Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hero of the Land...Not Any More!(sjdude/Junko)

sjdude

Star
William woke up, his mind a little in a haze as he did so. Today was the day he got his bounty. He had been tracking a witch, a particularly evil one, for the past few days. This witch was blamed with the usual-collusion with dark forces, causing sickness and blight, murder. He had been hired specifically to kill the witch, and bring back her head to prove the land was safe. He was a hero, certainly. The warrior has slain monsters, dragons, and defeated evil barbarians many times in his career. Now, one witch. It should be more than easy.

He gathered up his gear, then strapped his sword, a hefty blade, to his back. William was a strong man, tall and finely sculpted. He looked every inch the hero he was in his woodsman's clothes. With dark hair, fair skin, and intelligently fierce green eyes, he cut a figure that had swept many holders' daughters off their feet. As he set off towards where he had discerned the witch lived, he mused at a certain busty farmer's daughter had looked particularly appealing.

Junko was rumored to be the most powerful witch on the land. She had lived over thousands of years leaving her body to look at a very young age. Many warriors had tried to kill her, only to be found dead in a couple of days. She had known to cause deaths in millions on towns and cities, she was the most evil thing on the land, everybody was afraid of dealing with her. She woke up, the sounds of screams lifted her spirits, she walked toward her dungeon and looked at the man screaming, he was already on his last days, the curse had taken most of her life energy and transferred to her. She grinned as she saw the man die in front of her, " you lasted long enough dear". She said a few words and the man dissipated, his body being banished from existence.

She was fresh of energy,however she needed to hunt for someone soon. She had a lot of traps around the castle. They mostly drained the energy of a person and held them in place, not allowing them to move. She smiled and looked at her mirror, she looked beautiful, the last man gave her a lot of energy. She stretched out and walked to her kitchen, she loved to eat people but that man had served her with energy, he would not taste well.

William slowly moved through the brush near the castle. He had been walking for the better part of the day, and only now was upon the lair of the witch. In fact, it was rather impressive. He started to stalk through the grass surrounding the castle, looking for a way in. He eventually found a small accessway ttat he was able to force through. He made his way slowly through the castle, absolutely silent as he moved through the corridor.

She yawned as she noticed something, something was off. She closed her eyes, feeling someone nearby. She grinned and opened her eyes, going to her room and changing, she would prepare for when the person came, it must had been another warrior trying to kill her. She knew she had over a thousand traps on that corridor, he would fall on one of them. She grinned and grabbed her book, walking toward the door leading to the corridor. A trap activated when he stepped on it, tentacles started to spurt out of the floor covering and restraining him. Energy started to being sucked by the tentacles, Junko walked noticing the trap activated, she waited until he was too weak to do anything and approached him, "Hello dear, welcome home".

William had slowly been making his way through the corridor. It wasn't what he had been expecting. He dodged one trap, nimbly moving with training...only to be caught by another. He felt tentacles, black slimy appendages, wrap around his foot. He let out a frightened yell, unsheathing his sword. With a neat hack, he took away three of the slimy fingers. William took a step back, only to find more of them. They slid up his body, eventually reaching his arms. He let out a yell, struggling still. "By the gods," He hissed, feeling as his sword fell to the ground. The tentacles started constricting around his muscles, weakening him. William panted, watching as the witch entered the corridor. "Witch, what have you done?" He hissed.

She smiled as she looked at him, he was handsome, "my my, how nice of the kingdom to had brought me such a handsome warrior, I think I might keep you". She grinned moving over to him and touching his face, "oh, you are feeding me, I love your energy it's so refreshing". She grinned as she opened up her book passing through the pages, she grinned and found a passage, "Atun miel harashi", with that all the armor of the knight broke, falling on the floor with his underwear leaving him naked. She grinned and waited until his energy was gone and he could not move, only then she made the tentacles disappeared and dragged him by one of his hands to her castle, looking up she saw her big cooking pot, where she cooked most humans. She grinned as she lowered the small cage to the floor placing him inside and pulling him back up. The heat from the fire would be almost torturing as she waited for him to regain his consciousness.

When William recovered, the first thing he felt was heat. Burning heat, like the burst of a dragon's flame. It scorched him, made him groan in agony. But unlike many of the burns he had felt before in his life, this was a low, continuous burn. He felt like his skin itself was on fire. He groaned, then let his eyes slowly open. He could feel hot steel pressing against the entirety of him in lines. He was in a cage, one that was over a cooking pot. "This is what you do?" He shouted weakly towards the witch. "You...do you eat men?" He had never really been one for understanding witchery, but this seemed gravely awful.

She laughed and shook her head, "I won't eat YOU, I just want to torture you". She grinned pointing at a cage on a corner in the floor, " you will become my pet, you will supply energy to me, I do not care how much you want to or not, you are either a pet or I will let my other pet eat you". She grinned hoping he would not want to meet her other pet, her protector. She grinned and turned on the heat a little bit more, "I do suggest you think quickly, if your answer is a negative one you will be lowered into the pot and I will eat you". She sighed as she started to cut some tomatoes and some carrots dropping them on the pot. She would either have a pet or her pet will have some food, either way she will have her energy.

There wasn't much choice in this manner, he reasoned. Either become the pet of this monster, or die. He looked down at the cauldron below him. Being cooked alive held no appeal to William, even less than servitude did. He was a warrior, proud and courageous. But a dead warrior was nothing. He looked at the witch, and then finally, after a long moment of thought, said. "Fine." He hated himself for saying it, felt despair and shame flood him. "I will become your...pet, witch." William snarled the last two words, no love or respect in his tone at all. He refused to be destroyed, to be whittled away to nothing. He would survive, and then he would exact his revenge.

She heard him but pretended she did not, if he was going to talk to her with that tone he did not meant it. She sighed and looked at him, "I guess I will have to cook you since you do not want to be my pet", she grinned as she went and searched for some cooking materials starting to place them on the pot. She grinned knowing that sooner or later he would start begging, "I know that tone, you are not serious, so I might as well just finish up and cook you up, I can read minds you know". She grinned and lowered the cage a little so he would feel more heat, " I know the desire to live will overcome you, so you have a idea of what you will expect try this. Atun mirare asha", as she finished the last words, a rush of pleasure went through the captive body, it was like he was being fucked by ten girls.

Back
Top Bottom