Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Vampire - The Masquerade [don't be scared if you don't know the setting!]

W

Wveth

So, like the thread title implies, I'd love to do a dark, sexy RP in this universe where my character Jasmine (or Jazz) seduces your mostly innocent but curious girl into the world of vampirism. Erotic adventures ensue! :D

Here she is:

73eb53c700a01db73937907503088ea9.png

So the idea here is that Jazz introduces your character to the rules of being a vampire and everything that goes along with the setting. If you're not familiar, it's definitely a bit of an edgy, more modern take on the idea, where everything is shades of grey and there isn't much in the way of a "definitely good guy," although some are very much better than others and there are plenty of characters who are pretty much just evil. lol But you can learn as your character does (or just ask me about it if you like!). And I won't stop you from adding some twists and doing some of your own thing with the setting either. I don't demand strict adherence!

Jasmine, for example, is trying to do the right thing in a dark world. She hasn't been around long, but she's somehow managed to acquire a lot of vampiric power (something she doesn't know the reason for and is trying to learn for herself), and ruffle the feathers of those who like the status quo. Even siring a new vampire is not something that is done lightly in this setting, and indeed Jasmine does it for entirely selfish reasons: she's trying to remember how to be a good person and she believes that having someone there who cares for her will help her do that. Already she's obviously twisted. If her goal is to "do the right thing," then ripping someone out of their normal life against their will wouldn't even be on her agenda. So she's twisted, and she's knows she's twisted, and is attempting to get help untwisting herself. You see, vampires and their sires have a sort of mystical connection going on in this setting, so they tend to be very attached. Not that it can't be overcome if one of them is an asshole, but they've got that leg up.

So I want to play out them meeting, the seduction, the turning... and then things'll get super neat from there. It's gonna be dark, sexy, violent, and pretty soon your character will start getting more power too, adding to the mystery that they can then try to find out together, all while throwing a wrench into vampire society together! Doesn't that sound cool? :p

If you think so, check out my kinks for FxF to see what I'm into on that front. Shoot me a PM or reply if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom