Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ― ❊「 sweet disposition 」

about luna
hello all! i'm luna - i'm 25 and in the EST time zone. i use she/her and they/them pronouns interchangeably!
don't worry about whether you're using the right or wrong ones, i have no preference either way~ before we
dive into the good stuff, some important notes: i work full time and attend school full time and those will
always take priority! you will not be guaranteed daily replies and if you hound me for a response, the plot is
going to be dropped immediately. i am willing to chat ooc and get to know my partners a little bit, but i am
not comfortable sharing certain details/aspects of my life so please be respectful of that!

guidelines & limits
contact: pm only please! at this point in time i am not comfortable with threads. do not reply here.
tense, pov & length: third person only! past tense is definitely preferred but i could maybe manage present
tense. quality over quantity - i don't need or expect a novel from you. 200-500 words is a safe zone that can
be expected from me, given my time constraints.
characters: all characters must be 21+. i will make no exceptions to this. yes this includes your characters. i
will play against characters of any gender - male, female, trans, nonbinary, genderflux, genderfluid, agender
whoever you want to play, it's all good with me! i want to play as characters of multiple genders - not just cis
females! at the moment, i am only interested in playing female or feminine identifying/leaning or nonbinary
characters.
plotting: when contacting me have a plot/multiple ideas in mind. do not just contact me with a 'want to rp
me?' you won't get a response. i don't care how vague the idea(s)! just give me something to work with and
i will be happy. with that being said - after pitching your initial idea(s), do not make me carry the plot. this is
going to be a mutual collaboration & effort from start to finish.
writing: do not GM. you are not me. you are not in control of my characters. you do not know what they are
thinking or planning on doing or feeling. you do not decide what my character wants. there is a very, very big
difference between using action to guide a plot/scene along and controlling my character. don't do it.
absolutely no: vore, scat, toilet play, blood play, etc. (those usual no thank you's), rape or abuse (i am fine if
it's part of a character's backstory, but i have no interest in playing as or against a rapist/abuser), Dom/sub
dynamics (not interested in sexual preferences carrying over into personality), sexual preferences/sexuality
being used as character traits/personality types (just don't do it), BDSM, incest, age gaps larger than 15
years, coercion or abuse of power

themes & plots
themes: childhood friends reconnecting, age gaps, friends w/ benefits, newlyweds, online partners meeting,
supernatural college, catfishing, vegas weddings, forbidden relationships, strangers + meet cutes, struggling
relationship, regional gothic things, struggling relationships, light supernatural elements, reality tv show insp
(mostly the trashy dating ones, they're fun to play out), small town, small town murder mystery (please note
that i am not interested in playing as/against the killer), anything slice of life
pairings: athlete x athlete, athlete x rival team athlete, former athlete x athlete, professor (no older than 40) x
student (21-25), t.a. x student, babysitter x parent, (new) teacher x parent, (new) teacher x teacher, bodyguard
x celebrity (the celeb will be fictional), bodyguard x royal, bodyguard x politician('s kid), shifter x witch, witch
x witch, badass/trouble maker x goody two shoes, sibling x sibling's (best) friend
notes: please keep in mind that this is not a complete list, please suggest! if nothing here catches your eye
i am 100% open to suggestions! mix and match themes & pairings, whatever floats your boat!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom