Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harpy Harems (Fluffypuppy77xTox_The_Jew)

Poor little humans... an easy tell for trained noses. The best and the ripest victims for the more endowed harpies. If asked, the more advanced humans could show the pair how to do so.... directing to holes when the male was chained. Probably should get a good practice in before the rough treatment his dick may get.
"Quit calling it...??" The silver girl laughed as she squatted on her brothers head and looked down at them. Oh they were so good to not try and run away, as un chained as they were.
"We called it that for the sake of your minds, now if you rather our crude words for dick and cock, then fine, I'll stop tormenting you."

While the prince shoved his sister off his head, his feathers were ruffled. Yes this fight was won by her.... but not over as he stomped hard on the thatch roof, sending her sqeaking in a cloud of dust and wood.
The humans that had been inside had stopped what they had been doing as the silver harpy landed upside down in their home.
In the process of a required breeding from the new prince of their town, the couple (husband and wife thankfully) were nude.... and had been doggy style when she crashed in.
Thankfully the new slaves didn't have to see that as the harpy lifted back up to the ruined roof and bowed to her prince brother. "Well played." her voice true.

Last edited:
"I'd rather if we didn't talk about it." Leven simply sighed, rubbing at the back of his neck. "Hey, you were the one that brought it up." Ruth smirked, which Leven responded with his own indignant look.

The two humans watched as the siblings continued to battle it out with one another. While Silver had won the first one, Tobin seemed to have one the second. This had resulted in the sister to concede defeat. "You two are definitely siblings." Leven allowed a small smile. "Hey Leven, remember when your sister put you in a headlock and made you say "uncle" when you lifted my dress when you were nine?" Ruth smiled. "Oi, you bring that up now? Besides it was an accident and she also did not make me say "uncle"." The young man pouted. "Uh-huh." Ruth smirked, giving her boyfriend a look that said she didn't believe either statement. "Well, I definitely remember her beating you up." She teased.
(Hey, you feel like doing the Neko RP?)

(Which one? the one with the cat boy and the couple?)

Yes the silver and the gold harpies heard the man complain about not wanting to talk about it... well, that wasn't going to happen. They needed a good breeding stock of humans, their new mountain farms must provide food- herds of some kind, mainly sheep and cows, as well as veggies and fruits. Certainly they could harvest the humans food stores below for now, but they needed winter food too.

Two thuds as they landed to the stones and the golden male came up once more, taking his human girl's chin while Silver took the males arms. "You looked at her undergarments? And you still aren't mated after all this time... Brother.... I think thats the first thing they need to do when we get back to the Rookery." She said, poking at the young mans pant bulge. Still quite small in her opinion. "I think we have drugs to help you get in the mood... course.... A lady of our choice can warm you up too if need be.... Dama would be happy too, she's carrying quintuplets. She needs the touch."
Quintuplets, 5 children.... oh the poor girl. She was a human, belly bloated with spawn of her own human male. She was in charge of the healing at this Kingdom- taken from their father's food farms. Her human, like Leven, was offered to any one of the lady harpies here that needed a 'filling' but he had been loyal enough now to not need chains and walked the farms freely.

The time she spoke, Prince Tobin stayed still, hand holding the girls chin high with his claws. A rapid tap of all his claws down her skin and his one clawed digit scratched up her cheek, just a tiny trail of the red liquid but barely showing- like a tingling paper cut. "You are mine. Sure, we are keeping your mate, but you belong to me, Ruth. Do not pull any funny business. Your Leven will breed with you... and he will be bred with many others in our mountain, wether chained.... or not depends on how you each behave. Understand me, servant?"

(Yeah, that one.)
"First of all, we were like nine and eleven. I don't even think I understood the whole... thing at the time, let alone mating with her." Leven's face flushed. His eyebrow twitched slightly when Silver started poking at his crotch. His face grew hotter, but knew it was best to keep his mouth shut. "I don't need help, especially from a lady... did you say quintuplets? Like, as in five?" Leven's attention was easily interrupted. "Wait, are they human babies or things?" He seemed genuinely curious.

While Leven and Silver seemed to be conversing, Tobin drew Ruth's attention away. She simply ignored the pain of the claw scratch. Her eyes no longer held the jovial expression she shared with Leven, it was cold and distant. "Leven. Is. Mine." The three words were said without emotion. "I'll do anything to keep him that way. Even wash your penis for you." She waved her hand. "However, I'm not about to let him have a horde of bastards. Whether or not I have to kill the abominations or the mothers, doesn't matter to me either way." She smiled.
(I don't know if I should make Ruth a yandere. What do you think?)

(Ya! Lets! New people though? also sorta... almost craving a mermaid one....)((dont know what that means-yanwhatever))

"Child, you have no idea the kind of beasts in this Rookery. Pure Harpies, pure demons, animal beasts.. humans. Dear, I only keep them in line by a threat of blood. Just because he's YOURS..... doesn't mean he's not OURS too. We own you humans now and if we want his genes after the seed he puts in you comes out nice, then we will have him." Cold tone as he lifted her up off her feet by her chin. "You will get some drugs boy, and you too, Ruth.... They will be quickening kinds... speed up the growing. I VERY much am interested in what a small red head's womb and a basic brown dick comes up with." empty claws came to pat the woman stomach as he set her back down, only for a moment as he kicked off the stones and took a forceful claw to her shoulders. "You will bathe me til the minute that child is born."

"Yes five baby humans... oh her mate is a pure human like yourself, she's been a good worker that they both were let off chains for field work. Dama looks like a bloated cow honestly and she's only four months along. Remember what we said, No Pain relief and she still has to tend fields too. And I thought it would be nice to get her out of the heat if only to please you for a little while. Get you excited for your first mating." Silver cooed, little happy toed in excitement. Her tendril hair bouncing all about her back as she got to be a gossip hen for but a minute before returning to a serious pose. Her brother had just announced that both these human were going to get growing drugs... but her poor womb wasn't made for fast growth, it was meant to grow the child and nourish it.... to speed up a humans labor.... oh boy, he was getting testy.....
"Brother." She took off too, a lighter grip on the males arms as she reached her brothers furious pace. "Just a little right??? Last time we gave it to a breeding cow her belly popped like a popcorn." she had to remind him as his wings brought them ever closer to their mountain kingdom.
"The time before that was on one of our sisters..... and she had twins tearing her apart from below in just minutes...... Its not ready....." She, a vicious warrior trying to save a human's organ from exploding???

Last edited:
"Like I said, I'm not opposed to killing bastards or mothers." Ruth shrugged, her steady eyes giving an icy stare to the man. "Just one child? No, I require several from Leven." Bartering or whatever this interaction with the king was simply not in Ruth's conversation capabilities. "I may bear your children simply because Leven has seemingly given his blessing and he is more than willing to be with you, if you er... have preferences that way. Perhaps you might trust him more with your genitalia than I, but that is ultimately up to you." She shrugged yet again, turning her attention back to her human mate.

Leven seemed more than distracted with his conversation with Silver. 'Five.' He mouthed, surprised at the amount of possible children. "I don't think I'm ready for Mount Dama." He seemingly joked. "Please don't make Ruth popcorn. Ruth probably wants to go out in the blaze of glory." He smiled. "Tie me to a firework." Ruth nodded.

The flight back to the kingdom's caverns resulted in the prince dropping his human roughly, just annoyed and not meaning harm. He needed his humans well.

"Brother... Please reconsider..." Silver let the male down before following her brother down the tunnels. There was a screech from his throat that alerted many to his return and they soon scrambled to assemble in the main hall. Most of the humans they had taken were already in the chains and the breeding caves. "The new humans. THEY are STOCK. Do not harm them, dont not breed them with out my permission!" he yelled across the hall. "Where is Teebi!!!" he yelled, looking for their potions lizard.
The twitchy lizard appeared from the crowd and climbed up the cave wall to greet him. "Have you worked out the kinks in the potion?" she snarled as his sister held his wing back.
"No. I no have any made. Two days." the lizard said, well out of strangle range as the Prince strangled air and stormed off. Leaving Silver behind to deal with that couple.

"Miss Ruth, little brown haired one.... can you follow me to your spots please...." Silver came back, feathers a bit droopy in her worry for the humans.

Luckily Ruth landed on her butt, otherwise she might've gotten something worse than a bruised butt. Despite looking quite irritated, she stood up and wiped the dirt off her clothes without saying a single thing.

Ruth and Leven made their way over to where Silver was leading them. Leven could tell that the female harpy was in distress based on the way her body seemed slouched. Which was probably not a good sign for Ruth. He realized how important he was to Ruth, but he wished she would consider her own preservation too. "Is there any way we could get on his good side? That is, if he has one." He whispered to Silver, not wanting Ruth to hear what he was saying.

"Little brown.... Basically just listen and dont struggle.... Your partner is a spit fire... he wants her bred for her spirit......" she ruffled her feathers as she led them through the dark tunnels. "Just because she wants to have your claim....." she didn't know how to continue.... "You can be milked the same way a cow can be.... I dont think he was conveying that well....." A deer skin door slid at a push and a smaller room was shown.
"Here. I will have to cuff your ankles... I would start a breeding just in case to make him happy but no one should touch you after his announcement."

