Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Iridescent's Request thread for M/F/Fu

Iridescent_girl

Meteorite
~Hello!~
Welcome to my request thread. I hope you are doing well and thank you for stopping by.
I will use this space to list in my kinks, plots, and hard limits etc. Both men and women are welcome and I have no regard about your real life gender. Little something about me- English isn't my first language. So I might have brain farts occasionally and say something in OOC that would make no sense, unless you can read through it. I promise it doesn't happen during the posts.

~Plots~

Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.
** encounter can be as subtle as a make out session or if you are feeling frisky, why not some bathroom sex?

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

Muse A is a drafted soldier who was wounded in one of their first battles, only to wake up in a town on the other side of the border after rescuers mistook them for one of their own. In order to survive they must begin a subterfuge, masquerading as a soldier from the other side, and somehow manage to fool Muse B, the person who’s been caring for them since they were saved. When the town is invaded by their own side, they’re faced with a decision: protecting their saviors or rejoining their country. Optional: Muse B found an I.D. on them initially and knew the entire time.

Muse A has had many near death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Muse B, their guardian angel. The first signs for Muse A were always subtle, waking up with a white feather beside their pillow after the accidents, finding their lost things and their tears dried after they had cried to sleep. And the distinct smell of jasmine wafting in the room. One day, Muse A takes the matter into their own hands to finally know the identity of the person who left them feathers and protected them against danger. Muse A stood on the edge of the ledge of the roof of their place, ready to jump. Just then, Muse B appears.
"Took you long enough," Muse A said with a haughty smile on their face, while Muse B stared at them with a shocked face.

'can be your favorite flowers.

Muse A is the new political figure/celebrity of the country and isn't quite popular with the people as they receive multiple death threats and been in situations where there was an attempt to assassinate them. Muse B is employed to protect them and finds Muse A to be the most chill person. They are absolutely nonchalant of the threats they receive and were probably doing something random like playing Mario Kart or Jenga when an evacuation process is being run.

~Pairings~
  • Royalty x Person of a lower rank
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Immortal x Mortal
  • Angel x Devil
  • Soulmates
  • Bounty Hunter x Target
  • celebrity x stalker

~Kinks/Yes/No~

I am ok with anything except water sports, scat, gore, child abuse/rape, involving animals, furries and unrealistic figures. Ask me for more!

** To be continued...**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom