Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The quest for the peculiar

slowbudget

Moon
Hello there and thanks for taking the time to check this thread out!

Some important things about me you might wanna know:
  1. For me sex isn't the main event, it's more of a backdrop; so I'm not interested only in smut. To me an ideal smut to plot ratio would be 3:1 or more.

2. I see roleplaying as a back and forth of ideas, so I really need both people (or more, maybe) to work at it. So I'd really appreciate if we could both take an active stance on the roleplaying, both moving the plot along, giving suggestions and ideas as well as reacting to each other's characters and the world we're building. I understand that depending on what we're doing this could be difficult - especially if you're playing a submissive type - but let's both try our best!

3. I love worldbuilding and so I'd really enjoy if we could discuss worldbuilding and how some of our choices affect our characters. That said I realize that if left unchecked I'll rave on and on, so if you feel I'm blabbering too much please say so.

4. I'm currently at university, so sometimes real life conspires against me, which means that I might not be able to always respond in a timely fashion. That said I'll try my best to answer at least once a couple days, and if anything major - like "midterms are coming, I'm gonna drop out the face of the internet for a while" - happens I should tell you upfront. That said feel free to send me messages to check my pulse.

5. I'd rather roleplay by PM but if necessary I can compromise on that. It's very unlikely that I'll use of external apps such as kik though.

6. Weird is exciting. The more we deviate from the norm, the better. Let's break the expected roles and tropes and go to strange new places.

A few hard limits of mine:
  • Gore, Torture, Violence - Not really my cup of tea.

• Vore - Either hard or soft.

• Blood, Puke, Snot, Scat - While I dig a bit of watersports, I can't really see these things in a sexy light. Sorry.

Some of the genres I like, from most liked to less:
  1. Sci-Fi or Sci-Fantasy or Fantasy

2. Steampunk or Cyberpunk

3. Superpowered settings

4. Supernatural settings

5. Historical or Faux-Historical or Alternate History

A non-exhaustive list of things I'd like to do:
  • Incest with interesting dynamics or twists

• Person is stranded in an unknown supernatural / magical / alien world and is now in what's essentially a new country and has to learn how to cope with that

• Mutation / Body modification

• Historical / Alt History with World Exploration

Last edited:
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here's my wing and there's my spout.
That's my friend, she holds sugar clumps. She's afraid of ants and here's a bump.

Back
Top Bottom