Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Come one, come all! Plots, pairings, pictures, and more! Now with Discord! [NSFW]

King James

Supernova
Hi all! I’m King James and I'm excited to write with you all! I have a few general plots laid out below along with some generic pairings afterwards. If any of these interest you feel free to shoot me a PM!

Just made my F-List! Check here to see my kinks!

I’ve also now got a Discord and can be reached at kingjames2014.

P L O T S

A Father's Lust

This one is a plot revolving around a father and daughter who grow a little too close after the mother has passed away. They've gotten to the point of light flirting over the past year and wanting to explore this, they take a tropical vacation where no one will know the truth that they're related. If you want to make it extra kinky it could be an adult resort he takes her to. One where nudity, sex, and even swinging aren't just allowed but are encouraged anywhere and everywhere.

A Mother's Love
This plot revolves around a mother and her son after the wealthy father split to chase younger women. They're left with the family home, or mansion if you prefer a more lavish lifestyle, and more than enough to support them without needs. As time passes the two grow closer, eventually to the point of one making a move. Perhaps they both wear less and less around the home or one develops a habit of skinny dipping in the hot tub? Either way, mother and son are ready to explore each other's company.

Moving in with Brother
For this idea I envision the brother being a bit older, 25-28, and being a college graduate who works in the same town where he graduated. He's made a home for himself and enjoys the town well enough, but hasn't settled down yet. This is where his freshman sister reenters his life. She's just starting college, and rather than pay hefty rates for a dorm where you don't even get privacy, their parents decide to talk the brother into taking her in. It's been years since they've really been around each other, and it's hard for the two to not want to go at it living under the same roof with a sibling as attractive as the other one.

Taking the D for the A
Obviously from the title this one is a Teacher x Student scenario. We could do either school or university but for the main story I'm thinking the student is either failing or just plain bored of doing the work. After noticing the teacher staring a bit too long for it to be a simple glance she decides to test the limits after class. This leads to a hidden fling between the two which they have to work to keep concealed, but could also lead to a hidden romance where she'd come over on the weekends or even move in to live with him.

Sugar Daddy's Secretary
This one is a hybrid between a typical Boss x Secretary and a Sugar Daddy scenario. During interviews for his new secretary the CEO of an up and coming company makes it known to interview candidates that he's looking for more than just administrative work. The new hire is happy to fulfill whatever her boss may want, even after hours and under the table.

TraveLust
What happens when a hookup website decides to dip their toes into the world of room rentals like AirBnB? TraveLust is what happens - the world's finest place for finding a place to stay and someone to fuck at the same time. The site was a hit, with horny singles, hungry cougars, roommates with room to spare, and lusty trophy wives opening up their places to travellers looking for something more entertaining than a hotel room. Traveling on a budget? Then TraveLust is even better for you, since the stay costs you nothing - or at least nothing beyond whatever fun happens between you and your host. What's the catch? Well, those horny singles, hungry cougars, and lusty wives can turn up at your door when you're home, looking for a place to stay and offering a night of pleasure in return for their stay. If interested this could also be played out on a yacht at sea for a little more seclusion.

P A I R I N G S
Neighbors
Boyfriend x Girlfriend’s Mother
Strangers on Vacation
Model x Photographer

Some of my biggest kinks that I'd like to include in any of these are: large breasts, skimpy/slutty clothing, public/semi-public scenes, lingerie, vacation scenes, office scenes, and romance.

I'd also love if you were to pick out a girl or a selection for me to choose from for your character's faceclaim. I've got a few galleries listed below!

Assorted Favorites
Hentai

If any of these interest you please don't hesitate to PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom