Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Beauvoir's Search Thread

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Closed for now

Hi, I'm rather new here, but I have around seven years of experience with roleplaying. I'm looking for dom males to play across from. (Can't play a dominant character to save my life.) I enjoy both plot and smut oriented plots, or a good balance of both. I mostly do supernatural plots involving vampires, demons, werewolves and the like. My favorite genre's are usually urban/modern fantasy. As for my posting length, I always try to post at least two to three paragraphs, I will not do one to two liner roleplays. My interest in those dies quickly.

As for my limits on smut and stuff I'm pretty open, my only real hard No's are toilet stuff, gore, and vore. Some of my more favorite taboo kinks are Incest, and Human X Humanoid (Demons, monsters, etc.). I don't judge so if you're wondering if I may be into or up for something please just shoot me a PM I don't and I won't judge you. I will however abide by the site rules.

Here's My F-List: Click Here

Vampires are the key to my heart, just saying.

Without further delay I'll post a couple of plot Ideas I have and some fandoms. If you have any ideas you'd like to run by me please feel free~

P.S.: I'm REALLY craving vampire/human incest right now. (Like the human has their vampire side sealed or something)

Awaken My Love (Vampire/Incest)

Juliette Lockheart has been in the system for as long as she can remember. Foster home to foster home, it's a depressing and lonely life, but it was never a nightmare until this latest family. The father is an abusive alcoholic who orders Juliette around like a slave, and hits her every time she dares to disobey him. The mother is a cruel woman who turns a blind eye to her husband's mistreatment of Juliette but gleefully collects the checks from the government. Juliette can't stand it anymore and thinks of running away, until suddenly one night a mysterious man breaks into the house and rips out her foster parent's throats with his fangs. He then corners Juliette and asks her to come with him. He then tells her he's her biological father/brother.

Laying With the Devil (Demon Smut)

MaryJane had heard the rumors of a cult living out in the rugged farmlands on Montana, but she wasn't too worried about it when her parents told her they were going to a nice resort. As long as they weren't camping they should be fine, right? Wrong. The first few days go fine until one night after she comes back from the spa she finds her family missing, just before she's knocked out by a hit over the head. When she wakes up she's in an old abandoned mess hall of a summer camp, surrounded by people in robes. They explain to her that they worship the seven deadly sins, and she along with her family will be offered as tribute to them. Mary thought this would mean, human sacrifice, but she was wrong. The demons known as the sins have other plans.

Fandoms:
Vampire Knight
Killing-Stalking
American Horror Story
Grimm
Supernatural
Darker Than Black

Be sure to message me~ :)

Last edited:
Still looking for partners and really craving some vampire/human incest~ Check above for more details and my F-List. Also feel free to ask me any questions or propose to me any kinks, I'm not judgmental.

Back
Top Bottom