusting was intensifying, her moaning and breathing grew louder and louder, her legs wrapping around him tightly. "Don't stop... your cock feel so good in my cunt.... don't you dare stop..."

He lets out a moan as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he starts to thrust harder and faster, as occasionally he'd be able to brush against her soft spot with that one lucky thrust that shows up every once in a while. "I bet you would love me to fill your cunt up with my cum... something I bet your husband doesn't do..."

Chiaki laughed a bit between her broken up moanings. "That's not.. .true... Ryoji's a passionate lover. You need to understand... your role..." She said, her eyes widening as she moaned out when contact was finally made. She came immediately, coating his cock in her own marvellous juices. The entry was only slicker now. "AUGH!! Yes! Thats it... are you ready to cum? Do it in my mouth okay? Pour it in my mouth..."

He then lets out a loud moan as he pulled out of her moist hole... when she came, it almost drove him off the edge. He then slipped his condom out as he placed the tip against her lips. "I'm going to cum..." He said, and as soon as her lips wrapped around his cock, her mouth was flooded his hot, thick cum.

A little while after that, she got a text on her phone from her husband that said "Fuck it, I'm going home a little bit earlier.... I've left the office right now. See you soon. <3"

Chiaki groaned and felt her cheeks fill with cum. She hated when that happened because the cum became clumpy and felt odd to swallow. Plus cum in masses like that didn't smell good, and it was just gruesome sometimes. She closed her eyes and swallowed, nearly yaking after taking in the huge dose. "Jesus..." She shook slightly. "Jerk off once in a while, you store way too much." She placed her fingers in her mouth to rub her teeth, some coated in cum, another horrible effect in her book. She smirked, looking up at him. "You look like I swallowed your soul.." She turned to her phone, hearing the annoying beeping sound of a text. "Hold on... it's probably Ryo."

She reached for her phone and saw his text. Her eyes widened. His office wasn't close, but it was still nerve-wracking to her to think about that outcome.

"Hideki, go home." She paused and looked at him. "I SAID GO HOME!"

Hibiki lets out a small yelped as he quickly put on his pants and clothes before he bolted out of the door. She was so scary when she wanted him out.

After a few minutes, Ryoji entered the apartment, letting out a long sigh as he tossed his briefcase aside. "Man, I need to get a better job than this."

Chiaki got into espionage mode. She hated doing so, but was otherwise flawless with it. She rolled to the side, leaving her clothes scattered around this time, she darted, nude, into the bathroom, grabbing a robe on her way there. She immediately looked into the mirror for cum anywhere on her face. Once that was cleared, she sparkled it clean with water and dried her face, rinsing her mouth several times, the taste of cum still ingering. Ryoji was really close now, she slid on his robe, using it to dry her nipples and body of the sweat and tossed herself in bed, reaching into a cabinet beside their bed, "THE GUILT TRIP" filled with all sorts of fatty goodies for when you're depressed or just want something fatty. She nabbed a small bag of sour cream and onion potato chips, and although she HATED them passionately, their cum defeating flavor was something to love. She would only have a few things to explain. Why she was wearing HIS robe, having her own, why was the bed a mess and somewhat damp, why it smelled the way it did, well, okay, there's a lot of things to explain. But Chiaki was a subtle liar. She'd evade this. Hopefully. Ryoji was too strung up on her to clearly see the truth.

When Ryoji slipped into the main bedroom, he lets out a small sigh as he looked at her. That familiar smell... the way that the bed was damp... it only meant one thing. "....Honey... don't tell me that you masturbated again..." He muttered as he slipped off his socks, then slipped his pants off. She once had told him that she masturbated, and he had bought that. He climbed onto bed beside her as he wrapped his arms around her as he gave her shoulder a soft kiss. "I missed you though..."

"Hey baby. Yeah... unfortunately I had to cum to my fingers and not you." Then I got hungry and went to get these chips." She looked over and pecked his lips, sour cream and onion chips were not the best flavor to have in your mouth for kissing. "I put on your robe to smell you."

He gave her a soft kiss on the lips, then another kiss, not really caring about the taste... he has had a long day at work, but now that he was home, nothing was going to ruin it... not even sour cream and onion breath. "I wish I could have been here sooner, because well...." He said as he blushed a bit as he kissed her neck. ".....I'm kind of horny right now."

"Well... I'm kinda beat from fucking... myself." She said with a smile, "Buutt... I haven't sucked your dick in some time... same goes for you. You haven't gone down on me or anything... Or I can give you a titty fuck... maybe a foot job... A lot of guys like footjobs, just won't admit it."

Back
Top Bottom