Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB yours truly

eristocrat

Moon
Hey there Blue Moon!

Trying BMR again let's see how it goes. Last time I lost interest in a lot of the RPs very quickly, so I'll say this now, I am pickier and if I think we're not going to work out, I'll be blunt with you in a PM. For those who care, I want to play sub females / feminine characters ONLY.

On the topic of me, well, I'm in the earlier stage of my life which means I'm a millenial who likes avocado toast and memes. I'm also hella bisexual, for those that care, but with a strong preference for woman in RP. To that end, if you're a man, woman, NB, trans, whatever behind the screen, I don't care as long as you can deliver in the story. I also want to say that while I primarily focus on FxF dynamics, FxNB is on the table. I love an FxNB scenario more than anything else in the world, FxF being second, and FxM will always be a harder sell but if you're worth it, you're worth it. That said, I will ignore any FxM request that's not explicitly something I asked for, including requests to play a male in a plot I suggested.

I like wine and the colour black unironically, and I play two predominant types; good girls/princesses and HBIC (head bitches in charge). That's not the extent of my repertoire, and by no means will I play a flat character, but it's what I tend to lean on at any given time. Writing wise, I can do multiple paragraphs, the whole shebang of plotting and dialogue. TWO PARAGRAPHS AT LEAST. I love images but if that's not your thing, we can do without. Hentai images/anime is a little more awkward for me, so if you have images for me to pick from shoot them my way. Also I ONLY DO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM ON SITE.

Lastly, I’m someone leaning to smuttier in the RP itself, but with a plot to carry to along and leave it from turning into a humpfest with sexdolls. And I can post quickly but mostly outside of work.

Now onto the goodies.

KINKS
First of all, F-Lists are great and if I ever had the time or commitment, I'd dive into one. As I have never had either and frankly, the extent of kinks on that is more than I ever want to investigate, I'm doing the old-fashioned set-up. These are my favourites and least favourites, and if you don't see it on here, then ask me. Worst case scenario it's a no. If you ask me for a Won't kink, I'm not replying to your message. We owe each other a little respect, right? Also, as a key note, I primarily play SUBMISSIVE roles; that doesn't negate my ability to write, it just means I'm not interested in playing the character doing the dicking down. I can play characters who get on top, but it's definitely not someone who can stay in control for the entirety of the RP.

Will
- Spanking/Roughness; bully my character, pull her hair, bite her, put her on her knees or over yours. If you're stronger, manhandle her, press her into a mattress. Don't break a fucking bone or cut her up, I'm not into torture dynamics, but don't be afraid to pin her down hard.
- Light bondage; handcuffs, some rope, a blindfold. Don't get into shibari we're good.
- Anal; sure why not let's explore the backdoor
- Non-Con/Rape/Dubious Consent; I love having my characters thrown into the fray and just fucked beyond their initial desires; I do NOT want to play out a realistic scenario at all; it's going to be sexy and everyone orgasms, got it? Bonus points if she's in love with you at the end, but stockholm is an easy wrap-up or she escapes and its cool too.
- Humiliation; dirty-talk is a BIG thing, as well as degradation and just overall bullying.
- Romance; wild I know but I do like a soft make out session or a cute date in between, as well as something vanilla and smooth; I'm pickier on those plots though
- Self Discovery/Orientation Play; convince my straight character they aren't so straight, the coming out journey, the flag flying episodes, let's get into those stories and especially from a not always white perspective
- Interracial; I'm not interested in playing out an interracial scene with a white dom, let me get that straight with you. It's always come of with too much real world racism tones to really get my head into it, and at the end of the day, it's boring. Give me a black Amazonian Queen bending over a young Japanese Geisha, or a cute interracial romance between two girls from different worlds, literally or figuratively; either way I love mixing it up
- Oral; what's not to love?
- Messy; Also a good time to be had
- Lingerie/Costumes; yes please

Won't
- Toilet Stuff; if it gets flushed, it stays flushed
- Bloodplay; unless the story has vampires, don't start cutting me up
- Vore; fuck no
- Diapers/Enemas
- CANON CHARACTERS VS OC CHARACTERS (I'm not here to fuck Bob the Guy down the street with some babe from a game; I don't care how cool he is, I'm not interested, and if you ask, I'm not replying)
- Macro/Micro; this always confused me no thanks

????
- Furries; I don't love or hate them. I just have never really cared for them either way. Sometimes it's fun, but I don't want to play a furry. Maybe a monster girl, but again she'll probably just be a human with some scales. Talk to me about it, but I might not really want it.

PLOTS
Finally, the reason you put up with all that shit before hand. I have two kinds of plots; the inkling ideas that are a mix of images, snippets and fandoms I'm currently interested in but have no solid ideas for, and then the actual plots that I want to do. I'll only be accepting 2-3 players PER idea, since I recognize each idea can get unique depending on who writes them with me. If you have your own ideas, lob them my way I love nothing more than being included in someone else's world building.

Snippets:
- NSFW Images I'm REALLY invested in include (x), (x), (x), (x),
- Fandom-wise:

BNHA: unfff the woman in BNHA are something else and I'm obsessed so; I'll play any of the following: Mt. Lady, Uraraka (ten thousand times I'll play her), Jirou, Momo, Todoroki Fuyumi and Camie. In exchange, you play any BNHA woman for me and we're good to go; light-hearted romance, twisted sex plot, whatever you want. I'm open to playing against a male here but it'll be a ROMANCE PLOT and only if it's Bakugo x Uraraka. Actually wait I lied; Hawks is a great option too. I'd be especially interested in Fuyumi x Hawks as a weird ship that I just thought of but like, has potential??? If you're caught up on the manga you might see what I see.
Sailor Moon; gay girls is my life and if a Sailor is packing a little extra, would we mind???
One Piece; I got back into this one recently and uh. Reiju was a beautiful character and I'd love her to find happiness and love and feelings in the One Piece World. Any character would catch my eye if they're a Good Person(TM) primarily. I'd also be open to playing Boa Hancock, but not against Luffy and probably as a Lesbian Queen / Emperor.
DC Comics / Marvel Comics: I like the movies and comics BOTH. Not really interested in dudes for these, but a good Idea and Unique Pair would be worth it.
GoT; I’m craving Sansa/Dany or Sansa/Cersei so dO with that what you will. I could also be interested in playing Myrcella against anyone tbh, if the ship is interesting enough (just not Jaime or Cersei)

- Original Plots (For all intents and purposes, these are NBxF or FxF only)

Lush-ious: You know her, know her pretty well, in fact. MC is that girl, the friend you've had for a long time now. She's a great person, lots of fun, but her drinking. God, her drinking. It's not like she's got a problem and needs help, but she's an embarrassment to go out with. She thinks that the goal of drinking is to get wasted, to not remember the next day. It's not often, just every social event with booze around. It's embarrassing, holding her hair back, trying to keep her from going off with strangers with bad intentions. YC is getting sick of this whole thing. of playing babysitter. It's taking a toll. You don't have fun with her anymore. Until that night. The night you took things a little too far. She was pliant, welcoming to warm kisses that she wouldn't have taken, if she was sober. And when she started to resist, she was too weak to fight back, and eventually just gave in. YC didn't want to, but she was just there, looking warm and willing and honestly, for all the trouble YC took to get MC home safe, YC deserved something. And the best part, MC doesn't remember any of it. Doesn't remember the things said or done under the influence at all. Where does it go from there? Let's find out.
For the Likes: MC is an aspiring youtuber/influencer, YC is the roommate suffering through this. You just wanted a normal roommate, not someone up at 6AM to film makeup hauls because the lighting is great. What neither of you expected was how popular it would get; the series of you two living together and you're annoyance on camera, the way you punish her by taking her things, making her wear tacky clothes or making her beg. These little suggestions build the idea that the two of you are in some sort of kinky relationship - and rather than the makeup vlog, everyone wants to follow the lives of two girls in a d/s relationship. They want to know what sex toys you guys use, what your contract is like, when do you turn it off and when do you turn it on. the whole nine yards. Sponsors are turning up out of the woodworks, offering both of you all kinds of things to promote - luxury furniture, goods, and of course, sex toys. So begins the adventures of two people who don't really get along, faking being in a d/s relationship for the camera and the money. Note: they don't film their sex for youtube, but they have to try things to talk about it, of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom