Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harpy Harems (Fluffypuppy77xTox_The_Jew)

Sorry, I've been busy with other things.
Polyamory involves three or more people in a consenting, non-monogamous relationship.
As for the plot: three adventurers who grew up together decide to go on quests for fame and fortune. While all three were skilled and strong, one adventure into a certain dungeon proved to be too much. While two of them (my character(s) and your character) were able to escape, one (your character) was unable to and fell deeper into the dungeon. While the other two adventurers thought the third had died, he survived. Not only that he grew stronger and became something of a ruthless"demon lord," descending into a madness and believing his friends had betrayed him.

well if they were going in to a dungeon to fight things, they might need other skills then just a human so, may be a more tame (dressed)Harpy for flight and air magic whom is great at snuggling on chests....
for feathers....

I was just thinking the "demon lord" could've eaten beast meat and gained scales on his arms and legs (sort of like extra protection), but if you preferred RPing as a harpy we could do that.

Both! Feathers for me, scales for the ‘DemonLord’
Humans were two of the three before his change.
Harpy Lady don’t judge who she do. ^w^

Back
Top Bottom