Leven nodded, not all that comforted by her statements. He turned to Ruth to see how she was doing, but was only met with her blank expression. He assumed she was trying not to show emotion towards what she considered to be the enemy.

Both humans stuck their legs out without much of a struggle. While Ruth saw her as an enemy, she realized that Silver was the only one that would probably defend them in this entire place. "We'll, uh, try..." Leven felt his face flush, turning to Ruth whom looked as embarrassed as he did. He slowly walked over to her and gently took her hand. He then leaned his forehead down to touch her's. "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

"I can only suggest start slow. I will try to get him to change his mind on those drugs, but you have a two day trial." a fluttered claw up like a thumb and she locked the two in the chains. "Good luck. I'll send some one I trust with food for you.. " Silver huffed as she stood straight, looking like the wicked harpy she was at the start of the day. "Girl, get him blushy, his body will know what to do."

"Oh, what about the baths?" Ruth arched an eyebrow at Silver. She was curious if she had upset the leader enough to not want a bath. Leven looked at the girl, unsure of the safety for his girlfriend.

"He's too ticked off to remember right now, be thankful. I'll send one of a loyal servant in to help him...." her voice sure as she turned and closed the deer skin flap. "Be as loud as you need to be. Its common noise here." Silver's claws grew quiet as she left the hall. Their only light a tiny, half filled lantern. Try in the light, try in the dark... either way it will have to be done.

Leven and Ruth seemed to both sigh in relief. "Alright, we'll, uh, keep that in mind." Leven smiled at Silver. When Silver left the two humans turned to look at each other. "Well, I know it's not exactly the most proper mood, but at least we can say we're not too busy with work to, uh, do... it." The brown-haired boy tried to lighten the mood. Ruth looked at the boy with a smile and nodded. At first it had been awkward. Both spent some time making out and exploring each other before actually doing anything.
(I think I'm going to avoid writing this next scene in order to not make it sound like my dreaded days on fanfiction.net.)

(feel free, I wanna read^Y^)

"Hey! Have food here, you decent in there?" A call from the other side of the skin was feminine, and dipped in pain. Dama, Silvers trusted and overly pregnant food deliverer. "Even if your not, Im coming in."

Ruth and Leven seemed to have finished before Dama had come into the room. "I assume we're more or less decent, at least for this kind of place." Ruth called out. Leven was only wearing his underwear while Ruth was wearing her undergarments and Leven's shirt. The young couple seemed focused on a rousing game of rock, paper, scissors.
"Okay, if I win. We get to my position I suggested, if you win we'll do yours."
"Deal."
"Rock, paper, scissors."
"Damn it!" It seemed that Leven had lost the round, the boy pouted with a huff and Ruth gave him a side smirk. "I think you cheated." He mumbled, but both of their attention went to Dama. They quickly stumbled to their feet when they noticed how pregnant the woman was, "shoot, here let us take those." Ruth said. They walked as close they could with their chained legs. "You're like... really pregnant." Leven blurted out like an idiot, which caused Ruth to punch him in the arm. "Sorry, I guess that's obvious." He gently rubbed at his arm. "Wait, are you the one with quintuplets?" Leven's eyes widened with curiosity and innocence.

"So Silver told you. She seems oddly proud of this..." Dama huffed and sat on their small mattress. "I think she's too proud because its the first thing more then twins.... she just doesn't know how flipped painful it is. 'No pain meds'....BAH." she grumbled out. "I want to feel my ankles again... Dont ask for anything more then one, you two."

"Yeah, she wanted me to do it with you." Leven brought up with a goofy grin. "I guess she wants you to be happy... but I think the thought process between humans and harpies is quite different." Ruth stated. "It's sweet... in a sick, twisted kind of way." Leven chuckled. "I couldn't even imagine having one at a time." Ruth sort of shuddered at the thought. She loved Leven, but the idea of having twins or more kind of scared her. "So, can you feel them? I mean like are they kicking?" Meanwhile Leven seemed curious.

"Well, we do what's asked and we get protection... Still raiders and such at the farms. I think she just meant a hand job...... Do you honestly see this getting down on anything?" She gestured to herself with a serious look. Man, why were people so interested in knowing that...
"Yes, they are only at four months, but there really isn't a lot of space for them... I'm thinking one more month and they will need to be removed. Five nine pound babies are not going to fit." She patted one side as it stirred and kicked. "These aren't my first, nor last if I know these harpies. They do have medicine if you need to be knocked out for birthing but not pain, they get a kick out of that. And when they say no harm if you listen, they really mean that dears. This is solitary punishment, you must have done something.... "

Back
Top Bottom