Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorceress Vess

Meteorite
I've been on a hiatus from roleplaying for some time but I've come back to roleplay both write up some delightful erotic tales with some lovely people and share my love for extreme sizeplay, a fetish I've neglected to play out due the struggle to find others who share my passion for it. That said, this thread is specifically going to be for finding people with my niche interests. If the idea of having erotic fun with a fairy woman standing between 17cm(7in) to 30cm(1ft) and this F-list excite you, please look elsewhere. However If you are interested, check out the rest of my thread and PM my your ideas for a roleplay, I'd love to hear from you!

For anyone who doesn't want to check my F-list, well you'll miss out on all the delightfully sexy images but you can get a more focused list here here under this spoiler tag!
- macrophilia (meaning i'm attracted to people much bigger then me)
- being licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled on
- outercourse (non-penetrative sex)
- Being manhandled (playfully held, grabbed, poked, pinched, pushed, pinned. You don't have to be gentle, fairies are tougher then they look!)
- teasing
- straddling, worshiping, embracing, being slapped around by and rubbing up on massive cocks close to equal in my height.
- semen, especially cum baths
- Aftercare
- Balls smothering

RP Length
I prefer short term roleplays that revolve around a single scenario explored to it's fullest but if we can come up with another exciting scenario to continue then I won't complain!

Smut/plot
I prefer a character driven plot with plenty of erotic situations leading to smut, as they're equally important to me. I like to try to interrupt the smut from time to time to break things up a bit too, leaving characters all worked up without release for a real passionate return to the fun the second the opportunity arises.

The Setting
a modern fantasy setting where magic replaces the advanced technologies existing in our day and age, such as crystal lamps and ice elemental refrigerators, but the specifics are up to the imagination. Of course all your fantasy races are here like elves, goblins and orcs living among humans finding their own place society. Of course adventures still exist, exploring what's left of the untamed wilds and the ruins of cities fallen to war. Overall the setting is loose and open for you to create and shape, I'd absolutely love to hear all your creative ideas and how they might influence our story!

An energetic, playful, and flirty fairy woman who loves working with people of other races, finding them incredibly interesting and fun to tease, trick, and mess around with. Despite that mischievous nature she's usually straightforward in her intentions, even when lying, her expressive mannerisms often give her intent away. Thinking her cute, sexy, and cunning self can get her out of any trouble with other races, she often acts without consequence with them. When it comes to her interests, she's focused and attentive, otherwise she's easily distracted and will often think more about how to get someone else to do it for her rather how she can do it herself.

- Playing fun harmless tricks
- Giving and receiving personal attention/praise
- Playing with hair
- Dancing

dislikes
- other fairies
- being alone

Lunetta's role
I've kept ms Corette's job flexible for a plethora of interesting scenarios, think about your character's job too and how it could bring about some erotic situations.
  • Dentist: At tooth fairy dental, the dentists go deeper then any other to make sure your teeth are perfect! They even make themselves look, smell and taste great so each appointment is a delight
  • Hairdresser: she doesn't get the job done fast, but something about those tiny hands working through your hair feels great and she does a phenomenal job too. Her shaves are always fun too, between applying the shaving cream and that she'll even shave below the colarbone... and the waist.
  • Stripper: at this strip club, every table gets it's own personal fairy stripper eager to show what she's got!
  • Nurse: perhaps your here for a checkup or bedridden from injury, fairy nurses are meant to insure patients feel well taken care of, even when the nurses of larger races are too busy to give them any real close personal attention.

darya-kozhemyakina-fairy-latest.jpg

Your character
as you might imagine, I've got a preference for your character being big, muscular and sexy but that's not essential, much more importantly your character should be and interesting person Lunetta and I want to get to know. Think about your character's job, hobbies, interests, quirks, and race of course.

Last edited:
I changed things up to make things interesting, I'll only be accepting RPs that include my married characters.

Back
Top Bottom