Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Fᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ Wɪʟᴅ::.. [Sᴀʙᴇʀ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

"If you trust the cougars... your family." He spoke after a moment, shaking his head, smiling after a moment before wading back toward the shore and his clothing. 'Then I trust you about them as well." She's had multiple times where she could have hurt him or taken him down easily enough, so for now there seemed to be no reason to not trust her and she seemed honest enough. With droplets of water running down his toned back as he left the water, he sought too dry himself off the best he could, soon getting dressed once more before running a hand through his damp hair. "Lead the way?"

"Okay, you sure?" She asked before taking him by his wrist and leading the way indeed. It would take a good 10 minutes before they arrived at the caved area, a group of six cougars sitting inside, resting, while one was on the look out for danger, noticing Nidalee coming but with someone else. He hissed, raring his back up in an attempt to make himself look bigger before Nidalee made a throaty sound. Taking her head she would nuzzle it up against the underjaw of her new friend, showing he was a friend. The cougar made an unhappy sound but turned its back on them, allow her to grant him access. "So, these are my family members. Kota, who just argued with me, Ajax, Sammy, Elly, Bella, and Dakota."

Back
Top Bottom